Regret ✔

By itsakhia

BangTwiceTeen series # 1 Im Nayeon wasn't the type of the girl who'll wear luxurious things just to have frie... More

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
Note

2

901 55 18
By itsakhia

"Eomma, I'm going now!" I shouted as I put on my black shoes.

"Take care, Nayeon!!" She shouts back, she was in the kitchen, still fixing the things she'll bring today.

"Should I go to the market later again?" I asked. "I can manage!"

"Arasseo! I'm going now, annyeong!" I shouted again before leaving. I went to the bus stop immediately, I sat on the bench and waited patiently.

I hope he hasn't arrived yet. I woke up a bit late this morning. I don't have a phone to text him or call him to inform him that I woke up a bit late. I mean, I don't really need to buy this kind of stuff. But I do know how to use it since he's teaching me.

He doesn't like waiting. He can't even wait for a minute.

When the bus arrived, I quickly went inside and paid for my fair before looking for an unoccupied seat.

Minutes later, I finally arrived to the bus stop near our University. As always, they started to watch me, they started to judge me, do they really need to do that? I'm even doing anything to them yet they are judging me.

Just because they are rich it doesn't mean it gave you the position to judge someone. Your money won't buy you respect. You need to learn it.

After walking for a bit, I finally saw his familiar car, and his familiar figure, leaning on the door of his car.

"Yoongi!" I called and smiled.

"Eww! She really has the nerve to call our boyfie's name!"

"Yeah! And she looked so awful when she smiled!"

"Gosh! Does she think she'll look cute while doing that?! It's making me puke!"

He looked up and my eyes met his cold eyes. I waved my hand at him and started to jog towards him.

When someone suddenly tripped me.

That hurt!

"Ow." I groaned in pain. "AREN'T YOU WATCHING YOUR WAY?!" The girl, who is no other than Soo Yesun, shouted. "Bitch, so clumsy."

The other students who watched us and are passing by started laughing at me.

I looked at her. "I'm watching my way and you did it on purpose! You tripped me!" I shouted and tried to stand when one of her friends pushed me down to the ground. "That's what you get for getting us into the detention room yesterday!"

"You should have given us our assignments!"

I tried to standing up again but they pushed me even harder. And then, I saw a very familiar pair of shoes infront of me, I knew right away that they'll be in trouble again.

"Oh, shit."

"Hi, Yoongi!"

He held me by my arm and helped me to stand. He helped me wipe the dirt on my skirt. I looked at him and smiled, assuring him that I'm fine but technically, I am not fine at all!

He raised his eyebrow at me, I knew it didn't convinced him but I tried. He then looked behind me. "Um, do you want us to hang--"

"Shut the fuck up and go to the Principal's Office." He said, with an angry voice.

"W-Wait for what?"

His lips curved into a smirk. "You should be responsible for what you fucking did."

"I didn't do anything--"

"I'll be the witness here and I can fucking tell the principal to expell you and your fucking friends for what you did to her. I can fucking use my connections for you all not  study anymore since y'all are not really studying at all." He took my bag from me and held it using his other arm while the other one is now wrapped around my waist.

"Recess. Principal's Office. If I don't see you all there, you all better prepare." He said before pulling me inside.

I thought we're going to our class now but we went to the clinic, instead. "How may i help you?"

"Can you check if her ankle is fine or she has some wound? A crazy girl tripped her for nothing." He answered. "Come sit here, dear." The nurse said and gestured me to sit on the bed beside her.

After she raised my skirt, we saw a wound on my knee. Crap. "I'll clean it first before I put some bandage, okay."

"Does your ankle hurt?" She asked. "A little, but I can still walk properly." I answered.

After cleaning it, she finally put a bandage on my wound "There."

"Thank you." he said before helping me to get down. The nurse nodded at us. He held me by my waist to support me as we walk to our classroom. "I'm fine, Yoongi."

"Fine?" He laughed, it was full of sarcasm. "So, you think your wound is fine?" He asked, sarcastically.

"This is just a wound, it will heal soon." I assured him. "And, I can handle that girl okay, you do not need to report her to the--"

"When will you fucking stop being kind?"

"There are times when you need to be kind but there are times that you don't have to, Nayeon."

"She fucking tripped you infront of me." He continued. "Uwould even give her a chance to live happily if I'm not there. but it's too unlucky for her, I am there."

"I've been waiting for you for around 15 minutes. I already told you that I am going to buy you a phone--" I knew it!

"No no no! I don't know how to use that okay!" I said, cutting him off. "I woke up a bit late so that's why."

"Fine." He says as he opened the door. Oh, we just reached our room.

"Hi, Yooni--" The girls shut their mouths when they saw us.

"Eww, does she think she deserve that?"

"I heard that Yesun tripped her outside hah! Good for her!"

"Let's go to the mall later, I'll buy you a phone so you can contact me."

I shook my head at him. "Ani, I don't want it, okay. You'll spend your money to things that aren't worth it." I told him.

"It's worth it."

"Then, tell me why."

"First, you can inform me about what's happening to you, if there's someone who's hurting you. Second, we can call each other now, Third, when I want some pictures of you, you can send some as soon as possible."

"Aniyo." I replied. Me? Taking pictures? Na ah! I don't even know how to put make-ups! "Tch."

"Yah, I'll be really fine, okay. There are still ways that I can use to inform you, not just only by using phone."

He just shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes. I know I already convinced him.

And then the door opened, revealing them, she glared at me but I just rolled my eyes at her. I still know how to act like a rich girl like them. But I'm way too different.

I'm high class while they're low class.

-------

After our third class has finished, we went immediately to the Principal's Office. Yesun and her friends are already waiting with.

As soon as we got in, Yoongi immediately told the Principal about this. The Principal is obviously dissapointed.

Before we went here, he made a deal between us. he said he's going to let this slide. BUT, he's going to buy me a phone, the new Iphone and it's way TOO expensive! But, if i don't want him to buy me the new iphone, we'll report them to the principal's office.

And that's why we're here. I don't know how to use that okay! What if I broke it?! I don't know how much will it cost just to repair it! Iphone is one of the best selling phone in the world!

"So, that explains why you all got into the detention yesterday." It was the Principal. guidance. "Girls, I am dissapointed, this University was build to teach students how to respect someone. Not like this." The Principal continued.

"I'll give you three days of suspension, starting tomorrow."

"Ugh! Why?" They started complaining about it. They should be thankful that it's just a suspension.

"Or would you guys like one week?"

"Fine, just three days."

"Good, you all may now go. I don't want this to happen again."

Yoong thanked our Principal and pulled me outside. "This is all your fault--"

"Shut the hell up and don't you dare do some shitty things to her again." He glared at them before pulling me away.

"They look scared." I said as we made our way to the cafeteria. "They should be, what do you want to eat?" He asks as we both pur our bags on the vacant table we found.

"The usual one. You shouldn't have scared them, I know how to fight back." I told him.

He raises his eyebrow at me. "How can you fight back when you can't even fight your emotions, Nayeon?"

I pouted at that. "If you can't protect yourself don't worry, I'll protect you from them."

And then suddenly, he showed me his genuine smile before leaving me there, shock.

OH MY GOD MY BOYFRIEND JUST SHOWED ME HIS GENUINE SMILE FOR THE THIRD TIME!! HIS GUMMY SMILE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 2 1
He never liked how she was so chatty and always smiling and laughing. She always forced him to eat breakfast and never shut up during the movies. He...
3.9K 104 33
You are a student in college. You were at the top of your class and you were Assigned to help a guy to get his grades up. When you met face to face w...
135K 4.9K 53
🥇12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'🥇 "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...
22.8K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...