Miss X (Swasan Fan Fiction) [...

By Nita_Reid

A Story of a man who lives with a new identity and a woman who has no identity. What will happen when their t... More

Preface
Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1 : " Rescuing a Stranger "
Chapter 2 : " Trusting a Stranger "
Chapter 3 :" Growing Fondness "
Chapter 4 : " Distrust "
Chapter 5 :" Past"
Chapter 6 : " Hidden Secrets "
Chapter 7 : " The Face Off"
Chapter 8 :" Cross Roads "
Chapter 9: " No longer a Secret"
Chapter 10 :" Missing Link "
Chapter 11:"ChildHood Friends"
Chapter 13:" To Remember Again "
Chapter 14: " Memoirs of Miss X"
Chapter 15 :" Possible Suspects"
Chapter 16 :" Regrets "
Chapter 17 :" Reinforcements "
Chapter 18 :" Unwanted Wife "
Chapter 19:" Silence"
Chapter 20 :" Too late "
Chapter 21 :" Heart over Mind "
Chapter 22 :" A Blind Date"
Chapter 23 :" Date Night "
Chapter 24 :" D -Day"
Chapter 25 :" Who Am I ?"
Chapter 26 : " Past Secrets"
Chapter 27 :" The Funeral "
Chapter 28 :" Where it all began "
Chapter 29 :" True Colours "
Teaser .
Chapter 30 :" The Biggest Gamble "
Teaser 2
Chapter 31:" Stacked Cards"
Chapter 32 : "Is it really over ? "
Chapter 33 :" Hostages"
" Chapter 34 : Blindsided "
Chapter 35 : " The Empty House "
Chapter 36: " The End"
Chapter 37 : Confession

Chapter 12 :"The Perfect Family "

461 43 27
By Nita_Reid

4 th February 2019 

                         She liked to blend behind the walls and today she hated that the cameras were so focused on her . It cant be helped she supposed especially given that it been her parents in the caskets. She tried to wrung in few drops of tears for the sake of the cameras but her eyes remained drier than Sahara. She looked at her sisters beside her, all perfectly dressed in black and stood next to  each other in a show of solidarity against the death of their parents .

                     She knew that the cameras werent solely focusing on her but all of the siblings as one. The camera tended to flicker most shots towards her eldest brother Kishore since it is expected that he would be the one to take over her father multi million company. Innovative Network Solution had been her father dream that made him immensely wealthy. Who expected the nerdy geek to be rolling in cash ,no one. 

                 To the world there was no one greater than her parents, because let be frank everyone supported an underdog and her father made his way from the ground up and had been an inspiration to everyone .

   Her mother was the perfect wife, perfect mother and had been lauded by all the newspaper for not aging at all, it helped that she was 13 years younger than her father. But her mother only saw the dollar signs behind him when she agreed to date him . She had been an aspiring actress with few movie roles. So she loved the cameras and the attention it had gained her by marrying her father .  

               To the world they were perfect, and the fact they had been deprived of kids of their own was a tragic event but still they cooed and awed at the fact her parents adopted not just one but nine kids. Her mother once told them that a big family makes for a nice family picture, in truth to her mother ,they were ornaments that would showcase her a wonderful mother .  The world need not know about her countless abortions for the sake of maintaining her youthful glow . 

            Similarly the world need not know about the truth that all the siblings were indeed related by blood having the same father . She had been 13 when she first found out about the truth , she admired her father as she grew up and wanted to be just like him.

         So she would sneak into his office whenever he wasnt around to read the books the adorned his shelf, every book related to computers were available in the house . There had been even a documentary about her father where the production crew shot a picture of his book shelf and praised him for being dedicated to learning even now . 

         So she read and then read some more until she wanted to make her father proud of her, Her father often told them that they should prove their worth by actions,so she hacked into his email to show him that she was indeed good with computers ,and hadnt been prepared to see the images of her father with a naked woman.

