Not So Innocent (In Six Month...

By KillerRain

Gulf's feelings and plan to destroy Lhong. Techno dealing with his pain and trying to figure more about himse... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
A.N

13

294 22 1
By KillerRain

Gulf's P.O.V:

Ai Tharn said that he and Ai Type were going to the mall and he asked me to tag along.

"Do you want to try this one?" I asked Ai Type.

It was a dark blue flannel jacket.

Ai Tharn picked it up and I helped Ai Type to stand up and walk to the testing booth where I helped him to dress.

After a few minutes we came out and Ai Tharn whistled.

"I didn't know that you look good in flannels too" He said ruffling Ai Type's hair.

I smiled at them as Ai Type chuckled and tried to remove Ai Tharn's hand.

But then they started to ogle each other so I immediately cleared my throat.

"No fucking...Get a room this is a public place" I said chuckling.

"Shut up you" Ai Tharn said chuckling.

"Alright...Let get room" Ai Type said smirking.

"Take a joke...Seriously I don't want to be a third wheel" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Let's go to a new store then" Ai Tharn said patting our backs.

Then I wheeled Ai Type to another store.

"I'm on a date with cat like twins" Ai Tharn said smiling and ruffling our hair.

Causing me and Ai Type to smack the back of his head at the same time.

"He not your...Boyfriend" Ai Type said glaring at him.

"Say that again and I'll cut off your balls and throw them to the dogs" I said glaring at him.

Ai Tharn looked between us as we still glared at him fiercely.

"Alright...Alright I'm sorry...I was just kidding" He said laughing nervously and raising his hands up in surrender.

I sighed and shook my head then started walking through the store racks.

Ai Tharn wheeled Ai Type's chair as they followed me then I stopped in front of a black hoodie.

I picked it up and went to try it.

After a few hours we were finally done with the shopping.

Ai Tharn bought three new shirts and a new pair of jeans.

I bought a black hoodie a dark Jean jacket and black pants.

While Ai Type bought two white shirts a new pyjamas and a new pair of shoes.

Then we went to the restaurant at the mall.

When I spotted a familiar figure who was a waitress.

"Ai Puifai?" I asked confused.

She turned to me when she heard her name and walked to our table to take our orders.

"Ai Gulf?...I thought you were in Germany" She said.

Ai Tharn looked awkward.

"Ummm...Hey Ai Type...How are you?" She asked smiling at him awkwardly.

"I...Know you?" He asked.

I sighed and stood up and took her away.

"Ummm...Me and your brother dated for a few months...How come he doesn't remember me...We were childhood friends if I remember correctly" She said folding her hands over her chest.

"Ummm...I just spotted you so I wanted to say hi" I said smiling awkwardly.

We stayed silent for a few minutes.

"You guys dated?" I asked.

"Ummm...Yeah" She said awkwardly.

"Ummm...Ai Type is with Ai Tharn now" I said.

"You mean that handsome guy over there?" She asked.

I sighed and nodded.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"That's explains alot actually...I thought he didn't see me beautiful" She said smiling and shaking her head.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well...Why doesn't he remember me and why does he use a wheelchair?" She asked.

"Accident...He is recovering" I said sighing.

"Oh" She said looking guilty.

"Don't worry" I said.

"So...How have you been?...I mean you suddenly went abroad without proper explanation" She said.

"I wanted to go to study there with aunt Fern...I always wanted to travel you know" I said chuckling awkwardly.

"Well...I'm glad you're back...I hope you are living well...Tell Ai Type and Ai Tharn that I wish them luck" She said smiling.

I smiled and nodded.

"I see you are still the ever overprotective brother...You were always so fierce when it came to Ai Type" She said chuckling.

"And you had quite the weird stalker tendencies" I said chuckling.

"I suppose that the whole school knew I had quite the crush on your brother" She said smiling fondly.

"Yeah" I said smiling.

"Well...It was nice talking to you... Try to keep in touch ok?...I have to go back to work now or I'll be fired" She said walking back to the employee counter.

I followed her and stood in front of the counter and handed her my phone and she saved her number.

"I'll talk to you again later...Maybe we can catch up on a few things" I said then started walking back to Ai Type and Ai Tharn's table.

"Took long...Know her?" Ai Type asked curiously.

"That's Puifai...Ummm...She was our childhood friend back in Ko Tao" I said.

"And your ex girlfriend who you dated for exactly three months two weeks five days and aproximately sixteen hours" Ai Tharn said.

Me and Ai Type looked at him shocked.

"Wow...I don't know if I should be amazed or creeped out" I said.

Ai Tharn shrugged and continued to eat.

