Dangerous Love

By yewandejoseph

This is a palace where one wrong move can determine if you live or die. In the quest for her family to surviv... More

The Beginning 1
The Prince quarters 2
The threats
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
HE'S A SUSPECT
THE BREAK UP
EIGHT YEARS AGO
Chapter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one

Chapter 21

3.3K 649 90
By yewandejoseph

Just like Prince Ire said, they branched a store with women collections and got Ara a new gown. It was totally different from what she was putting on before. The moment she saw the dark blue gown, she fell in love with it. It was simple yet classy. It had puff shoulders with long sleeve hands reaching her wrists. It was a fitted gown, bringing her natural endowment to be admired. The gown was a bit below her knees, with a small slit behind for her to walk comfortably. The dress gave her a look of a boss lady accompanying her fiance. Ara laughed at the mirror, wondering if that was her or not. The look was simple and not shouty at all. Not exposing any part of her body as well. She loved it. And the dress wasn't expensive. Of course, she checked the price tag before admiring it on her body. It was necessary.

When they made their way into the hall, it was indeed full. Ara confused the event for a wedding party with how glamorous the hall was. The seats were arranged just like wedding decorations were made. Standing at each corner, Ara recognized them, they were ushers hired for the event. She smiled, remembering when she had to stand for long on her heels only to get back home and nurse her painful legs. She was captivated by the beauty of the hall. People were busy greeting, shaking hands and laughing. They looked so excited to come together again.

Ara saw ladies around her age range and guys suited up, looking fresh like the real Yoruba demons. Dangerously handsome and conversing with clean accents. Ara had met young, successful guys who are really doing well, but of course, these men don't go for anyhow ladies. You will have to come to that level and roll in the caucus. It takes levels. If you are not on their level with no good education, no affluent background, no good job, and you fall into their hands...soon, Ara knew you will fall out of their hands. Even if love gave you a chance with them, their family might never give you the chance. Ara knew there were people behind deciding the future of some of them.

Still, they arrived early which Ara was excited about. The way Prince Ire was constantly looking down at his phone, it was as if she was delaying him from something. Ara was done feeding her eyes, immediately turning beside her. "Sir where should we--" she paused. Then looked around. And looked around. Prince Ire was no where to be found.

"Where has he gone to without telling me?" Ara walked back, searching with her eyes for the chocolate dripping, tall, broad shoulder Prince, whose muscles were rippling beneath the material of his suit with black shades covering the eyes that was always stealing glances at her. Without a single lie, Ara stole more glances at him while they were coming. He was hot. And he wasn't just hot, he was a fine man with gentle features that get ladies tripping. He stayed quiet during the whole drive, biting on his lips. Ara wondered if something was wrong with her with the sudden feeling, but she couldn't get herself with the way he bite his lips and lick his buttom lip...oh gwad! It wasn't just hot, it was damn sexy.

Ara quickly warned her thoughts before getting out of hands and threw it out of the car because she knew Prince Ire never cared for her than just a worker. She better behave like someone with work mode senses. While she was suffering her neck, stealing glances at him, he was so poised and relaxed that Ara thought his main focus was only on the road. Ara was starting to notice little things about him. He liked soft music with a slower tempo that calms the mind. He never liked noise. Ara wanted a correct naija music but the guy beside him doesn't fancy it. Till they got to the event, the only single naija song he played was by Johnny Drille. Ara had come to know many naija artiste because of her sister Omoh, who was always rehearsing with the songs and would mention the artiste to her.  

All Ara was admiring during the time they were together was how the suit filled up his whole body without any inch left. He looked like a gym instructor, but Ara had never seen him gym despite all the food he consumed. If there was also one thing he noticed about him, he realized Prince Ire spent money on things he liked. His black shades and watch don't look ordinary, yet they look simple but spoke volumes. Ara could remember they entered the hall together, walking side by side before she was totally carried away by the beauty of the hall. Where could he be?

While busy searching with her eyes, Ara felt a hand on her shoulder. Thank God! Ara turned thinking it was Prince Ire.

"Louer Dieu! (praise God!) I've been looking for this beauty all my life. Glad I found you before the trumpet sounds because now, I have a reason to be raptured to heaven anyday, anytime." His killer smile followed, and Ara's worried mind slowly dissolve into a smile. She was captured, but not ready to be raptured.

Ara was a bit surprised seeing the tall, slim guy before her. She then chuckled a little at his sweet words, blinked her eyes and smiled. "I must be dreaming or are you for real? Mr. Ayo?"

"Yes Goddess. May be a kiss on your cheek will do." His rich laughter lightened her mood, causing Ara to smile more as he pecked her cheek.

••••••

Prince Ire drove as fast as he could. He couldn't miss the chance that was before him. Prince Ire got the information from one of his guys when he was at the female stores getting a gown with Ara. Since then, he couldn't wait to just drop her off and leave. His jacket was off, leaving him alone with his white shirt. And as always, to feel comfortable, he unbuttoned two buttons and drove very fast. Even if his Dad had not sent him to Abuja, he planned on coming for some personal reasons. And now he needed to be there.

