Regret ✔

By itsakhia

BangTwiceTeen series # 1 Im Nayeon wasn't the type of the girl who'll wear luxurious things just to have frie... More

Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
Note

3

868 50 10
By itsakhia

"Eomma, do you think this is okay?" I asked her.

It's Saturday and Eomma and I are enjoying the quiet afternoon while waiting for Appa to come home.

Yoongi and I will celebrate our 2nd year anniversary on Thursday!

I want to make a gift for him since I didn't got him one when we celebrated our first. I wanted it to be contained with all my love and my hardwork.

And also, he wasn't the type of materialistic guy but when a person who is really close to him got him a gift, you'll see it in his room on their house and he's taking care of it because it's important to him.

I showed her the roses I made with some colored papers. "Aww, my Nayeonie is really creative. Of course, he would love this."

I smiled because of satisfication and opened my bag, I grabbed the paints that I bought and started designing it. "I'm home!" Appa's here!

"Oh, what's our Nayeonie doing?" He asked. "For Yoongi, their 2nd year anniversary is coming, Yeobo."

"My my, let me see." Appa kneeled down and took a look at the roses I made. "Our Nayeonie is really creative." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Gomawo." I smiled "Go and continue designing that. I'm gonna start cooking dinner."

"Appa, can you help me design it?" I asked. "Sure, Nayeoni, I'll change my clothes first."

I made seven roses exactly. The six roses forms his name and the last one is a big red dark rose. I'm going to write 'happy 2nd anniversarry, Yoongs!' there later.

"Appa, should I write the letters of his name in every roses?" I asked. "I think you should, and make it colorful."

"Ne!" I answered. "Yeobo, can you help me cut the vegetables?!"

"If you need help, just call me." He said as he ruffled my hair again before going to the kitchen.

I continued to design the other roses before I start writing the letters of his name on each of it.

I hope he'll love this!

----------

It was Monday, and I'm on my way to our school. And I'm also almost finish on making my gift for him.

I'm really excited to give it to him and see his reaction!

"Here she goes."

"She looks disgusting with that smile of hers."

"Yuck!"

I just continued walking and ignored them. I don't fight with a person whose brain is not in the same level as mine.

I finally saw him! I think he just got here! "Yoongi!" I called, he looked behind him and saw me running towards him.

"Hey-" My words dissappeared in the thin air when he turned his back and walked away from me, leaving me, confused.

"Oooh!"

"Serves you right, bitch!"

"Why, what happened?"

"Yoongi ignored her! Hah!"

"Maybe, he is done playing with her!"

Maybe he has a surprise for me! Yeah, maybe. Ithought and started to walk again.

I arrived at my first class, I thought he's already there because we have the same class today but no, his seat is empty. Where is he? I sat down on my seat.

"Hey, Nayeon, did you do our homework?" One of my classmate asked. "Yeah."

"Can I copy it?"

"As long as I remember, you're here when our teacher discussed--"

"I know, I know. But, I was playing a game okay, I can't pause it or what, it'll only end if my team won or lose--"

"Good morning class!"

"Nayeon, ple--"

"Ms. Go, please go back to your seat."

She looked at me, with her pleading eyes but that won't make me give my assignment to her.

She should be responsible for what she did.

I shook my head as an answer. And suddenly, she glared at me before going back to her seat. "Pass your assignments."

Where's Yoongi? Why isn't he still here? Is he gonna cut class? But, why? As far as I know, we didn't fought because of something.

"Hmm... I see that only few did this. I'll call the others who didn't do the assignments after our lesson ends." Our teacher said. "Now, let's discuss the new lesson."

-----------

"OW!! LET ME GO!!" I shouted. She pulled my hair even harder and slammed me into the locker.

"LOOK WHAT YOU JUST DID!! OUR TEACHER DOESN'T TRUST ME NOW! IF YOU HAD JUST LET ME COPY YOURS THEN YOU--"

"WHY IS IT MY FAULT NOW?! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU'RE PLAYING A GAME WHILE SHE'S DISCUSSING THE TOPIC--" And then she slapped me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! THEY ARE RIGHT ABOUT YOU!! YOU ALWAYS WANTS TO GET ALL THE TEACHERS' ATTENTION YOU FUCKER!!" She continued to slam me into the locker. It hurts! My bod hurts!

