LOVED BY A MALFOY | D.MALFOY

By hazzoranstories

Anastasia Martha Riddle is going back to Hogwarts! What will happen if Harry and the Weasleys find out about... More

Importent info
Malfoy Manor
Mark
Hogwarts
The toad
Holiday
Christmas
He's so dead
"Malfoy!"
Martha or Narcissa
O.W.Ls
Never going back
Rosaline
Snatcher
Goodbye and Hello
The burrow
For me
Powers
Vanishing Cabinet
Lingerie
Sectemsempra
Past
Girls night
Riddle
His death
Important info
The Seven Potters
The mission
Leaves
Deathly hallows
Cottage
Rose Ring
Gringotts Break-In
The Start
The ROR
Dead
Wedding
19 Years Later
Prolouge/Explanations
Questions?
Back with the Malfoy Family
Phases of the Positives
Children in 2020
Tiberius & Alex Biography

Awkward

1.5K 40 25
By hazzoranstories

Ana's hair:

I haven't talked to Draco for a week and it has been horrible. I'm so lonely. I miss him. But whenever I try to talk to him he always walks away like he's scared of me or something. Today's the big death eater meeting before Draco goes to Hogwarts and I need to talk to him!

Right before the death eater meeting I went on a little snatch with Scabior and Greyback. Us three have scheduled to snatch for an hour a day just as a work out and to possibly find someone. We have found a couple of people but when we snatch in the forest right next to Malfoy Manor, not a lot of Mudbloods and blood traitors are that stupid to walk in that area. We also have raided a couple more shops in Diagon Alley and tried to locate the Order of the Phoenix headquarters but had no luck. All we found was a couple of frightened muggles that we had to kill because obviously they couldn't see Greyback and run to their friends and tell the world that they saw a real life werewolf. Could we've messed with their memories? Yes. But Scabior killed them before I could say no.

At 6:25 at night all the death eaters assembled into the dining room. I sat next to the head of the table where father would be sitting. Narcissa and Draco then walked in and I took in a sharp breath. They sat next right next to me because Draco didn't tell Narcissa about our fight. I glanced at Draco but looked away quickly.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in a while." Narcissa asked turning toward me.

"I'm fine. I've just been very busy with the Snatchers and stuff." I sent her a small smile.

"How's that going?"

"It could be better, but I can't complain obviously." I shrugged.

"Didn't you just raid another shop yesterday? What was it... oh! Madame Milkins?" She asked. I nodded slowly. I loved that shop. Draco glanced at me but what I saw was a frown.

"Do you remember Madame Milkins Draco?" Narcissa asked as she turned toward Draco. He stayed silent.

"What's the matter with you?"

"It's nothing, I'm fine."

"Yes it is. You can tell me Draco. I'm your mother-"

"I said I'm fine!" He snapped. She raised her eyebrows in shock.

"Don't take it out on her, Draco." I snapped quietly. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"What's up with him?" She whispered to me.

"We got in a fight last week and it's just..." I whispered to her.

"Oh. Well then I'll leave him be." I nodded saying that I agree. Then Bella walked in and sat across from us.

"Hello Cissy, Ana, Draco." I raised my eyebrow.

"Um, hi." I said awkwardly. The doors then burst open and father strutted in. The room went dead silent as he sat down. Everyone looked at him as he slowly examined the room. His eyes then landed on me. He looked at my hair and glared at me.

"Take that out. Now." He hissed quietly.

"No." I snapped. Everyone looked at me in shock.

"I talk back to my father, get used to it." I told them. They relaxed a little as I looked back at father who groaned quietly.

"Fine. Welcome my followers!" He said getting up from his seat.

"I called you all here to discuss something very important." He smirked as he looked at all the death eaters one by one.

"The death of Albus Dumbledore." The room had an uncomfortable silence.

"This act will be taken by our newest death eater. Draco Malfoy." He said coldly. I gulped and glanced at Draco.

"If he doesn't complete this task! He knows what will happen to him!" Father snapped as he stared at Draco. Everyone had their eyes on my boyfriend.

"Now that we have that out of the way. Let's plan for future events." The rest of the meeting went by in a blur. I just couldn't stop thinking about Draco and his task. I wanted to be there to support him but I can't!

