Our Song (18+ Mature)

By Serendipity214

*There are MATURE CONTENTS in this story. Read at your own risk. "After the failed relationship Alex had, it'... More

Our Song
Prologue
Chapter 1: Heart Skips A Beat
Chapter 2: Just A Kiss
MUST READ BEFORE THE PRIVATE SCENE!
Chapter 4: Love Love Love
Chapter 5: My Kind of Perfect
Chapter 6: Just The Way You Are
Chapter 7: One More Night
Chapter 8: Wait For You
Chapter 10: Start of Something New
Chapter 11: Really Want To Say Hello
Chapter 12: Dancin' Away With My Heart
Chapter 13: Invisible
Chapter 14: A Whole New World
Chapter 15: Good Time
Chapter 16: Sparks Fly
Chapter 18: Stuck With Each Other
Chapter 19: Be Your Everything
Chapter 20: Untitled
Chapter 21: Beautiful Soul
Chapter 22: Come Back..Be Here
Chapter 23: Far Away
Chapter 24: The Way You Look At Me
Chapter 25: Rumor Has It
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: The Moment I knew
Chapter 28: Words I couldn't Say
Chapter 29: The Truth
Chapter 30: Part of Me
Chapter 31: The Best Day
Chapter 32: Teardrops on My Guitar
Chapter 34: Feelings Show
Chapter 35: Both of Us
Chapter 36: The Hardest Thing
Chapter 37: Sad Beautiful Tragic
Chapter 38: Look After You
Chapter 39: How Do You Sleep?
Chapter 40: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 41: Someday When I Stop Loving You
Chapter 42: Empty
Chapter 43: We Are Never Getting Back Together
Chapter 44: War

Chapter 9: Begin Again (The Contract)

3.1K 36 1
By Serendipity214

Chapter 9: Begin Again (The Contract)

Andrew's POV...

I woke up with the streak of light coming from the Venetian curtains on my bedroom window. Umaga na pala.

I remebered last night, and I reached for the left side of my bed to touch for Alex's presence.

But to my surprise, she's not there.

I panicked. I searched for her inide my unit and found her nowhere.

She left at dawn and never bothered to wake me up.

Ganoon na lang ba yon? One night stand?

Grabe, my fiance ditched me.

Shit. Now, she got even.

Another first from her, I sound Christian Grey but I'm saying the truth.

She's the first woman I took here in my unit.

The first one who left me courageously left me after one night of passion to think that she's the one who lead me on.

And, the worst thing here is, I forgot to use protection.

Dammit! What if I got her pregnant?

I'm not yet ready to be a father. Yes, I'm his fiancee but it doesn't mean that we need to have a family this soon.

I need to think of something. I need to clear things with her.

She amazes me, like no one can. I adore her. And I really enjoy her company though she'll always throw her one-liner of insults.

I still find her attractive. Attractive in a way that I can feel contentment.

That's also the first time I made love. I did. Seriously, last night's the first time I felt complete in the many times I've gone to bed with different women.

So, what is this? I really can't comprehend what is this. All I could think of talk to her and settle things with her.

Alex's POV...

I woke up in a pitched dark room. I remembered last night and saw Andrew beside me, sleeping and naked under the duvet.

And so am I. Oh my, such a shame. Ano pang mukha ang ihaharap ko sa kanya nito?

I sneaked out, walked on tip toe and searched for my scattered clothes on the florr and slipped them on.

I just hailed a taxi. Pagdating ko sa unit ko, hindi na rin ako nakatulog pa.

Inisip ko lang ng inisp ang mga pinaggagawa ko at namen pala kagabi.

Nakakahiya ako. I acted like a whore.

I'm the one who inititated the act. Ganoon na ba talaga ako kadesperada?

O sadyang yun lang ang epekto ng alak at mga patung-patong kong problema?

Gusto ko lang namang makalimot. Pero shit. Bakit kay Yoshinori pa? Knowing him, and his wild ways.

Gaaahhhh! I'm already one of his women he'd gone to bed with. Here today and gone tomorrow.

Now is the tomorrow, so I'm already out of his way. I just hope.

But it can't be. We're now affianced. I can't say no. Our company needs this.

I can't let my parents down. Though it could mean my own happiness, I would.

Back to my new and worst problem, how can I face him now?

What now? I just showered and head for my office.

Hours passed and I just can't seem do right things. I can't sketch well.

Crampled papers all over the place. I massaged my temple to ease the throbbing pain.

I can't think straight. All I could think of is Yoshinori's lips and body.

Perverting again, Alex?

Then suddenly, the man bombarding my thoughts came into life. He's standing in front of me.

He looked refreshingly handsome in his moss v-neck shirt and faded jeans.

He's really breath-taking and panty dropping.                            

I'm drooling, yes. You can't blame me. Okay?

Look for yourself.

He strode towards the seat in front of my desk and smiledd. His heavenly and aching smile that could melt the snows in Atlantic.

His lips, twitched in a sardonic smile and I knew that he knew that I'm drooling over his sexy physique.

"Alex, I came here to talk about.." I cut him off.

The glitters that were once floating in my office vanished. So, he came here to humiliate me?

To throw it to my face how perverted I am and he loathes me. I don't want to hear it.

It will hurt. Knowing that it will come from the womanizer himself.

"Let's forget about what happened last night. I was drunk and so are you. End of the story," I said calmly.

Hiding my uneasiness and fear.

"Alex, I just can't do that. I'm honored bound to you. You're my fiance, remember? Paano mo nasasabing kalimutan na lang naten iyon?" he said in a pained voice.

