PRISONERS

By GirLegend99

"You're accused of murdering Harry Styles. What do you have to say about that?" Logan asked me incredulously... More

Prisoners
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue

Chapter 25

3.1K 166 67
By GirLegend99

• Chapter 25 •

You ever get that tingly feeling in your gut, like something is warning you for something terrible that is to come?

After the long flight, I was brought to a lonely luxury mansion somewhere unknown. I don't know if this is Harry's or Elijah's house, but it was definitely a house every human being would envy, not just for the looks of it, but for the quality of comfort that embraces anywhere you want.

Sitting in the dimly lit living room with four soldiers and Elijah, waiting for Harry's return, that tingly feeling bothered my insides constantly. Anticipation and anxiety held my chest tightly. Elijah seemed strangely un-bothered, sitting lazily on the loveseat with a glass of scotch in his hand, taking a few long sips every now and then. The soldiers all stood in the corners of the room, while I sat on the couch, fidgeting with my ring.

"If he doesn't come in 5 minutes, he's dead."

My heart stopped. I looked up from my ring to Elijah's stoic face. He brought his glass to his lips and took a sip before looking at me incredulously.

"If he's dead, it's your fault."

I looked away, not feeling in the mood to argue with him. My body was still sore, my leg feeling lightly stiff. Glancing at the large marble black clock on the wall, my anticipation grew fonder by the second.

"You won't see another day if he's dead." Elijah fired at me.

I glared at him, deciding that I should speak up for myself. "I don't remember you anywhere when the cops chased after us or when we got strapped down those chairs. You didn't help him much either." I scolded.

He scoffed, "You dumb bitch, I brought the entire team to save your ass." he pointed at me.

"You should've thought this through better."

"You should shut up and thank me
-,"

The front door opened, silencing Elijah. My heart came up to my throat as I sat up, my eyes moving to the corner where the footsteps were coming from. Elijah stood up just as two soldiers walked in the room, followed by a very excited, bloody Harry and two other soldiers.

Instantly, a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Harry's face was relaxed, a smirk decorating his lips, blood stains on his cheek and jaw, messy hair pushed back and green shining eyes piercing through me. Why is he so calm? I scanned down his body, taking it the dirt and blood on his shoes.

"Well, well, well, isn't that view stunning?" he complimented, looking at me brightly, opening his hands.

"About time you showed up." Elijah spat out.

"Chill out, we just fell on the SWAT fuckers, everything's fine." Harry replied casually, shrugging his shoulders. His eyes landed back on me, "How are you, love?"

"I'm fine." I answered monotonously, hiding my overweight relief now that he is in front of me.

He scanned my clothes and furrowed his brows. "Why hasn't she changed? What's the matter with you?" he scolded at Elijah, who rolled his eyes.

"I didn't know I had to wash her feet as well." He growled in irritation.

"Let's go get changed and rest. Secure the house." Harry ordered.

The soldiers instantly walked out of the room as Harry came over to me. "Can you walk?" he asked me, kneeling down in front of me.

"Yeah, don't worry." I mumbled, scanning his gorgeous, bloody, tattooed face. Thank God he's here.

"Harry we have to make a plan-,"

"Tomorrow, Elijah." Harry said flatly, grabbing my hand and helping me stand up.

Elijah looked up at the ceiling angrily, lips pursed together in order to hold back a cuss word, probably. I sent him a purposely amused look just to see his jaw clench harder than before. Pissing this dude off is really soul soothing to me, I love seeing his angry reactions. He kind of reminds me of Stephen.

Harry helped me exit the living room and up the marble stairs, his grip around my waist tight as I held onto him and the golden railing. Despite the dull throbbing under my skin, I was totally okay. Dim lightning drank us in. I stole a few good glances at the profile of his stunning face on our way up, the shadows on his face touching up the mystery around him and also adding up to his beauty. I can never get enough of that face. Never.

"This is your room," he pushed open a door, leading us in a large bedroom.

I scanned the modern room. Grey walls, a queen sized bed with burgundy sheets and white pillows, an oaktree wooden black desk next to the window, where black curtains were clasped to the side, with books and a white Macbook on it, a black tall closet across from the bed, two small white nightstands beside the bed with a plain white lamp on them, large aesthetic paintings of women's bodies hanging on the walls and a large white soft carpet covering almost the whole marble floor. A door was on the further left, probably leading to a bathroom.

"Is this your place?" I asked, looking around the room.

"Obviously, Elijah doesn't have such a good taste." he joked, smirking.

I laughed lightly. "He hates my guts." I mumbled, walking inside the room.

"Fuck him." he grumbled, shaking his head.

"Gladly, if he wasn't such a jerk." I admitted, earning a low, forced laugh from him. Elijah is undeniably good looking, but his personality ruins everything.

He let go of me once I got to the bed and I sat down with a huff. He stood in front of me, his green eyes checking the room. I want him to stay here with me. This is actually the first time we're in the same room without bars or handcuffs keeping us apart and I want his presence here with me as long as it can be.