"Okay. We will have another meeting after Christmas." He announced. Everyone nodded and quickly walked out of the dining room. I rolled my eyes and walked over to father.

"Father?"

"Yes, Anastasia?"

"Well I was wonder. Could I please just go to Hogwarts, and before you say no! I can go to see if Draco completes his task and maybe I could even-"

"No! You must not help him! You are not going to Hogwarts and that's final! We already have stuff for you to do around here!" He cut me off.

"Yeah, just snatch some Mudbloods and blood traitors! We don't even do anything to them! We just capture them and torture them then throw them in the cellar! What's the point?!" I yelled with tears pricking my eyes. Why am I crying?! Some of the death eaters that were still in the dining room quickly turned toward us to see what was happening.

"Why do you do this?! Just... leave." He pointed toward the door. I was about to walk away when he stopped me.

"Wait! Come here!" He snapped. I turned back around and walked toward him slowly. He stared at me then grabbed my hair tie in my hair and pulled them out. I gasped in shock when he tugged me down.

"Never wear your hair like that again. Understood?" He whispered to me while in my face. I gulped then nodded.

I stood upright again and stared at him. A single tear rolled down my pale cheek. I took a deep breath and wiped my tear away quickly.

"Fine. But then I won't snatch the rest of the week." I said walking out of the dining room. I could basically hear his furry but I ignored it.

I walked into the Malfoy's music room as I took my braids out, and yes, they have a music room. And I've been spending a lot of time in this room for some reason. I sat down at the piano and started to play the couple of notes I know. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I remembered everything father did for me. Nothing came to my mind. I let out a loud sob before laying my elbows on the table. I felt my tears slip onto the piano and run into the crevices off the keys.

I then felt someone sit next to me. I snapped my head up and saw his face. My face softened as he stared at my tears.

"Don't you have to be somewhere?" I snapped. He just stared at me.

"No." He whispered before starting to play soft notes that I could barley hear. I then recognized it and I smiled and shook my head. (Song at the top!)

"Our song." I said gently. He smiled and started to play the beginning of it before I started to quietly sing along.

"Please don't break my heart. Don't tare me apart. I know how it starts, trust me I've been broken before." I whispered.

"Don't break me again. I am delicate. Please don't break my heart trust me I've been broken before." We sang together quietly as we gradually got slower and slower. We stared at each other as he continued to play soft notes. He finished the song and I stared into his grey blue eyes.

He slowly leaned in and connected his lips with mine. I slowly kissed back and scooted a little closer to him. He placed his hand on the small of my back and gently pushed me toward him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and made the kiss deeper. I ran my hands threw his blonde locks and he bit my lip. We just sat there and made out for a good minute or two before needing oxygen. We were breathing pretty heavily as we stared at each other again.

"I'm sorry I-" he tried to apologize but I shushed him.

"It's fine. I forgive you. I was being a brat-"

"No you weren't I-"

"Just shut up and kiss me." I giggled a little as he smiled slightly and kissed me passionately. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"And that's why I don't want to get into another fight like this again, okay?." He said putting our foreheads together. I nodded and he kissed my nose. I wrapped my arms around him and we were soon hugging. I buried my nose into the croak of his neck and sighed. He rested his chin on my shoulder and started to play with my hair.

"Draco!" Bella's cold voice rang through the hall. We broke apart quickly before she walked in. She saw us sitting next to each other and narrowed her eyes.

"What are you doing with Ana?" She asked.

"Nothing." He said quickly.

"Alright. Anyways I wanted to teach you some mending charms for the cabinet at Hogwarts." She said with a smirk.

"Okay." He said getting up off the chair. I frowned slightly.

"I'll see you later, okay?" He smiled slightly as I nodded.

"Or not!" Bella cut in.

"Or not..." Draco said with an annoyed expression. Bella then looked at Draco's lips carefully then at his hair but soon she gasped.

"When were you going to tell the dark lord that you are still seeing each other?!" She screeched. Mine and Draco's eyes widened.

"H-how did you-"

"You have her lip gloss on your lips Draco! And your hair is messed up!" She yelled. As soon as she said that Draco wiped off the lip gloss on his hand and fixed his hair. I face palmed. Why do I have to wear lip gloss and touch his hair?!

