Not So Innocent (In Six Month...

By KillerRain

Gulf's feelings and plan to destroy Lhong. Techno dealing with his pain and trying to figure more about himse... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
A.N

6

401 21 0
By KillerRain

Gulf's P.O.V:

I was on my way to meet Narai Jirakit.

Mr Narayat helped me so much in tracking him down.

But he insisted that he should come with me since he's an officer and that man was a criminal.

I sighed and shook my head as I thought of a plan to get the officer to leave me alone.

"Yai Nong...I think we should call your parents...This is really dangerous you shouldn't be here" He said.

He parked the car and said that he was going to call my parents.

I had to act fast.

"No...My parents shouldn't know about this...You know what?...You're right...Let's go back" I said.

The man nodded and sighed in relief.

"Good thing that you changed your mind Nong...You know what? I'll send a force to arrest him ok?" He said smiling.

"That's great thanks alot for helping me Khuan" I said.

Then he started driving away.

Then I spotted a juice stall.

"Ummm...Can you please buy me something to drink?...I feel really thirsty" I said.

"Ummm...Sure" He said.

Then I handed him the money before he got off the car and went to the juice stall.

I immediately started searching the car for anything that would make me reach that man.

I finally found the address paper I was looking for and took a photo of it with my phone before putting it back.

Then Mr Narayat came back.

"Here's your juice" He said smiling and handing it to me.

"Thank you" I said smiling and started sipping it in silence.

Then he dropped me off in front of my house and left.

After making sure that he was away I called a taxi and went back to the criminal's location.

Then put on a face mask before I went to meet him.

"I'm here to see Narai Jirakit" I said.

"What business do you have with our boss?" One of his henchmen asked.

"A warning...A police officer is out to arrest him soon...I suggest that you leave this place" I said.

"Why should we believe you?" He asked grabbing my collar and raising a knife to my neck.

"Why would I lie?" I asked.

Then two men grabbed my arms and started dragging me to where I think is Narai's location.

After a few minutes of walking we finally arrived at the place.

"My henchman here told me something interesting...Tell me your name boy" He said.

"My name isn't important...I just came to warn you" I said.

The man made a hand signal and a man pushed me to a wall then put his elbow over my neck.

I kicked him away from me then grabbed the gun from his belt and raised it up.

"I CAN USE IT...Tell your men to stand down and let's talk" I said not lowering the gun.

The man told his henchmen to stand down.

"You really have the guts boy" He said chuckling.

"I came to warn you...It's up to you if you don't believe me" I said.

But then a man lunged at me so I shot him in his leg out of panic.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAND DOWN YOU IDIOT" Narai said before he shot the man killing him.

And I felt a shiver run down my spine.

"You're really interesting boy" He said.

Then he leaned back in his chair.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked.

"A rapist...A murderer...And a drug dealer" I said.

"And what do you want from that murderer?" He asked.

"I want to buy something from you" I said.

"I'm getting impatient" He said.

"Hallucination pills...I want them to be really effective to cause the person who takes them to start imagining things" I said.

"Just that?" He asked.

"Yes" I said putting down the money.

"I have a question for you boy...How did you know that there's a police officer looking for me?" He asked.

"I just did" I said.

His men moved to attack me but he told them to stand down.

"And what do I get from giving you my goods?" He asked.

"I already did you a favor...And I can pay for what I need" I said.

"Or I can just kill you and get this over with boy" He said standing up with his gun in hand.

I took his hand and raised the gun to my head.

"Go ahead then but if you do then no one is going to help you from inside the police" I said.

He chuckled and clapped his hands then lowered the gun.

"Give him what he asked for...Don't lay a finger on him" The man said sitting down.

(Meanwhile with Techno)

Techno's P.O.V:

P'Kwan said that he wanted to see me.

So I decided that it's better to meet at my work place.

"What did you want to tell me?...I'm quite busy" I said not sitting down.

"Ai Mork can cover your shift sit down" He said.

I sighed and sat down in front of him.

"Your parents asked me about you" He said.

"So?...They are probably angry because I stabbed Ai Sun right?" I asked folding my hands over my chest.

"No...They know everything...Ai Nic told them" He said.

"Good...And did he tell them the whole story or did he remove his part?" I asked.

P'Kwan sighed and shook his head.

"He did" He said.

"And what do you expect me to do?" I asked.

"Visit them at least" He said.

"It's none of your business" I said standing up and walking back to the kitchen.

Then just ignored his presence and focused on work.

But the same voice in my head told me that he was right.

I sighed and shook my head dismissing the thought.

I should never go back.

(The next day)

Gulf's P.O.V:

I went to meet Lhong.

"My offer still stands...Turn yourself in to the police and I'll stop everything" I said.

"I thought you already made up your mind...Didn't you say you were going to destroy me? Or are you scared...Ahhh...Just like Ai Type was scared back then...You should have heard him when he was begging for help...It was better then music" He said smirking.

I punched him in the face.

"Do you think provoking me more will do you any good?...You must be dreaming or you're just way stupider then I thought" I said standing up.

"I already won...I destroyed your brother the whore who stole the love of my life from me what can you do huh?" He asked.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"You lost do you want to know why?...Because I'm always a step ahead of you" I said sitting down.

He chuckled and shook his head then clapped his hands.

"Arrogant much?" He asked.

"Oh really?...So what if I told you that I have the address of the people who you hired?" I asked smiling and leaning forward in my seat.

He looked shocked and scared.

"What?...Cat got your tongue?...Or did you perhaps think that they were really hidden?" I asked.

"You don't have that...You're just bluffing" He said.

"Tune Chainon and Waan Lapassalan...And Phon Worranit... Do these names seem familiar to you?" I asked amused.

He stayed silent for what felt like a minute but the fear was still evident in his eyes.