"Your bathroom is over there," he pointed at the door, "Wear whatever you find, if you need anything, tell Elijah." he laughed, making me join him.

"Yeah, okay, thanks." I nodded.

"My room is right next door, if you need anything, keep it for tomorrow." his voice held no amusement as he told me that, his face serious. Okay then, he doesn't want to spend more time here. A part of me hurt.

"Okay."

Our lips were muted, just our eyes communicating for a few, good, long moments. His eyes literally drew me in further to him. He's like a puzzle and I have to put his pieces together to admire the true meaning of what Harry really is. I want to solve the problem that is Harry.

His eyes darkened as they roamed down my body before he flashed me a gorgeous smirk. "Rest, tomorrow is your first day as a free woman."

Goosebumps rose all over my body. Free woman. I couldn't hold back the smirk that stretched my lips, mirroring his face. He walked backwards, facing me.

"Let's see how long it lasts." I muttered, cocking a brow.

He chuckled, wrapping his hand around the door knob. "As long as I allow it to." He winked, pulling the door open and exiting the room.

As long as I allow it to.

How bossy can he be? I shook my head and slowly got off the bed, careful not to put too much pressure on my sore leg. I entered the freshly clean bathroom, blinded by the bright lights. Right across from me, the large mirror showed my reflection. I leaned over the marble counter and looked at my face intently.

Dark circles, cuts, bruises. My eyes looked tired. I felt tired, but very energetic at the same time. The sense of freedom overwhelmed me positively. It's still hard for me to comprehend all of this. I'll finally sleep in a normal bed, far away from the coldness and brutality of prison. It's been so long since I slept in a warm house, I missed that.

Stripping off my clothes, I hummed a beat to myself. I got in the shower and closed the glass round door behind  me before turning on the water. Hot water kissed my skin, healing my tensed, tired muscles. I picked up a blueberry shampoo and washed my hair, smiling to myself at the loving scent.

I couldn't stop thinking that Harry is right next door. He made it clear that he doesn't want any interruptions tonight. He's tired as well, I understand. I won't bother him, but I just want some more time to be with him. I don't understand why I'm so attached to him. He's nothing to me. I use him to get my freedom and he obviously wants something from me but hasn't made it obvious yet.

I can't ignore how I feel whenever he touches me or just looks at me. I know I'm getting attached to him. I have to stay away from him if I want to make this easier for me. I don't plan on staying here for too long. I better run away on my own and start a new life.

He did help me get out of that hell hole, but how can I be sure that he doesn’t keep me here for his own benefits? He could've saved anyone in that prison, he chose me. Maybe it's because we were trapped in the same room and our cells were next to each other. Maybe because I'm Kayn’s ex and he wants to feed his ego for some personal reasons.

I have to stay away from him.

Having such strong feelings around him is going to destroy me later. I get tingles all over my body, my heart skips beats and he's constantly on my mind. This is exactly how it all started with Kayn, but this time, it feels so much more intense. My trust issues cage me back from opening up completely to Harry, because I'm uncertain if he's being totally truthful to me or if he's pretending, just like Kayn used to do. I keep reminding myself Cane’s words, I can't be naive this time.

I have to protect my heart this time.

I have to stay away from him, far, far away from him as possible.

“You're such a masterpiece.”

I swung around in shock to see Harry standing outside the shower, completely naked. He’s here. Goosebumps rose all over my skin, shivers running down my spine as his gorgeous green eyes swallowed me down whole. Heat rose all the way from my toes up to my cheeks under his gaze. I didn't feel embarrassed or shy, at all. It was clear he was admiring me, his eyes were pure.

I turned off the stream and  pushed my wet hair away from my face. He opened the glass door, cool air touched my skin, but I'm sure the shivers I got wasn't because of that. His skin glistened under the lights. His tattoos decorated lovely his skin. A few bruises and scars there and there. Tight abs, V lines, veins showing on his biceps. I didn’t look further down, I wanted to control myself. It's been so long since I got so close to a naked man, my hormones woke up.

He stepped inside, his muscular, tall body towering over me, our bodies barely touching. I looked up at him, taking in every inch of his gorgeousness. My entire body craved for him just by the way he looked at me. With so much lust, admiration, longing. A smirk crossed his lips, dimples showing. All of my guards collapsed under that smirk.

His mouth met my own, his hand gripping my jaw tightly, aggressively. Sparks flew all the way up to my heart, my skin tingling with heat. His arm wrapped around my bare waist and pulled me to him, a single gasp escaping my lips at how desperate that felt. I kissed him back, melting under his tongue dancing with mine.

I have to stay away from him.

Yeah, fuck that.

__________________________

A/N: hope you are all doing well! Sending you much love! Don't forget to vote and comment❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 191K 67
When a boy and a girl meets, they become friends, then probably fall in love, then comes the ‘I love you’s and then maybe, just maybe, they end up ge...
12.7K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
3.6K 31 10
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...
156K 4.1K 61
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...