Melanin Flava (Slow Updates)

By Pisces_Goddess

A collection of erotic short stories featuring beautiful black men. VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISED. Please do n... More

All Rights Reserved
The Weeknd-What You Need
Raphael Saadiq-Soul Sista
Djimon Hounsou-African Queen
Tyrese Gibson-Sweet Lady
Blair Underwood-Love Bath
Mos Def-Brown Sugar
Mehki Phifer-21 Questions
50 Cent-Best Friend
LL Cool J-Hey Lover Pt. 1
Maxwell-Til' The Cops Come Knockin' Pt. 1
D'Angelo-Untitled
LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 2
Nelson Ellis-Im Not Tryna Pressure You
LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 3
Ky-Mani Marley-Take A Message From My Love
Maxwell-Til' The Cops Come Knockin' Pt. 2
Request
Michael Jackson-Butterflies
Ray Allen-You Make Me Wanna Shoop
Most Def-You Don't Know My Name
Skip Marley-Slow Down
The Weeknd-One Of The Girls
Joey BadA$$-Opposites Attract
The Weeknd-True Colors I
Ky-mani Marley-Slow Wine I
Daniel Kaluuya-Henny & Crystals
Trevante Rhodes-Often
The Weeknd-True Colors II
The Game -Mrs. Officer I
The Game -Mrs.Officer II
The Game -Mrs.Officer III

Omar Epps-I Care 4 U

2.2K 36 0
By Pisces_Goddess

Omar Epps as Bishop Hopkins

Nia Long as Roni Winslow

So, before we get to the good stuff let me introduce myself. My name is Roni Winslow and I've been seeing my best friend Bishop in a whole new light.

You see, me and Bishop have know each other all our lives. I can remember like it was yesterday when I moved right next door to him.

I know y'all see how fine this man is too. Girl, I know. I know. He fine as fuck. He's amazing too. Loyal, intelligent, got a lot going for himself, and not afraid to follow his dreams. There's nothing like an ambitious man.

We haven't seen each other face to face in almost two years due to us going to different colleges in different states, but our friendship never faultered.

The buzzing of my phone jolted me out of my day dreams. "Hey Bestfrand! Did you land yet?"

I forgot to mention that I was picking him up from the airport. He's staying for the summer at his moms.

"Yeah lil' girl. You sounded like you really miss a nigga.."

"BOY BYE! You ain't all that...." I belted out, lying like a mf.

The blush crept upon my cheeks as I heard his sexy ass laugh.

"Whatever, I'm coming out terminal A8. Meet me at baggage claim?"

"Yeah for sure..."

Why was my heart beat increasing and my stomach all turned up the closer I got to the baggage claim.

And there he was.

My eyes scanned from feet to head, taking all he had to offer in before I met his intense gaze, and his eyebrow rose in question, lips smirking slightly.

"Damn, Roni! It's been a long time...." he softly spoke taking me in as well.

My eyes stayed glued to the ground in nervousness.

"What's wrong witchu, guh? You betta bring ya ass on over and hug me..."

His hand reached out and pulled me into a skin tingling embrace. My arms around his neck, his around my waist.

God, he smells so fucking good. "Damn, I missed you. Ain't nobody real like you Ni...everybody borin' as hell on campus. .."

"Boy stop. You know you got some friends."

"Mhmm... you still rolling ya eyes at me...you betta stop before sum' else make em'roll back....I'm playing..."

I smacked him upside his head, but my panties was lowkey wet.

"Come on stupid so we can get this party started!" I removed myself from his embrace, dragging him outside with me to my car.

"SOOO...what's been up? Anything new, any new friends.....boyfriends...?" He asked as I was driving us to my apartment.

"Now you know I still got my ride or dies Shannon and Aubrey. Ain't shit new out here. Still same old neighborhood...and don't nobody want me like that...you know I ain't all that...."

He sighed deeply. "Anyone would be lucky as hell to have someone like you Roni. You're beautiful as hell, smart, talented....sex-I uh mean so once in a lifetime. So get ya head out the negative spot and let's turn up! Its friday night! Invite ya girls and let's go out!"

***

He's taking a shower, so I reach out to all my girls via 3-way.

"ROOONI! YA BOYFRIEND MADE IT?" Shannon loud ass belted out.

"Damn bitch you loud!" Aubrey complained.

"Aye , aye, aye its operation tell ya mans how you feel in full effect!" Shannon joined in.

