Revenge

By variestae

As an alpha, it's Jungkook job to protect his pack, no matter the cost, but he's only in training. When a su... More

INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Five

8.4K 583 95
By variestae

Tongues lapped in mouths as hushed moans filled the room. Taehyung hooked his fingers under Jungkook's knee, pulling it up and wrapping it around his waist as the boy gripped the front of Taehyung's shirt between his fingers.

Jungkook's back was pressed against the door, eyes closed and lips molding with Taehyung's. The alpha moaned into the elder's mouth, Taehyung swallowing the sinful sounds as he pressed their mouths together a little harder, trying to muffle the noises emitting from the youngest.

The ravenette boy pulled away, lungs burning from the lack of oxygen as he lightly panted. The tips of their noses were touching as they caught their breath. Taehyung leaned in and placed a gentler kiss to his baby pink lips, which made the boy smile and blush.

Just as the kiss was growing heated again, a knock on Taehyung's door caused them to come to a halt as their eyes snapped to the locked bedroom door. Taehyung groaned and rolled his eyes as Jungkook chuckled at his impatience.

They got themselves situated before Taehyung answered the door, revealing a panicked Seokjin from the other side. Jungkook peered over Taehyung's shoulder and noticed the look on his face, and the look was enough to cause his stomach to drop.

Their moment that happened only seconds ago was easily forgotten about as they all stood still. It felt as if time had stopped for everyone, and the next thing Jungkook knows is they're running down the hall and staircase, barreling through the front door where they were met with a crowd.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand as he pushed himself through everyone to get to the front. The sun was gone and stars scattered the skies, the pale moon set behind the trees.

Screams of agony filled the night air, and it only made Jungkook's heart race within his chest. They made their way through the crowd and saw Namjoon lying on the ground, tears falling down his cheeks as Hoseok pressed down on a wound to get the bleeding to stop.

"What happened?!" Taehyung yelled as he grabbed ahold of Jungkook's hand and pulled the boy with him. Hoseok was shaking as he kept his focus on the crying omega, as Yoongi emerged from the crowd.

"He-he was a-attacked—we were a-attacked," Hoseok stumbled over his words as Jungkook fell to his knees and helped the older. The ravenette looked over at Hoseok, worry filled within them as Taehyung turned around and parted the crowd.

He turned and faced them, pushing up the sleeves to his hoodie as he noticed the amount of blood that was pooling around him. "We need to get him inside," Taehyung said to them, making his way over so he was now standing by the omega's head. "You two grab his legs. Pick him up on the count of three."

Hoseok and Jungkook nodded as they moved and grabbed the omega's legs, listening to the alpha count before picking him up. The crowd of people surrounding them made room for them to get to the pack house as fast as possible.

Yoongi had opened the front door to the house, letting them inside as they rushed Namjoon to the clinical room. Once they had them there, Jungkook was pulled away by Taehyung.

The boy was frozen as he watched everyone try to help the omega, but Jungkook couldn't make himself leave the older's side. He stood there, in everyone's way and was forced to leave by the doctors and nurses which were also omegas.

Their mouths were moving but no words were coming out, and Jungkook could only stare at the omega lying on the table, screaming and crying in agony. The sight made Jungkook's heart break and he couldn't bare to listen to the sounds coming from him anymore.

He had to look away, until he was suddenly pulled out of the room by Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi. He let them drag him out of there, unable to fight back as his body felt numb and paralyzed to everything around him.

The doors slammed shut in front of him, and that seemed to be the only thing that snapped him out of his trance. He blinked, looking up at Taehyung, who had stood in front of him with his hands cupping the boy's cheeks.

He hadn't noticed tears were falling from his eyes until Taehyung wiped them away with the pads of his thumbs. The boy sniffled as his bottom lip began to quiver, and Taehyung wrapped his arms around him, letting Jungkook cry on his shoulder as he held him.

The raven-haired boy's fingers grasped onto the thin cotton of his hoodie, staining it with his tears and dampening the piece of fabric. The scenes from before were on repeat in his mind, and he couldn't stop thinking about them.

All he could hear were Namjoon's cries and screams in pain, the blood seeping through his shirt and staining the white cotton red. The flashes made him tremble, knowing this wasn't just some coincidence.

Frustration was one of the emotions he felt more of than the others. He felt a cocktail of emotions, but anger and frustration was the only one he could make out properly. Everything was a blur and he didn't know what to do.

Namjoon's cries didn't tune down, and with every cry and scream was a pang to Jungkook's heart. His grip tightened on Taehyung's shirt with every sound, and the alpha noticed this and was quick to lead him away.

The sounds began to fade as they walked down the hall, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Seokjin following closely behind. They had suddenly stopped in front of the bathroom, and Taehyung opened the door and led him inside.

Jungkook didn't understand why they were there until he saw the amount of blood that
stained the skin on his hands and cotton of his shirt and pants. His hands were shaking as the older turned on the water to the faucet, grabbing Jungkook's hands and leading them under the warm running water.

Jungkook was in a haze as he watched the blood turn the clear water a faint pink, watching it wash off his hands and slowly swirl down the drain. Taehyung cleaned the boy's hands off and dried them with a fluffy white hand towel before hanging it up.

"Come on. Let's get you a change of clothes," He whispered to him, which Jungkook didn't even acknowledge as he was led out of the bathroom and into Taehyung's bedroom. "Here, these should fit," He said, handing him a pair of fresh clean clothes.

