Love You So Bad

Par euphoria-vmin7

(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and... Plus

The Beginning (a.k.a. me english speakeu)
Intro: 2 Cool 4 Skool/2 Cool 4 Another Member
Wishing On A Star (that they got no jams)
Good Day (actually the best day for (Name)!!)
Where Did You Come From? (Out of your life and into it)
Tomorrow (you have a meeting go to sleep!!)
No More Dream (Nightmares actually...)
Awake (Wakey Wakey White T-Shirt Time!!)
N.O (more english speakeu please...)
For You (..to do)
Let Me Know (...your thoughts??)
Attack on Bangtan's Golden Maknae
Danger : You're totally high
Look At Me
Rain (How does the weather know?!)
21st Century Girls...Aren't All Perfect
Intro: What Am I To You (I'm not uncomfortable...you can be yourself around me)
Begin (-ning of a nice relationship)
Perfect Man: Intro
Adult Child is Born Singer/Comedian
Jump (in fright)
Blood, Sweat, and No Tears, just Sunshine
Interlude: What Are You Doing
[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage '삼줴이(3J)' - BTS (방탄소년단)
[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage 'SIN' - BTS (방탄소년단)
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.1
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.2
BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.3
Save Me...FROM THE LAVA!!!
Hold Me Tight + BTS Cypher Pt.3: Killer Hangover
Can You Turn Off Your Phone??...It's Time To Go!!
Aloha~Hawaii!
Aloha~Hawaii! Pt.2
Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.1
Henna, Turtles, Keyrings Pt.2
Shouting Out BTS in the Center of Hawaii
First Helicopter Experience
Mission! Find the Lodging!
Waikiki's Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day!
Twitter Update #1
Enjoy a Hula Dance
If You Believe, Count 1, 2, 3
Twitter Update #2
Not Today (of all days...)
Intro: Serendipity made ARMY hyenas
Twitter Update #3
DNA Pt.1
Twitter Update #4
DNA Pt.2
A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone
Begin
First Love
Stigma
Flinch
Lie
Hooked Up
Twitter Update #5
MAMA
Best of Not Me...but BTS
Reflection
Christmas Day
- Young Forever -
A Typical 8th Member's Christmas
Awake
Kidz With Fun
Boyfriends are ILLEGAL
Young Forever
Crown for the Kings
BREAKING N... [Tap to load more]
Twitter Update #6
Outro: Does The Rumor Make Sense?
Attack on Bangtan's ACTUAL Maknae
Twitter Update #7
Twitter Update #8
Love Is Not Over
Promise
As I Told You
The Truth Untold
Agust D is very CONFUSED
Nothing Like Us
So Far Away
Beautiful
Daydream
Her
Heart Breaker
Singularity
Serendipity
Love
Euphoria
Just Dance
Seesaw
Epiphany
We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal
Twitter Update #9
Love, Seokjin
Love, Yoongi
Love, Hoseok
Love, Namjoon
Love, Jimin
Love, Taehyung
Love, Jungkook
Love, Seven
Love, Bangtan
- The End -

Friends

810 29 2
Par euphoria-vmin7

Jimin was still seething as he slammed the door of your bedroom shut. He plopped down on Jungkook's bed and dragged a palm down his face. God, that was close.

For once in his life, he was thankful for his anger. It had distracted his members from their initial accusations.

Speaking of the accusations, Jimin gulped as he remembered what the boys had thrown at him. Was he really that obvious that everyone had noticed? Had you noticed?! Namjoon had insisted that he had been acting differently. And then they had all rattled on examples of how.

"...looking at her with this new look in your eyes!!" Yoongi had said.

Did he actually? He was sure that he was being careful about his gaze on you. And differently meaning with love? Because he was sure he had looked at all of them with love. How could it be much different?

"Oh and staring at her?!" his eldest hyung had asked.

Okay he probably couldn't argue there. Even he could remember some times where he physically could not take his eyes off of you. But how could they blame him? Jimin was in the stage of just noticing how beautiful you truly were. It was hitting him after so long, and it was overwhelming. Sometimes you just did some cute, quirky thing and he would find that he couldn't peel his eyes away. But other times, he would also be looking at you out of worry, because truth be told, the young man felt a responsibility over you. As someone older to you and someone you spent so much time with, he felt like it was important to be making sure everything was okay. He was always wondering about the most trivial things. Has she eaten yet? How long did she sleep last night? Was she comfortable? Should I give her my jacket because she looks like she's cold? All of these feelings of wonder obviously drew his attention to you. But he was just being a caring member...right?

