The Masters of Remnant [Disco...

Від Lonewofie

Moments after returning to his reality marble, Archer is quickly alarmed by an intruder that claims to be the... Більше

The Wish
The New World
The Rose,Witch and The Headmaster
Beacon Acadamy
The Investigaton and The Interrogation
The Reasons and The Responses
The Initiation
Old and New Friends
Side Story: Christmas special
The Truth Part One
The Truth Part Two
Secrets
Problems and Punishments
After School Activity
His Arrival
The Food Fight
Emiya's Past
Their Confession
Highway Chase
The Rematch
Evil's Worries
The Fight and The Dance
Walking With A Bunny
Savior
Consequences
Love Problems
The Night
Assassin vs Archer
His Death
Field Trip
The Lancer
RWBY vs Lancer
Hero's Conflict
No Brakes
Ulimited Blade Works
1k Special: Denial
1k Special: Dates part 1
1k special: Dates part 2
1k Special: An Extra Date
1k Special: Free Time
SRET vs VOLT
Family Reunion
Fear
Tactics of War
Old Memories
The Seasons
No Chance
Dance 'til You Drop
Battles
SRET vs CFVY
Servant and Master
The Beginning of the Fall
The Monster's Rest.
The Saber and The Hero's Last Stand.
Recovery
Shirou
Experience and Luck
New and Old Love
Saber vs Archer
The Hero's Kindness
Truth, Anger, Forgivness and a bit more Anger.
A Journey's End and An Adventure Begins
Walking Two Different Paths
Mother of the Year
Reunion
Training for Wary Contract
The Archer Preparation Before The Battle
The Battle For Knowledge
Ignorance's Detour
No Trust
The Legendary Hero
Abandonment
The Coming Storm
A Rude Awakening
The Grimm Reaper
Inner Conflict

Unexpected Love

982 25 3
Від Lonewofie

Somewhere

3rdPOV

In a recently destroyed village, where the buildings are up in flames and citizens slaughtered and mercilessly murdered. Two figures emerge from the fire both having satisfied smiles and pure joy in their eyes. They were Avenger and Berserker. The former laughed insanely into the night sky while the other looked amused.

Angra: Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!

Sakura: Avenger!!

Angra:...what!

Sakura: When I'm I going to get my wish. When do I met Sempai!

Angra: Your still on about that? You know our mission is to search for the spring maiden-

Sakura: And that's why we're burning irrelevant towns and villages? Your wasting our time!

Angra: Hey I understand. You want to kill that boy, heck Archer also shares that goal but he hasn't resurfaced since the fall of Beacon. But...

Sakura: but?

Angra: I doubt he'll resurface. During the destruction of Beacon, I have word that the wanna be hero cut off his arm, even if he did find him. you'd be killing a worthless warrior-

At those words Avenger was lifted by his neck and slammed into a broken down building, making a him-sized shaped on the wooden wall. He looked at his assault to see Berserker holding him angrily but had a twisted smile, her expression of her eyes were unreadable as they were covered by her black and red steel visor.

She leaned in closer to the chocking Avenger and curled her smile even more and spoke in an empty but welcoming tone.

Sakura: ~Avenger~ talk about Sempai that way again and I'll have sure you will die a painful death. Understand?

The servant nodded furiously and was then dropped to the floor. He looked back up to the female berserker.

Angra: You crazy bitch. Fine I won't talk about him again but you better be careful. Salem maybe your master but I hold as much power as her.

Saying this his dark tattoos, hair and dusky golden eyes glowed into a cyan blue, but except his arm, that all the tattoos glowed a blood red. Sakura instantly recognize their power.

Sakura: T-those are Command seal? How do you-

Angra: Have them? Easy, remember who I am. I am the the weakest servant but I'm also part of the grail. And with that comes all these lovely seals. So try that again and you'll find yourself in a one way trip to the Throne of Heroes.

Sakura: But. If master finds out that you hold more power than her then she'll kill you. Even with those seals, a servant can't disobey a their master's command spell.

Angra: true true, she'll find out eventually but it won't be from your tale tattering mouth!

Sakura: What?!

Angra: By my command spell! I the Heroic Spirit Angra Mainyu order you to stay silent about this whole ordeal. You cannot speak the truth of the matter to anyone.

The red wave of energy flowed from him and past the purple haired servant. He smiles gentle at her as her shock turns to anger.

Sakura: Avenger! You used a...

Angra: (gently) Whats wrong Sakura? cat's got your tongue, it seems like it worked. You can't speak of what happened or what I have in my possession.

The Berserker was quiet. She was shook and disturbed by the way Avenger causally mentioned her name. But what she found more concerning was his appearance. His colours seemed to have changed her perspective on him.

Sakura: Sempai?

Angra: what? What did you call me Berserker?!

Sakura: Forgive me Avenger, for a moment you reminded me of Shirou. It won't happen again.

Angra Mainyu stared at her and turns off his cyan colours and returned to his black tattoos, hair and dull yellow eyes. He walked walk in foul mood.

Angra: Make sure it doesn't happen again you stupid sow.

Sakura: Avenger can I ask you something?

Angra: make it quick. I think there's village nearby that we burn.

Sakura: why do you choose to look like Sempai?

Angra....

The servant had stop his movement but didn't turn to face her, when he spoke his voice didn't carry joy, anger or bitterness but instead was peaceful.

