Mafia

By fluffshi05

Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 ⚠️
56
57
58⚠️
59
epilogue
new story!
new new story!
zombie ff book OUT NOW!

55

19.2K 586 99
By fluffshi05

Taehyung's P.O.V

"I owe you one Tae.", Hoseok hopped onto the sofa.

"How about privacy?", Jungkook suggested and i slapped his chest.

"Let us know if you need anything else Hoseok.", me and Jungkook went back upstairs.

I heard noises and I turned to look at Jungkook, "What was that?"

He shrugged and we followed the noise to Yoongi and Jimin's room.

Moans filled the room and I covered my mouth from busting out laughing.

"I am dead.", I wheezed.

"Looks like everyone is getting pleasure but me.", Jungkook threw his hands up and I followed him into our room.

I locked the door and sat by him on the bed.

"It's not like I don't want to-"

"Tae, I know. I don't want to pressure you. I mean, you got r-"

"Please don't talk about it.", I shut my eyes and he held my hand.

"I'm sorry. Hey, i'm going to smuggle you with kisses when i'm done showering.", he kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Ok."

He walked into our bathroom and closed the door.

I decided to go walk down to get a drink out of the kitchen.

Y'know, all of this walking on stairs should make me burn some calories. Just saying.

"Can i go outside?", I asked Hoseok and Namjoon, who joined him on the sofa.

"No. Jungkook will kill us.", Namjoon responded.

"Please? I'm just getting a fresh breath of air. I won't do anything bad, I promise!", I begged and they sighed.

"Fine. But, stay right in front of this house.", Hoseok gave in.

"Thanks!"

I walked out and turned on the porch light.

I'm not one to get along with the dark, but now it was kind of soothing.

I heard a rustling sound as I started to go back in the house.

"H-Hello?", I stuttered and clenched my fists.

"Whoever you are, leave. Now, before I-"

There was a cocking of a gun and i was held at gunpoint.

"T-Ty?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
533K 32.7K 105
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
216K 8.9K 41
"hyung iam scared" taehyung. "Don't worry tae I'll return in one week promise" jin. After a week... "h-hyung why didn't you come back....you left me...