A Frog's Tale [Tsu x Male Her...

By ajhcraft

Alex just barely made it through the entrance exam, and is struggling to keep up with the rest of the class... More

Prologue: Entrance Exam
Chapter 1: Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 2: Battle Trial
Chapter 3: Picnic
Chapter 4: Awakening
Chapter 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Unwind
Chapter 7: Date
Chapter 8: Sports Festival, Begin!
Chapter 9: Sports Festival, Mid-Game!
Chapter 10: Sports Festival, Battle!
Chapter 11: Consequences
Chapter 12: Nomination
Chapter 13: Meditation
Chapter 14: Kinzokuma
Chapter 15: Beach
Chapter 16: Volleyball
Chapter 17: Final Exam
Chapter 18: Dragon
Chapter 19: Vanguard Action Squad
Chapter 20: Amaraito
Chapter 21: All For One
Chapter 22: Dorms
Chapter 23: Encounter
Chapter 24: Alpha
Chapter 25: Movie Night
Chapter 26: Provisional License Exam
Chapter 27: The Big Three
Chapter 28: Lurkers
Chapter 29: Kirakiri
Chapter 30: Breakout
Chapter 31: Bones
Chapter 32: Surprise
Chapter 33: Dinner
Chapter 34: Kiss
Chapter 35: Sinister Six
Chapter 36: Death
Chapter 37: Operation A
Chapter 38: Hakone
Chapter 39: Festival
Chapter 40: Operation B
Chapter 41: U.A. Vs Amaraito
Chapter 42: U.A. Vs Kinzokuma
Chapter 44: U.A. Vs Bone Collector
Chapter 45: Shell
Chapter 46: Copy
Chapter 47: Proposition
Chapter 48: Resolve
Chapter 49: Villains
Chapter 50: Operation C
Chapter 51: Training
Chapter 52: Nuke
Chapter 53: Fear
Chapter 54: Sacrifice
Chapter 55: Reconciliation
Chapter 56: Shinsou
Chapter 57: Insomnia
Chapter 58: Coffee
Chapter 59: Helios
Chapter 60: Search
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Sairokaku
Chapter 63: I Forgive You
Chapter 64: Law
Chapter 65: The Underdogs
Chapter 66: Gigantomachia
Chapter 67: Stalking
Chapter 68: Storm
Chapter 69: Nice
Chapter 70: Hierophant
Chapter 71: Invitation
Chapter 72: Briefing

Chapter 43: U.A. Vs Kirakiri

108 7 23
By ajhcraft

My team had been pushed back to the forest. Kaminari, Koda, Todoroki, Hagakure, Jirou, Mr Aizawa, and I were against the Mist Villain: Kirakiri.

We were arguably a very strong team, and probably could have ended all the other fights before they began, especially having Mr Aizawa on our team.

The only problem was, we couldn't see him. The forest was covered in thick purple fog, too sense for use to see in.

" I can't see him. Can't even hear him. He must have released more canisters to shroud our vision, I can't erase his quirk. " Mr Aizawa informed us.

Jirou instantly crouched down to the floor and stuck her earphone jacks in. She held a finger up to signal is to be quiet, until pointing to a direction in the fog.

Just then as she pointed, a double helix of mist swirled towards Jirou, making her jump back.

Kirakiri spoke from the shadows, " I've been fighting in the mist for a long time, heroes. I can see even the most distant shapes moving quite clearly. I can also hear your every moves. It would really be unwise to try to fight me, so sit back and let my accomplices finish their job.

I don't want to hurt any of you. Especially you, Eraser Head. You're a true hero, not wanting fame or fortune, but simply to protect. Your methodology is the least flawed out of all of you. "

Todoroki had had enough already, and sent a small ice wall into the mist. It broke soon after, the edges of the smog dissipating briefly as it condensed around the ice to break it.

" That's a pretty good ice breaker. " I said.

I was definitely not in the right group to crack jokes, only Kaminari chuckling a bit as everyone else glared at me. Even Kirakiri sighed from somewhere within the cloud.

" Alex I know you, you're the last person I wanna kill. Or at least you were, until you made that quip. " He said wearily.

