awae imagines

By -obriendylan

awae character imagines x reader More

welcome to my book of imagines
josie pye
billy andrews part 1
billy andrews part 2
charlie sloane
moody spurgeon
jerry baynard part 1
jerry baynard
prissy andrews
prissy
prissy
gilbert/billy
prissy
gilbert/billy
jerry
gilbert
gilbert
ruby 1
ruby 2
charlie
prissy
moody
gilbert
you choose
ruby gillis
Words Better Left Unsaid (Priscilla Andrews)
In Your Dreams (Jerry Baynard)
Heather (Gilbert Blythe)
Heather (Gilbert Blythe) Part 2
Heather (Gilbert Blythe) Part 3
In Progress (Billy Andrews)
Hidden Feelings (Moody Spurgeon)
In the Books (Moody Spurgeon)
Matchmaker (Billy Andrews)
Soul Searching (Jerry Baynard)
My Reason (Charlie Sloane)
Competition (Moody Spurgeon)
Something More (Billy Andrews)
Dates (Moody Spurgeon)
Promised To You (Gilbert Blythe)
Promised To You (Gilbert Blythe) Part 2
Jealous Love (Billy Andrews)
Risk It All (Billy Andrews)
Requests
Firsts (Gilbert Blythe)
Avoiding Confrontation (Diana Barry)
Night Changes (Gilbert Blythe)
Strangers to Friends (Ruby Gillis)
Academic Validation (Moody Spurgeon)
The Deal (Billy Andrews)
Dreams (Charlie Sloane)
Home Sweet Home (Cole Mackenzie)
Mistakes Were Made (Cole Mackenzie)
Right Timing (Billy Andrews)
Courtship (Charlie Sloane)
Memories of the Past (Gilbert Blythe)
Confidence Is Key (Moody Spurgeon)
A World Apart (Jane Andrews)
Decisions (Billy Andrews)
Playing Pretend (Josie Pye)
A Moth To A Flame (Cole Mackenzie)
Birthday Surprise (Jerry Baynard)
Proposal (Moody Spurgeon)

ruby gillis

3.8K 44 25
By -obriendylan

after being gone for a few years i have finally decided to came back home, to avonlea.

being gilbert blythes sister was, well let's just say a weird experience. people would often make assumptions that we were together, just because we would hold hands. but it's normal between us, a sibling thing we do.

they assume only because of handholding and pecks on the cheek we were together which would make me gag every time.

"you make such a great couple." a passerbyer says as we see her walking away.
"ewwwww." i say once she out of earshot.
"hey i'm not that ugly"
"but your my brother that's disgusting to even think about" i say shuddering a bit as we make our way to school.

i walk into the schoolhouse, gilbert by my side holding my hand to ease my nerves. "don't worry everything will be alright i'll be across the room if you need anything." he says as he takes his coat and hat off. "i just feel nervous is all thanks for everything."

i walk with gilbert into the classroom immediately feeling all eyes on us. we depart and go to opposite sides of the room, i take a seat at an empty desk. as i go and take a seat, i see a group of girls walk over to me.

"you should know, ruby has liked gilbert for years and has dibs on him so you shouldn't talk to him."
a blonde says getting straight to her point.

i let out a forced laugh, "you're joking right? what makes you think i'm going to stop talking to my brother?" i ask although i know they mean no harm.

"gilbert has a sister?" the short girl asks.

"yes, hi i'm y/n blythe."  i laugh trying to relieve the tension.

"oh my we are so sorry." a red head speaks up from next to them.

"it's fine i guess, anyways who are you people, i need names." i say smiling at each one of them.

"well i'm anne this is diana, josie, tillie, jane and ruby." the red head speaks again a sincere smile etched on her face.

"well this has been an interesting first impression see you guys later." i say as i stand up and walk towards my brother before class begins. i sit down beside him and lay my head on the table, exhaustion seeping in.

"rough first day?
"yes." i lift my head back up and look at the boys their eyes already fixated on me. "hi i'm y/n blythe." i say hoping to at least make some friends.

"billy andrews"
"charlie sloane"
"moody spurgeon"
they all say at once.
"hold your horses one at a time." i laugh looking over at my brother whose rolling his eyes. he's always been overprotective of me. "guys what did i say. she's off limits."

"oh come on don't do this to me i just want to get to know them." i say winking towards the boys. "i can tell we're going to be great friends." we make casual conversation until who i assume the teacher comes in. i make my way over to the other side of the classroom only to be stopped.

"and who may you be?"

