Forbidden love (MGE harem fa...

By twsbukster1

After the rise of the demon queen, most bloodthirsty monsters changed into more humanoid variants of said mon... More

Chapter one: outcast
Author comment
Chapter two: The hellhound
Chapter three: wolf
Chapter four: heat
Chapter five: The first phase
Chapter six: truth
Chapter seven: shot down
Chapter eight: comfort
Chapter 9: love coil
Chapter 10: Behind enemy lines
Chapter 11: taming a beast pt. 1
Chapter 12: pt. 2, a duel with death
Chapter 13: girl on girl + unlocked door + unrelenting sexual enrergy
Chapter 14: Hunted
Chapter 15: a god's first time (actually wholesome after the lemon)
Chapter 16: protect (wholesome part 2)
Chapter 17: fixing a broken mind (part one)
Chapter 18: going down the rabbit hole (literally)
Chapter 19: fixing a broken mind part 2
Chapter 20: a mistake
Chapter 21: blizzard
Chapter 22: old wounds
Chapter 23: nightmares part 1
Chapter 24: nightmares part 2: Fever
Chapter 25: the first one home
Not dead (again)
Chapter 26: Hidden
Chapter 26: underground
Chapter 27: an old friend
Chapter 28: sacrifice
Chapter 29: home
Chapter 30: three daughters
Chapter 31: The obsidian pyramid
Chapter 32: 1942
Chapter 33: The demon awakens
Chapter 34: The hellwolf
Chapter 35: Protector
Chapter 36: The hive
Chapter 37: the insect queen
Chapter 38: the desert oasis
Chapter 39: The chosen
Chapter 40: The battle of mind and heart
Chapter 41: The battle of mind and (shattered) heart
Chapter 42: the battle of (broken) mind and heart
Chapter 43: like father like son
Chapter 44: To hell and back
Chapter 45: Loss of life (dark as fuck)
Chapter 46: sexual tension and torture
Chapter 47: The dark elf
Chapter 48: Memento Mori
Chapter 49: a sex deprived lilirune in the fields of limbo
Chapter 50: The end of the battle of mind and heart
Chapter 51: the war continues
Chapter 52: Got milk? (Im not sorry)
Chapter 53: lost in the snow
Chapter 54: metal walls and no chances
Chapter 55: under her spell
Chapter 56: Frozen over
Chapter 57: Consciously unconscious
Chapter 58: Loki
Chapter 59: The wandering scholar
Chapter 60: Onwards
Chapter 61: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Chapter 62: Under the night sky
Chapter 63: Blood on the sand (sad warning)
Chapter 64: Her last breath (sad, again)
Chapter 65: Shock
Chapter 66: Memories
Chapter 67: Mindless
Chapter 68: Eternity of agony
Chapter 69: Trance (Lemon)
Chapter 70: Forgiveness
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: A brief explanation
Chapter 73: embrace
Chapter 74: Poison
Chapter 75

Character list

782 10 4
By twsbukster1

Do due request I made this. My thumbs and eyes hurt but it is done.

Name: Luna

Species: manticore (resurrected)

Bio: A timid girl with a sadistic side. Raised by Sarah after her parents were killed.

Name: Fang

Species: hellhound

Bio: a ferocious girl with a gentle interior. Despite her nature she secretly wishes that her instincts didn't force her hand at times.

Name: Lilith

Species: lesser/half/recently converted succubus

Bio: leaning more towards females Lilith is an anomaly among succubi and most monsters but she isn't against joining in with a couple.

Name: Dawn

Species: werewolf

Bio: to an outsider she seems cold and harsh, however to you she's soft and does her best to stay in your favor. She was tossed from prison to prison before being saved and willingly accepts not being in charge of the pack she calls a family.

Name: Vin

Species: mind flayer

Bio: Vin has sworn herself to Chris in order to help him through the various traumas that he has been cursed with. The only other person she would blindly follow would be Sarah, although she does trust you.

Name: Christine

Species: hellhound (resurrected)

Bio: She was Chris's first wife and naturally protective over him which led to her death. She was brought back through Mother Mori's magic in order to punish her but was eventually saved in the battle of mind and heart.

