Falling For My Best Friend (K...

arabella949 tarafından

A Katsuki BakugoxOC book. Akari Sasaki has a rare quirk that allows her to manipulate elements. Join her on h... Daha Fazla

Main Character & Authors Note
Chapter One: Orgin
Chapter Two: What it takes to be a Hero
Chapter Three: Roaring Muscles
Chapter Four: What I Can Do for Now
Chapter Five: Rage, You Damn Nerd
Chapter Six: Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter Seven: Bakugo's Start Line
Chapter Eight: Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Chapter Nine: Encounter with the Unknown
Chapter Ten: Game Over
Chapter Eleven: All Might
Chapter Twelve: In Each of Our Hearts
Chapter Thirteen: Answers Revealed
Chapter Fourteen: That's The Idea, Ochaco
Chapter Fifteen: Roaring Sports Festival
Chapter Sixteen: In Their Own Quirky Ways
Chapter Seventeen: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Chapter Eighteen: Calavary Battle Final
Chapter Nineteen: The Boy Born with Everything
Chapter twenty: Victory or Defeat
Chapter Twenty One: Battle On, Challengers!
Chapter Twenty Two: Bakugo vs Uraraka
Chapter Twenty Three: Shoto Todoroki; Origin
Chapter Twenty Four: Fight On Iida
Chapter Twenty Five: Todoroki vs Bakugo
Chapter Twenty Six: Time To Pick Some Names
Chapter Twenty Seven: Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears
Chapter Twenty Eight: Hero Killer
Chapter Twenty Nine: Climax
Chapter Thirty: The Aftermath of Hero Killer; Stain
Chapter Thirty One: Listen Up!! A Tale From The Past
Chapter Thirty Two: Gear Up For Final Exams
Chapter Thirty Three: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part one
Chapter Thirty Four: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part two
Chapter Thirty Five: Encounter
Chapter Thirty Six: Game Start
Chapter Thirty Eight: Two Hero's Part Two
Chapter Thirty Nine: Two Hero's Part Three
Chapter Forty: Two Hero's Part Four
Chapter Forty One: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter Forty Two: Kota
Chapter Forty Three: A Night of Tragedy
Chapter Forty Four: The Aftermath
Chapter Forty Five: Attempted Rescue
Chapter Forty Six: Symbol of Peace
Chapter Forty Seven: One For All
Chapter Forty Eight: End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Chapter Forty Nine: I Love You (Lemon)
Chapter Fifty: Moving Into Dorms
Chapter Fifty One: Create Those Ultimate Moves
Chapter Fifty Two: The Test
Chapter Fifty Three: Save The World With Love
Chapter Fifty Four: Provisional Hero License Exam
Chapter Fifty Five: A Talk About Your Quirk
Chapter Fifty Six: Deku vs Kacchan Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven: A Season For Encounters
Chapter Fifty Eight: Unrivaled
Chapter Fifty Nine: The Scoop on U.A Class 1-A
Chapter Sixty: Princess (Lemon)
Chapter Sixty One: Overhaul
Chapter Sixty Two: Boy Meets...
Chapter Sixty Three: Fighting Fate
Chapter Sixty Four: An Unpleasant Talk
Chapter Sixty Five: GO!!

Chapter Thirty Seven: Two Hero's Part One

856 21 0
arabella949 tarafından

Author Note: The next few chapters are about the My Hero Academia Movie; Two Hero's.

~

"All Might, hey All Might, are you asleep?" Izuku asked shaking All Might awake.

"Obviously he was sleeping broccoli head" I say laughing as All Might rubs his tired eyes.

"Something the matter young Midoriya" All Might asked him groggily.

"Look we can see it, right there!" Izuku said pushing his cheek into the glass window.

I looked out my window at the vast ocean to see what we were travelling for.

"The floating city that can move anywhere, home to over ten thousand scientists, I Island!" Izuku said excited and I smiled.

"I can't believe this is where we get to start our summer vacation!" I said excited.

"It's so amazing!" Izuku said excited while holding his noted expo book.

"I didn't realize you two would be so excited, I'm glad I invited the both of you" All Might said while sitting back and I tore my gaze from the island.

"Uh, yeah are you sure it's okay that we came along with you, it's not gonna be a problem?" Izuku asked and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I mean thank you really All Might but like we're on a private jet" I added on laughing.

"Don't even think twice about it, the invitation was clear and I am welcome to bring whoever I want as my guest" All Might explained to us.

