Marvellous turns in my Typic...

Da EmpireBlueBB

"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." She, a cheerful, quiet, and good-hea... Altro

CHARACTERS (She)
1. Nandini's life... A complete turnover
CHARACTERS (He)
2. Right Signal
3. 'do not disturb'
4. Just beautiful
5. "Don't come near me"
6. Elope To Her Love
7. Chit-Chat...
8. Love... something-something
9. Abhi n his Baby girl
10. At the party...
11. Guilty... But Why?
12. Yesterday Night... KISSED
13. 'She loves me & I too... n we kissed'
14. Great Grand Ignore...
15. Manik tried... *Smirk*
16. Speaking Silence...
17. In love with someone else...
19... 'Princess'
20. Sorry!!!
21. Revelation
22. A chance?
23. Our first proper talk! ... Giving a chance!!
24. Togetherness!
25. Realisation of Love!
26. Manik-"Nandini"-Aryaman
ON HOLD TILL AUG. 15 2021. (Extended)
On Hold

18. A step forward... Involuntarily

2.1K 180 7
Da EmpireBlueBB

Manik's POV

'Why aren't they back? It's 11:30... I was saying I'll accompany them... But no... Ladies outing... Seriously!'  I thought while tapping my legs against the floor sitting on the edge of my bed...

I came to my room after having dinner with all the males... but I just can't sleep...

'She was looking freaking hot n sexy... damn what if some man came for dancing with her... he'd touch her... No... I'll kill everyone who'll try to touch her!'  my visualization anger me so much that I stand up walking to the window to look for their car.

Alash!... They r not arrived yet.

I stood there for some time looking st the main gate in hope of our car coming...

U must be thinking, why didn't I call anyone to check on them, Right?

I did... an hour back, I called mom who told me that all r enjoying a lot... dancing, swinging, relaxing... n they r going to stay for a while as it had been a while all of them relaxed last...      I mean, they can just relax sleeping at home... why going to a club with so many men... drunk men...

Honk! Honk!

The car sound made me snap my head to it...

'They r here'... this got me so much happiness that one child get when the guest got him so many of his favorite toys n toffies...

I ran downstairs... Only to see the crazy scene ahead... Mom is supporting a complete Tali(Drunken) Mukti... Inaya who is herself waving but along with Alya... And Navya who seems tired but happy is supporting Nandini... Wait! she too drank?...

I ran to them and also saw Cabir, Abhi n Dhruv coming out of their rooms...

"oh god, mom... sambhalo (careful) ..." I said holding Mukti as she was about to fall from the hold of mom. Abhi came running n took Mukti with him, Dhruv took Alya n Mom held Inaya... I walked to Nandini, who r leaning on Navya but carefully. Cabir came forward to take Navya...

"Hey Mister! ... don't touch her... I'll call Bhai n he'll churn ur bones..." Nandini threatened Cabir who was trying to hold Navya... making Cabir n me stunned...

"Nandu... he is Cabir, Navya's husband... he'll take her to her room to rest." Mom said while struggling with Inaya but turned hearing Nandu.

"Ohhhhh.... Cabbuuu Bhaiiii... Ok... come fast, n take her... she is tired, need rest... Take ... take..." Nandu said in her drunken innocence.

"Cabu Bhai?" I heard Cabir whisper before taking Navya with him...

"Come..." I said forwarding my hands to hold her arms but she jerked it...

I looked at her with her sudden act... to see her standing straight with a straight face... like she never drink...

Was she acting till now?

"Nand..." I was cut by her...

"I'm leaving..." she said turning to the door.

"What? ? ... where?" I shouted coming in front of her.

"To the club... I was na... very much relaxed there... I was free from my thoughts... of him" she whispered the last part looking down... but I heard as it was dead silence n nobody was there except us.

"I don't wanna go home... I just came to drop everyone... I'm leaving" she said moving to the side to walk away but trembled in alcohol effect... I caught her waist to support her.

"Hey mister! don't touch me... I'm married." she said jerking my hand n trembling back...

Somewhere in my heart, I felt so good... She is married... to me...

"Why r u smiling, Mister?" she said snapping her fingers in front of me.

"Who r u married to?" I had a sudden urge to hear from her mouth.

"Umm.... ...." she said raising her eyebrows n bringing her face to my ears... Her sudden closeness made me feel something different... the mixed smell of her jasmine perfume n alcohol from her is nutty insane...

"I won't tell u" she yelled in my ears before distancing... she almost tore my eardrums... Crazy woman!

And why will she tell, our marriage is so sudden n secretive with only family n few close friends... Moreover, Mom had decided that our marriage will be public along with our grand reception after a while... Like after my this season shoot & our company's some shares problem cleared... or something like that... So, we can't say publicly that we r Husband n wife...

I got disturbed heading the door open, only to see her going out... this woman!

"Nandini... Come inside... Let's get in." I said running to her.

"no" Stubborn lady!

"Then don't blame me." I declared before grabbing her from her waist n throwing her on my shoulder... She was beating me on my back with her fist n also throwing her legs... But I just can't leave her... Or else, she will run away...

I put her down once we r in our room... She huffed glaring at me... Damn! she is so cute...

"Youu.... u look familiar...." she said narrowing her eyes on my face...

"Ohhhooo... U r... u... The Manik Malhotra..." she said like my fan who got a chance to see me.

"But... I don't like u" She said making a grumpy face n sitting on the bed edge.

