PRISONERS

By GirLegend99

"You're accused of murdering Harry Styles. What do you have to say about that?" Logan asked me incredulously... More

Prisoners
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue

Chapter 26

3.3K 174 71
By GirLegend99

• Chapter 26 •

His tongue attacked mine aggressively, his body pushing me against the cold wall of the shower. I gasped at the sudden contact but didn't care about the shivers. My body was instantly turned on and needed more of him with every inch his hands touched of my skin. His lips were literally perfect on mine.

It's been so long since I got physically in touch with a man and it felt amazing. I missed the feeling of being touched and craved. I didn't want any man after Kayn, but having Harry naked right in front of me only had me weak. I loved the way he made my body react just to a simple touch or look of his. I didn’t even feel like hiding some of my body parts, I felt completely comfortable in front of him. I fucking loved it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling the hot water run down his back. His hands gripped tightly my waist, his cock pressing on my belly button. I didn't have to look to know he was hard and big, I could feel his length on my lower half. The spot between my legs was already wet and warm, begging for a touch. The temperature in the shower was already at its high and it wasn't just because of the hot steam that blurred the glass doors around us.

He broke the kiss, short breaths coming out of his heartshaped lips and I fought the urge to whine at the short distance between us. He gazed  at me lustfully, brightly. I’ve never seen anyone look at me with so much adoration. Maybe I'm too caught up in my excitement and I'm seeing things. But the mischievous smirk and twinkle in his eye proved me otherwise.

His hand wrapped around my jaw, holding my face up. “Do you want me to?” he asked, voice raspy and sexy as hell, droplets of water rolling down his gorgeous face.

How can I not want him?

“Yes.” I panted, nodding gently.

His smirk stretched slightly before he brought his lips back to mine, his tongue wasting no time to search for mine. It was a taste of euphoria. I felt completely ready to bond with him physically, despite knowing him so little. He was the only man I was so intently attracted to from the moment I laid eyes on him. His darkness pulls me in and right now, seeing the purity of lust in his eyes makes me want to sin with him.

He pulled away suddenly and let go of me, making my arms drop from around his neck. After turning the water off, he kneeled down between my legs, pulling them open for him. My cheeks flushed when he slid my left leg over his shoulder so he could have more space. I ignored the slight ache on my thigh the moment his lips kissed my lower lips. I moaned in pleasure, the popping sound of the kiss turning me on even more. He kissed me down there slowly, his tongue teasingly coming out to lick my clit momentarily before disappearing, making me beg for more.

He made out with my lower lips ever so sexually, I couldn't get enough. When his tongue flicked over my clit, I shivered. He licked me slowly, his blazing green eyes locked on me, capturing every moan and breath that escaped my mouth. I don't know how long he was down there, but it felt like hours of loving torture. I wanted more of him.

He kissed my clit one last time before he stood up, my body shaking already. He slid open the glass door and stepped outside to pull open a dresser and pick up a condom box. I took this opportunity to let my eyes roam down his tall, muscular, wet, tattooed figure. There was a large cross covering most of his back, with many other beautiful pieces on the sides. A stunning, woman figure was tattoed on his side, without a head. Just the curvy naked body lying on a rose.

He turned around with the condom in his hand and swiftly rolled it on. I bit my lower lip when I saw the condom stretch across his length. My insides twisted warmly. He looked up at me through his wet hair, making my knees go weak. His lips curled into a smirk before he rejoined me in the shower and slid the door closed, never breaking eye contact with me.

I felt my heart jump rapidly as his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me to him, his warm body feeling lovely against my own. Our lips met again, moving in sync. My hands cupped his neck as he gripped my ass, earning a low moan from me.  I felt his cock twitch against me, the anticipation already growing strong for both of us.

His hands slid down the back of my thighs and lifted me off the ground, our lips momentarily breaking as he pushed me against the wall. I kissed him deeply, my hands tugging at his wet, messy hair. The tip of his cock pressed against my center, slowly sliding inside of me. My lips parted in pleasure as he stretched me open, my eyes closing. He left a throaty grunt as he thrusted inside of me completely, teeth tugging at my lower lip.

“You’re so tight.” he whispered to my ear.

I moaned, the blissful burn of his cock inside of me growing fonder. It's been so long but oh God, this feels much better than I remember. Harry’s hands gripped tightly my ass, his tongue licking my neck. I couldn't stop my moans as he moved faster. I felt my body grow hotter, his own body pounding to me harder.

The slight ache down there was soon replaced by wet pleasure. The sound of our bodies colliding filled the air between us. He kept kissing roughly, messily. I loved how his hands squeezed my ass whenever he entered me. I loved how he groaned when I nipped on his lower lip. I loved the feeling of him inside of me. I loved us like this.

His actions screamed desperation. I doubt it's due to lack of sex, if anything, I should be clinging to him like a sex slave. Plus, he had fun back in his cell a couple days ago. He was desperate of something, which included me. I shivered at the thought under his kiss.