"Now yall know he don't like me like that. We just friends. I was calling y'all ratchet asses to invite y'all out tonight with us to Luxury.

"Owe bitch. You know I'll neva turn down a night out!"

"Yaaaas, what time we meeting?"

"You know I'm down to show up and show out, eooooow..."

We all chatted for another 15 minutes, and hung up. We are going to meet at Luxury around 11.

"So, what's the move for tonight?" His voice startling me, I turned around to reply but I couldn't speak. I see Bishop glistening wet from his shower, towel wrapped around his waist.

I never in my life craved chocolate so bad. I realized I was staring too long and made contact with those dark eyes again.

"Take a picture. It last longer..." he teased.

" I don't know what you're talking about.." I denied and put on some music.

Murder She Wrote came spoke life into my body.

"Ohhh this my song!" I lost myself in the music forgetting Bishop was standing in the doorway.

My hips swayed sensually whining to the beat.

Bishop

My eyes watched as she started to dance. She was so sexy and she didn't even know it.

I been feeling her since she moved in next door 15 years ago, I just never said anything

It's now or never. I record her dancing and post her to my snap.

"Go bestfriend, that's my bestfriend that's my best friend!" I hyped her up and tried to control my dick from getting hard at the same time.

She turn around and then ran and hid.

"Don't hide now girl! Where you learn to dance like that..." I asked softly, watching her peek around the corner, face flushed.

"I really don't know how to dance...I just let my body feel the music ya know..anyways....come on let's go we have to meet them soon! Stupid!"

A pillow was launched at my head afterwards.

"You betta stop girl..."

Roni and I carpooled and met her friends at the club. Looks like her friends brought friends. At least I won't be the only man.

I watched as Roni ran towards her girls screeching in excitement. She is cute as hell.

"Come on Bishop!" She held her hand out for me to grab.

I grab her hand and take her all in as she pulls me towards the club entrance.

Her friends watch me smirking with their eyebrows raised. I look away and smile to myself. Seems like they know before she does. We shall see how the night plays out.

Roni

Me and my girls ran to the dancefloor and left the guys at the bar. "So, you know he feeling you right?"

"We discussed this earlier!" I sang as I swirled my hips side to side to the song playing.

"Mhm, and you're blind. Look at him watching you.." Shannon said.

I turned around and made eye contact. He raised his glass to me and waved. I waved back and turned around. "SEE!" Aubrey taunted.

I rolled my eyes, and a man approached me. " A blue motherfucker for the lady sent from a gentleman at the bar.."

Now he knows this my drink. I accept it and turn towards him again and he smiles big. The song switches to something slow.

"And that's my cue to go get my man..." Shannon slips off.

"Same sis, hey Bishop, keep ya girl company..."

Butterflies erupted into my stomach.

Bishop

"Aye fellas I'm about to head out to shawty...nice meeting yall.."

I seen her friends heading towards the bar.

"Hey Bishop, keep ya girl company..
" her friend Aubrey says knowingly.

Roni's back was facing me. I placed my hands on her waist and spun her around.

"I haven't had one of these in awhile. I'm surprised you still remember .."

I chuckled softly and held her closer. A comfortable silence ensued as the slow ballad played.

"Why hasn't anyone snatched you up yet?" she asked.

"Someone has...I just haven't told her yet.."

She looked into my eyes. "What's stopping you from telling her?"

I looked into her eyes and held her closer.

"I don't know.." I whispered in her ear and she shivered in my arms.

"You cold?"

"Y-yeah a little.."

We danced in each others arms all night.

Roni

"We have to do this again sometime girl! I had fun!" Aubrey stated.

"Yass, say triple date!" Shannon chimed in.

We all enveloped in hugs. "Get your man sis, ride that dick.." We all laughed and I went to the car. Bishop opened the door for me.

Another comfortable silence ensued as we made our way back to my house.

We kept exchanging glances throughout the ride.

When we pulled up to my house, he opened the door for me and we made our way inside.

I heard the shower being turned on in the guest bathroom, and I took that as my cue to take mine and do my nightly routine.

What my friends said kept plaguing my mind. What if he does like me? What if I've been blind this entire time?

Bishop

When I finished showering she was still in her bathroom. I've been thinking about how to approach her about how I feel all night, and I'm not good with words.

