Mafia

By fluffshi05

Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 โš ๏ธ
55
56
57
58๏ฟผโš ๏ธ
59
new story!
new new story!
zombie ff book OUT NOW!

epilogue

24.3K 733 661
By fluffshi05

7 years later...

"Taehyung, Jimin. You both ready?", Jungkook said into the earpiece. This was probably one my scariest missions. We were going after a sex trafficker on the bare street.

"Yeah, we are", I answered for me and Jimin as we started walking towards the dude who was smoking a cigarette and counting the money in his hand. Another dude walked up to him and the two bad hoods on, making them look even sketchier than they already are.

"Get 'em tiger.", Jungkook said to me and I gained more confidence.

"Oh, they're really handsome.", We put on our acting faces and caught the attention of the men.

"Oh, what do we have here?", he took the cigarette out of his mouth and bit his lip. The other one looked at us up and down.

"Two boys, out here, all alone. Wearing those tight shorts.", the one with the cigarette went to me, while the other one went to Jimin.

I smelled his cigarette breath and cringed, "You  fellas look interested, hm?", Jimin bit his bottom lip.

"We should take you babies home.", he groped my ass and I heard Jungkook growl on the earpiece.

"Hm.. I like the sound of that.", I looked at Jimin and nodded my head discreetly.

"Y'know what i love about you guys?", Jimin asked quietly and traveled his hand on the dude's chest.

"What is that baby?"

"How you're about to get your asses beat.", before the man could even do anything, Jimin nailed him in the crotch, and I kneed the other one in the gut.

"Come on boys!", I heard Jeongguk command.

"You bitches!", one of them tried to swing on my, but I easily ducked him and kicked him i the neck, making him collapse.

Jungkook and the boys showed up, ready. Yoongi and Jungkook pulled out their guns, shooting the men in the temple.

Blood poured out onto the cement. "Jin, you know what to do."

Jin pulled out his spray paint bottle and did his job. Another mission, successful.

"I'm proud of you baby.", Jungkook kissed my forehead.

"I should have blown off his hand too.", I heard Yoongi say to Jimin, who laughed.

"Let's go home.", Hoseok smiled.

—-

Jungkook's P.O.V

Today is the day. I've been dreaming of this day and I couldn't have been happier.

"Jungkook has been in a smiley mood all day.", Hoseok observed as we stepped inside the house.

"Maybe. Oh, boys, I need to talk to you.", everyone started coming to me, but i gently stopped Taehyung.

"Not you baby. I need to talk to them in the meeting room."

"Why can't I go?", he looked at me confused.

"You just can't. It's a secret. K?", I kissed his forehead and he nodded, going sit down.

I walked with the rest of the boys in the meeting room,

"Guys, we have to be quiet.", I sternly said.

"Why?", Jimin asked and crossed his arms.

I took a deep breath, "I wanna propose to Tae."

They all gasped and Jin exclaimed, "Really?!"

"Shhh! But, yeah really.", I shushed him.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you both!", Hoseok smiled.

"I'm ready. But, I have to make this thing beautiful for him. And i can't do that alone."

"Where do you want to propose to him? And when?", Yoongi asked.

"I wanted to do it tonight. But, I don't have a place. And i wanted to get things set up."

"What about that walk 'round place that you would talk about? There's fireworks over there.", Namjoon suggested.

"Yes! You're amazing Joon. Ok, since there's going to be fireworks, that's going to make it even more amazing."

"Ok, i'm really good with this kind of stuff. Hear me out. So, we buy a lot of roses. Sprinkle them in front of the rail thing and make them into a heart. We blindfold Tae, and he has no idea where we're at. We place him inside the heart. We get a lot of people. Um, also, random people around. Oh! And we can get balloons and hand them to the people and have them kind of circle around us. We take off the blindfold and let him sink it in. You come out from the crowd and say blah blah blah, propose, and bam, the fireworks.", Jimin grinned and we started at him, shocked.

"What? You guys know me by now to know I love proposals."

"Noted.", Yoongi held his hand and Chim blushed.

"Jimin, that's perfect. Thanks!", I patted his shoulder.

"Show us the ring.", Jin whispered.

I pulled out a black box in the back of my pocket and opened it, revealing the diamond ring.

"Damn. Can i marry you?", Hoseok joked and I rolled my eyes.

"That's beautiful.", Namjoon complimented.

"Thanks. Tae doesn't have a clue. We have never talked about marriage. So, this is going to go well.", I put the ring back in my pocket.

"We need to go to the store. Me and Jin will go. I feel we're the experts on this.", Jimin looked at Jin who gave him an approving nod.

"Wow, what about your man?", Yoongi pouted.

"I'm sorry babe, but this is important business. My best friend is about to get engaged.", Jimin responded.

"We'll start setting up over there when it's getting close to dark. Don't tell Tae anything. You guys are good at lying, I know you are. Let's go.", I opened the meeting door and we walked back in the living room to see Taehyung sprawled out on the couch.

