Chapter 26

• Chapter 26 •

His tongue attacked mine aggressively, his body pushing me against the cold wall of the shower. I gasped at the sudden contact but didn't care about the shivers. My body was instantly turned on and needed more of him with every inch his hands touched of my skin. His lips were literally perfect on mine.

It's been so long since I got physically in touch with a man and it felt amazing. I missed the feeling of being touched and craved. I didn't want any man after Kayn, but having Harry naked right in front of me only had me weak. I loved the way he made my body react just to a simple touch or look of his. I didn’t even feel like hiding some of my body parts, I felt completely comfortable in front of him. I fucking loved it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling the hot water run down his back. His hands gripped tightly my waist, his cock pressing on my belly button. I didn't have to look to know he was hard and big, I could feel his length on my lower half. The spot between my legs was already wet and warm, begging for a touch. The temperature in the shower was already at its high and it wasn't just because of the hot steam that blurred the glass doors around us.

He broke the kiss, short breaths coming out of his heartshaped lips and I fought the urge to whine at the short distance between us. He gazed  at me lustfully, brightly. I’ve never seen anyone look at me with so much adoration. Maybe I'm too caught up in my excitement and I'm seeing things. But the mischievous smirk and twinkle in his eye proved me otherwise.

His hand wrapped around my jaw, holding my face up. “Do you want me to?” he asked, voice raspy and sexy as hell, droplets of water rolling down his gorgeous face.

How can I not want him?

“Yes.” I panted, nodding gently.

His smirk stretched slightly before he brought his lips back to mine, his tongue wasting no time to search for mine. It was a taste of euphoria. I felt completely ready to bond with him physically, despite knowing him so little. He was the only man I was so intently attracted to from the moment I laid eyes on him. His darkness pulls me in and right now, seeing the purity of lust in his eyes makes me want to sin with him.

He pulled away suddenly and let go of me, making my arms drop from around his neck. After turning the water off, he kneeled down between my legs, pulling them open for him. My cheeks flushed when he slid my left leg over his shoulder so he could have more space. I ignored the slight ache on my thigh the moment his lips kissed my lower lips. I moaned in pleasure, the popping sound of the kiss turning me on even more. He kissed me down there slowly, his tongue teasingly coming out to lick my clit momentarily before disappearing, making me beg for more.

He made out with my lower lips ever so sexually, I couldn't get enough. When his tongue flicked over my clit, I shivered. He licked me slowly, his blazing green eyes locked on me, capturing every moan and breath that escaped my mouth. I don't know how long he was down there, but it felt like hours of loving torture. I wanted more of him.

He kissed my clit one last time before he stood up, my body shaking already. He slid open the glass door and stepped outside to pull open a dresser and pick up a condom box. I took this opportunity to let my eyes roam down his tall, muscular, wet, tattooed figure. There was a large cross covering most of his back, with many other beautiful pieces on the sides. A stunning, woman figure was tattoed on his side, without a head. Just the curvy naked body lying on a rose.

He turned around with the condom in his hand and swiftly rolled it on. I bit my lower lip when I saw the condom stretch across his length. My insides twisted warmly. He looked up at me through his wet hair, making my knees go weak. His lips curled into a smirk before he rejoined me in the shower and slid the door closed, never breaking eye contact with me.