"Watching her sleep sometimes?!!" the maknae had questioned bitterly.

This one threw Jimin off. He couldn't remember a time where he had explicitly watched you sleep. Even so, he didn't remember seeing Jungkook around anywhere. What had aroused this suspicion in the youngest male? Jimin threw his head back and started wracking his brain, trying to ignore the rapidly forming migraine. Then, it hit him. There was that one night, after you had stayed out for far too long and worried the hell out of him. You had fallen asleep in Yoongi's studio and Jimin had refused to leave your side. He didn't remember if he was being especially obvious, but he wondered when Jungkook had seen that.

"Doing everything you can for her?!?" Hoseok had added.

Well, this didn't mean anything. Just because he did things for you didn't mean he was in love with you. He was just showing that he cared about you and wanted you to be happy. Which he did.

"How about showing off?! Because it seems like you've been doing that a lot too!!" Yoongi again.

Showing off?! Jimin felt his defensive nature kick in again. When had he ever shown off?! In fact, if he was to point fingers, he'd name Jungkook as the most prideful. And yet when Jungkook was showing off, it was suddenly the coolest or most attractive thing in the world. Even if he was 'showing off', what was wrong in trying to display his talents? If he was good at something, he might as well be allowed to show it to people. Especially if "people" was a girl he had a crush on. His members were getting more and more unreasonable.

"You did dream about kissing her, Jimin," Taehyung had muttered in the midst of all the accusations.

This one made Jimin nervous. Because it was very much true. It brought a flush to his cheeks just thinking about it. But that dream, had been private. He hadn't told any of the members. So how did Tae know? He had only texted his brother about it. Jimin wiped his sweaty palms on his pants and began to think. His brother wouldn't tell Taehyung, would he? No way. They didn't talk to each other much without Jimin so he doubted it. Suddenly, Jimin's eyes widened. Did...Did Taehyung snoop through his phone?! That would have been the only way he could have found out! Jimin felt his anger spike through the roof. Before he could stop himself he had picked up Jungkook's pillow and chucked it across the bedroom in a fit of rage. As it thudded against the wall and slid down, Jimin let out a loud groan and fell backwards. Was this what a measly crush was going to do to them? Just because they have suspicions about his feelings, did that mean that all the trust they had in one another would die?! Jimin felt a lump form in his throat as his anger sizzled in his gut. The timid knocking at the door made his normally kind chocolate eyes dart away from the ceiling.

"What?!" he snapped without realizing.

"I-It's me..."

Jimin felt his annoyance flare once again as he heard Taehyung's voice.

"I don't wanna talk to you right now," he growled and he could practically hear his friend wince. Didn't matter if they were best friends. ARMY saw only the cute and loving relationship between them, but they did fight a lot, sometimes pretty badly. This was probably going to be one of those times.

"Jimin-ah..." Taehyung sighed. "I'm coming in,"

He couldn't even help himself. He childishly turned on his side as Taehyung entered the bedroom.

"I told you I didn't wanna speak to you,"

Taehyung ignored him and plopped on your bed with another sigh.

"Don't you dare sigh, Kim Taehyung," Jimin snapped. "I should be the one pissed off right now,"

"I'm not pissed," Taehyung said quickly. "I'm just....confused. I'm not exactly sure what happened just now,"

"You know what?" Jimin asked, before sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of Jungkook's bed, now directly facing his best friend. "Neither do I. Why don't you tell me since you and the hyungs seemed to have this elaborate plan all worked out?"

The sarcasm in his voice made his friend flinch and his shoulders slumped.

"It's not like that..." Taehyung said weakly.

"Then what's it like?" Jimin asked, linking his fingers together as his elbows rested on his knees.

"We were just..." Taehyung started miserably. "I don't know..."

Jimin scoffed as his lips turned upwards into a cold smirk.

"I guess you can say it's my fault. I think I started the whole thing," Taehyung admitted. Jimin's eyes softened a bit at the waver in the voice of his pink-haired friend.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked, his voice now much less angry, though he made sure not to relent too easily. He was still so mad.

"W-Well....ugh you're gonna be so mad at me, Jiminie," Taehyung groaned, putting his face in his hands. "But the other day you left your phone behind on the couch and it kept going off so I just grabbed it to turn it off. But then I saw one of the messages between you and your brother and...."