"Shit." He mumbled. He looked back at me but soon snapped his head toward the door when he heard someone's voice.

"What's going on in here?" Narcissa walked in but stopped when she saw everyone.

"Bella?"

"What're you doing?"

"You're idiot of a son is still dating the dark lord's daughter!" She screamed. Narcissa ran over to her and covered her mouth. Bella's eyes widened as Draco shut the door quickly as Bella swatted Narcissa's hand away.

"What are you doing?! I need to tell the dark lord!" She yelled.

"No! Aunty please! Don't tell the dark lord he can't find out we're still dating! Otherwise we don't know what he will do to us..." he gulped and look down at his feet. I walked over to him and placed my head on his shoulder while rubbing his back.

"No! The dark lord specifically told you two not to be dating!-"

"Actually he told us not to be committed! That doesn't mean we can't still date!" I cut her off.

"No! This is wrong! I can't lie to him!-"

"Bella please!" Narcissa begged.

"You knew about this?!"

"Well duh!"

"Please. Have some sympathy. We just want to be together. If we have to keep it hidden from father then so be it. We just want to show our love for each other." I said as I walked over to her. She did everything to avoid my eyes. I had enough and grabbed her chin to make her look at me. She looked shocked that I touched her but I didn't break my death stare.

"Promise me. You won't." I said through gritted teeth.

"Or what? You going to yell at me? Curse me? The dark lord won't allow you to touch his most trusted follower." She smirked.

"Well I'm touching you now aren't I?" I gave her an evil look as I got in her face.

"Now. Promise me that you won't ever tell my father about me and Draco. Otherwise... I will get enough strength and I will destroy you and everything you ever love. Including my father if I have too." I threatened her.

"Are you black mailing me?" She hissed.

"Maybe. But you know that I am not joking. Especially when it comes to Draco's safety." She stared at me with a poker face. I stepped away from her with a smirk.

"Now that we have that done. Swear to it." I told her. Draco stepped forward.

"Rose maybe that's not the best idea-"

"Shut it Draco!" I saw him give me a hurt look out of the corner of my eye.

"Well, Bella. Are you woman enough?" I said coldly.

"Let's do it." She smirked.

"Narcissa. You cast the spell." I ordered.

"Are you sure Rose?-"

"Do I have to ask again?! Or I can gladly just break Lucius out of Azkaban and have him do it!" She went silent.

"That's what I thought!" I snapped. She slowly pulled out her wand and me and Bella held each other's hand. Narcissa casted a charm that wrapped almost a rope around both of our arms.

"Do you... Bellatrix Lestrange. Promise that you will never in your life of living that you will once reveal Draco Lucius Malfoy's romantic relationship with Anastasia Martha Riddle?" I said dramatically.

"I will." She said quietly.

"And will you at least pretend to be alright with their show of affection toward one another?"

"I will." She said with an annoyed expression. I smirked and Narcissa broke the charm, releasing our arms.

"Done." She whispered.

"Leave!" I shouted at Bella. She scowled at me then walked quickly out of the room.

"I-I'll just um... yeah." Narcissa said awkwardly before basically running out of the room. I just stared at the doorframe, remembering what I just did. What I just said! I then had tears in my eyes again. I groaned.

"Why am I crying?!" I forcefully wiped my tears away but it wouldn't be enough because tears just kept coming. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I closed my eyes. Draco placed his hand on my shoulder to try and comfort me but it didn't work.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you seriously asking that right now?! What does it look like?! I just blackmailed and made an unbreakable vow with Bellatrix Lestrange then screamed at her to get out and now I just... I-" I then broke down. I started sobbing and I couldn't breath as I sank to the floor.

"Hey, hey, hey. It'll be okay." He whispered in my ear. He took my hand in his and led me up to the piano chair.

"How do you know that?! I just made a vow with a psycho death eater! Face facts Draco! We're in living hell! What's the point anymore?! We have no one! No one cares about us! Not even Rosie! She doesn't even know we exist and she'll probably grow up to be a Weasley just like I did then find out her twisted dark past!... you can't lie to me Draco. We're both afraid." That made him have tears in his eyes as he stared at me.