I felt bad... She didn't like me... When all the girls go gaga over me & die for one glace of mine, she, who is getting me as her husband, don't like me...

I don't know why it hurts... maybe it got my ego as a famous actor...

"u know... u r too bad... u have such a beauuutifull wife... But still, u... u r looking at other girl..." She complained making me confused... When did I look at other girl?

"Mister!... u say!... how am I looking?... ... say na. ... how am I looking to u?" she said posing n flipping her loose hairs to her side... n not to forget the smile decorating her lips...

I am just shamelessly gazing at her from top to bottom... Her slim, milky legs... she thin waist... she bare arms... the deep neck black dress hugging her skin tightly... she sharp neckline... she ever so charming face... beautiful doe-shaped eyes... red cheeks... long, black untied hairs... n her pink, juicy pouty lips with an evergreen smile...

"Eternal beauty" escape from my mouth involuntarily...

"I knew it..." broke my admiration of beauty to look her satisfied with my compliment...

What am I doing just now?

"Everyone says that I am so beautiful n hot... U know, even Arya too... he toh, had proposed me so many times by now..."

"What?? Who is Arya?" there was anger in my tone with just hearing the fact that some man has proposed her.

"Oh... Arya... My bestest friend, Aryaman..." she declared with a smile while sitting on the edge of the bed... But this named just... made my nostrils flare...

"U know, he is the best guy I have ever meet... soo caring... so understanding.... sooo supportive, sooo sweet, soo cute, sooo....."

I just didn't let her blabber any more n palmed her mouth with my right n held her neck with my left to support her. ... She is praising him like... like he is not human... a god in disguised...

I so hate this man!

"Umm... Mmmm... ....mmm..." she struggled with my hand while blinking her eyes continuously like a doll.

"Don't talk about him... ever" I commanded looking at her eyes with my demanding one... She stopped blinking only to share an eye-lock with me...

"Ummm..." After a while, she eyed to my hand palming her n I left her mouth.

"Are u jealous by any chance?" she said cutely pointing her finger to me & bending down to look at my face...

"N...  Noooo... Not at all" I said but stammered... Am I really jealous?

"Ha haaahaaaa.... .... U r so cute..." she said leaning to my face... and...

I don't know until when I was shocked... But I was... I'm shocked... Actually, I must be dreaming, or am I drunk beyond the limit? ... But, I was not drunk, Nandini is.

I turned my head only to see her hugging the pillow n tossing uncomfortably with closed eyes... Her heels r stuck with the bedsheet making it difficult for her to move.    I just took her high heels out of her feet n covered her naked thighs with the duvet.

I keep on staring at her sleeping face with a hand on my head resting on my side of the bed...

Did she just kissed me?...

Me? ... On the cheek... with her lips?...

Was that real? or I was imagining?

I saw she steer in sleep... She is indeed very cute, hot, sexy at the same time... A smile crept on my lips...

I bend down to place a peck on her forehead... She smiled in her sleep... Making me happy to no content. I just placed my hand on hers n keep on staring at her...

Nandini's POV

The bright light rays made my slumber weak... But my body is in different mood... It felt so tight n caged... And on the top, my head... it also felt so heavy...

I struggled to open my eyelids... only to get offered by so bright sunlight that I immediately nuzzled my head to the valley of the pillow... But the pillow is not as floppy as other times.

I slowly opened my eyes staying there in dark... but I saw dark black hairs instead of my pillow cover... hairs r not long n straight as mine... they r short as man's...

I looked up to face it as the realization hit me hard... that I'm laying over some man with his arm snaked on my waist... n my face dug near his neck... so close...

"Manik" I murmured shocked the man's name whose arms I am in.

What am I doing here? on him?

"Good morning" he wished with a warm smile...

What's with him?... Did he eat something wrong this morning?...

Wait!... Did I tell something to him yesterday night?... What I told? what I did?

"Won't u wish me back?" he asked with a pout...

Now, I'm hell sure... I did something while drunk!

"Aamm... u... u r acting weird" I voiced my thought.

"Weird?... How?" he questioned raising his eyebrows. ...Now how will I explain u?

Not knowing what to tell, I tried getting up... but his arms on my waist resist my movement... I had completely forgotten that he is holding me by my waist...

"Manik... Let me go!" I whispered looking at him as sudden heat has started building up in me.

"No" he declared loud n clear.... ..... I felt like I'm submissive to his demanding voice...

This is so weird, not like me...

"I... I need to go to the hospital... I'm late" I tried reasoning myself.

"Today is Sunday." he said still not leaving me & looking directly into my eyes that is so captive that I seem lost in it.

"I am Sorry" he said but I was too lost in his eyes to gather n process his words.

"Han?" involuntarily escaped from my mouth asking what he just said?

"I'm so sorry, Nandini... for hurting u...unintentionally... every time." This made Nandini conscious of his words n their position...

She got up from Manik... n he let her...

She walked to the washroom avoiding any eye contact... and he was just looking at her till she disappeared slamming the door.

Are his words got Nandini's heart?... Will she forgive him?...

What will she do now?

What will he do now?

Stay tuned...

N ... Silent viewers... do vote n suggest ur opinions...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
513K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
4.1K 614 9
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that had the intensity of burning me to ashes." "He's the one to break me but I can't help falling for...
514K 30.5K 42
Story of a shattered soul. When even her husband didn't trust her she felt dejected and went away. Months after he realised, what he lost and went in...