Being The Daughter of A Gospe...

By RayeSimone

Go through a journey with Micaì who happens to be the daughter of a well known gospel artist Micah Stampley... More

Copyright
Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
before i update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Prologue

189 14 28
By RayeSimone

Life and death are two serious things in life and it's really hard when you lose someone close to you.

I lost my big sister recently and it hurt we were really close and we would dance in church together and do everything together.

That all stopped when she passed away from having seizures I did not go to school I couldn't because I lost my best friend and my sister by the way my best friend was actually my sister.

It's been a toll on my whole family especially my dad he took it hard he lost his baby girl well his first born daughter I'm his second baby girl.

Dont let me be rude my name is Micaì Keithra Stampley I am thirteen about to be fourteen on September 8 yep a day before my dad's birthday.

And yeah if you guessed right km the second daughter of Micah Stampley and yes my mom is his wife.

****

Chapter 1 will be soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 356 31
Marylin Amherst , a sweet 15 year old girl in which everyone admired and looked up to, was going through a hard time and needed support but instead s...
2.5K 196 44
Continuation of the second book so we will continue the journey with Micaì so please read the book for more information. If you didnt read the first...
387 34 30
I am reverting it how I had it and I will try to remember what I had in this book so I used the initial cover or one of the covers I made and so I wi...
2K 134 45
Book 4 of the daughter series New Adult 18-25