"Your minions are much stupider then you...All I had to do is ask about one of them and he immediately told me about his other friends...I think Tune was the one who went to Germany...Or was it Waan?...I don't really remember but who cares?...I just asked my friends in Germany to find them for me then paid them and they told me everything...They are really easy" I said smiling.

"What do you want?...Don't you ever get tired?" He asked irritated.

"If you're feeling guilty...Then turn yourself in...You don't really have much of a choice here...If you turn yourself in then you'll save yourself from what I have in store for you...If you don't then I'll toy with you as much as I please...Destroy you beyond repair then give the evidence I found to the police and expose you" I asked standing up.

He looked really afraid but I was having none of it.

Then I grabbed his collar and yanked him up to stand.

"Don't you think I'm being too generous?...You...What did you do to my brother?" I asked glaring at him.

Then grabbed his hair hard.

"Kidnap...Abuse...Gang rape... Making him lose his mind... Did you really think that I'd let this slide easily?...I'm just getting started...By the time I'm done with you you'll be wishing for death" I said pushing him hard to the wall.

He raised his hand to slap me but I grabbed it and pushed him to the ground harshly.

"I'll see you later" I said then spat at him before leaving.

I went back home after that.

Aunt Fern wasn't here.

She was probably out for groceries or something.

I chuckled and shook my head.

What's the point of buying groceries when neither of us can cook?

I showered and went to my room to do my homework.

Aunt Fern came in a few minutes later.

"We have to talk" She said.

I sighed and didn't look up from my laptop.

"If you are going to talk about them then I don't want to hear it" I said.

"We have to talk about them eventually" She said.

"I totally get it" I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

I stood up and turned to look at her.

"If you want me to go this much then you just have to say it to my face" I said.

"I didn't mean that...You know what I mean" She said.

"Why?...Isn't it the truth?...Do you really expect me to believe that a beautiful and smart woman like you doesn't have any men around her?...Don't worry Aunt Fern...I won't mind it...You can bring whoever..." I started but she cut me off with a slap.

"How dare you?...Don't you think you're going to far?" She asked irritated.

"Then say that I'm right...Say that what he did to me was wrong...SAY THAT HE DESERVES PUNISHMENT... Tell me that I should never forgive him...Say that I'm right to not trust him again...Why?...Why does everyone think that I'm doing the wrong thing?...SHOULD I APOLOGIZE FOR GETTING BEATEN UP?...To hell with that...I'm not going to forgive him...Because even if I did...I'm still going to be scared of going back to that place...Why do you want me to go back so much?...You said that you wanted to see me happy...DIDN'T YOU?...Why do you and Ai Type think that it's so easy?...It's not...You don't know what it feels like to hear your father say that he hates you...That you should have never been born...THAT HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU...Stop it...Please...I've had enough...I can leave you alone...I won't bother you again...I'll disappear and never come back...But please don't talk about them again" I said wiping away my tears.

Why don't they just leave me alone?

Aunt Fern hugged me.

"I'm sorry...I know that it's difficult for you...But that's the right thing to do" She said patting my back.

"Let me go" I said trying to push her away but she tightened her hold.

"Me and Ai Type want you to be happy...Your father cares about you...He's really sorry...He's trying to make amends...Give him another chance" She said.

"Why is it that no matter how much I tried to convince myself that I should hate him I always find myself thinking about how things were before all this happened?...I always realize that I can never hate him...I don't know why?...He said that he hates me...So why can't I hate him too?" I asked.

"You know the answer...You miss them" She said pulling away from me and smiling.

I sighed and shook my head.

"What can that change?...It's not like I'll be welcomed back that easily...Because everytime he will look at me he would remember that I couldn't help Ai Type that day...His order was clear...Take care of your brother...I failed and I got punished...And everytime I look at him I'll remember the punishment and how severe it was...But despite all that...I still miss him...I'm pathetic...I hate it...I hate being weak more than being alone...I'm not that desperate" I said.

Then I sat down on my desk to continue my homework.

She sighed and I could tell that she wanted to say something else.

"Can you please leave?...I have to concentrate on my homework" I said.

She turned to leave but she didn't.

"What's that?" She asked taking a small plastic jug in her hand.

My eyes widened and I cursed my stupidity.

How the hell did I forget to hide those?

"Aripiprazole" She said confused.

I pursed my lips into a thin line.

"Why do you have those they are for..." She started.

Then her eyes widened and she looked at me shocked.

"You're bipolar?" She asked.

I looked at her for what felt like a minute then I decided that there's no point in hiding the truth.

So I nodded hesitantly.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Aunt Fern asked.

"Why do I have to tell you that?" I snapped.

She sighed and shook her head and finally walked out of the room.

She came back a minute later with her phone.

"I'm going to tell your parents... They have to know" She said.

I sighed and shook my head then grabbed the phone from her and threw it to the corner of the room.

"How is telling them going to help?...I have been managing fine with it on my own...Nothing bad will happen as long as I remember taking my pills...Now...Hand them over" I said extending my hand to her.

"I'm going to tell them" She said.

"It's my business...My life...When will you understand?" I asked.

"This isn't right" She said.

"Right now I want to continue my homework in peace so leave" I said.

She sighed and nodded then left the room and I locked the door.

Then sat down on my desk to study but I just couldn't concentrate so I decided to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 63 9
So, this is a WrightWorth story that an amazing friend of mine wanted me to do, so....here it is, I guess.
15.6K 562 39
➤ kang taehyun is well known in his university for being smart. he outstands and shines in his university due to his intelligence. huening ka...
172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
15.4K 384 4
No, this isn't some crack fan fic about big boobed tall vampire woman yes she is fucking gorgeous but this is a legit story I have thought about doin...