My Cruel Husband {{JJK}}✅

Bởi Stanofem

[COMPLETED] This story revolves between Jeon Jungkook, a business man who is truly dedicated to his work and... Xem Thêm

00
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Announcement
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Last Chapter
GRATITUDE

Chapter 36

2.2K 78 45
Bởi Stanofem

The magazine was published in the market. Your fans were the first one to buy even the one who doesn't like boxing and also few who didn't ever heard of 'The Ring' it was getting popular every passing minute.

Meanwhile at Jungkook reached Seoul and drove with Jimin.

Jimin said, "Magazine is out. Seeing you on the cover makes me extremely happy!"

Jungkook smiled at him weakly and thanked him. Jimin noticed that Jungkook was hurt. It was so obvious though. He wanted to ask but wasn't the right time he thought.

Boys reached home and Jimin handed him the magazine. He took it saw himself

He turned the pages and saw your name and he gently touched it. He smiled and read what you wrote about him,

"Jeon Jungkook professionally known as 2JK will be stepping into a next level of boxing, UFC. A hard worker he is and doesn't take credits as he said that 'All the credit goes to my coach Park Jimin' he also mentions that he is just like an elder brother for him. He was a business man but eventually quits and lives for his dream now. His mental strength has also played an important role for brightening his day now. He also mentioned that his wife has been supportive all the time....."

Jungkook smiled at the words as you mentioned yourself as his wife. Not because that's what he told and you did your job but to the fact that while you were writing this, that moment the feelings which you had, he felt that. That's the reason he smiled. He didn't even read any further because he saw what he was looking for. You writing yourself as his wife.

Jimin joined him and said, "What about her?"

Jungkook looked at him and said, "What?"

Jimin said, "Where is she, Jungkook-ah?"

Jungkook looked away and explained, "She hates me, hyung. She wants us to walk our own way. She don't want to be with me. She left me. Forever"

Jimin said angrily, "Left?! What's wrong now? Look, Jungkook, you tried to convince her. The other day you said that she agreed to get marry, then what happened to her? First time it was your fault, second time it was a misunderstanding then third time was a misunderstanding too...why did she leave? Didn't you explain her any of this?"

Jungkook shook his head. Jimin continued, "She left, right? Good. Now you're gonna leave her back, all memories back and grow so high that you'll never look back. You've done everything from your side and waiting for her to love you back is stupidity. You're a smart one. You know what to do"

Jimin walked to the door and looked back adding, "Tomorrow at 4am see you at the gym" and left.

Jungkook was left with his own thoughts. He remembered the day when he first kissed you. Your marriage day. He didn't know that he'd be kissing an angel. 'Hopes' are now taking a place in his heart. He left to take a shower.
---------------------------------

FOUR YEARS LATER:

It was summer. Things changed completely. Four years passed and lives took few turns which no one could've ever imagined.

There was a knock at the door and Moonbin entered the room as he sat beside you.
He said, "Hey, today is her first day"

You said, "Yeah. I'll take care of her"

He said, "Sorry, YN I would have joined you but there's an important meeting"

You said, "It's ok, Moonbin. I understand"

He smiled and leaned in, your lips met his and he kissed you passionately. He pulled you closer and deepens the kiss

"MOM!" Your three year old daughter, Tzuyu entered the room and you broke the kiss. She closed her eyes immediately and said, "Eeewwww" you were embarrassed. Moonbin chuckled and went to her, "Hey, sweety"

She hugged her dad with her tiny arms as he picked her up and walked towards you.

You said, "Hey, honey. Today you'll be going to school and meeting your new friends. Excited?"

Tzuyu's eyes welled up and she hugged her dad sobbed. He faked cry and looked at you. You hit him and said, "Stop that! She'll cry even more" he laughs and kissed her cheek.

He said, "Who's Eunwoo, YN?"

Eunwoo is Tzuyu's favourite idol and you guys always use his name to convince her eat. You played along, "I don't know. Who's he?"

Moonbin said, "Even I don't have any idea"

Tzuyu broke the hug and said along with sobbing, "Eu-Eunw-oooooo i-is m-m-my fav-favourite actor"

Moonbin, "Is that so? But he said he doesn't like the kid who don't go to school and you hate school soooooo I'm afraid he'll not talk to you.....ohhh noooo!"

Tzuyu wiped her tears off, "Mom, where's my bag?"

You both laughed at her and handed her bag.

------------------------------

Meanwhile at another home,

"Daddy!" a three year old boy came running to his father and said, "I don't like school"

His father said, "You said you want to be a lawyer right, Jinwoo?"

He said, "I do"

His father said, "Then, without school how you'll be one?"

The Kid pouts and the older laughs.
"Let's go!" Says father.

-------------------------------------

The kindergarten was full of chaos. Few kids were running around, jumping around and few were crying. All kinds of emotions were present.

Tzuyu held your hands tightly. You picked her up and said, "What's wrong, baby?"

She didn't say anything. You walked up to the corridor when a teacher greeted you,  "Hello mam, i'm Nina i'm a teacher here. First day of her's?"

You said, "Yes mam, I'm Mrs. Moonbin and she's my daughter, Tzuyu. She's kinda nervous for her first day"

Nina smiles and talks to your daughter, "Hey, sweety, wanna be my friend?"
Tzuyu smiles and looks at you for permission you nod and she happily shakes her tiny little hand with her teacher.

Nina continues, "Let's make other friends?" She looks at you again for permission, you chuckle and say yes. She agrees and when teacher started to walk her towards a bunch of kids Tzuyu looks at you and when she noticed that you're not coming with her she starts to cry and runs towards you.

You say, "Oh baby, you shouldn't do that. I'll be right over here, look there are few benches right, I'll be sitting there. Until your class finish I'll be right over there. If you need anything come to me, ok?"

She sobs and says, "Ok"

You say, "Good girl! Now, go to your teacher"

She slowly walks up yo Nina while sobbing. Nina takes all the kids in a class and signals you to leave. Almost every parent here were gone.

When you turned around to leave a loud cry erupted near you it was a boy crying to not to leave his father just like any other kid. When you noticed who the parent is.. Emotions flooded. Your heart skipped couple of beats and you took few steps back. The feelings which you always had when you were around him again started to feel.

When your eyes met with his...what'd happen next, silent reader? Haha, kidding. Comment down your thoughts and as always thanks for reading.
Saranghaeyo!💙

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

117K 2.5K 35
This Is An Indian ff ( JEON JUNGKOOK FF) A Story Between 2 people who are completely different from each other yn singh and Jeon jungkook Will they...
53.5K 3.3K 21
A forceful arranged marriage story.... Jeon Jungkook is heartless,cold , rude famous business man . He was forced to marry his grandma's chosen girl...
1.2M 50.7K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
46.7K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...