The shower cuts of in her bathroom making my nerves increase. I can do it. I can tell her how I feel. I'm not a pussy. I- My eyes moved up as the door opened, trailing up her wet, naked legs, to the towel wrapped around her curvaceous body, scanning across her glistening neck and shoulders, finally making contact with her eyes.

"Hey! You scared me.." she laughed. I scared her and I can't stop my dick from hardening this time. I cleared my throat.

"My bad beautiful, uh..you enjoy your uh shower..?" Fuck.

"Yeah it was nice..how about you?" I could use another one right now. Cold.

Her feet shuffled across the carpet and she went inside her closet to put on her night clothes.

I tried my hardest to keep my eyes down but as I look up I was greeted with the sight of her rear end in all black boy shorts. "Damn, girl.." I mumbled to myself.

"Do you know what we should do tomorro-"

Roni

"Do you know what we should do tomorrow-" my body shivered as I felt my back hit the cold wall in my closet and my arms raised above my head.

His pelvic area pressed into mine, hand wrapped lightly around my throat and his kissed me taking me by surprise.

My body relaxed into his as his kissing became more intense making my panties wet.

"Uhh... " my body betrayed me as I moaned.

"I've been waiting a lifetime to be able to do that..."

He caressed my face softly. " I ain't know no other way to tell you how you make me feel, so Imma show you instead..."

"Jump.." he husky whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck and proceeded to place small kisses on his neck. His moans egged me on further.

My pussy was quivering and he ain't even touch me yet. "I've been in love with you for 15 years Roni...I knew you were going to be mine one day."

"Make me yours then.." I oop'd at myself like damn sis you bold.

His eyes darkened and he carried me to my bed and tossed me onto it. He finna fuck my life up. I glanced down as he gripped his dick through his shorts.

I watched as he crawled between my legs, sucked my lips in for a kiss. He placed kisses, licks, and sucks all over my body.

He made his way toward my neck and shoulders, removing my bra in one snap. His tongue twirled, and slurped my nipples till they were swollen.

"Fuck..." he let my right nipple go with a pop.

"Where you want my tongue at...here?" He swiped his tongue down my sides, and dipped it in my belly button.

"Mmmm..mhm..."

"What about here?" I felt his breath across my clit making me jump, but he went over her and kissed my inner thigh making me quiver.

"I love these reactions I'm getting...so responsive..." he kissed that spot again and I raised my hips towards his face.

He smirked and kissed his way back up to my neck.

His tongue swirled some more on my neck and he enveloped my ear lobe. "Can I taste her..." I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

His teeth removed my underwear and he kissed my inner thighs sloppily. "Shes so pretty...look at her leaking for me.." he looked me in my eyes as he parted my lips with his tongue and sucked my clit softly, rotating his tongue in circles.

He raised my legs higher up where my pussy was right in his face and he licked from back to front making me yelp.

Never have I ever been bent in a position like this I watched as he folded my ass like a lawn chair, devouring my pussy.

"Wait, wait, wait...oh god...." I exhaled as I finally caught my breath. My body was in a whole another dimension. "Ohhhh shit, where you learn to do that?"

"Mmmmm..." he moaned, sending vibrations to my clitoris that had me squirting.

"Damn....and we ain't even close to done..." I caught my breath and without warning his dicked slipped between my folds while still folded up sending my body into shock. He held my ankles in place and laid the pipe.

"Uh..uh..uh..uh..." I kept crying out, tears cascaded down my face. "This shit mine?"

"Yaaaaaas its yours... " I gurgled out. "You gripping my shit for dear life, you finna come baby...come for me...coat my dick in that cream .."

I think I died. I may have died..I don't know.

"Roni! Oh shit! Damn girl I made you pass out?!" My eyes connected with his in shock. It wasn't a dream. I looked down and seen that monster dick dangling.

" We are going to take it easy for the rest of the night...just know I am nowhere near done with you....I got 15 years of dick to lay out on you...
"

I bit my lip looking up at him. "We have a life time for you to give it to me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
26.4K 905 70
*Read *Read Lay Me Down, Lay me down 2: Yours forever, Lay me down 3, and Lay me down 4:Without you, All grown up, We need each other * They always s...
821K 18.4K 115
This is the second book for imagines and requests, since the first book is filled up. The love of black women continues here
92.4K 2.6K 34
Spencer Reid, Sunny Hill, and Y/N Y/L/N are three teenagers entering their senior year of High School. They're party attendees, marijuana smokers, te...