Na-touch naman ako. Ganito ba talaga siya? Bakit ba parang ibang Andrew and nasa harap ko ngayon? He said he's honored bound to me.

How flattering. He even rememberedthat we're affianced. How sweet of him.

Maybe he's capable of caring and loving. Maybe he's capable now of settling down. Maybe he can love me.

A smile formed on my lips then it easily faded.

"Also, I never used protection last night. I'm duly responsible for that, and I don't to put you in a compromising situation.

We both know that neither of us wanted to be affianced with each other, so I have a proposal..." he said uneasily.

Nawala yung mga nakakatawang pag-iisp ko kanina. Grabe, I fell into the impression that he could change overnight.

Sometimes, my stupidity just got worst and came unexpectedly. Ang tanga ko para mag-expect na magagawa niyang mag-asawa at tanggapin ako.

Na kaya niya akong mahalin at bumuo ng pamilya.

Akala ko kasi.. Tinanggap ko nang siya na ang taong makakasama ko habang buhay.

Kahit na hindi ko pa naman siya mahal, alam ko matututunan ko rin naman siyang mahalin.

Yun nga lang, hindi kagaya nang story nina mommy at daddy ang aken.

Sila, they married because they love each other. And me? I'm going to marry the one I don't love and who don't love me.

I don't want to be trapped in a loveless marriage.

But its my fate now. I can't go back. There's no turning back.

Too late for me to stand for my happiness.

I was hurt by what he said. Okay, I'll do the same.

"What is it then?" I said looking at him annoyed.

"I talked to my lawyer to make a contract for us. Alex, I know you also don't want this arranged marriage.

I don't want you be trapped in this loveless marriage, so I'm giving you an option.." he said.

"Option? What option? Do we have any choice at this, huh? There's only one choice, and that's you and I be married this year."

"What I'm saying here is that I planned to make a contract. Let's begin again, Alex."

"Begin again?"

"Yes, begin again. Let's make this work. I asked my lawyer to do this contract for us. Read it and think of it well. I know it will benefit us both," he smiled.

I read the contract and was shocked to see the clauses.

It states there that we should:

·         marry at Hong Kong (just the two of us)

·         live at his house in Batangas

·         try to work out our marriage

·         never see other people or date someone else

·         push through the marriage ceremony here in the Philippines for the benefit of our parents

·         household chores are divided equally (talk about it after the wedding in Hong Kong)

·         sleep and stay in one bedroom (non-negotiable)

Nainis ako dun sa clause na sa iisang kama lang kami matutulog. Grabe, perv talaga to.

Anong akala niya, papayag ako?

"I want to contest the last clause. I want a separate bedroom for me. I can't stay with you in one bed," I said defiantly.

"Why? I already said that we have to work out this relationship. How can we do that if we'll sleep on separate rooms? We’re husband and wife then. So, what's wrong with that?" he said with a glint on his eyes.

"I just don't want to Andrew. Please?" I begged.

He thought of it and then he sighed. And nodded.

"Go on, read through the contract.." he said.

As I read through the contract, I saw the punishments or penalties for any violation in the clauses.

It states that it depends on the party whose been cheated or have been inflicted by the pain. The violator should follow the one who will do the penalty.

I gasped. Oh my, and he stared at me. Lust visible in his eyes.

I'm in a trouble. But I composed myself.

"I can see that you've read the penalty part. Now, you violated the last clause. I have to keep my part on the bargain.

I want to exact your penalty," he said teasingly.

I know what he wants. He wants me to kiss me. I just can read his mind, no, his body. Just his body language.

"Yoshinori, I haven't signed the papers. Don't be so confident about exacting your penalty upon me, I won't allow it.

My signature's not imprinted there, is it?"

"Okay, you wise lady," he said in surrender.

I signed the papers and he got up from the seat and stared at me as I handed the papers back.

"How about we seal the contract with a kiss?" he suggested.

"Don't push your luck Andrew," I laughed.

He held out his hand for me to shake my hand. I extended mine and instead of shakingit with his, he pulled me into a kiss.

A long, demanding and nostalgic kiss. I already felt this kiss. The kiss from the stranger in the labyrinth.

But it can't be him. No, it can't be him.

As soon as the kiss ended, he smiled at. A sincere smile that melted my heart again.

"You said that I don't have to push my luck, I pulled it out instead," he winked at me and turned for the door and left.

I was left there hanging at his last statement. Shit. When my brain comprehends what he just said, I just laughed there hysterically till my tummy aches.

Yoshinori, I think we can work this out. I just hope that we could. I’ll try, for my parents and for your good intentions.

A/N: Umpisa na nang magandanag samahan nina Alex at Andrew. Sorry if na-delay to. Alam ko nag-post ako na by Wednesday to kaso may mga bagay na talaga di mo mapipigilan at makokontrol. Been busy. So heto na nga, kahit na sabaw na UD to. Sana basahin niyo pa rin. Vote na. Make me happy. Please? Comment na din. Kamusta naman si Andrew? Sa palagay niyo ba mahal na niya si Alex? At ganoon din ba si Alex sa kanya? Abangan…

XOXO,

Serendipity214

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 13.8K 48
Nick & Van Even if we ended up apart, at least, for a while... you were mine.
25.6M 910K 44
(Game Series # 2) Aurora Marie Floresca just wanted to escape their house. Ever since her father re-married, palagi na silang nag-aaway dalawa. She w...
3M 105K 72
She's a servant of the church with pure and innocent heart. He's a badass tattooed man. An Atheist. Will their different beliefs become a hindrance t...
698K 46.1K 10
Beneath a broken mask lies the truth behind the façade, and while masks can conceal pain, they cannot mend wounds. In the end, no mask was worth the...