The boy accepted them, not uttering a word as Taehyung left the room to give him some privacy to change. He was quick to change before Taehyung came back into the room with the others coming in behind him.

The blond grabbed the blood-stained clothes and threw them in the hamper, knowing well enough he wouldn't be able to get the blood out of his clothes, "What the hell happened?"

All eyes went to Hoseok, who was still trembling and in shock from the events that took place earlier. "I-I don't know," He mumbled, "We were walking up to the house, and-and . . . I don't know. It all happened so fast."

"You didn't get a glimpse of who it was?" Seokjin questioned, and Hoseok shook his head. "Damn," He said to himself, throwing his face into his hands and rubbing his temples.

"The attacks are getting closer together," Taehyung stated to himself as he sat down on the edge of his bed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him down onto his lap. "You saw nothing?"

"N-No," Hoseok stuttered, still shaken up. Taehyung nodded, puckering his lips in thought as he rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. "We thought we heard something behind us coming from the woods, but every time we looked back we couldn't see anything. Next thing I know is we're both on the ground and he's screaming and there's blood everywhere."

Jungkook had curled himself on Taehyung's lap, burying his face into the crook of the older's neck and he sniffled occasionally. "Wait. You both were pinned?" The alpha questioned.

"Yeah," Hoseok nodded, "They even said something that I couldn't make out. Maybe Joon remembers what they said?"

"Well, we won't know for a while," Seokjin had said as he took a seat beside Taehyung on the other corner of the mattress. "But what they said won't tell us anything."

"They're attacking the weak ones. I've started noticing that as a pattern," Yoongi spoke as he looked around the room, gaze settling on Jungkook, who hadn't spoken a word yet. "What if we set up some sort of trap or something?"

"What are we? The Mystery Gang?" Seokjin asked with a roll of his eyes. "This isn't Scooby-Doo, okay? We can't just set up a trap and lure them in it. Especially if they're a part of the pack. They'll know. Word spreads fast here."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "There has to be something we can do to catch these guys in the act. What if we asked another omega to be the bait and when they go to attack, we'll be able to see it coming and stop it from happening again."

"Even if we did decide to do that, no one would be willing to risk their life to do that for us—for anyone in that matter," Seokjin said, "They'll think it's too risky, which it is. There's has to be another way to catch them."

"Well, how about you come up with an idea, because all I see is you sitting there and not doing a damned thing besides spitting on all my ideas to catch these people," Yoongi had snapped, and it wasn't something Taehyung or Seokjin had seen before.

However, this wasn't new to Jungkook or Hoseok. They've seen him snap before and lash out on others in the past. Jungkook was too drained to even stop Yoongi from snapping this time, and Hoseok didn't even bother to hold the other back.

"At least I'm trying to catch whoever's doing this. All you're doing is sitting there and spitting on all the ideas I can come up with. Make yourself useful for once and come up with a fucking plan since you think you can do better." The room fell silent as Jungkook pressed his lips together and looked up at Taehyung, who hadn't said anything.

Jungkook thought he would've said something, but he stayed quiet and kept his mouth shut. As much as he hated seeing everyone fighting, Jungkook didn't have the energy to calm Yoongi down or send him out of the room.

Everything was happening too fast, and so many questions were running through Jungkook's head, but all he could keep his attention and focus and worry on was Namjoon. He prayed and hoped with everything in him he would be okay and nothing was serious.

Seokjin had interrupted Jungkook's thoughts by huffing and abruptly stood from the bed, stomping to the door and swinging it open. He had paused before turning around and facing Yoongi and Hoseok, his piercing gaze on the delta.

"You may think I don't care about catching whoever's doing this, but I do. I'm just thinking of how this could all go south in just a blink of an eye, unlike you," Seokjin spat at the younger, but Yoongi stood there with crossed arms and facing the other as he slammed the door shut and walked out.

The room fell silent as the four men sat there, no one uttering a word out as they let the tension slowly fade away. Hoseok was the first to turn around, features soft as he gazed at the alphas, "We need to sit down and come up with a plan together."

Jungkook slowly nodded before the couple walked out of the bedroom, softly shutting the door behind them, leaving the pair alone. The ravenette stayed quiet, unsure of what to say or if he should say anything at all.

Tension was still evident in the room, lingering around them. A pair of warm lips came in contact with his temple, leaving behind a lingering kiss as Taehyung whispered, "You okay?"

The boy just nodded, unable to trust his voice. "I'm just worried about Joon," He whispered. His voice was wobbly, body still trembling but only a little as Taehyung continued to hold him against his chest and in his warm arms.

"I'm sure he'll be okay," Taehyung replied, tenderly brushing back the boy's inky bangs out of his eyes and leaving a kiss to his forehead. "How about we get some sleep and go down and see him in the morning? How does that sound?"

Jungkook nodded, a smile tugging on the corner's of his lips. Taehyung hooked his arms under the boy's knees as he stood, carrying him bridal style to the other side of the bed, lying his down and leaving a soft kiss to his baby pink lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
111K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
37.9K 2.3K 26
After running far away from his abusive pack and mate in the mountains with his three children, Jimin comes across another pack who takes him in easi...
349K 13.1K 26
"I can't protect you... I can't be the alpha you deserve" Werewolf Jikook au Mature content Smut- chapters will have a ~ next to them Strong language...