"I hate you talking like this Princess-"

"Stop calling me that! I'm not even close to a princess! The closest thing I am is the princess of fear! Or princess of the murderers! Or the snatchers! Everyone is afraid of me now! Because of my dumb ass father! When I go snatching and everyone sees me! They all scream! They all run! Because I'm me!-"

"They are covered by fear because they won't see the real you! This isn't the real you Rose! Who cares what people think!-"

"I don't care what they think. I only care about what they assume."

"That's literally the same thing."

"No it's not! Thinking is thinking! Assuming is judging! If they judge me then I judge them back! Assuming is the thing that has me the way I am! There is no way that I would be hated as much as I am today if I came clean and said I'm the monster I am-"

"You aren't a monster! -"

"Yes I-"

"No! Listen to me! You are not a monster! You are not perfect!"

"Wow thanks!-"

"You are not perfect! You are you! And that's what I love about you! Yes, people aren't loving you right now! They're scared of you! But the only reason they are is because of your father. They aren't scared of you, they're scared of your father." He placed his hands on my shoulders. I looked down slightly and smiled. I looked back up at him and kissed him lightly.

"Thank you. I needed a rain check." He smirked then chuckled.

"That's what I do best." He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Yep." I smiled and looked up at him since he was sadly taller than me. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. He bit my lip as we separated. He looked at me then at my lips again.

Then turned our once little kiss into a full out snog session. He tapped under my hip to signal me to get up and I obeyed. He slowly backed me into a wall and began to suck at my neck. He kissed me all over my neck, lips, jawline, even my lower chest. I started to unbutton his suit jacket and he took of my dress shirt.

In just a minute we were only in our undergarments and we were already sweating, even if we weren't even fucking yet. We were both panting as we made out fiercely and hungrily. Without warning he put his hands on my thighs and lifted me up so I was straddling him.

"I want you. Here. Now." I said in between kisses. He nodded and started to kiss and bite my neck.

"I'll consider it as a I'll miss you present. Because I'll definitely never forget it." He whispered in my neck. I moaned as his hot breath hit my skin. My moans really turned him on so he started to feel me through my knickers. I growled in his ear, saying to continue because he knows how to drive me crazy.

"Draco." I groaned in his ear as pushed my knickers aside and started to finger me. I bit his shoulder and dug my nails into his back to keep me from screaming.

"Draco. Stop teasing." I breathed. He only moaned as he took my knickers and bra off with such ease he could do it with his eyes closed. He immediately plunged two of his fingers into my wetness and I moaned in sensation.

"Fuck." I said before starting to kiss and bit his neck to stop my moans a little. I then felt something hard brush against me. I groaned when I figured out what it was.

"Take them off." I ordered.

"You can't tell me what to do." At his words I plunged my hand into his boxers and started to stroke him. He groaned loudly at my actions. With my free hand I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him aggressively. With my hand in his pants I slowly started to rub him faster. He moaned.

"So... restating you're previous statement. You can't tell me what to do-" he started to tug on his boxers which interrupted me as I helped him get out of them. As soon as his dick sprang out I smirked.

"I hadn't seen you fully vulnerable in a while." I smirked at him.

"I'm never fully vulnerable." He shook his head as he kissed me again. I grabbed his length and shoved it into me quickly. We both moaned even though it hurt a little. Even if you've had sex before, that doesn't mean that sometimes being rough doesn't hurt.

He fucked me so hard that a little bit later I came to my high and I screamed his name into his mouth since I was snogging him at the time. And not less then seconds later his seed came into me and he growled.

"Fuck." He breathed.

"I know." I said as he pulled out of me and set me down. I looked up at him and smirked.

"We hadn't done that in a while." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and ran my hand down his bare chest.

"You know I love you right?" I asked him. He kissed me lightly.

"Of course." He said softly. I smiled before walking around the room to pick up my clothes as Draco did the same. Once we were dressed we stood on opposite sides of the room and stared at each other. We walked over to each other quickly and smashed our lips together. I broke the kiss and looked down at the ground.

"I'm going to miss you." I whispered to him.

"Me too. But it's only for a couple of months. Then I'll be back for Christmas, then Easter holiday, and then the summer. I promise you, it'll go faster then you think." He smiled slightly and I just nodded sadly.