Jimin's cheeks heated up in embarrassment. So Taehyung had seen the messages. Humiliating.

"And you told everyone?" Jimin asked angrily. "You didn't once stop to think that it was private and that you should ask me first?"

Taehyung bit his lip guiltily. "I did..." he admitted. "But then Jin hyung brought up you liking (Name) and I just-"

He sighed, trying to think of ways to placate his friend. But Jimin was frowning in thought. So Jin was already thinking that way? Why?

"It just slipped," Taehyung managed to sigh out. "And then apparently Jungkook overheard it. And then once you and (Name) went to bed, we all talked about how we thought you'd been acting different recently. We figured we'd ask you. And then (Name) was leaving to go home for a few days so it was the perfect timing. And then this happened,"

Taehyung opened his palms with a miserable grimace.

"Yeah," Jimin scoffed sarcastically. "This,"

"We really didn't mean to take it so far. I think we all just wanted to know the truth,"

"That doesn't mean you all lock me up in some kind of fucking interrogation room, shining a stupid fucking light in my face like I'm some criminal," Jimin raged. "Nor does that mean you all talk like this behind my back. Or I don't know, SNOOP THROUGH MY PRIVATE FUCKING MESSAGES!!!"

Taehyung, once again flinched at the volume of Jimin's voice. "I know,"

"It's just," Jimin's body sagged, as though he was hit with a wave of tiredness. "I don't understand. What happened to trusting each other? I thought we all could just talk to one another if there was a problem. And I mean really talk. Not whatever ganging up that shit was,"

"I know," Taehyung repeated.

"And also," Jimin's voice shook a little and Taehyung's head shot up. "I'm especially hurt because it was you. You're supposed to be my best friend, Taehyungie. I thought you of all people would be comfortable enough to come talk to me. And even more, I thought you would never snoop through my things,"

"I...." Taehyung stammered over his words, a huge lump forming in his throat as tears began to pool in his eyes.

"I thought you would be the one to say no to it. Or at least try to come tell me what was on your mind,"

Taehyung swallowed back his tears. "I'm so sorry Jiminie,"

Jimin looked up, eyes shining as the mixture of anger, betrayal, and humiliation hit him all at once. "Never again, Taehyung. Don't you ever do this to me again. And I'm not just talking about you. All of you, if you embarrass me like this, especially in front of her, I swear I'll never talk to you again,"

"Okay," Taehyung agreed quickly. "I'm sorry,"

Jimin nodded. "It's okay. Sorry for yelling at you like that,"

"I deserved it," Taehyung said miserably, playing with his fingers.

"No you didn't," Jimin sighed, standing up to go and sit next to his friend. He squeezed his shoulder gently. "I overreacted,"

"I'd be mad too," Taehyung answered. "I'm thinking about it now. I'd be so angry. I get it,"

"I'm glad you understand," Jimin smiled a little. "But I don't wanna fight with you,"

"Me neither," Taehyung reciprocated the smile. "I promise to be a less sucky best friend,"

"Well you can start on that by taking me out for boiled dumplings," Jimin grinned cheekily and Taehyung groaned.

"Why would you pick boiled dumplings over pan-fried dumplings?!" Taehyung grinned and Jimin scoffed in mock offense.

"You're insane! Boiled is way better!!"

"No way!!!"

"How about we go to dance practice and eat while dancing?" Taehyung smirked, referencing their well-known argument that was now an inside joke and Jimin giggled.

"Shut up," the older one smiled. "It makes more sense to eat before practice anyway,"

***

"And then this brat really had the audacity to disrespect me!" you complained through the speakers and Jungkook laughed loudly.

"Now you know how the hyungs feel about you," he grinned, placing his chin in his palm as he watched you roll your eyes.

"That's different," you waved off. "This was my brother,"

"It's not that different,"

"Shut up," you shot back. "It's not like you don't disrespect them!"

Jungkook raised his hands in mock defense, though he had a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Never said I didn't,"

You stuck your tongue out at him in a weak attempt at a comeback.

"Anyway, how are you? How is everyone?" Jungkook sighed, unknowingly letting his expression go soft as he looked at you. This was one of his favorite looks on you. The big t-shirt, the grey sweats, the messy bun, and totally barefaced.

"I'm good. We're good. My little brother's crush on you is still going strong,"

Jungkook chuckled with a fond smile. "Is he nearby?"