Name: Sarah

Species: Cheshire Cat/demigoddess

Bio: Sarah is one of three daughters whose mother is the demon queen. She has taken an interest in you and made you one of her chosen.

Name: Isabel

Species: lamia

Bio: a clingy girl who gets carried away at times.

Name: Mara

Species: Nekomata

Bio: She was the primary target for ritualistic death practices around the demon realm border and as such she often tries exhibits signs of PTSD when alone or in a position where order activity is common.

Name: Eve

Species: Minotaur (resurrected)

Bio: originally a selfish brute who betrayed her own kind for the order, she was convinced to save Mara but was shot and killed only to be resurrected in a similar matter to Christine and eventually saved in the battle of mind and heart.

Name: Ruth (Probably my favorite character to write about ((totally not crying right now)))

Species: Kikimora/house spirit (deceased)

Bio: a kind and loving girl who escaped from the order and traveled to the demon realm while being trailed by hunters. She met her fate as the castle was destroyed. She's not the kind of girl to go after reckless heroes as she would rather rest in the arms of a coward than the grave of a legend.

Name: Artemis

Species: (zombie) Dragon

Bio: she is the huntress of myths and as such she is older than the demon queen herself and is technically a god. After being killed she was turned into a zombie dragon as she still wanted to have children.

Name: Hana

Species: Anubis

Bio: All she knows is what it's like to be on the run. When she was close to death she was found and cared for by you but was taken by the order and both of your memories were wiped of the occurrence. History repeated itself when you found her again after she escaped from an order base.

Name: Weiss

Bio: The fuckin' ice queen, nuff said (she appeared once and never again it's one time characters like this that make me skip over a few, like the wonderland chapter, the only difference is that Weiss was important towards that part of the story)

Name: Jade

Species: Kobold (with hellhound DNA)

Bio: she was created by kobold breeders and escaped with the help of a monster resistance group. She was the only one to survive and has slight multi personality disorder.

Name: Skye

Species: griffin

Bio: a gentle girl who tries to keep her views while following the chain of command.

Name: Catherine

Species: ???

Bio: a creation that was heavily misunderstood and cast into the depths of the obsidian pyramid for much of her life.

Name: Susie

Race: Cheshire Cat (status unknown)

Bio: Sarah's first daughter who disappeared once in 1942 and then again before the battle of mind and heart.

Name: Okami

Species: hellwolf (my own species)

Bio: the runt of the litter yet alive against all odds. The lack of love caused her to be sweeter towards those she cares about.

Hellwolf species notes: can cry blood, can taste blood and judge bonds based on the taste of said blood (from bitter to sweet), has a rage mode when angry enough, can sense magic, her tail is very agile and accurate despite its fluffy appearance, their saliva can heal wounds, and are naturally very strong.

(My own art, and yes, that is on schoolwork)

Name: Kiba

Species: hellwolf

Bio: a strong girl and Okami's older sister.

Name: Scarlett

Species: Oomukade

Bio: a shy girl with a gentle personality. Doesn't crave sex like most monsters and just wants to be accepted.

Name: Mako

Species: Mershark (Deceased, F in the chat)

Bio: a friendly girl who is more gentle than she seems. She fell in love with you while you recovered from a previous incident and was killed from a mixture of blood loss and drying out. Her final wish was to die in the ocean and you obliged and carried her to her final resting place.

Name: Milly

Species: Harpy

Bio: a helpful girl who does her best to to help her friends and team.

Name: Raven

Species: Black Harpy (deceased)

Bio: acted as a mother figure until she and your father ran from the order where she was shot down.

Name: Estela

Species: Dark elf

Bio: the soul of the underground, her name is unknown but the mere mention of a dark elf is enough to send shivers down the spine of the order because of her actions.

Name: Jess

Species: holstaur

Bio: captured by the order and forced into a farm until she was freed. The result was major malnutrition and being fatigued.

Name: Xena

Species: Dhampir

Bio: A tomboy with the entire collection of Shakespeare for a dialect. She is loyal to Sarah and is willing to die for what she believes in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 968 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...
4.1K 54 15
Alright, this story is x OC, but I'm going to be using my name, Alex, I understand, this name is pretty gender neutral, but I am a Male through and t...
117K 1.1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...
39.4K 845 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...