     Her innocent eyes never could unsee the pictures ever again, she read the email and found out someone had been blackmailing him with a threat of releasing the pictures. 

   So she hacked into the sender email and then her computer to delete all the said pictures, when she told her father about it , he wasnt pleased with her but rather asked her to stay away from his computer. 

    At that age ,she didnt care her father had been an adulterer. She still earned for his approval.  She couldnt keep from checking his email every single day,she had hoped there would come a day when she could do something to impress him until it did ,A DNA test result came in the mail from the same sender who computer she hacked into and she realized it wasnt just pictures.  

 But what surprised her more had been her father response, that he already had eight kids and nine seems like good number. He had promised to pay her off in turns of her giving up on the new born baby. 

   She didnt want a new baby who was actually his child and not adopted like her , so she went to her mother and told everything hoping she would put a stop to it . Instead she told her that it would change nothing because everyone of them were his children that he had to adopt because the stupid girls got themselves pregnant hoping he would marry them 

     " You father loves his distractions but he would never marry any of them because more than their body, he loves that people look up to him and he knew i am the only one who can help him keep his image. We work well together because we never do anything to spoil our fun. You should stop poking your nose where it didnt belong " her mother told her that night and she was shattered to learn the truth.  

      And just like her mom predicted, her parents adopted her youngest brother few weeks later . Her father lashed at her that day for not smiling on the pictures that it looked like she was sulking about her sibling. It had been a miracle she didnt cry that day and she had thought often about telling her other siblings but didnt want them to feel miserable like her .

  " Listen to me , you will never betray me like today in front of other. I could have had you casted away  in an orphanage. Instead i took you home and gave you unlimited access to everything and all i ask for in return is that you never make me or our family look like anything expect what i want them to see that is one big happy family  " her father had spoken up that day and she agreed what other choice did she have back then.. None.

    Over the years,she even grew to hide her emotions better than the rest. Until that day where she was the one who had been betrayed by her parents and she could never forgive them , and that was when her obsession from computers books  turned into books and documentary about serial killers and murderers, She read every fiction and non fiction books about murders . She wanted to be better than them and wanted to be able to kill her parents without getting caught in the end. 

       She had planned on it for every single day,it was supposed to be her big hurray and payback . Until she met him then her plans deviated ,she killed others and she didnt regret any of it expect one single hint of worry that somehow Sanskar would connect her parents murder with the other one.

      When she went to Swara house, she only meant to kill her for her betrayal. She hated those who betrayed her but her parents got in the way. So she had to kill them as well and then staged the scene as the one she had always envisioned for her parents.

     And then she waited for Swara to come home ,so she can kill her and she thought it worked and Swara was dead until she saw her two years later in the Maheshwari house as Laksh fiancee, it never crossed her mind that Swara would survive a bullet to the heart , she still never understood how she survived that night but she knew that Pradeep ,her then neighbor had somehow kept it an a secret giving Swara ,an another chance at life and that stupid girl foolishly came back to India . 

 She looked around her sister who were dabbing their eyes with kerchief and felt sad for their pain,  If anything she loved her siblings even her brothers.

     It was twisted in a way because how can one ever love someone who raped her , in his defense.  He never really knew she was their sister and also because just like how she inherited her father genes of computer brilliance, her brother inherited his less than stellar traits .

      She liked having her brother always look apologetically at her ever since that night, his excuse that he had been too drunk wasnt the reason she spared him from revenge ,it was because she had others plans for him..

  Poor guy wont know what hit him when the police arrests him soon, if her plan worked he is going to be the one who pays the price for her crime. It was a fitting punishment given the fact she had to kill  her parents because of him, that night when she went to her parents after the horrible event was the day she learnt her parents never loved her .

      They only cared about keeping it hidden from the rest of the world. The only word his father uttered back that day had been towards his son " Cant you find someone else, She is not even that pretty " . She had been his sister and his daughter but that thought never crossed her parents . 

