My Thug Story

By kaynykole

My name is Ki'Ann Marie Danson im 15 years old and my life is horrible . What will happen when 18 year old De... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
KAY HERE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not A Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
PLEASE READ
BOOK TWO
Chapter 1 (Book 2)
Chapter 2 (Book 2)
Chapter 3 (Book 2)
Chapter 4 (Book 2)
Chapter 5 (Book 2)
Chapter 6 (Book 2)
Chapter 7 (Book 2)
Chapter 8 (Book 2)
Chapter 9 (Book 2)
Chapter 10 (Book 2)
Chapter 11 (Book 2)
Chapter 12 (Book 2)
Chapter 13 (Book 2)
Chapter 14 (Book 2)
Chapter 15 (Book 2)
Chapter 16 (Book 2)
Chapter 17 (Book 2)
Chapter 18 (Book 2)
Chapter 19 (Book 2)
Chapter 20 (Book 2)
Chapter 21 (Book 2)
Chapter 22 (Book 2)
BOOK 3
Thank You

Chapter 31

7.2K 213 19
By kaynykole

*1 month later*

Nick found and killed the guy that was still alive . I was so relived because I was tempted to go back to Cali .

Tomorrow is my baby's 21st birthday . He told me not to buy him anything because he doesn't want me to spend money on him . He's so complicated , our plans are to go out for dinner. . he said he didn't want a party , just wanted a day out with his family .

Right now I'm waiting on D and Zaylin to get here . I invited them over to have dinner with us .

As my dad , mom and I were sitting at the table the door bell ringed . I went to answer it . "Mommyyyyy" Zay said hugging me . I hugged her back , "hey babygirl" I said . "Hey ma" D said licking his lips at me , lawdddd . "Hey bae and STOP" I said . "stop what?" He said acting dumb I laughed and shook my head we walked into the kitchen .

"Moma and daddy this is Zayln , D's daughter . And Zayln thinks my mom and dad" I said introducing them . "Hi" Zayln said shyly my moma and daddy smiled and said hey to her . I sat down and D Sat next to me and Zayln Sat beside him .

"Mommy I want to sit next to you" Zayln said . My dad looked at me weirdly I already knew what he was thinking but I ignored it .

"Switch seats with her D" I said smiling . He looked at me and got up and Zayln sat next to me . I fixed her plate and then fixed mines .

As I was eating I got a text message . I looked at my phone to see it was D I giggled cause we at the same table .

Text Convo
D:I wanted to sit there , you know ;)
Me:Lol eww stop it. .
D:Lol but yo moma greens nasty asf , don't tell her that
Me:Omg you fucker. . ima tell her too
D:lmao I'm jp Bye

I put my phone down and giggled at his silliness . "D what you doing for your birthday?" moma asked him . "I'm just gonna go out with Ki and Zayln" He said . She smiled and nodded her head .

"Moma these greens are SO good" I said . I heard D cough , "Thanks babygirl and D are you ok?" Moma said . "Yes ma'am I'm fine" He said . I looked at him and grinned .

We finished eating and I was now upstairs packing my clothes . I was spending the night with D and Zayln .

As I as packing my bag D came in and wrapped his arms around my waist . He kissed and licked my neck , "moveeeee" I said . He laughed and continued . He cupped my kitty in his hands and moved in a circular motion . I bit down on my bottom lip hard to keep the moan from escaping . He began to go faster and pressed his hand harder against  my area , "Mhmmm" I moaned out . I got out of his hold and put my things in my bag . I licked my lips and he smacked my ass , walking out my room . I giggled at him .

I zipped up the bag and grabbed my jacket going downstairs . "I'm ready" I said once I got downstairs . "Iight" D said grabbing my bag for me . "Bye moma , Bye Daddy" I said . "Bye" they said in unison . I grabbed Zay's hand and we left out . I scrapped her in her seat and got in the passenger side and D got in the driver side and pulled off .

When we got to his house Zay was very sleepy . I took her to her room and changed her into her pajamas . I laid her into he bed and pulled the covers over her . "Goodnight Zay , I love you" I said . "Night mommy , Love you too" She said . I smiled and turned off her light going into D's room .

I was sleepy too so I took a quick  shower and put on one of D's shirts . I got into bed and laid down . Minutes later D got in and wrapped his arms around me . "Goodnight" I said . "Goodnight baby" He said and we fell asleep just like that .

*The next morning*

Zay and I are in the kitchen finishing up breakfast . We cooked Cheese grits , sausage , bacon , Hashbrown , biscuits , cheese eggs . And orange juice to drink .

As I was fixing the plates D came in . "Morning to my beautiful girls" He said . "Morning baby , Happy birthday" I said kissing him . Zay moved us apart we both laughed D picked up Zay while I finished plating the food .

"Happy birthday daddy" She said to him . "Thank you babygirl" he said . I placed down Zay plate and D plate in front of them . I fixed mines and sat down .

"Mmm this looks good bae" he said grabbing his fork . I smiled , "Thank you Zay helped too" I said . He looked over at her , "You did daddy's girl?" . She nodded her head and said "I helped stir the grits and I put the cheese in" . We both smiled at her , she's so cute and smart as hell to be 1 . I mean I never heard a 1 year old talk so well , some can't even talk or walk but she can .

We ate our food and Zay helped me wash the dishes . Once we were done We sat on the couch and watched movies I really enjoyed this with them , we got our own little family .

*Hours later*

We are now getting ready to go out for dinner . We all decided to match with the colors red and black , we looked so cute .

"Let's take a picture" I said . They came over and we stood in front if the big mirror in the living room . D stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and Zay stood in front of me with her hands on her hips ready for the picture to be taken . I giggled at her and snapped the picture . I looked at it and we looked so cute . I posted it on Instagram and I instantly began to get likes and comments .

We all got I the car and was on our way to Chili's . I love this restaurant they food be jumping . Yes lawd .

We got out and walked in and got seated . We looked over the menu and decided to get the 2 for 20 for us and chicken fingers and fries from the kids menu for Zay . We ordered our food and talked as we waited .

Mintues later our appetizer came out and we all ate from it . Once we finished it off our food came out and we dug in .

We finished eating and we talked , laughed , and had a good tome together .

"Ki" D said to me . "Yea" I said looking at him .

"This was the best birthday ever . I love yall" He said looking at both me and Zay .

"I love you too baby" I said pecking his lips . "I love you daddy and mommy" Zay said . I smiled at her . "I love you more babygirl" .

{Vote and comment please}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 2.3K 36
It was another normal day. Grian worked on his base. Mumbo hopped around. Scar died. Twice. And that's when the world broke. Now, Grian has a terribl...
707K 4.7K 12
(Previously Loving the Thug Life) 16 year old Ariela never had an easy life. People always said she had it good but they were just looking from the o...
25.7K 2.5K 27
Shorts | - short films inspired by songs brought to you by royaaltybri's studio. 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 | 𝐦𝐞, @𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐚π₯𝐭𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐒 ᝰ.ᐟ
108K 6.6K 44
Spin off of the story, Preacher's Daughter. Young Jojo, is now a seventeen year old junior, in high school. While trying to deal with his inner demon...