"Actually," you said, leaning backwards to look around your house. "He might be,"

"Well tell him I said hi," the cherry-haired boy said. You smiled at something in the room.

"Tell him yourself," you grinned, holding a hand out. Jungkook watched as smaller fingers encompassed your own and your brother nervously came into view. He looked a little different from what Jungkook could remember, even though it had only been about a month and a half since he had last seen him.

"Hey buddy," Jungkook smiled and waved into the camera, his eyes flitting to you as he watched you motion to answer with a loving smile.

"H-Hi Jungkook hyung,"

"How are you doing?" the elder boy asked, his eyes creasing at the corners as he smiled.

"I'm doing good,"

"You look older, (Youngest Brother's Name),"

The boy's eyes lit up immediately. "ReallY?"

"Yes!!" Jungkook said excitedly, trying to mirror the feelings of the smiling kid. He gasped dramatically. "Did you get taller?!"

(Youngest Brother's Name)'s smile grew extremely wide and Jungkook was suddenly reminded of you. "I DID!! I GREW 2 AND A HALF CENTIMETERS!!"

Jungkook clapped a hand over his mouth and let his eyes go wide. "(Youngest Brother's Name)!! YOU CAN'T GROW THIS FAST!! YOU'LL GROW TALLER THAN ME SOON!!"

(Youngest Brother's Name) giggled and Jungkook suddenly caught a new look in your eyes as you looked at him through the screen. Softer? "I want to be exactly like you, hyung!

"So you want to be tall and handsome?" Jungkook asked cheekily, eyes darting to you to watch you roll your eyes.

"Mhm!!" (Youngest Brother's Name) nodded eagerly. "You're pretty handsome, hyung. But I want to be as handsome as Jin hyung!"

"That's impossible," you commented, smoothing down a piece of your brother's hair. "Jin is too handsome,"

"Yeah," (Youngest Brother's Name) sighed sadly, before perking up. "You think I could be as handsome as Jimin hyung, noona??"

You grinned. "You definitely could. Jimin is really handsome too, huh?"

As your brother nodded and started rambling, Jungkook felt his throat tighten at the mention of Jimin's name. Though his suspicions hadn't been completely erased, the guilt felt much worse. He had hurt one of his hyungs, and he spent last night kicking himself for it. Jimin hadn't really talked to any of them in the last 24 hours, save for Taehyung once in a while, but other than that he stayed at the studio or in his room. Jungkook hated that the memory of Jimin's embarrassed and angry face lingered in his brain.

"How come you don't want to be handsome like me??" Jungkook pouted, pushing his thoughts away to focus on the child in front of him.

"I-I do!!" the boy stuttered quickly and Jungkook almost felt bad for teasing him. "But I want to be able to dance like you do!!"

"Ahh~~" Jungkook sang. "I promise the next time we meet, I'll teach you a dance!"

"OOO FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!" your brother chanted and you grinned. Jungkook laughed as he watched you try to calm him down. You suddenly stopped and looked at the door.

"What?" you asked the person who had entered.

"What are you doing?" a deep voice asked and Jungkook's nerves kicked in.

"Talking to Jungkook," you answered, nodding towards the laptop in front of you. Jungkook heard footsteps coming closer before a familiar face popped into view.

"Hi Jungkook,"

"H-Hi (Older Brother's Name)," he answered nervously. It was then Jungkook noticed how different the older man looked. There were small bags under his eyes and his hair was longer and unkempt. Jungkook suddenly remembered what tragedy had befallen your family. Even you hadn't gotten over it yet. Jungkook doubted you ever would, to be honest. Many times over the last few weeks he had to shake you from your sleep to silence your cries and he would pull you close to him and lull you back until your whimpers went silent. He hated seeing you in pain, but you needed time. And of course, so did everyone else in your family.

"You taking care of my baby sister?" he asked, frowning at him.

"U-Uh, yes sir," he stuttered, his palms sweating.

"You'd better be. She likes you a lot for some reason,"

Your eyes went wide with horror and you smacked your brother harshly as he smirked.

"Well if it makes it any better I like her a lot too," Jungkook answered. Your brother's eyes widened an increment before they narrowed in on him. Jungkook quickly replayed what he had just said and suddenly realized how it sounded. His heart jumped.

