Becoming Hers

By Nelle_13_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "What will it take for me to be the only thing on your mind?" He asked, tentatively... More

Charaters
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

6

153 3 0
By Nelle_13_

Day 3

I couldn't even open my eyes at the sound of the door. Nor could I bring myself to give up. I put my head up just a bit but my neck wouldn't allow it.

"Sir, please open the window for me" I asked and when all I heard was silence, I opened my eyes and looked in the direction seeing that there was no tray meaning that no one had come in. I was going mad, completely insane. I knew I was.

The gnawing in my stomach was becoming very permanent. And I didn't like that, not at all. It was like my insides were eating themselves up and I couldn't possibly pin point what part hurt  the most. I sighed. My stomach grumbled and i closed my eyes.

I knew I should have eaten a sandwich before the pizza came! I was mad at myself, I knew I could have fought off those buff guys but i let them take advantage of me? Why hadn't I just closed the door when I saw them. I could have called the cops but i didn't. Why? Was I expecting them to be the pizza guys? Or maybe my mind had thought they were my secret admirers. Of course not, I was just acting moronic and i knew that was true.

My throat was dried up and even the saliva in my mouth couldn't fix it. I felt so dirty and disgusting because for a person who would take a bath twice a day, maybe even thrice, I hadn't taken one for a long time. I wonder why that happened?

Sarcasm at its darkest.

Worse still, my mouth most definitely smelt like trash at this point and my clothes felt so weird. I couldn't even feel my wrists and ankles at this point either. Was this really how pathetic my life had become? How sad.

Even my vocabulary was depleting.

The door opened and I looked up to see the worker, again. "I....sir" i stopped. Maybe i should give  up? "The window, please open it" I asked as nicely as I could. "Ma'am, I am not allowed to do so....I really am sorry" he said and i felt so empty inside.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I couldn't,  or at least not with the constant rumbling of my stomach.

" Hello" a very chirpy voice said making me look up. But  it was just the masked guy again. Well someone's happy. I shut my eyes again.

"Oh, quiet are we? I guess that's good" he said almost as if he was deciding if it was good or not. He came up to me but I had shut my eyes . The light was stinging so badly.

"Well I guess we are done here then" he said but not making a move to leave.

"Well, won't you go already" I snapped. Immediately after though, I started coughing. Great, so much for etiquette!  I can't even cover my mouth.

"That sharp tongue of yours won't get you anywhere and, it just made your stay here more painful" he said and i opened my eyes. Once again he was staring at me.

"Who are you to do that? Huh?" I snapped again. He sighed.

"Isn't it obvious by now that I am the boss?" He asked and although he hadn't realised it, I hadn't  known that and so he had unknowingly answered one of my questions.  I was just sad that it was not one of the more pressing ones.

"Good to know, now please tell me why I am here" I asked glaring at him. He shifted a bit then looked back at me.

"This is taking too long. He will be here next week. I can't have him seeing this" he muttered before leaving me alone once again.

"Wimp" I muttered to myself and closed my eyes again. Then the door opened and before I had time to process everything, a cloth had been put on my eyes and mouth and someone removed the handcuffs that had been on my wrists and ankles.

"Take her away" I heard before I was carried to some unknown location. I would have tried screaming but i knew that would simply waste my energy and it wouldn't change anything. When i was thrown to the ground,  i felt something cold supporting my back.

The cloths were removed but before I saw anything I fainted.

What a frustrating event

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 160K 40
⋆˙⟡ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⋆˙⟡ "Who owns you, Esha?" His eyes turned into the darkest shade of red, he...
65.6K 1.5K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
4M 119K 41
Someone walks into the room but I cannot see its face. It looks like a man and by the look of his posture, he seems very important. "Why were you...
72.3K 1.4K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...