"i'm y/n blythe, sir."

"since it seems you are getting along quite well with the boys, why don't you sit with them." i scoff at his silliness and i grab my stuff and sit besides gilbert again.

happy?

i give him a smile rolling my eyes once his back is turned away from me.

"open you readers to page 28."

class drags on for a while with the extremely boring lesson until it is time for lunch.

i grab my food and sit with gilbert outside against a tree.

"don't look but the girls are gawking at you." i say and he nudges me laughing.

"i can't help that i'm so attractive."
i let out a chuckle which turns into loud laughter until i see his serous face. "you're serious." i say and laugh again seeing a small smile appear on his face he laughs with me.

"so you have any friends here or is it just me?"
i give him a weird smile making him laugh once more.

"i have friends i just wanted to hang out with you today, a brother sister day, we don't have those anymore."

"yeah your right." vaguely remembering the last time we hung out like this.
i glance toward the window and see ruby again she crouches down once she notices me looking.

"you know ruby likes you. i bet she writes ruby blythe all over her notebook how do you feel about that?" i say.

"yeah i know i just don't feel the same way." he answers taking a bite of his apple.

"ok is there someone else?" i ask teasingly.

"maybe." he laughs seeming to recall the person as his face lights up.

before he could say anything we were interrupted by a voice. "we were wondering, me and my friends, if you wanted to come play a game of truth or dare with us after school along with a group of other boys."

gilbert looks at me eyebrows raised as if asking if i wanted to go. i also see a tinge of pink spread across his face at the sight of the red head, anne.

i nod trying to conceal a smile at the way anne makes him feel.

"sure we'll be there i guess." i say knowing gilbert wouldn't say anything to busy staring at anne.

once i see her walk back out of earshot i say, "just get together already."

"is it that obvious?" he asks face flushed in embarrassment. "yes it is." i say laughing at his now red face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

class was dismissed as the teacher packed up his things and left the room. leaving all his students in the classroom.

such a great teacher

i walk over to gilbert, "ready to head home?" i ask the tall boy. "i though we were going to play the game." i completely forgot about that. "i am so tired."

"cmon y/n it will only be an hour at most."

after some time of consideration i agree. i see everyone forming a circle around the classroom pushing the desks back. "the rules of the game are simple you spin the bottle, and however it lands on has to pick truth or dare. now who wants to start." josie asks as she turns to look for volunteers here eyes landing on me. "y/n how about you?"

"do i have a choice?"

"no" she hands me the bottle as i spin it. it stops at someone i don't know. i ask them truth or dare and the game continues like that. when it finally reaches billy's turn the bottle spins and stops at ruby. "truth." she answers not wanting to do anything bill asked if her. "alright, who do you like?" her cheeks turn a crimson color, although i hardly doubt her crush is a secret.

"blythe." she answer. "can we stop the game. i think we should be heading home now." she quickly stands up packing her stuff and heads out the door.

"wow can't believe she admitted it." i whisper to gilbert as his eyes trail to where the bottle lands. "she didn't say who?"

"what do you mean? we all know she likes you." i say confused at what he's getting at. "all she said was blythe. for all we know she could've meant you."

"yeah right." i ponder on it. could she like me?

no way

i standup from the cold hard floor and walk out my stuff already in hand. i see ruby a few feet away from me, walking at a fast pace. "ruby!" i yell out but she only walks faster. i quickly run up to the girl and hold her in place.

"what wrong?" i ask the blonde watching her every move. "n-nothing."

"then why are you red? are you sick or something." i ask checking her temperature. "i-it's nothing i-i'm fine."

"is stuttering a side effect." i say pointing out her stutter.

"i like you y/n, i don't know."

"so gilbert was right. damn him." i say, suddenly feeling warmth on my face. "why are you red?"

"because i like you too."

a/n
this story progressed faster that a fruit flies life
i seriously don't have any inspiration but let me know what you think
comment
vote
idk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.9K 21
Anne with an "E" fanfiction ( Season 4 ) Anne and Gilbert navigate their emotions and the idea of seeing each other after such an abrupt separation...
627K 11.8K 72
i wrote this in middle school so please don't hate😭 these are 'anne with an e' imagines and preferences. includes gilbert, jerry, billy, and charlie...
208K 2.8K 47
Just a couple of Ghost adventures imagines for ya! Hope you like them. Vote follow and comment !
1.9K 35 9
SLOW UPDATES When Y/N L/N is sent with Anne to live with the Cuthberts, what will she encounter? Will she make friends? Will her new family like her...