"W-WAIT I MEANT AS A FRIEND!!" he yelled, eyes skipping to your face as you gazed at him with a curious look in your eyes. He cleared his throat. "As a friend,"

"Hmm, that's what I thought," your brother straightened up as a confident smile graced his face. Though there was a knowing glint in his eyes that made Jungkook nervous. "Keep taking care of her, you hear me?"

Jungkook nodded, a little more confident. "Yes,"

Your brother flashed him an almost appreciative smile before stretching his hand out to the youngest male. "C'mon Peanut, let's let these two talk,"

(Youngest Brother's Name) pouted sadly. "Bye Jungkookie hyung,"

Jungkook's grinned. "Jungkookie?"

"Noona calls you that when she talks about you," was all he said before he walked off with his brother. Jungkook smirked at you as the door shut, enjoying the way you struggled to come up with what to say.

"Oh so you talk about me?"

"SHUT UP JEON!!"

After about an hour more of discussing random shit that only you two could discuss, you leaned back and yawned.

"Tired?" Jungkook asked softly. You nodded.

"I woke up pretty early today,"

"Then maybe we should-" Jungkook started to say before he heard two sharp knocks at his bedroom door. "Yes?"

Jimin pushed the door open and Jungkook's stomach dropped with guilt. "H-Hi hyung,"

"I have your laundry," was all Jimin said, avoiding eye contact with the maknae. Jungkook felt miserable.

"Thanks," he mumbled quietly, momentarily forgetting that you were still watching the exchange.

"Uh hello?" you cut through the tension awkwardly. "Did you forget that I've been gone for two days?"

Jimin's eyes suddenly lit up. "You're talking to (Name)?" he asked Jungkook, who nodded with wide eyes. Jimin quickly came to take a spot next to the confused maknae and waved to you. Jungkook observed the way Jimin's angry eyes had completely changed into soft ones.

"Did you get there okay?" Jimin asked and you nodded as you flashed him a pretty smile.

"Yup! You miss me?" you asked cheekily and Jungkook watched Jimin roll his eyes.

"A little,"

You laughed. "I'll be back in a few days,"

"Mhm. Make sure you eat and sleep well okay?" Jimin fretted, now standing up straight and you were nodding by the end of his sentence.

"Yeah,"

Jimin smiled fondly and waved to the camera before he looked at Jungkook. "Jin hyung and I made some ramen, if you want some,"

And Jungkook's heart lifted at the small smile his hyung sent him before he left the room.

"Did you two get into a fight?" you asked as soon as the door shut. Jungkook never understood how you picked these things out, but he shrugged.

"Sorta,"

"Over what?" you asked, placing your chin in your palm.

Over you he wanted to say but he bit his tongue. "Something stupid," he brushed off.

You grinned. "As usual,"

"Bitch," Jungkook fired.

"Jerk," you shot back and the two of you smirked at one another.

"Welp, I'm going to bed," you leaned back and stretched.

"'Kay. I've got a pot of ramen in the kitchen calling my name," Jungkook responded. "'Night (Nickname),"

"'Night Kookie," you smiled at him and he felt like it was way too difficult to end the call. So he waited until you did before he sat alone in his room.

He smiled slightly at the screen, before pushing the laptop closed, standing up, and leaving.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[UNEDITED]

AYOOOOOO

IM BACK

it's good to be writing again! i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!!!

IT'S BEEN SO LONG OMG

lemme go on my rant because A LOT has happened since i last published a chapter. first of all.......

JUNG HOSEOK.

this mf really thinks it's okay to drop the BOP called ego and have such a CUTE AND AMAZING MV (the birthday cake picture i cry). istg ego is so fucking FUN!!! i love it so much :( 

and like HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY SUNSHINE AS WELL!!! I LOVE HIM (he recreated the baby picture my HEART--)

okay NOW

THE!! CONCEPT!! PHOTOS!!

WHAT THE HELL?!??! The black swan v. white swan pics PLUS the harry potter ones like UGH why they so photogenic?!?!?

NOW

THE FUCKING ALBUM

first of all...THE KINETIC MANIFESTO FILM FOR ON WAS SO FUCKING COOL. THEY SLAYED THE CHOREO. IT WAS W A Y BETTER THAN I WAS EXPECTING!!! THESE BOYS NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE.

as for song reviews...

1. obviously we've heard i love shadow BUT FUCK MIN YOONGI WHY MUST YOU DO THIS

2. BLACK SWAN IS A MASTERPIECE

2. F I L T E R FILTER FILLLLTEEEEEERRRR!!!!!! mY GOD YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS IT'S ONE OF MY FAVES. the latin vibes it gives ihdkdfjdsfkhsdfhjsdf. LIKE! I kinda lowkey wanna see him salsa to it or something?? BUT ALSO WHY??? DOES??? IT??? SOUND??? SO??? HOT?????

