America: 50☆Stars (Vol. 2)

By LunarJade

Arkansas drops turkeys. Oregon sees leprechauns. Kansas holds a sex toy auction. And 2020 ruins everything... More

Author's Note
Table of Contents
Episode 1: Ah Shit, Here We Go Again
Episode 2: The United States of SMASH (Part 1)
Episode 3: The United States of SMASH (Part 2)
Episode 4: Storm Area 51
Episode 5: Robinson Crusoe
Episode 6: Happiness is...
Episode 7: The Lost Colony
Episode 8: Gates of Hell
Episode 9: Baby Shark Wins Baseball
Episode 10: A Latte Pumpkins
Episode 11: Amonute - The Playful One
Episode 12: Drop It Like It's Trot
Episode 13: Space Sister
Episode 14: Helpless
Episode 15: Satisfied
Episode 16: How Christmas Came to Hawaii
Episode 17: The Rake Who Wrote the Constitution
Episode 18: The Rake Who Wooed the French
Birthday Shoutout
Episode 19: The Chinese Zodiac
Episode 20: Comeback City Chiefs
Taking Questions for Q&A
Episode 21: Matoaka - The Powhatan Princess
Episode 22: February Flowers (Part 1)
Episode 23: February Flowers (Part 2)
Episode 24: Love from Lydia
Episode 25: Q&A
Episode 26: Pink Bluebonnets
Episode 27: Florida Man
Episode 28: The Tale of Patrick O'Toole
Episode 29: The Battle of Glorieta Pass
Episode 30: Our Fiasco
Episode 31: Rebecca - The Peace of Pocahontas
Episode 32: Troublesome Tumbleweed
Episode 33: Fascines and Ladders
Episode 34: Mickey Moo & Minnie Moo
Episode 35: Rhinos and Unicorns and Bears, Oh My!
Episode 36: The Grand Empress of Savannah
Episode 37: Better Days (Part 1)
Episode 38: Better Days (Part 2)
Episode 39: This is the Place
Episode 40: I was Surrounded by Heroines
Episode 41: The Honey War
Episode 42: Orphans & Krakheads
Episode 43: National Dog Day
Episode 44: Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Episode 45: The Kansas Experiment
Episode 46: The Beach Episode
Episode 47: Yumburger in Paradise
Episode 48: The Only Woman
Episode 49: Gakuen 50☆Stars (Part 1)
Episode 50: Gakuen 50☆Stars (Part 2)
End of Volume 2

A/N: Thanks for 100 Followers!

229 10 12
By LunarJade

Edit as of 04/06/2020: My Wattpad account has reached 100 followers. In celebration, I've posted full versions of 50 States "Marukaite Chikyuu" in Hetalia: Guide to the 50 States which can be found on my account. Once again, thank y'all so much for reading and following my content. Continue reading as always.

~

Hello, Readers ~

As of April 1, 2020, I have 96 followers on my Wattpad account. First off, huge thanks to the readers who've been following me over the years. I'm incredibly grateful to have y'all keep up with the stuff I write. Hopefully, I can continue writing more stories in the future for your entertainment.

With that said, I'm sure there are readers who read my content but haven't clicked the follow button on my Wattpad account. No shame at all to those who haven't or don't intend to follow me. It's no big deal but... By chance my account reaches 100 followers, I plan to celebrate. And by celebrate, I'll treat readers to something special.

Before I tell y'all about this special gift I have planned, I want to inform non-followers some things I have planned.

At the moment, I'm working on a book based on a Brainsteele Hunger Games simulation featuring my 50 States OCs. I can easily copy the text, paste it on the pages, and publish the book within a day. However, I plan to add details, including descriptions of the setting, character development, and drama. Doing so will make the book more engaging for readers, however, it'll also require a lot of time and work.

Admittedly, I've only made a framework of the book and pasted text from the simulation across multiple pages for reference. Otherwise, I haven't done much writing in the book, mainly due to spending much of my time on other projects such as Hetalia: 50☆Stars. I hate to leave people hanging on an indefinite waiting period for this anticipated project. In addition, I don't want to overwhelm myself working on multiple writing projects.

Thus, for myself to make progress on the Hunger Games x 50 States book, Hetalia: 50☆Stars (Vol. 2) will go on hiatus for at least a month. I know I posted this note on April Fools' Day, but I'm not joking. I need to at least make progress on the Hunger Games x 50 States project before I can come back to writing weekly stories for this book. Otherwise, I'll be breaking a promise to followers who are interested in reading a book about my 50 States OCs murdering the crap out of each other.

I know waiting a month on a new episode sucks. But don't worry, I have something special planned to keep y'all somewhat entertained throughout the month.

Originally, I've planned to release FULL versions of the 50 States "Marukaite Chikyuu" after publishing the final episode in this volume. That'll probably happen by the end of 2020. However, if my account reaches 100 followers before then, I'll publish all the full versions in Hetalia: Guide to the 50 States for y'all to read and enjoy after reaching that goal. So, to anyone who has yet to follow my Wattpad account, feel free to do so, and I'll publish the fanmade lyrics for everyone as a special gift for reading and following my content. I'll update this note once that happens.

Overall, I want to thank readers again for not only reading my stories but also for following my account throughout the months and years. Continue reading as usual. And as always: make pasta, not war (and stay safe and healthy during the coronavirus pandemic) ~

~ Jade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6K 124 41
This is the new version of my first story, The story of two Jedi. This is a story during the clone wars. Two Jedi, a master and his Padawan fell in l...
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
646K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...