Angra: I don't know. I fine it confortable shaping myself after him. A boy that carries the most selfish wish I've seen. I would say he is a perfect mirror of his Father but far more greedy and idealist.

The servant then continued to walk, leaving Berserker standing there as rain starts pouring down hitting them like a storm of bullets.

Patch

It had been a few month since Yang and Shirou had received and rejected their arms. Shirou continued to get visits from Coco and Velvet. Going on a few date or them helping out with house chores. But sometimes he swore that he saw Coco and Yang have chats behind his back. Having enough of the blatant secrecy he went to question Yang one day while they were alone in the living room.

Shirou: Hey Yang?

Yang: What's up? Do you need something?

Shirou: no, I just want to ask-well more like I've been curious. What is it that you and Coco talk about when you think I'm distracted?

Yang: You know!

Shirou: (thought) not even going to try and lie.

Yang: It's girl stuff, so you don't need to know or hear.

Shirou: (sighs in defeat) Okay. If you think that I don't need to know then I'll just not bother you about it.

The Hero of Justice was making his way to exist the room until something grabbed the tied up sleeve of his missing, he turned to face Yang look down at the floor as she held him. Of course he was confused.

Shirou: Yang?

She said nothing.

Shirou: Do you want something from me?-

Yang: what do you want?

Shirou:huh?

Yang: what do you want to do at this exact moment?

Shirou: well if I'm pressed to answer then I'd say that I would want to grab that robotic arm and go find Rin and Ruby and help them in their journey.

Yang: So why stay?

Shirou: I promised I wouldn't put it on until your ready to try it.

Yang: So what your telling me is that I'm the only thing stopping you from leaving and running into danger without a second thought.

Shirou: Yang are you okay? You seem a bit tense.

Yang: How? How can you be so stupid? To give yourself for others is so stupid. Why do you follow this mindset so eagerly.

Shirou turned away from her to face the exist. As he did he felt Yang lean her head on his back, he smiled as he spoke.

Shirou: because what else do I have? That dream is what made me. I have those I love but I'm not so stupid that I disregard death and hate. I know I can't save or keep everything. I will lose somethings if not everything. But my dream is something that I won't lose because...It isn't a wish...it's my morality.

He stepped forward, leaving the room but was then tripped and pushed to the coach nearby, then was held down by his shoulder preventing his escape from the blondie. She straddled him, pushing herself closer to him while staring shirou down. Shirou being Shirou easily became embarrassed by the position but regained his composure seeing how serious Yang face was.

Shirou: What are you doing Yang? I'd rather Tai not walk onto this scene.

Yang: shut up.

Shirou:...

Yang: Why don't you leave me? Your promise to me can't be more important than Rin and Ruby. They're your girlfriends for crying out loud! So why don't you just leave me.

Shirou: Your right. My promise to you isn't more important than Ruby or Rin...

Yang face changed to shock but then one of acceptance with tears threatening to start running.

Shirou:...my promise to you is just as important to the love I feel for the two.

This caught Yang by surprise, her face instantly grew red. She tried to hide her flustered expression from Shirou by turn away from him but a hand placed itself on her right cheek. She followed the hand to see Shirou gently smiling at her.

Yang: Shirou~

Shirou: I really like this side of you Yang.

Yang: (becomes more red than before)

Shirou: when I first met you, I thought of you as childish and a tad bit seductive...

Yang: (blushing) t-t-thanks

Shirou:...and now your adorable and so cute.

Yang: (her face boiling red) c-c-c-cute! I've been called some many things like; sexy, lovely and gorgeous but cute was usually reserved for Ruby.

Shirou: but I see you as cute now. Not your sister. (Points at her) only You now.

Yang astonished by the answer moved closer to his face without knowing. Shirou seeing this, became concerned and perplexed by her actions.

Shirou: Yang? What are you doing-

In the middle of his sentence he was cut of soft lips pressing against his but it didn't stop there, a new presence was felt at the entrance of lip. Pushing past his distracted lips, the object moved past his teeth as he welcomed in Yang's tongue into his mouth but that's were his hospitality ended.

When Yang's tongue entered it was met by the Hero's own tongue, the two did battle in between the mouths for dominance over the other. As this happened Yang restlessly moved her body around but her movement was restricted by Shirou when he clammed her down with a powerful embrace.

After awhile Yang had lost the battle of dominance over the red hair. They let go of each other, with a saliva string connecting their mouths. They stared at the other panting after their passionate kiss. They were then interrupted by a fake cough.

The two jumped up, sitting up straight properly and turning to face the origin of the cough. To Shirou's horror it was non other than Tai with Zwei running around in circles and barking wildly.

Zwei: Bark! Bark! Ruh! (Finally I get another appearance. The Author completely forgot about my existence!)

The blond man watch the two nervously fiddle around where they sat. His face showed anger but oddly had a slight glimpse of smugness on it. Shirou was expecting Tai to shout at him, kick him out the house or just kill him but instead ignored the situation that unraveled in front of him.

Tai: So do you two want to get the arms fitted on now or after another smooch session?

The two look at each, slightly embarrassed, but with confidence and determination. They turn back to blondie's father.

Shirou/Yang: Let's do this!

————————————————————

[Chapter End]

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

58.4K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...
47.3K 519 15
This is the story of a young, spear-wielding man who wanted to fight for glory but who got his dream crushed by a certain red-haired girl with the ab...
31.4K 725 18
Y/n was never anything interesting during his days at Signal academy. But after reaching his 17th Birthday, an orange interface appears in-front of...