3. MY TIME is so so so GOOD. JUNGKOOK'S ENGLISH JUST-----

4. Louder Than Bombs MY GOD - the vocals are god tier >.<

5. ON IS ONE OF THEIR BEST TITLE TRACKS CHANGE MY MIND. IM SORRY BUT THE CHOREO THE VISUALS THE LYRICS EVERYTHING SLAPS. JIN FUCKING KILLED THE DANCE AND IM SO PROUD OF HIM AND JUNGKOOK'S BRIDGE JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6. UGH! UGH! UGH! WHAT A FUCKING BOP!! THE RAPLINE WENT OFF WITH THIS I WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING THIS SONG (also just remembering taehyung singing it in tiny just--)

7. 00:00 maKES ME CRY (IM SORRY BUT THE VOCAL LINE DIDN'T NEED TO COME FOR MY HEART LIKE THAT!!!! "AND YOU GONNA BE HAPPY" LIKE HOW DARE THEY??!?!)

8. Inner Child. IM SORRY BUT I?? LITERALLY??? HAVE?? NO WORDS??? THIS IS ONE OF TAE'S BEST SONGS!! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS SO SOFT AND EMOTIONAL BUT IT ALSO FEELS HOPEFUL AND NOSTALGIC??? TAEHYUNG HAS SO MUCH TALENT ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

9. Friends. ha....hahahaha......HAHAHAH. THIS!!! SONG!!! MESSED MY HEART UP!!!!!!! I"VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR A VMIN SONG AND WE GOT THIS MASTERPIECE /////////////// IM SORRY I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP SM AND THE SONG IS JUST SO CUTE >.< (yES I REFERENCED THE DUMPLING INCIDENT IN THIS CHAPTER) IM SORRY "YOU ARE MY SOULMATE"-------

10. MOON MOON MOON MY GOD JIN AS IF HE ISNT BIAS-WRECKING ME ENOUGH RN. THIS SONG IS SO FUCKING SWEET AND IT JUST SOUNDS SO GOOD. THE MUSIC AND HIS VOCALS JUST UGHHHHHHHHHh

11. Respect IS SUCH A BOP!!!!! (THE CONVERSATIONS NAMGI HAVE WITH EACH OTHER THROUGHOUT THE SONG SENDDDDDDDDSSSSSS)

12: We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal belongs up there on the list of Best Bangtan Songs. It's the 2!3!, Mikrokosmos, Magic Shop, and Answer: Love Myself of MOTS7 and is honestly one of their best and most powerful songs. its another song for us and I love it so much more than I can say. it makes me cry but just look how far we've come with them :(

13: AND OF COURSE EGO IS A BOP AS SAID ABOVE

THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE ALBUM MY GOD. I LOVE ALL THE SONGS SO MUCH ITS HARD TO CHOOSE A FAV. BUT for rn i think Friends might my fav!!!!

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT TALK SHOWS

because james corden and jimmy fallon are the best people on the planet!!! THE WHOLE SHOW WAS SO CUTE AND JUNGKOOK'S ENGLISH WHEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THEIR DEBUT STAGE JUST WOW!!! ALSO HOBI SLAPPING JIN IN THE FACE AND THEN DROPPING THE DUCK HAD ME WHEEZING!!! CARPOOL KARAOKE WAS JUST SO MUCH FUN!!! PAPA MOCHI AND BABY MOCHI I CRY---

now THIS MV THAT DROPPED YESTERDAY DESERVES TO BREAK RECORDS!!!!! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND SO WELL THOUGHT OUT!!!

but ofc YouTube had to be a snake. MORE THAN 70 MILLION VIEWS GONE JUST LIKE THAT. I'm so angry about it. i just gave them a bad review on the app store. everyone's doing it. it felt good. i just wanna get those views back :(

wow I feel like i wrote a longer note than a chapter lmao

but i hope you like this one

The Song of the Week: 'ON' Official MV by BTS

because you all should still be streaming that

what's your favorite song from 7?? im curious!!!

ANYWAYS ILL CYA YALL IN THE NEXT ONE

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
​​​

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.8K 889 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
123K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
11.7K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
272K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...