Three double helixes swirled out towards me really fast, which I simply teleported away from.

" I could just teleport away from the fight ya know. The only reason I'm here and not there beating up your friends is to protect my own. We're gonna take you down here and now, or I'm gonna save my friends if you overpower us. It's lose lose for you! " I shouted.

" Sheesh, you don't have to shout, I'm right here. "

Just then, he was there beside me, shrouded in purple, and went to attack me. I dodged, but only just, Haruto wasn't slow at all. He was almost as fast as Toga.

" I can't erase it still, I can't see him through the cloud! " Mr Aizawa said, annoyed at the lack of being able to use his quirk.

He activated his weird telekinetic scarf thing and started attacking the mist armoured male. Although he couldn't break it obviously, he did cut through a little, causing Kirakiri to jump back.

There was a bright purple glow and a loud noise in the distance, as a purple ball came towards us. Todoroki gasped and shouted, " Get down! "

He used his super move, Heaven Piercing Ice Wall, blocking the energy sphere. It made the ground shake as it obliterated the wall, sending chunks of ice everywhere, and some rather dangerous icicles.

Everyone jumped down and put their hands over their heads, even Mr Aizawa and Kirakiri. Jirou cried out as one pierced the back of her calf.

Kirakiri carried himself back into the cloud and pleaded us to stop, " Guys, really, I don't want to hurt you. I'm a vigilante, I hurt villains, not heroes! "

" You could become a hero and save lives that way! " Mr Aizawa tried to reason.

" I already told you... Heroes don't do it right! My way is the only way to true peace! "

Jirou was still on the floor, with her earphone jacks in. She tucked on my trouser leg after I got up, and when I looked down, she discreetly pointed. I nodded.

Taking a deep breath, I ran towards Kirakiri and charged a punch. He was shocked by my sudden charge and nearly got hit by me. He side stepped and punched me in the ribs.

Almost gasping instinctively, I turned around and saw the shadow move, so I aimed for it. I got one good hit in, causing him to keel over, but I couldn't hold my breath any more and teleported back to safety.

" You're making me mad now. Only two of you are a threat to me, and one of them has an ice shard in her leg. You have no chance. Just stop. "

Todoroki then theorised, " Perhaps your gas cloud is flammable? "

He then heated up his left side and lit on fire. Kirakiri chuckled as nothing happened. I didn't expect him to use his left side so easily, maybe he was worried about what could happen?

" Nah, Sairokaku's spores aren't flammable at all. Tried and tested. They don't freeze either. The only way they go away is when they land on the floor or get blown away, and since I'm controlling them, neither of those will happen. "

I hadn't seen Hagakure for a while, and yes I know she's invisible, you can't really see her ever, but her floating clothes were no longer floating, they were in a pile on the floor.

" Can they be electrocuted by any chance? " Kaminari asked, zapping the cloud around him.

" Are... Are you stupid? Is he joking or is he stupid? " Kirakiri asked, dumbfounded.

" We'll let you figure that one out for yourself. " Mr Aizawa said.

" Hey come on I was just trying to help, no need to throw it back in my face! "

" Todoroki... " Jirou started, and when he saw her, she also pointed.

He made an ice path and skated in, holding his breath, and I went after him also holding my breath. Perhaps the two of us could take him out quickly?

" Ok I need to get rid of her... " Kirakiri said, referencing Jirou as she had given away his location yet again.

Todoroki made a semi circular wall around Kirakiri so he couldn't escape us as we both went in for a punch. However, he carried himself up over the wall using the mist as an elevation tool.

We ended up punching the ice wall, which wasn't fun. And what was worse, we saw the purple light again coming towards us.

" Watch out! I can't make a wall for you this time! " Todoroki said, as we were too far forward for his wall to reach them this time.

Jirou was still on the floor by a tree, which the ball was coming straight towards. Koda jumped down onto the floor over Jirou to protect her.

The shot went just over them and hit the tree beside them, decimating it and sending splinters everywhere, mostly into Koda's arm.

