Midge the Neko - Boyxboy -com...

By SammyDAdams

**The full story is published on Amazon, the link is in my profile.** Scott finds an odd boy who needs his... More

Chapter 1 -- Found
Chapter 2 -- Warm
Chapter 3 -- Reveal
Chapter 4 -- Belief
Chapter 5 -- Ihop
Chapter 6 -- Talking
Chapter 7 -- Distractions
Chapter 8 -- Eat
Chapter 9 -- Shop
Chapter 10 -- Loss
Chapter 11 -- Sick
Chapter 12 -- Past
Chapter 13 -- Kelly
Chapter 14 -- Naps
Chapter 15 -- Up
Chapter 16 -- Sing
Chapter 17 -- Nookie
Chapter 18 -- Purr
Chapter 19 -- Bacon
Chapter 20 -- Zac
Chapter 21 -- Trip
Chapter 22 -- Art
Chapter 23 -- Afterparty
Chapter 24 -- Family
Chapter 25 -- Beach
Chapter 26 -- Tickle
Chapter 27 -- Breakfast
Chapter 28 -- Shower
Chapter 29 -- Plans
Chapter 30 -- Bracelets
Chapter 31 -- Collared
Chapter 32 -- Wednesday
Chapter 33 -- Calendar
Chapter 34 -- Drive
Chapter 35 -- Sebastian
Chapter 36 -- Standoff
Chapter 37 -- Hotel
Chapter 38 -- California
Chapter 39 -- Ears
Chapter 40 -- Surprise
Chapter 41 -- Disneyland
Chapter 42 -- Tattoo
Chapter 43 -- Another
Chapter 44 -- Accept
Chapter 45 -- Away
Chapter 46 -- Search
Chapter 47 -- Dusk
Chapter 48 -- Reunion
Chapter 49 -- Listen
Chapter 50 -- Settled
Chapter 51 -- Coffee
Chapter 52 -- Dancing
Chapter 53 -- Steven
Chapter 54 -- Fight
Chapter 55 -- Cheesecake
Chapter 56 -- Switch
Chapter 58 -- Three?
Chapter 59 -- Apartment
Chapter 60 -- Zoo
Chapter 61 -- Thanksgiving pt. 1
Chapter 62 -- Thanksgiving Pt. 2
Chapter 63 -- Thanksgiving Pt. 3
Chapter 64 -- Black Friday
Chapter 65 -- Rearranging
Chapter 66 -- Police
Chapter 67 -- Spock
Chapter 68 -- Lovebirds
Chapter 69 -- Notice
Chapter 70 -- YouTube
Chapter 71 -- Ikea
Chapter 72 -- Beds
Chapter 73 -- Moving
Chapter 74 -- Returned
Chapter 75 -- Momentum
Chapter 76 -- Olaf
Chapter 77 -- Bravery
Chapter 78 -- Bars
Chapter 79 -- Fire
Chapter 80 -- Alarm
Chapter 81 -- Sale
Chapter 82 -- Porn
Chapter 83 -- Welcome
Chapter 84 -- Monday
Chapter 85 -- Lee
Chapter 86 -- Games
Chapter 87 -- Wyatt
Chapter 88 -- Contact
Chapter 89 -- Nanny
Chapter 90 -- Recording
Chapter 91 -- Mall
Chapter 92 -- Panic
Chapter 93 -- Interrogation
Chapter 94 -- Caught
Chapter 95 -- Jail
Chapter 96 -- Carousel
Chapter 97 -- Eval Pt. 1
Chapter 98 -- Eval Pt. 2
Chapter 99 -- Eval Pt. 3
Chapter 100 -- Reward
Chapter 101 -- Transfer
Chapter 102 -- Challenge
Chapter 103 -- Alive
Chapter 104 -- Barter
Chapter 105 -- Flight
Chapter 106 -- Safehouse
Chapter 107 -- Answers
Chapter 108 -- Flip
Chapter 109 -- Texas
Chapter 110 -- Probation
Chapter 111 -- Trial
Chapter 112 -- Papers
Chapter 113 -- Marley
The End
Published !!!!

