Marvellous turns in my Typic...

By EmpireBlueBB

"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." She, a cheerful, quiet, and good-hea... More

CHARACTERS (She)
1. Nandini's life... A complete turnover
CHARACTERS (He)
2. Right Signal
3. 'do not disturb'
4. Just beautiful
5. "Don't come near me"
6. Elope To Her Love
7. Chit-Chat...
8. Love... something-something
9. Abhi n his Baby girl
10. At the party...
11. Guilty... But Why?
12. Yesterday Night... KISSED
13. 'She loves me & I too... n we kissed'
14. Great Grand Ignore...
15. Manik tried... *Smirk*
16. Speaking Silence...
17. In love with someone else...
18. A step forward... Involuntarily
19... 'Princess'
21. Revelation
22. A chance?
23. Our first proper talk! ... Giving a chance!!
24. Togetherness!
25. Realisation of Love!
26. Manik-"Nandini"-Aryaman
ON HOLD TILL AUG. 15 2021. (Extended)
On Hold

20. Sorry!!!

2.1K 174 5
By EmpireBlueBB

Inaya's POV

After I saw Nandu taking crying Ishita with her to the room, I turned to everyone and introduced Jeff.

Actually, I have no idea why Ishita is crying. She used to happy go around and cheerful after everything.

"That girl?" Aunty asked pointing to the room.

"She is Ishita... Ishita Aggarwal." Jeff answered

I know there r many more question n puzzles going on in their minds, seeing their confused faces...I think it's better to clear up everything before they get into conclusions...

"Nandini is her legal guardian"

They left a wave of relief and happiness in Manik's heart. It's not that he doesn't like that little girl, but somewhere he doesn't want Nandini to have some past...

This also halted the rushing doubts forming in the head of all family members. They told their guest, Jeff, to take a seat as they r standing for a time being... and all settled down at the sofas.

"We don't know about it?" Mukti asked after a silence.

"Ya! actually, Nandu's parents too don't know about this. They wanted her to give Ishita in care of Orphanage, but her condition that time was not permeable to do such." I explained.

"What condition?" Manik asked. I had seen his changing expression ever since I came here... There is a lot going I between this husband-wife, I could say by their timely expressions and stealthy glances.

Before I could answer, all turned their head and I followed to see Nandu descending. She took her seat beside me and looked at others.

"I'm sorry, I never told u about her. ... I thought I'll tell whenever I'll get a chance but not thought it would be like this." She tried to explain. She looked at me knowing that I would have said something already.

"Actually, I meet Ishita two years back, when I was working as a junior doctor. Back then, I happened to meet her mother who got admitted due to fainting in the supermarket all of a sudden. her case was not just normal, even though it seems to.  Her body was weak as if she is malnutrition, many scars on her skin, after diagnosis, it is found that she had cracks in her bone too, and moreover, she was ... ... It was a case of sexual and domestic assault.  But before we could treat her, she ran away as soon as she gained conscious.

Then after a few days, suddenly she got admitted to an accident case. Her body was already so damaged that it couldn't take any more accidents on it. While taking her last breath she told about her daughter and to save her, giving her address.

I just couldn't hold myself from visiting her home once to check on her daughter, since none came to take her dead body. When I reached her house in a Chaul(Slum), I was shocked to see. Her husband in a completely drunken state with a belt on his hand, beating a small girl of 4, who was crying continuously and even bleeding.

I took Ishu with me and got her father arrested... At that time, I used to reside in the hospital hostel, where they won't allow any outsider to stay. But Ishu was that time very much broken, both physically and emotionally. So, I moved out and stayed with Inaya. I talked with my mom-dad too, but they said that I won't be able to take care of a child in spite of my work pressure and I should leave her in an orphanage for good. They r right though. But, Ishu's condition was not at all good. She doesn't use to eat properly nor sleep properly. She missed her mom like hell and her haunting nightmares. Every time she just used to cry and cry... I couldn't have the heart to give up on her and pull my hands back from her just to free of my responsibilities. So, I decided to keep her at least until she heals. In this, Inaya too helped me a lot in spite of the fact that she hat her cries and rants while her beauty sleep. And Jeff too helped her cure as she is pediatrics and is very good with kids.

After like 6 months of hard work, Ishu finally managed to cope up and started to smile.  But by that time, I was so attached to her that I couldn't decide whether to leave her. Again, she was just 4 years old girl who had lost everything back then and just began to smile. I noticed whenever I came late due to my works or not keep my promises to buy her something or take her somewhere she used to get sad. She kept asking whether I'll leave her too... ... And all that was not going well with me. I did want to keep her with me but my work is coming in between. So, I decided to put her in boarding school, for which it took a hardship to make her understand. I took her custody legally but got to know that her father is still wanting to keep her, even though he was in jail. So, finally, I put her in boarding school in New Delhi and accompanied her there some days. She got familiar with the surroundings and teachers and made friends.

After that, we used to talk like once a month. She used to share about how was she doing and all. I last talked to her more than a month ago when she told me that she has exams ahead so I didn't disturb her thinking she'll call once it's over....

But, what happened? Why was she crying like that?" Nandini asked turning to Jeff.

All of the others held pain hearing Ishita's story as to how a small girl suffer so much. Even though I never liked kids as they r so noisy... but I kinda attached to Ishu.