He cried out in pain and rolled over, looking at his piercings. They were all bleeding, meaning he was losing a good amount of blood from the wounds, he had at least thirty splinters of varying sizes.

Kirakiri shot out a misty arm and grabbed Todoroki by the throat as he tried to skate back out of the cloud. I went over to grab him and teleport him back out, but Kirakiri jumped down and punched me with a mist enhanced arm.

I fell back as Todoroki couldn't hold it any more and gasped, taking air and gas in. Kirakiri immediately let go and stood back. I couldn't hold it any more either and teleported back.

" Todoroki no! " I shouted.

Kirakiri scoffed, " Wha- He already breathed in you imbecile, what good is it telling him not to do something after he's done it? He'll be fine in an hour or so, he was just annoying so i just encouraged him to run away from imaginary, uh, I'm not actually sure I used all ten of my nightmare fuel choices. "

Todoroki started screaming, something I've never heard until that point, and something I never heard after. Todoroki was running in the opposite direction, away from campus. At least he wasn't running to any of the other fights.

" Right, now if the rest of you could just take a breather then we won't have to get physical! Look at that, I haven't laid a finger on Todoroki, he's completely unharmed! "

" I'm not gonna stand for that! I'm taking you down now! " I shouted, teleporting in.

I swung at the shape in the shadows, only to be dodged and retaliated against. I blocked the attack, and we just continued doing that until I was out of breath. I teleported out and took some deep breaths in.

" Alex, you're not going to get anywhere like that. Think of a plan... Do you think you can transform? If it's a waiting game we're playing, you can do it. " Mr Aizawa suggested.

" Transform... The last few times I've done that I've hurt my friends... " I said, suddenly feeling self conscious.

" Well now your friends are going to be hurt if you don't do it so get your finger out and sit down, meditate, and apprehend this hooligan. We're counting on you... None of us have any power here. "

I gulped and sat down on the floor as Mr Aizawa stood in front of me. Kaminari stood beside him, and Jirou was picking splinters out of Koda's arm.

" Meditating to transform huh? So you've improved it since the Sports Festival. Good to see my favourite hero in training progressing. I still have our selfie on my phone, I cherish it every day. " Kirakiri said, in a tone that felt rather mocking. I mean, if he cherished it he wouldn't be trying to hurt me, so...

I ignored him and closed my eyes, thinking about nothing. Calming myself, focusing my energy in a positive manner to try to transform. Other than with Mirio the day before, I hadn't transformed since my first encounter with Amaraito.

That was way too long without any practice. I really had no excuse. I hadn't even been doing any training in the time we had to prepare for the Festival, I was just too nervous. If I had been training, I may had been able to do it on command by then.

" Well I've seen the lizard on television, and I don't wanna meet him in person, out of my way! " He shouted.

He surrounded himself in mist again like a suit of armor so Mr Aizawa couldn't see him, and went forward to fight the two of them.

One hit and Kaminari was down, already dunced up a little from using his quirk earlier, and now as he tried to send a million volts into Kirakiri.

It didn't make its way through his fog armour, and next was Mr Aizawa, who was using his scarf to cut through again. Kirakiri was ever so slightly more defensive now.

He must have cut Kirakiri because he grimaced and whined a bit before charging forward at Mr Aizawa. He buried his head into his chest, and pushed him off his feet, running u til he slammed him into a tree.

Mr Aizawa wasn't down yet though, he never gave up without a fight. Remember the U.S.J. incident? He got beaten to a pulp before giving up. That's why I have so much respect for him. He really was a true hero.

Unfortunately all he could do was delay Kirakiri's rampage as he was lifted up and slammed into the floor twice. He kept trying to get through the mist armour but it was no use.

Every time I heard Mr Aizawa get hurt it spurred me on a little bit, as I got a little angrier every time, and it gave me a small boost. Kinzokuma's fight was over by now because another blast hadn't come through.

It must have been two minutes, and I felt my body grow. A new record. Probably because someone close to me was getting hurt. Mr Aizawa was on the floor, smirking at me as he passed out.

" Kirakiri... Fight me. I'll deck you! " I challenged him.