  She had been seventeen  that night . It was the day that shaped her life until she began to read his books. It paved way for her new obsession .HIM. 

    Her world revolved around him, it didnt matter that he had been using a pen name , she hacked into the publishing company and sorted through their mails until she found one that connected her to his real identity .  

   Sanskar Maheshwari ,nephew of Durga Prasad Maheshwari. Single . 

Then she began to dream about her first time meeting him,she wanted to look beautiful to him. She had began to go under knife for cosmetic enhancements just like her mother . And by the time she returned and felt ready to meet him .Fate intertwined in the form of her father business partner who had taken an interest in her, he didnt seem to think of the twenty years gap between them, her father approved of the match said that they  could spin it as love match. 

She became desperate to meet Sanskar but she didnt have time in her hands and that when she took a page from his book and became Miss X, she knew Sanskar wouldnt be able to walk away from helping her .

   She set the act and paid the characters and it worked everything went exactly as she planned except the blade which was intended to be on her hand ,hit her face.  She suddenly became too shy to look at him and play her part that she disappeared the first chance she got in the hospital.  

     By the time,she gathered her courage to approach him again. Once the scars were concealed with another set of cosmetic surgery, he had been married to Sakshi. She had been too occupied with getting better that she didnt keep her tabs on him, she never expected two months  would make any difference , the other reason had been that she knew if she stalked him than it would be hard for her to control herself from meeting him.

     The fortunate thing had been that her father business partner died in the next few days, her first kill not that anyone knew about it .

It had been so simple, he asked her out on a date. He told her the scar in her face was ugly but he didnt mind because it was her youth that he wanted for himself. And she hated him so much that she slipped into his home that night to mix his heart medication with non traceable poison. He was dead the very next day leaving her free to get better but Sanskar didnt wait for her .

She knew that she would have been perfect for him, she tried so hard to move on from him ,she didn't want to interfere in his life anymore and all her plans went to dust after she learned he got married ,So she stayed away from him for awhile ,trying to move on from him .

  But then he released his new book and she began to wonder if it was possible ,if the answer to her problem was always right before her  ,surely he would understand her right but her thoughts came to a halt when she caught sight of Pradeep roy making his way towards her .

     Not her but the entire Shukla clan . She didnt think he would catch on but it looks like he did and if he made the connection between her parents murder and Swara parents then her plan would fail because he wont believe it was her brother who killed them. 

  " May i have an word with you" he asked them and her sisters nodded their head in unison ,a  trait she tried to match and failed often. Her second brother walked towards pradeep trying to show that he was an hot shot lawyer but nothing could save him from being prosecuted for murder except the man standing before him . She would have laughed at the irony if not she felt unstable by the change of events.  

        They endured Pradeep roy interrogation, it helped that her siblings honestly believed a stranger murdered her parents. She had chosen a night where her house would be filled with guests, it was her  parents anniversary  and they always hosted a huge party that day to show how awesome they are as a couple, she could divert the suspicion on any of the guests but it wont work with out the motive unless she pinned it on of her sister instead and let her take the fall for being Miss X as well, it would mean she would get a clean slate with Sanskar and she liked the idea better ,after all she can kill her brother anytime. And so she began to work on making it happen that night

P,S : "That it for now.. Let me know your thoughts and Feedbacks ..Hit the votes if you liked it "

Juanita Reid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 1.4K 12
Ragini-Lakshya and Swara-Sanskaar had a fairytale love story until one day they were separated. Will they be able to trust life again? Will they be...
21.9K 879 13
This SS is based on the last track of the hindi show Swaragini. It my attempt to rewrite the last track of the show to my whimsical end. When two peo...
77.6K 4K 23
Sanskaar Maheshwari lost his parents and fiancee in a car accident years ago. He is left behind with his sister whom he raises as a delicate darling...
36.4K 2.3K 13
Swara Bose had suffered through a memory loss after a tragic incident. When she returns back to her family after recovery she learns she was marrie...