"Draco! You better be packed!" Narcissa yelled through the halls.

"Okay mother!" He replied. He looked back at me before pecking my lips.

"I gotta go. See ya later maybe?"

"Definitely." He then walked out of the music room and I sighed. I quickly cleaned up an trace that someone had sex in there before walking to the dining room where I saw father obviously.

"Father I-"

"No need. I'm sorry too." He opened his arms, signaling for me to hug him. I walked over to him and gave him a tight hug. He sighed as he rubbed my back.

"I have decided something." He said breaking the hug and smiled slightly.

"What is it?" I asked with a edge of worry in my voice.

"Well, since you've already been through enough and I don't like what's happening to you. I have decided that you are going to help me plan to take over the ministry!" My jaw dropped. How is this supposed to help my stress?!

"Um-"

"Now I know what you're about to say. But I don't want to! Think of it this way Anastasia. If you're here with me more, then you're snatching less. Which is one of the reasons as to why you're so unhappy. Isn't it?" He actually looked worried for me for once in a very long time.

"Well yes bu-"

"Good! You'll be meeting with me every other day to help me. I already told your fellow snatchers that they will have to handle themselves for a while and that's completely fine with them because they'll be starting to set up camps for the growing army." I nodded slowly.

"Now that we have that out of the way. How are you?" He said walking back over to the head of the table. He sat down and gestured for me to sit next to him. I gave him a weird look because he never does this.

"Um, fine." I said awkwardly as I sat down.

"No you're not. I know that face to well. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said quickly.

"You can tell me."

"I know it's just... I can't- and it's nothing anyways so..."

"Tell me Anastasia Martha Riddle."

"No. You won't understand."

"Maybe I can help you-"

"No! You can't help me! Actually, if you want to help me then help him!" My eyes widened when I realized what I said.

"Him?"

"Um nothing." I added quickly. He gave me a look that said he knew I was lying. He sighed.

"It's the Malfoy boy isn't it?"

"No."

"Anastasia." He said warningly.

"I-it's not."

"Okay. Then may I ask. At Hogwarts. Are you... seeing anyone?" He asked slyly.

"Why are you asking?"

"Just wondering." He shrugged.

"Um... no." I said slowly.

"Are you sure? Well why would you, I mean, after all you do still have feelings for Draco." He smirked as my eyes widened slightly.

"N-no I don't-"

"Anastasia it's okay. I always knew you would never get over him because as much as I hate to admit it he's a good kid and I know he would never hurt you. But can I also ask... are you two still dating?" I hesitated but slowly nodded.

"Father I-" I tried to say quickly but he shushed me.

"I'm fine with it. I was just being stubborn when I told you two not to date and I was only thinking of myself. Now that that's answered, what else?"

"Um..." I was battling with myself if I should tell him about Rosie.

"Nothing." I breathed. He nodded.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" He exclaimed.

"Since I'm okay with you and Draco I decided to give you this." He reached into his robes and pulled out something small with an emerald on it. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped slightly.

"Wha-"

"I got it back from Narcissa. She did as I asked and kept it safe." He said quietly.

Promise Ring (if you don't remember):

"I thought you said to do whatever she wanted with it?"

"I did in front of you and Draco but when you were done getting tortured, which I'm sorry for, I told her to keep it." He said kindly. I smiled at him as he gave it me and I put it on.

"Thank you. But why are you doing this all?"

"I realized how horrible of a father I've been and I wanted to make it up to you." He smiled slightly.

"Thank you. I love you." I whispered. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered an 'I love you too' which made me smile even more.

Sorry this is a little long but all my chapters are long so....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.1K 48
Rose Weasley, the daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley and the twin sister of Ginny Weasley. What happens when she goes to Hogwarts, will she get in...
169 8 13
Draco Malfoy, a Hogwarts student has returned for another year at Hogwarts with a new mission which includes the Muggle-born Witch, Hermione Granger...
2.1M 45.8K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
634K 14.3K 20
{Sequel to Malfoy's Maid} After spending the holidays with Draco as his maid, you're going back to Hogwarts for your 5th year. But everything is chan...