No longer needing to hide himself, he condensed the mist from the entire forest and had a swirling vortex around his fists.

" Very well... I guess I can brag now to Sairokaku that I fought you... And beat your face into the ground! " He shouted over the sound of the gas vortex.

I stood up and glanced at all my injured friends, and was more determined than ever to put a stop to the tyranny before it had a proper chance to start.

I charged at him, faster now than before. He wasn't any faster or slower, but the new gauntlets he had were big and I'm sure would hurt if I ran into them.

Going in for a punch, he blocked it perfectly with his fists, and in the blink of an eye, pulled back from a defensive position and punched me, the majority of my body slammed.

" W-What... You're so fast... How...? " Jirou asked from the sidelines, still tending to Koda's splinters.

" You don't think I'm moving this fast by myself do you? Ha, you flatter me! No no, you see, the mist is wrapped around my hands and arms, and I control the mist. Although I am using the force of my arms, the extra speed comes from my mental ability to control the mist.

It's like how Alex can appear in multiple places at once, as I'm sure he's about to demonstrate. It's not that he's physically fast, but his mental control over his quirk allows him to appear faster than he really is. "

I grinned at Kirakiri, " You're exactly right. That is what I'm about to do. "

I started teleporting around Kirakiri, creating six after mirages of myself around him. Before giving him tike to process it, I shouted out, " Sen Ken Panchi! "

There was just a flurry of fists everywhere going towards him, bit he was able to block them all using his super condensed cloud gauntlets. He was invincible! I couldn't land a hit on him! And sooner or later, he was going to get serious with me!

He wasn't even breaking a sweat, he wasn't actually doing anything. He was letting his mind do all the work. He taunted me by yawning, before punching one of the " clones " of me, sending me flying backwards into a tree.

" Alex. You're powerless against me. I've been training more than you, and my defensive capabilities are simply stronger than your offensive abilities. You're really strong in that form I'll give you that, but melee just won't hurt me! "

Coughing a little and struggling to get up, I could feel my bones readjusting as they healed. " Haruto... "

" Kirakiri. "

" Kirakiri... Please. There's obviously a good person inside you. You want to protect people. But your way of doing so is twisted. "

" No, society's view on murder and killing for the sake of protection are twisted. Imagine if All Might killed the villains he defeated. We might not even have any villains any more. They must be scourged. And I won't stop unti- "

He then just... Stopped. He stopped talking and started choking. His neck was invisible... Wait... Hagakure! She'd gotten naked and was sneaking around the back lines waiting for an opportunity to strike.

" You have the right to shut up! Wait, that's not how it goes is it? " She asked as he tried to grab her from behind him.

I teleported up to him and apologized before punching him in the face and then the back of his knees so he'd fall forward onto them.

" Curse... You... " He choked.

" I'm sorry. It didn't have to be this way. Just go to sleep for a while, we won't have to fight then. "

He scowled at me before falling unconscious. I smiled widely at Hagakure as she let go and I high fived her.

" Hagakure that was brilliant! I was wondering where you were for ages! I'm so proud of you, you saved us all! I couldn't have beaten him, honestly, I just wasn't able to trick him... "

And that was that! Amaraito, Cyberghost, Kirakiri, and Kinzokuma were out of action! But Bone Collector, Kaiyo... Where was she this whole time?

[ A/N: I'm actually super proud of this fight chapter, I wanna know what you all thought down in the comments! I had the idea of the mist gauntlets for a while, but the fact that he could intensify his speed, that only occurred to me as writing! Time for the finale of the U.A. raid on Friday, the most intense battle yet, Chapter 44: U.A. Vs Bone Collector! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
602K 22.5K 149
After the tragic deaths of her parents, the hero duo Water Hose, Izumi Y/n vows to become a hero just like her parents. Her goal is to grow even stro...
173 36 7
It's The Office (US version) TV show but with a few tweaks and the My Hero Academia cast. Everyone is working at the UA paper company, when a docume...
981 58 17
"One in thirty-eight; Those are the odds of one becoming a hero, at least in Japan. And yet, somehow, the mortality rate of villain attacks remains o...