"But doesn't that usually mean a family member or-" Izuku began to say but was stopped by All Might raising his finger.

"I think you're forgetting to remember that the two of us are connected by something far thicker than blood young Midoriya, we will forever share the bond of One For All" All Might told him and I smiled at the cute scene in front of me.

"And of course I invited young Sasaki to come with because I imagine I won't be with you the entire time and I figured the two of you could keep good company with one another" All Might said looking towards me.

"Right!" Izuku said happily, the little moment was cut off by the planes intercom.

"Attention passengers, the plane will soon begin its descent to I Island" the pilot said over the intercom.

"This is gonna be monumentally exhausting, once we've landed and go out in public..."All Might began to say while changing into his bigger form "I must maintain my muscle form constantly".

"I'm going to be honest All Might, you changing back and forth really creeps me out" I said laughing quietly but he just ignored me.

"Now, it's about time for the both of you to change as well, you did ask U.A if you could bring your hero costume along with you right?" All Might asked us while crouched awkwardly.

"Yes!" Izuku and I both say excited.

~

After changing and getting off the plane, the three of us stepped onto a conveyor belt to complete immigration. A robot was scanning us and projecting our names and information around us.

"Let's test your trivia kids! Why was this artificial island created?" All Might asked us.

"I know this! It was built so the worlds brightness minds could gather together and research Quirks and develop hero support items" Izuku said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, and they made the Island movable to protect the scientists and their top secret research from villains" I added onto Izuku's explanation.

"It's got a security system on par with the Tartarus Prison, so basically no one has ever committed a crime here" Izuku said then started his mumbling mess making me laugh.

"Way to many details but I should've expected that!" All Might said with a thumbs up.

As the immigration inspection was completed we walked through I Islands main entrance, reader boards and an electronic voice was boosting about the I Expo, which is why we are here. Izuku and I practically ran forward taking the incredible island in.

"I can't believe so many people are here before the expo's officially open to the public" All Might said a little shocked.

"No way! The pictures of this place don't do it justice!" Izuku said staring in awe.

"Unlike back in Japan, people are aloud to use their Quirk's however they wish on this island. The pavilions are jam packed with attractions and demonstrations, make some time for them later" All Might told us.

"We defiantly will!" I said looking at Izuku smiling who smiled back even wider.

"Now let's see, the hotel should be nearby" All Might said while looking at his phone.

"Welcome to I Expo-" A woman came up to us but stopped when she saw All Might, which made a frenzy of people attack him.

~

After the very long frenzy of All Might fans happened, Izuku and I had been shoved around so much that we were exhausted.

"Oh man, I didn't think we'd be stopped for so long. I'm afraid at this point, we're in terrible danger of being late" All Might said while wiping the lipstick stains off his face.

"Late to what?" I questioned confused.

"Ah! I wanted to drop in on a dear old pal of mine who I haven't seen in quite awhile, sorry to spring it on the two of you but would you mind coming along?" All Might asked us.

"You mean I'd get to meet one of your friends? Obviously of course I'll go!" Izuku said getting excited.

"I don't care what we do, as long as I can get food at some point today" I told him making him laugh.

"By the way, I haven't told him about One For All or how I've pasted it onto you, so keep everything under wraps, okay?" All Might whispered to us.

"Wow not even your close friend knows?" Izuku asked surprised.

"Only because danger tends to follow, but you're actually quite lucky young Sasaki knows, this secret is hard to bear and a good friend is always needed" All Might told us and Izuku and I smiled at each other.

The three of us were interrupted talking by a girl who was bouncing on a Pogo stick? I tilted my head seeing the odd sight.

"There you are uncle! Finally!" The girl said jumping into All Might's arms for a hug and he spinned her around laughing.

'Am I missing something here?' I thought to myself.

"It's so good to see you Melissa!" All Might said happy.

"Oh my gosh, it's been forever! I can't believe you're actually here!" she said happily as All Might held her up.

"I'm truly grateful for the invitation, I almost didn't recognize you. When did you go and get so grown up?" All Might asked her.

"Well I am seventeen now ya know and I'm much heavier than the last time you saw me" She said smiling at him and All Might moved her up and down checking.

"Are you? No!" All Might said laughing and she joined in, I looked at Izuku who had wide eyes.

"Glad to see you looking well, though I suppose you always are" she told him.

'Is this All Might's good friend?' I thought to myself, as the two talked.

"And Dave where's he hiding?" All Might said looking around.