"Ai Creep" Ai Type said chuckling.

I sat down and started eating as well then I noticed that Ai Type didn't eat his shrimps so I peeled them for him.

"Thanks" He said smiling.

"Don't mention it" I said smiling and continued eating.

After we were done eating Ai Type insisted on watching a movie.

"You guys can have this one for yourselves...I want to go back home now" I said smiling.

"You...Alright?" Ai Type asked.

"Yes I'm fine I'm just going to meet a friend" I said smiling.

"You...Come for...Dinner later?" Ai Type asked.

"Sure" I said.

Then walked out of the mall.

After a few minutes I arrived at the cafe where Ai Tum was waiting.

So I sat down on the chair in front of him.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine and you?" He asked.

"I'm fine" I said.

Then we ordered drinks.

"I'm sorry that me and my brother didn't come see Ai Type for so long we have been busy with the preparations to go to France" He said.

"It's ok...Ai Type is much better now" I said.

Then the waiter came with our drinks.

"I want to talk to you about something important now that I'm sure that Lhong was the one who did that to Ai Type" He said.

I shrugged and nodded.

"Well...I was thinking that if you want to punish Lhong then I can help you...My brother Ai Tar also had a hard time from Lhong's games" He said.

"So what are you going to do how are you going to help me?" I asked curiously.

"What are you planning?" He asked.

"Tell me your plan first" I said.

"Fine...My father has a seminar in Germany...He will be back next week...I can ask him to investigate for you" He said.

"I already got that taken care of" I said.

He sighed and shook his head.

"Then I can tell you what I discovered about Ai Tar's case" He said.

I nodded and took a sip from my drink.

"Deal...But I'll need your help with something else" I said setting the glass down.

He nodded.

"I'm planning something big...But if something happens to me I want you to expose the evidence I found to the press ok?" I asked.

"What are you planning?" He asked frowning.

"You want him to suffer right? Don't worry I'll do just that" I said.

"Can't we just give the evidence to the police?" He asked.

"What would they do?...Didn't you try this before?...Why?...Scared much?" I asked.

I took a sip from my drink.

"Don't worry...My plan won't just make him regret everything he did...It will also destroy him beyond repair he will be begging for death...Are you in or out?" I asked sipping my drink.

He sighed and nodded hesitantly.

"I'm in" He said.

Then we started drinking again.

"If you have second thoughts you can bail" I said.

"Is this ok though?...Aren't you going to regret it?" He asked.

"Of course I'll definitely regret it later...But I'll regret it more if I let him get away with it don't you think so too?" I asked.

"Yes" He said.

"Then we have a deal" I said.

"How did you get the information though?" He asked.

"I have a friend in Germany his father works in the embassy all I had to do is ask him to give me the tourist information...I got Lhong's phone so I got their names then asked my friend to investigate" I said.

He nodded.

"You're really bent over this" He said.

"Aren't you?" I asked.

Then we stayed silent for the rest of the meeting.

(Meanwhile with Techno)

Techno's P.O.V:

I sighed when I noticed that P'Kwan's car was parked in front of my college campus again.

"Ai No...Do you want to watch a movie tonight at my place?" Ai Champ asked.

"Ummm...Ok" I said.

"Alright" Ai Champ said smiling.

Then P'Kwan walked up to us.

"Oh...Hi P" I said.

"Sawadee Krap P" Ai Champ said.

"Sawadee Krap Ai Champ, Ai No...Ummm...I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner at my house today Ai No" He said.

"Ummm..." I started.

Ai Champ sighed and shook his head.

"I can't P...I have plans with Ai Champ" I said calmly.

I noticed that Ai Champ was smiling.

So I was sure I didn't mess up.

"Ummm...Ok...Let's go another time then" P'Kwan said slightly disappointed.

I sighed and nodded.

I still don't know why the hell was he trying so much.

Then P'Kwan left.

"I don't have a car" Ai Champ said regrettably.

"Walking is a good exercise" I said smiling as I started walking ahead of him.

Then I felt a hand slinging on my shoulder then Ai Champ appeared beside me.

"When did you get so athletic huh?" Ai Champ asked chuckling.

"Well...As I said I'm trying my best" I said awkwardly.

"And I'm glad you are...Don't give up ok?...Take Ai Type as an inspiration" Ai Champ said smiling and ruffling my hair.

I smiled and nodded.

Then we finally arrived at the bus stop.

And after a few minutes we arrived at his house.

"Well...I know you're not that fond of horror movies so I brought a comedy one...It's called Why Him?" Ai Champ said.

Then he put the movie on.

It was an English movie and I wouldn't have gotten it if I didn't pay attention to the subtitles.

