Cold and Arrogant love...

By Nityachowdary

A love story between an arrogant CEO(Kim Taehyung) and a kind poor girl(Jisoo)........... (Uff a regular stor... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
A/N

8

3.5K 165 22
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV ~

It's been days of Jisoo working in Kim corporations. Guess what, she didn't mess up with work.

She gained good reputation in company. Taehyung have been observing everything. The way she interacts with everyone, the way she works, the way she helps others in their work and all.

For Taehyung it's becoming very difficult. He is trying his best to not to hear his heart. But still he couldn't get over it.

Whenever Jisoo glances him, he feels like there is something  pushing in him to make her smile, to see her beautiful smile, to protect her from this world.

He being himself, brushing it aside and started to behave more rudely with Jisoo. On the other side, Jisoo couldn't understand why the hell Mr kim is behaving in this  way with her. Eventhough she didn't mess her work.

Right now Taehyung was walking towards his cabin early morning. He came earlier today to check and sign some necessary files for today's imp meeting. He also informed Jisoo, John and Sophie to come early for checking necessary files to be submitted in today's most important meeting.

While walking towards his cabin, he heard some giggling sounds. He peeked to know who it is. They are none other than Jisoo and Sophie cracking jokes and giggling together.

If it was previous Taehyung, then damn he would be angry as hell. But now he stood there watching Jisoo laughing loud. He couldn't take eyes off her. He wanted to hear those sounds more. Unknowingly a smile crept on his face.

He came into his senses and left their cabin. The day went well with success of meeting. He is so happy today .
He permitted everyone to go earlier as work is done.

                   +++++++++++++

Taehyung reached his manison in Mercedes Benz. Every maid greeted him, he bowed at them. Eventhough he is arrogant. He never disrespects others without any reason. He respects elders.

Taehyung's mother kim euna is waiting for her son as he told he will come earlier.

She made delicious pancakes along with strawberry milkshake which is his favourite. Euna is usually a kind hearted women who respects everyone and cares for others unlike her husband.

Taehyung came and hugged her mom with warm smile. As I already stated, he has his soft heart only for his mom and sister.

Maids always gets amused by Taehyung's behaviour with his mom. He is completely different infornt of his mother.

"Aish Tae you came, I'm waiting for you " his mom said while hugging his son.

"Yes euna, I'm starving. Did you prepare anything for me?? " he asked his mom while rubbing his stomach and peeked through kitchen.
( Note : yeah Taehyung calls his mother by name. Don't take it as a disrespectful or something. He maintains friendly  relationship with his mom. So yeah..... )

"Aish this kid, first you go and fresh up. I will set everything on table meanwhile " she said by dragging her son from kitchen and sending him upstairs to freshen up.

Taehyung laughed by shaking his head and went upstairs.

While his mom is setting everything on table. Taehyung's father sungho came and sat on chair infront of table.

Kim sungho Taehyung's father takes care of other business works, apart from KIM CORPORATIONS where he handled that to his son.

"Umm so you prepared delicious pancakes  for  your son  huh!?" Sungho asked while smelling the pancakes infront of him. 

Euna knows her husband intentions and attitude. So yeah, she tries to avoid him as much as possible. She just takes responsibility as wife to his husband.

She never interacts with him a good way. She got know about his money minded attitude after Taehyung's sister is born.

She can't divorce him as she has 2 children to take care of. So yeah, she remained just as responsible wife to him.

" Umm yeah" she said to her husband without even sparing a glance, while setting strawberry milkshake on table.

"So, why your son came earlier today?? . Is he avoiding his work or what?? " he asked by laughing sarcastically.

"He is not like you. From the past week, entire staff has been working  very hard in succeeding the project. Finally they got that project. So yeah, he sent them earlier today to take some rest" she said in an emotionless way and sat on table waiting for her son.

Meanwhile Taehyung came from upstairs smiling to himself as he is going to spend some quality time with his mom.

He saw his mom waiting for him on table. Along with his mom, he also noticed  his father sitting on table,  munching pancakes while spewing some nonsense to his mom who seems annoyed by him.

His smile faded watching his father. He cleared his throat . His mom noticed him.
"Tae come, I'm waiting for you. See, I made delicious pancakes and strawberry milkshake for you. So come and tell me how is it?? " she cheered her son with warm smile.

Taehyung smiled again and sat on table infront of his mother. "Umm so Taehyung , how is company going?? " Sungho asked his son while drinking milk shake. "Good" he uttered simply.

"What about jennie??. Did you guys went on a date " he asked by raising his eyebrows. Taehyung had enough. He's trying to be cool. But he can't.

"Look, I have already told you, I don't like her. I don't like her attitude. I will marry her as your wish. But I can't and I won't be good with her. She don't deserve it " he said controlling his anger on his father.

"Ohh come on Taehyung, there are less people who are kind enough to society like your mom. So try to be good with her. As she is your ultimate wife at the end" Sungho said chuckling evilly while glancing at Euna who became furious by Sungho's statement. He wiped off his mouth with a cloth and left the table.

Euna felt bad as she can't go against his husband regarding Taehyung's marriage. She kept it aside.

"Tae, you know about him. So come-on, now taste these pancakes and tell me how they are?? " she cheered her son who seems mood off.

He smiled weakly and started munching pancakes. His eyes grew wide. "Ummmmmm Euna. I will contact my friend  immediately who is master chef executive " he said while making sounds indicating it's delicious.

"Huh, why ??" she asked without knowing her son's play.

"Ohh come on Euna. You are cooking really delicious nowadays. It's better to send you in master chef contest. I'm sure you would win in that . And yeah, don't tell your husband name for your victory. Tell my name that my son used to encourage me to do my best and all" he said playfully while drinking milkshake.

"You little brat, you would never change. Will you??" she expressed while suppressing laugh at her son's statement.

"Never " he said smiling cutely. KIM TAEHYUNGH smiling cutely, it's a rare one. Once in a blue moon it happens. When he is with his mother. He acts like a teenage kid infront of her........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 3.5K 52
Taehyung is cold hearted person... he never know what is love .. his whole life was nothing in his eyes.. but suddenly someone come and change his li...
30.7K 1.6K 31
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
19.4K 555 45
The story of "TAEHYUNG" who is the CEO of a huge company has immense wealth but an accident in which he loses his pregnant wife in a road accident c...
82.5K 4.1K 26
Where a world famous rock star (Jisoo) falls in love with very simple shy and most talented guy (Kim Taehyung). They seperated for 7 years to chase...