She slammed me onto it once again and I fell down. I can feel a warm fluid in my nose. I touched it and my eyes widened when I saw blood.

"THEY ARE RIGHT! THE NERDS HERE IN OUR UNIVERSITY ALWAYS GETS OUR TEACHERS' ATTENTION!"

"YOU FUCKER! I HATE YOU! NOW I HAVE A RECORD ON OUR--"

"WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THIS IS ALL MY FAULT, HUH?! IN THE FIRST PLACE IT'S NOT FAULT!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She slapped me again, harder this time.

"Do you guys fucking think that this is your house?" My eyes widened at that voice.

I looked up and saw him. He looked down at me.

His eyes.

It doesn't have any emotions anymore.

"Yoongi..." I called, he ignored me once again and continued to walk.

And that made my heart ache. "I see it now, huh."

"You really dated Yoongi because he is so fucking rich and you're poor." She grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced me to stand up. "You fucking deserve that, bitch."

"I'm happy that he's now fucking dumping you." She pushed me one last time to the lockers before leaving.

I started crying. He's not dumping me! He loves me! But, why do I feel like he is avoiding me?

"Calm down, Nayeon. I'm sure he has a surprise for you." I told myself as I wipe my tears.

"A-Are you okay?" A girl suddenly appeared infront me.

She doesn't look like a Korean. She also has this big eye glasses. And her skirt is also long, and her shirt too.

When she didn't received any answer from me, she held my arm. "I'll take you to the clinic, it's near." She softly said and helped me walk.

She kept her firm grip on my arm as she grabbed my bag that is on the floor. After she put it on her shoulder, we started walking to the clinic. Who is she?

"Ooh! A nerd helping a nerd!"

"Hah! The poorest students in the University are helping each other!"

"Go and take a picture of them!"

We finally arrived to the clinic. "What happened?" A nurse hurriedly went to us

They made me sit on the bed. "I think she was bullied." The girl who helped me answered.

"Oh my goodness! You have bruises on your arm!"

"I, um, I need to go now." I looked at the girl who helped me.

She put my bag beside me and flashed a small smile. "I hope you'll be okay, a-annyeong." She bowed and left.

Wait! I forgit to ask her about her name! And I forgot to thank her.

"Are you her friend?" The nurse asked. "A-ani, she saw me in the lockers area."

"That girl is always here though, she was also bullied, this is my second time seeing you here again. Unlike you, this became her first home as she was heavily bullied."

My eyes widened at that. She's always here?! "I don't know why our Prncipal haven't kicked these students that always bully the others."

Maybe because some blackmailed our Principal.

"Are you a scholar here?" I nodded my head as an answer. "That's why. I've been working here for more than five years, whenever the students sees a new student, they'll stalk her or him and if they got some infos especially the infos that can affect them, they'll bully them."

"She's also a scholar here, but unlike you, eversince she moved here, she got bullied immediately. Especially, when she caught the attention of one of the most richest heirs of big companies who is also studying here. The richest heir to be exact."

She caught the attention of what?! One of the most richest heirs?! But the richest heirs who are studying here are no other than Yoongi and his other six friends!

But she said the richest! So it means!

Oh my God!

SHE CAUGHT THE ATTENTION OF J-

"And, how about you? You're Yoongi's girlfriend, right?"

"Ne, they started doing this to me when he and I started dating. But it's not like how the bully her."

"That's why." She continued putting ointments on my bruises.

"There, that'll heal soon." She says. "You should go to your next class, it'll start in 20 minutes."

I nodded and stood up. "Do you know her name?"

"I don't, she's not talkative. But, she's a very nice girl." She answerer. "Thank you." She nods her head at me and that's the signal that I should go to my next class now.

"Look, she's okay now!"

"She still looks pathetic though!"

"She will always look pathetic! Especially, the nerd who helped her!"

I ignored all of them and made my way to my next class. I passed by the room where his next class will happen but he still isn't there.

Yoongi, where are you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...
135K 4.9K 53
🥇12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'🥇 "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
26K 1.9K 22
As one of the world's top music producers, Min Yoongi didn't have time for relationships and quite frankly didn't want them. To him, they were a wast...