It was actually hilarious.

"Ummm...Ai Champ?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes?" He asked pausing the movie.

"Do you think that Ai Type is going to be ok?" I asked.

"Of course...He has Ai Tharn beside him...He has a family...And his friends from the football team and us...I'm sure he's going to be ok" He said.

"Yeah...But sometimes love is not enough" I said.

"What are you talking about?...It's more than enough...If any of them or us didn't love Ai Type then he will be alone...Right now he needs us" Ai Champ said.

I sighed and nodded.

"Do you think I'm going to be ok?" I asked my voice breaking.

He sighed and took my hand in his.

"Of course...we are always here for you...Me and Ai Ae and Ai Can and your other friends...You're not alone" He said squeezing my hand lightly.

Is he also helping me because it's the right thing to do?

I have known Ai Champ longer than I've known Ai Type.

But I also thought that I knew Ai Sun.

Ai Champ put his hand on my shoulder.

"You know what?...You need to let it out...Come with me" Ai Champ said.

I looked at him confused as he stood up and put on his jacket then took a bag and slung it on his shoulder.

"Come on" He said.

I sighed and stood up and followed him.

The weather was chilly outside since it was close to evening.

Ai Champ handed me one of his jackets.

"Here" He said.

It was really big for me even though I wasn't that shorter than him and it smelled of faint men perfume and mint.

It wasn't actually that bad.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Stop smelling my jacket" He said.

"I just wanted to know what kind of perfume do you use" I said flustered.

"If I tell you I won't be special anymore" He said.

"Such a show off" I said shaking my head.

"Let's go" He said smiling.

After a few minutes we arrived at the gym.

"The gym?" I asked confused.

"Yup" He said smiling.

"Ai Champ...I'm not like you" I said.

"You don't have to be like me...You're angry right?...Let it out" He said.

Then he walked to a punching bag and put on the gloves.

Then he started punching the bag hard.

He stopped after a few minutes and turned to me.

"Come on...Try it...Picture something that makes you angry" He said breathlessly.

I sighed and nodded then put on the gloves.

Then started punching the bag as hard as I could.

They weren't as strong as Ai Champ's punches but they at least moved the bag a little.

"That's good...Keep punching" He said encouragingly.

I started punching harder than before as I screamed in anger.

Luckily it was just us in here or else people would think I'm crazy.

After some time I finally stopped and layed on the ground.

He sat down beside me.

"That wasn't so bad right?" Ai Champ asked smiling.

I smiled and nodded.

"It wasn't bad" I said breathlessly.

"Good" He said then layed down beside me.

After a few minutes he took out his phone and earphones and put one side of it in my ear.

"What are you doing now?" I asked confused.

"Listening to music" He said smiling then he played a song.

"Wow...You also like Imagine Dragons?" I asked turning to smile at him.

"Yes...Why?...You don't like them?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me?...They are my favorite band ever" I said chuckling.

"I thought you liked Got7 more" He said.

"I only listened to a few of their songs they are good I like but Imagine Dragons more" I said smiling.

"Than we have something in common" He said smiling.

I smiled and nodded then we started listening to more music.

After a few minutes we decided to leave.

"Do you want to spend the night at my place?" He asked.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Like watching movies...Besides I want someone to try my cooking to test the improvement" He said smiling awkwardly.

"Ummm...Ok...But you can cook right?...I mean I don't want to get food poisoning you know" I said chuckling.

He punched my shoulder lightly.

"Oh shut up...I'm trying" He said chuckling.

Then we started walking to his apartment.

"So...You moved out of your parents house right?" I asked.

"Yes about three weeks ago" He said proudly.

"Congratulations" I said sitting down on the sofa.

He walked to the kitchen and started cooking something.

After about twenty minutes he finally came back so I turned off the TV.

"Here" He said handing me some fried rice and dumplings.

"That's it?" I asked chuckling.

"Yeah...Ummm...Well...I still don't know if it would be good to cook something more difficult...I'm still learning though" He said.

I chuckled and took a spoonful of rice.

It wasn't actually bad.

"Maybe I can teach you...I mean I know a few recipes" I said.

"Thanks" He said.

Then we watched TV silently while eating the food.

(The next day)

I woke up to find myself in a bed with a thick blanket draped over me.

I walked out of the room and found Ai Champ sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

I smiled and shook my head.

Then put the blanket over him before I went to make breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2.5K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...
116K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
242K 37.3K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
58.5K 5K 34
Book 1 of the "Thoroughbred Alphas series". ** This story is a fanfiction from TharnType the series. ** Warning Mature Content Gay action Men loving...