When he got to the address he was given. It was a remote area. Of course, what was he expecting? They will always hide far away from the public to carry out their evil act. Prince Ire parked his car three houses away from the house he came for. He brought his phone close to his left ear. When it rang for the second time, the call was picked.

"Hello."

"I told you to give me one year and I will produce my evidence. I have goodnews for you."

A wicked laughter came out through the speaker of Prince Ire's phone. "Hahaha... I must have given you a tough time. When you are done, you will return back to where you came from. For my goodnews, I have boys to deliver to me anytime of the day."

Prince Ire nodded with his phone still close to his ear as he replied. "Yea I know, but they definitely haven't heard the good news in town. I will do you a favour and tell you so you can act fast before they confess your name. Your five billion naira hard drugs is sitting behind the police van now."

"What!" The man on the phone shouted as if he was on fire. His voice suddenly became hardened. "Who the hell did that! Gawd, my five billion! Are you joking with me? I don't own that alone!"

"Shhhhhh!" Prince Ire shut him up so he could talk. "I did. I call the police. And don't think you will get your goods back cause I'm notifying the  the superior police departments. I have the pictures here with me, so get ready in the next five minutes to see a viral pictures of... Young lads caught with hard drugs. Who sent them? People will definitely have interest in this."

"You are a bastard!" The voice yelled again. "A fucking bastard! That's what you are!"

"I won't waste my time with you. You know what to do. I warned you. I told you it might take long but I'm gonna destroy you. You have a reputation to protect. I don't have one. If they speak out your name, you are gone! In case you cover that up, the case will interest people more when I send out the tape of your production site to reveal people behind the lives of youths that are being destroyed today. We can play this together if you are smart. I'm giving you few months, but I don't have more than six months before I will be back to the States."

"Hahaha!" The man laughed with fear in his heart, extremely angry that his voice was obvious he couldn't wait to have his caller by the neck. "look here," he said. "No one decides for me. This game don't get me. But if I get hold of you, I'm gonna kill you and kill your whole family for crossing me."

"It's fine Agbaje." Prince Ire intentionally mentioned his name. "Don't blame me when this recording is everywhere tonight. I will hold onto the tape. Do the needful." He added reminding the man the only thing he needed from him. Then he cut the call, putting his number into voice mail. After he saw his mission accomplished, he immediately moved out of the vicinity before he was spotted, calling his younger brother, Prince Adedamola. "Hey," he said immediately his call was picked. "I just forwarded a voice note and some pictures to you. Spread that before tonight. Make it viral! And be safe with them."

"What if---"

"Don't fucking tell me what if! I know what I'm doing. You do that or I find someone else!" Prince Ire was tired of hearing his brother saying that.

"Hey, hey!" Prince Adedamola said calmly, trying not to get his brother angry. "Bro calm down. We've been on it for some time. I'm just worried because this man is a bit dangerous."

"Dangerous my ass! He will look back and wish he had released that one thing, because he's now on his way of losing everything....he built by stealing."

"That reminds me." Prince Adedamola said. "You should know Ayoola is in Abuja as well. Definitely at the event right now. I know Ara will be his main target. Ire, Ayo seems to like her. I don't think he's joking this time. The ball is in your court before she's totally into him. Just saying."

"Tell Goriola to call me." Prince Ire said instead.

"Wait..." Prince Adedamola didn't hide his surprise tone. "Did you hear everything I just said at all?"

"Did I call you to discuss about a woman?" Prince Ire questioned. "Just asking." He mimicked his brother and Prince Adedamola couldn't help laughing. "I gat you bro. Will deliver your message to Gori." Then the call ended. Immediately Prince Ire dropped his second Phone down, he sped up the car he had been driving carefully. If truly Ayoola was at the event, he needed to be on time to put things in order. May be the order was just an excuse to monitor Ara's movement because of the fishermen who came for something else in the hall.

______________________________________

Guys😄 do you want to guess what's happening? I also don't know yet. Who is Agbaje? What does Prince Ire wants from him? I will really appreciate if we all can guess🤩

Thank you so much for reading
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET 🙏 TO CLICK THE STAR 🌟 BUTTON. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS A WHOLE LOT TO ME. THANKS FOR THE EXTREME LOVE ❤️ GOD BLESS EVERYONE 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668 45 22
Their point of views I got married off without my consent She had no idea what she was getting into I'm just 18 I'm just 22 He's annoying and caring...
1.5K 68 43
My fingers slid down his frangible ribs, subconsciously counting each one. I stared upon his scrawny figure. My hatred had quickly turned into guilt...
85.1K 6K 40
[Arabian Nights meets Atlantis] She wants to save her family. He wants to save his people. After selling all of her belongings to survive, Alara has...
2.5K 166 20
zahra is an epitome of beauty, orphaned at a very tender age of 2, raised by her beloved widow aunt (mama) she grew up in a loving and caring environ...