His lips attacked my neck, his hands shifting me slightly to enter me from a better angle. My body was on fire. I scratched down his shoulders with each rough thrust, hearing him groan. I was completely overwhelmed. I don't want this to end.

He settled me down carefully, surprising me. I looked up at him questioningly. “What–,“

He turned me around and pressed me against the wall, knocking the breath out of me. Oh fuck me. The moment his hand spanked my ass, I felt my body squirm.

“Ooh, I love that.” I could hear his grin as he traced the tattoo on my hip that said “lucky you”.

He leaned against me, his tongue in my ear, tilting my head to the side. I placed my hands against the wall, arching my back for him. His cock probed my wet entrance and rolled through me. I moaned loudly when he reached a sensitive spot inside of me, his hands wrapped around my breasts, squeezing tightly. He pounded even harder than before, driving me crazy with each roll of his his, driving his cock deep inside my slick walls.

I breathed harder, biting down on my lip while his fingers played with my nipples, messing with my sensitive nerves. He fucked me harder, the sound of his body against mine escalating volume. The pleasure dripping from my sex was getting stronger by the second. He pulled out completely and slapped himself back inside of me, making me whimper. A throaty groan came from him, his hands traveling down my chest and sides to land on my waist, where he gripped me firmly.

I tilted my head back, resting it against his shoulder. I pressed my body further against him, helping him dive even deeper inside of me. A shaky whimper forced its way out my lips when he nipped down my shoulder while striking a sweet spot. I'm coming closer to the end and he isn't slowing down.

“Harry...” I gasped, his hand grabbing a fistful of my hair.

“That’s it, baby, come on,” he urged through clenched teeth, thrusting  harder.

I closed my eyes shut, my legs shaking, my heart ready to explode. A strong wave of pleasure and ecstasy washed through me, I cried out, my sex dripping heavily on his cock. Tingles tickled my skin as my body relaxed, his arm wrapping around my waist to hold me up. His last thrusts were rough, his groans turning me on yet again. He reached his end, his fingers digging into my skin on my ass, his forehead against my shoulder.

Our breaths were short and heavy, both of us completely exhausted now. I slowly turned around, he didn't move. I looked at his dark green eyes, his plump wet lips, his perfect sharp jawline, his tattoos, his wet messy hair sticking to different directions. I was mesmerized by this raw, wild side of him.

He smirked, his dimples showing. “Greatest partner I've ever had.” he complimented, making me laugh.

“I barely did anything.” I shrugged lightly, causing him to drop his arm from around my waist. I resisted the urge to frown.

“I didn't know you had so many tattoos.” he noted, his eyes swiftly roaming down my body.

I shrugged again, “I’m full of surprises.”

His smirk stretched further, “I’m sure about that.” he said and exited the shower to throw the condom in the trash.

I stepped out of the shower, feeling a little woozy. I grabbed a towel from the counter and wrapped it around my body, feeling his eyes on me as he did the same.

“Did I hurt you?” he asked casually, ruffling his hair.

I shook my head, “No.”

“Good.”

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. He cares. He lazily walked back into the room and I followed after him. My chest tightened slightly when he exited the room without saying a second word to me, his slick, tattooed back the last thing I saw before he disappeared behind the door.

I frowned but decided not to let it crush me. The ecstasy is still fresh in my blood to let anything ruin my mood. It's not like we're something or that we're in love. I chuckled at the pathetic idea.  In love. Him, loving me, or me, loving him more than anything in the world? Pathetic. I got my lesson last time I fell in love. That shit is not for me.

I searched the closet for something to wear. Nothing feminine, just men clothes. I ended up with the plain gray loose sweater, black boxers and white socks. My leg started to bother me the moment I put on my socks. I sighed out of frustration and dragged my legs to the bed. Climbing on the comfortable mattress, my body surrendered to the feeling of tiredness. I crawled under the sheets and hugged a pillow to my chest as usual, ready to fall asleep.

My door opened and I turned my head to see Harry walk in, dressed in black sweats and a red sweatshirt. His hair was perfectly pushed back, his eyes glued on me. I squirmed, my heart bouncing happily.

“May I join?” he asked politely, referring to the bed with a nod of his head.

I narrowed my eyes, contemplating about it. Do I want him to stay? Yes. Why does he want to stay though? That is kind of weird. Nevertheless, we have been sleeping in the same room for a while, just different beds. What could possibly happen? We already had sex.

“Yeah.” I replied lightly.

He smirked and shut the door before walking over to me.

___________________________

A/N: don't forget to vote ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 418 64
"Harry." I begged. I fisted the front of his t shirt between my fingers; the sharp pain intensified as his teeth grazed the skin. His breathy laugh f...
82.4K 2.8K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
28.8K 753 32
What happens when two broken people fall in love? Harry Styles is more than a pretty face. He's a broken boy with a dangerous reputation and scary w...
15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...