𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙗𝙮 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙄𝙢𝙖�...

Por stylesabove

𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠 ♥️ >>edited Más

Feeling worthless
Finding out/telling Colby you're pregnant
@colbybrock
playing hide n' seek
your names in eachothers phone
He's scared of loosing you
meeting for the first time
you cheat on him with Brennen
comfort
Meet and Greet
Hiking to the Hollywood sign
Hickey
"i'll do anything for you"
He goes to the nail salon with you
hickey prank
He's heartbroken
only dated you for fame prank
the first 'i love you'
Nervous
saved
"I'm so in love"
Cuddles
Dating Colby includes (pt. 1)
face mask
honeymoon
school
you and i
@itzz_y/n
hoodie
boyfriend?
dating colby includes (pt. 2)
@itzz_y/n
best couple
stressed
best couple pt. 2
breakup
smile
best couple pt. 3
Photographer
Oh baby!
Breakup pt 2
Rooftop
Family
Telling the fans
@itzz_y/n
Doing his makeup
Hair
Good morning text
New friend
Kansas
Scrunchie
Happy thanksgiving
Runaway
Party gone wrong
Hawaii
Hawaii (pt 2)
damaged heart
snapchat
'how well does my boyfriend know me?'
birthday surprise
@colbybrock
for becca
sad
A/N

misunderstanding

5.9K 44 1
Por stylesabove

idea from: @7elevenwishes

*colbys pov*

lately y/n has been hanging out with sam. like a lot. it hurts me when i see them laughing and having a good time together. i've liked y/n for awhile now and seeing her happy makes me happy but there's that part of me that hates it. i wish i was the one making her happy. in reality, it's sam. don't get me wrong, i love sam and want him to be happy but not with y/n. i tell him everything, except about y/n. i don't plan on telling him either. "sam, oh my god stop that!" y/n says laughing, walking through the front door. sam had tickled her side. i looked at them and put a fake smile on my face. they had come over to film a video. we're going to film a q&a video. "what's up guys," i say walking towards them. "nothing much, ready to film?" sam asks. "yup," i say popping the 'P'. i set up the camera and we begin filming the video. "what's up you guys, it's colby brock. today i'm here with two of my friends sam and y/n," i say pointing to them. "heyyy," y/n says to the camera. "hi," sam says waving. we answer some questions and this one popped up. "'colby, do you like anyone?', um no, i don't like anyone," i said knowing damn well i'm lying. we continued answering questions. we ended the video and sam went to his apartment whilst y/n stayed here for a minute. she was in the kitchen getting a water bottle out of the fridge. i walked to the island in the kitchen and sat down. "hey, can i talk to you?" i said. she turned around and said, "sure, what's up?" i looked down at the counter debating if i should tell her about my feelings. like say she likes sam and not me. i wouldn't want to make it awkward for her but i wouldn't want it to mess up her relationship with sam. "so i don't wanna ruin anything between us but i just need to tell you this. um... i have feelings for you and i have for awhile now." i say looking up at her. "i've liked you for awhile too," she says smiling. "actually?" i ask with confusion written on my face. "yea," she says walking over to me. i get up and hug her. she immediately hugs me back. "y/n, will you go out with me?" i ask looking at her, still holding her waist. "of course," she says smiling. that was the beginning of a life time long relationship.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

229K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)
336K 5.1K 100
NEEDS EDITING! Based on the ghost hunting videos from Sam and Colbys videos. Adult themes inside the story (talk about sex and has Smut)
114K 2.3K 61
!TW!: Talk of death, Alcohol misuse, Abuse, Smoking. THIS STORY DOES NOT FOLLOW THE SAME TIME LINE AS THE VIDEOS
30.3K 94 3
First installment of Colby Brock One-Shots! Requests are open. Disclaimer - This story was produced by Colby Brock living rent-free inside of my mind.