Chapter 57 -- Ideas

6.2K 344 83
By SammyDAdams

Scott opened his eyes just enough to see that Midge was already up and out of bed. He took the opportunity to stretch out his long arms and legs, then curled back up and replayed last night in his head. So, so good. He was still surprised that Midge had done it and he knew he'd have to make sure he wasn't worried about anything, but it felt like a huge step forward.

He couldn't fathom experiencing everything Midge had the past month. He'd handled everything that was thrown at him with amazing grace and a joyful spirit that Scott couldn't help but feed off of. He needed to talk to Zac and find out if he'd talked to his uncle. He also needed to find out who this Steven guy was and make sure he couldn't hurt Midge again. All of that would wait until he'd said good morning though.

He finally crawled out of bed and headed to the bathroom, then wandered out to find Midge. "Morning" he said, wrapping his arms around him from behind. "What are you making?"

"Pancakes. Good morning Scott. How are you?"

"Wonderful. I'm flipping fantastic. How are YOU?" he asked, leaning down to kiss his neck.

"Good, I am glad. I am perfect. Except I need to reach the fridge and I can not move."

"Fine fine" he grumbled, reluctantly releasing him and moving back to lean against the other counter. "How do you always make breakfast right when I wake up? It's like you're psychic."

"I can hear you, my silly Scott." he quipped, grabbing the milk. "And sometimes your stomach wakes up even before you do."

"I can't argue with that. Can I help?"

"May I have coffee? If not, please make only yourself a cup."

"Two cups of coffee it is." He grabbed two mugs and started up the machine. "So, I have rehearsal but afterwards I'm going to look at an apartment. Would you like to come?"

"If you would like."

"I would really like you to, but not if it'll bother you, or make you uncomfortable. I know you're still a little unsure about moving. I can take a look and if it's great, I could bring you back."

"I would be happy to come if you wish. Would you like me to attend rehearsal as well or will you pick me up afterwards?"

"100% up to you, but I will warn you that they may push you to sing, or bug you about joining the group."

Midge's eye's finally turned away from the pan and he stared, spatula in hand. "They want me to join your group?"

"Absolutely."

"That is so kind, even though it is impossible." He flipped the first pancake, grinning when it landed perfectly.

"I'm not sure it's impossible Midge, especially since Kelly worked magic with your ears." He brought his hand up and rubbed the edge of one, giggling when it twitched. "I like seeing them though, I must admit. But seriously though, as much as you've been listening to me sing my parts, you probably know half the songs already. You should come today; I'd rather not leave you alone after the whole 'Steven thing' anyway." He took the plate Midge handed him and sat down at the counter.

Midge pulled his plate out of the warm oven and sat down with him, leaning his head against Scott's shoulder. "You are sure you are okay? With everything? With last night?" he asked sheepishly.

He twisted his head as much as he could and planted a kiss on Midge's head. "I literally could not be happier. Thank you, I know it was... I don't know, new I guess, for you. So, did you enjoy yourself as much as I did?"

"I... um, I think...... yes. Absolutely. It was amazing. You are amazing. You are right, it was a lot of 'more'." He finally picked up his fork and took a bite of his pancake. "I make very good pancakes."

Scott's mouth was full so he just mumbled a 'Mmmhmm' and squeezed Midge's thigh gently. Guess he's done worrying about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 10.8K 33
" You view me as your possession and not as your boyfriend. I can't do it anymore. " I whimpered as his grip on my arm refused to release me. " " I'm...
92K 3.1K 49
You are Dr. Y/N L/N, and you are a member of the SCP foundation. You happen to be one of the middle class researchers at the foundation. But you have...
5.4K 260 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...
689K 22.8K 40
Why. Why does this have to happen to me? Why do I have to suffer? Why is every day of my life torture? Why do I have to be so alone? Cover art by the...