"What were y'all talking about?", he sat up and pouted.

"Nothing.", Jimin grabbed the keys and Jin followed.

"Where are you two going?", he asked and they both looked at me.

"We're going to get some chocolate.", Jin answered.

"I wanna come!", Tae said.

"Um, it's a special kind! Bye!", Jimin hurriedly closed the door after them and Tae huffed.

"Why are you guys being so secretive? Gguk?", he looked at me and I kissed his cheek.

"It's nothing important. It's ok."

I got a text from Jimin saying,

We got you a tux!

I groaned,

Whyyy?

You have to look nice dip dick, Jimin responded and I closed my phone.

Eventually, we convinced Tae to stay home so we could go set up at Walk 'Round. It was not easy. We had to explain that what we're going is a 6 man job.

Jimin and Jin came pick us up, and we drove to Walk 'Round. There was a pretty sunset and I took a picture of it. I knew tae liked that kind of view.

"Jungkook, I just asked the man in that store to let us use a projector. So, we can use your slideshow of pictures.", Namjoon started to set that up.

"Thanks man.", I went go pull the random people and explained that I was proposing to my boyfriend. They looked excited and I gave them each a balloon to make a crowd around.

"Fireworks?", I asked Hoseok and he held them up to show me that they were in his hand.

"Go put your tux on. Me and Jimin are going to go get Taehyung and blind fold him. Everyone else stay here.", Yoongi and Jimin got into the car and drove off.

I walked with the tux to the nearest bathroom and tried it on.

Perfect fit.

"You got this Jeon. This is what you've been waiting for.", I told myself and walked back out.

"Yo, looking fresh Kook!", Hoseok commented and I smiled.

"Alright, so Jimin is going to bring him in the heart of roses. And you're going to come out after he takes the blindfold off.", Jin said.

"Stand in the crowd too. You have your ring?", Namjoon asked me and I showed him the box.

"Great."

About 5 minutes later, Jimin and Yoongi showed up with a blind folded Tae.

I hid in the crowd as Jimin brought Tae in the heart.

"What is going on Chim?", I heard him and everyone around me silently cooed.

"This is it, Tae. This is your day.", Jimin gave us a nod, signaling he was about to take off the blindfold.

"What are you-"

Before Tae could finish, Jimin took it off and Tae looked around shocked.

The slideshow started to play and there was soft music playing.

I could tell Taehyung was not ready for this at all, but I could also tell he was happy.

The crowd opened up and I stepped out, making Tae notice me and stare.

I walked slowly to him and stood in front of him.

"G-Gguk... what is all of this?", his voice was braking.

"It's all for you. You see those slideshow pictures? Some of it shows how cold I was. And the most of them showed how you changed me for the better. In these past 7 years, I've gotten closer to you and it feels like none of this is real. Like, i'm living in a fantasy. I wake up every day thinking, i'm so fucking lucky. This is the place where I cheered you up. You were devastated about your mom and I brought you here. You loved it. The fireworks. Everything. Taehyung, you're just fucking perfect and honestly, i don't deserve you. Hell, i don't deserve this happiness. Fuck, i'm crying. But, I would do anything for you. You're my baby and all i want is you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.", I dropped down on my knees and he gasped, putting his hand over his mouth.

His tears shined on his face as I took out my box with the diamond ring.

I opened it and brought it up, "Will you make me the happiest leader alive... and marry me?"

He nodded, "Y-Yes!"

He hugged me and i got up to hug him back. At that point, the fireworks went off and we still didn't break our hug. Everyone started to cheer and clap and i couldn't have felt more loved. I looked off in the distance to find a figure who i recognized. He gave me an approving nod and I smiled, before he walked off.

"You are perfect! I-i didn't even know...", Tae pulled away and choked on his words.

"What can we say? We're hella smart. I love you."

We pushed our lips passionately together and everyone started clapping some more.

"That's my babies right there!!", Jin wiped his tears and clapped.

He tangled his hand in my locks and i placed my hands on his waist.

"You make me so happy. And i can not wait to marry you Jungkook.", Tae broke the kiss and stroked my cheek.

Everything turned out great.

It felt like I was gettin blessed with everything and i was a crying mess.

See? He makes me cry. In a good way.

We're all a family, and my buddies helped me with everything and i'm so grateful for them.

We are a mafia family, no matter what.

No matter who tried to break us up.

No matter who tries to kill us.

We have a bond that no one else has.

And now, i'm going to go celebrate.

With my fiancé.

**

and that's it folks💞.

i honestly don't deserve y'all and all of these comments and reads. you are so amazing and i love all of you.

thank you for reading this book!🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 40.1K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
105K 3.6K 10
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ. ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐’‘๐’๐’†๏ฟฝ...
334K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
125K 4K 33
??? : Kill taehyung and have his blood so you can be a powerful prince ... Jk : Sure I will.... Started - MARCH 9 . 2021 End - April 12. 2024 WARNING...