"Oh he's in his lab, he had a breakthrough on his research he's been focusing on for years. Actually he has no idea you're even here, this is just a little surprise to celebrate his work" Melissa told All Might.

"So that's what this is about, give me the scoop then, what is he cooking up this time?" All Might asked her.

"He said it's confidential, he won't even tell me what's he's been doing" Melissa told him, Izuku and I looked between the two confused.

"Scientists and their secrets" All Might said and then realized we were here still.

"Oh right, young Midoriya and Sasaki, allow me to introduce you to my friend Dave's daughter" All Might finally filled us in.

"It's really nice to meet the two of you, I'm Melissa Shield" she said sticking out her hand and I grabbed it shaking it.

"Akari Sasaki, call me Kari" I told her smiling.

"This makes more sense now" Izuku said blushing slightly and I laughed, as Melissa and All Might looked confused and both said 'What'.

"Uh nothing! Hi! It's really nice to meet you, Kari and I are first year students at U.A High School, I'm Izuku Midoriya" he told her smiling and shaking her hand.

"In this Hero Course? So that's how you know Uncle All Might" she pointed out.

"Yep, we're his students" I said slinging my arm around my green haired friend.

"They'll be great pro's one day" All Might said making me blush at the compliment.

"Ah! I can't believe I'm meeting students that Uncle Might teaches" she said shocked then got close to Izuku "you must have a promising future".

"Well, I hope so but I have a lot to learn, tons of training" Izuku said freaking out, Melissa then began to inspect him.

"So what types of Quirk's do you two have?" she asked and she now was looking over me as well.

"It's a power type!" Izuku said frantically and I snorted at his behavior.

"I can manipulate elements" I said plainly and she nodded while going back to Izuku.

"The costumes cool but its a pretty simplistic design, hm and I don't see any support items either" She said while really close to Izuku making him be the color of a tomato.

"It looks like you should think about upgrading your gear a bit" she said while examining Izuku's scar ridden hands, All Might then coughed getting her attention.

"Melissa, shall we" All Might said and she sprang up embarrassed.

"Oh, sorry! I got distracted" She said going over to grab her Pogo stick that turned into a small rope that recoiled.

"If we hurry we can surprise Papa in his lab, this way Uncle Might, it's right over here" She said running off and the three of us looked at each other and laughed.

~

We made our way to the tallest building on the island and went to one of the top floors where Melissa's father was.

"YES! I AM HERE! SHAKING WITH EMOTION FOR OUR HEARTFELT REUNION!" All Might yelled while posing, Izuku and I standing awkwardly behind him.

"Toshi!" The man said very surprised and All Might then ran up to him hugging him.

"I came all this way to come and see you dear old buddy!" All Might told him happily.

"Well Papa, are you totally surprised?" Melissa asked her father.

"Uh, yeah. Completely astounded" he said looking away slightly.

"We both have Melissa to thank for that, man how long has it been?" All Might said thinking back.

"Aw now come on, don't make me say it. I already feel old enough ya jerk" He said back to him.

"Ya do have a point! Glad to see you again,my friend" All Might told him.

"Agreed, I've missed you too" he replied to him content, while they knuckle bumped each other.

"Young Midoriya, Sasaki, let me introduce you two to someone incredible, David Shield" All Might told us and Izuku was trembling with excitement.

"I know him! Professor David Shield, a top scientists in the research field who received the Nobel Quirk prize! He was All Might's partner when he lived in America, and he's a genius when it comes to costumes!" Izuku said overly excited while also pointing out All Might's costumes over the years.

"It seems I don't have to introduce myself" Dave said.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Izuku said bowing and I laughed.

"No don't apologize" he told him while All Might did a small settle cough "Listen, it's been a long time, could the three of you give All Might and I a little time to catch up?".

"Yeah, of course" I said smiling at the two.

"Melissa, why don't you take these two on a tour around the expo" Dave suggested.

"Sure thing Papa, sounds like fun" Melissa said smiling at the two of us.

"You're not busy?" Izuku asked surprised.

"No, I'm honored to show off our hard work to future heroes! Right this way" she said leading us away.

"That's very nice of you Melissa" I told her thankful.

~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

568K 22.6K 123
❛ 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚.❜ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
1.2M 40.5K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
235K 5.1K 30
{ SEASON ONE } (Y/N) (L/N) is not a huge ideal fan of heroism, nor is she too keen on being one. Villians do not excite her, neither does anything q...
648K 23.3K 44
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...