"I don't know. I was in Delhi for a camp and was returning when I thought to pay her a visit. When I reached I got to know that she's not attending classes for 2 days. I got to her room and found her crying. I did ask her what's wrong but she just kept on telling me that I could take her to her mom. And I'm here with her..." Jeff explained the scenario.

"Thank u so much Jeff. Thank god that u paid her a visit or else I couldn't have known of these. I wonder why didn't she call me?" Nandu said wondering.

"That's no need. I'm ur friend n she's so lovely to get my attention. Moreover, I think, she'll open up to u about what's actually wrong, so..." Jeff said with an assuring smile.

"hmmm... For now, I made her sleep as she was crying continuously... I'll try asking once she wakes." nandu said.

I noticed that till now, none on her in-laws say anything... She too noticed that.

"I'm sorry mom, it didn't cross my mind to tell u beforehand. After I came here, I hadn't talked to her... so, I never got a chance to tell u about this." Nandu said looking at Aunty who was lost. I sensed Nandu to tense up...

"Mom... I..." Nandu started with nervousness when Aunty cut her coming out of thoughts...

"Don't say sorry" She said sternly.

This made Nandu really worried even me too. I saw Manik too looking at his mom with a questioning look while others r also confused as to what will she say?

"Don't be sorry, Nandu! I'm not mad at u... It's just that I was thinking how much that little girl had to endure in such a tender age." Aunty said making Nandu sigh in relief.

"Mom... I'm hungry" Navya said lightening the surrounding.

"Oh han! Let's have breakfast." Aunty said getting up and we followed.

"Jeff, u also come, have something." she added.

"Thank u Aunty, I was hungry." Jeff answered with a smile and we all had breakfast.

.....

Nandini's POV

After sometimes, Ishita woke up and came out registering unknown environment and calling for "Mummaaa"

I was sitting downstairs on the couch with my case files when heard her calling me, closed everything and walked to her.

"Arey Princess is up!" I said bending to her level n caressing her cheeks.

"Where r we, Angel?" She asked.

"We r at my house... come let's go. I'm made ur favourite Chole paneer." I made her smile and she excitedly ate her breakfast.

"Princess... She is Nyonika Aunty, my mom." I introduced as Mom came from her room to them.

"Namaste Aunty." Ishu folded her hands with a smile.

"Ohh! Namaste beta! Did u eat something?"

"Yes! chole panner" she answered.

"Wow that's great." mom turned to Nandu. "I've to go for some work, I'll come back in an hour" She informed before leaving.

"Ummm... Princess... Do u want a surprise?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Surpriseeee? What? what?" She got excited.

"Come" I took her with me to the Fab5 jam room. we stood there, after I slightly opened the door to let the music sound come out.

Ishu stayed quiet and listened to the music and song they r practicing and upon realizing she shouted at her top voice...

"FAB5" The music stopped as they heard the shout. I lead her inside and we stood in front of them...

"Actually, she is a big fan of urs" I said to them while Ishu was standing with the biggest smile on her face with twinkling eyes...

"Wowwww... Pinch me Angel" Ishu said dramatically forwarding her hand. I chuckle.

I bent to kiss on her cheeks to remind her that this is reality. She looked at me & I nodded. She walked ahead to them...

"Hey! I'm Ishita Aggarwal... I love ur song mainly Manik Bhai's voice" She said with an excitement n bit nervousness.

"Hey! I'm Manik... Thank u so much that u liked us." Manik said with a smile bending to her level and caressing her cheek...

She fell with a thud and fainted...

"princess..." I yelled running to her, they all too run to us leaving their instrument.

I checked her pulses and slapped her cheeks gently calling for her... And she opened her eyes one by one with a sheepish smile.

R u serious? Acting?

"Nautanki" I said ruffling her hairs n making her stand. Others too laughed at her antics.

"Wawh... Such a drama queen, she is!" Dhruv commented making us laugh more.

"One song for me pleaseee" she requested cutely.

"As u say princess" Manik said and all took their place. We two too sat at a distance facing them.

They tuned... Manik tuned his guitar with his eyes fixed on me... mine on his...

And he said Sorry through his song... remix of Hindi and English, also Punjabi song...

All the while his eyes on mine... I could feel the sincerity of his words... My heart felt that I should see the depth of his words n the confession he's making as he's sorry for what he did.

The song ended with our eye-lock continued till we heard Ishu clapped loud.

"Wow... So nice... I just love two voices: Fab5 and Blue voice" Ishu said in excitement while looked at me in the last part.

Yes! She knew that I'm the Blue voice. In fact, She's part of the reason that I started singing to the public. ... My secret is safe with her.

"Arey wah! Seems like ur wish of ur two favorite voice together will be fulfilled soon" Cabir said making me frown.

"Did u get any response from them?" Alya asked.

"Not yet. But I've contacted them and they'll soon contact us with the news of whether Blue Voice will be working with us or not?" Dhruv confirmed.

I didn't get any call about confirmation though! ... Maybe bcoz I've already told them that I'm not going to be public n only work with Maddy when I wish.

But should I say to them that I'm Blue Voice? After all, they r my in-laws... like family...

I don't know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
70.2K 3.7K 16
A concept of Arranged Marriage with a Twist...! To know more about Manan and story of their marriage peek inside...!😊
4.7K 511 6
The story shows the life of a celebrity couple who has been in love for a long time. Loving someone is easy so as making promises of togetherness but...
238K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...