Loving him is my mistake(#wat...

By sri418

Krithika ,a 19 year old bubbly girl who lives happy life with her parents and a lovely sister.she is a girl w... More

Hello
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 46

9 2 0
By sri418

Yash:

"Thank you Sameer..."I said to the guy who helped us.The hospital belongs to his cousin and he really helped us a lot.He even get my car here as I stayed with Krithi.

"Its nothing brother.I did what I have to do.."He smiled and I returned with a weak one.

"Don't worry,she will be alright."He said I saw her sleeping through the glass on the door.

"I hope so."I said depressed,she lost so much of blood as she didn't co-operate with treatment.

"She freaked us out as you get unconscious.."Sameer grinned.

I smiled again,"Sorry for that.Your cousin got more trouble."

"Yeah.He was worried as she is bleeding heavily,usually he is a calm person but she.."

"Freak him out."I complete his sentence and looked at her again.

"By the way,you are engaged right?"

"Huh?"I creased my eye brows.

"Yes..I heard that you are engaged."He gave me a confused look.

"Yeah.."

He grinned again,"You are lucky man!"

Lucky!!Me!!

"Why?"I asked.

"Because you are marrying her."He showed Krithi,"She loves you a lot.Not every man would get a girl who loves him to the moon and back."

I was surprised and no words came from my mouth.I looked at her and I realized how dumb I am.Even a stranger can see her affection on me and me,on the other side didn't-I don't know what I have to call myself for hurting her.

"Excuse me sir."I turned to see a nurse holding a bag,"Madam's sari and jewelry."She gave them to me and left.

"Okay then Yashwanth,I'll leave.If you need anything,just call Anand.He will be available anytime."He said and gave me his cousin number.

"Take care."Saying he left and I pushed the door.She was shifted just half-an hour back.

As I walked towards her,all the past fours years with her flashed my mind.The way she looked at me when she spilled water on her and the way she proposed,the way she got shocked when I slapped her,her surprised eyes when she saw me in the college hallway,the way she smiles and the way she holds my shirt when she cries,her happy tears while telling me about her 8.9 GPA on her fourth semester and the way her eyes shines when she stares me....Every thing came across my mind and as I reach her I felt how dumb and foolish I am.How senselessly,I rejected her.

And today,the way she argued with doctor just to make sure that I am fine--I just can't explain how I am feeling.I just bend forward to her face and kissed on her forehead.

"I love you Krithi.."I whispered in her ear.

I saw her lying unconscious in a gown that nurse had changed.Her head and her left elbow wrapped with a gauze.A drip was connected to her right arm.A blanket covered her and her right leg has a cast near the ankle.It is majorly fractured.Doctor told me that it takes three months to walk properly.

I was just wondered how she had walked with so much pain.How she managed to be conscious just to make sure that I am alright.I decided that I have to take care of her until she is fine.

----

I hold her hand and stared her,thinking when she will woke up.I checked the time,it is past 9'o clock.The doctor told me she will awake with in five hours,but she is still sleeping.

My phone rang in the pocket.I took it out of pant pocket without getting up and saw Jai calling.Shit!I had forgotten to tell them.

"Hey.."

"What Yashwanth,having fun!!"He said enthusiastically,"At least tell me when you are getting back home.Where are you by the way?In a date or in hotel-"

"Jai.."I cut-off him not wanting to listen him,"We are in hospital."I mumbled weakly.

"What?!!"He alarmed,"What happened?"

"We met with an accident."

"Shit!Are you guys okay?"He asked and I also heard Rithu's asking what happened.

"Yeah,I am okay.But Krithi-"I looked at her face.

"What about her?"He freaked out.

"She was injured and lying unconscious.But nothing serious Jai."I said.

"Then why you are talking like-"He paused,"Okay,which hospital?"

"Anand Hospitals,Its in-"

"I know ,I am coming."He said and I heard some shuffling sounds before the call hung up.

I saw her face again,still her eyes are closed.I kept my mobile beside her,on the bed and leaned forward.

"Wake up Krithi."I said and laid my head on bed closing my eyes.

After few minutes of silence,I felt someone tapping my hair.I opened my eyes to see Krithi whispering my name.

"Yash.."I got up as I saw her struggling to talk and open her both eyes.

"Krithi.."I walked to her and placed my hands on either side of her face,"Krithi are you okay?"

"My head-"She licked her lips,"Throbbing,it is painful."

I removed my hand near the wound and took her right palm,"Do you want something to drink?"I asked standing straight,"I'll call doctor."

She shook her head,"Wait,How are you?Any injuries?"

"No."I said inaudibly hoping she could listen me.

"Is that my-my blood on your shirt."She asked in very low tone pointing my shirt.I looked down at my shirt,which I didn't changed yet and saw blood stains.

"Hmm.."I nodded my head up and down.

"Sorry,your shirt got spoiled."She whispered.

"It also stained with mine,don't worry."I said,"And you don't like this shirt,so no problem at all."The corner of her lips stretched into smile and then the door opened making both of us look at it.

Jai entered followed by Rithu.

"Oh God!How are you Yashwanth?"He asked coming towards me and looked at my forehead.

"I'm good,Jai."I said.

"She woke up!"I heard Rithu's voice and we both look at her,"How are you Krithi?"She was at the verge of crying.

"Are you feeling all right?"Jai asked and Krithi nodded her head with difficulty,"My head is-"She lifted her right hand to touch her forehead and saw our connected hands which made her stop talking.She took her hand out off my grip,before eyeing Jai with a guilty look and continued,"It is hurting a lot."

"Any serious injuries?"Jai asked me.

"No..only her head had a small cut and a scratch on her left elbow,but her right leg had a major fracture."I said and looked at Krithi who is looking me already,trying to get what happened to her and then diverted her eye to Rithu.

"Don't cry Rithu."She said licking her lips again.

"Did you call doctor that she is awake?"I shook my head no to Jai's question.

"She woke up just now."

"Okay,I'll go and get him,which room?"He asked making his way out the room.

"I'll go-"

"Its okay,tell me his room."

"Straight and first left,3rd room."I said and he went to get him.

"Can I get some water.?"She asked.

"Just hold five minutes,Anand will come and check.You can drink what ever you want."I said leaning towards her palming her hair and she nodded her head weakly.

"Is Anand is the doctor who gave her treatment?"Rithu asked.

"Yeah!His cousin is the one who helped us to get here."I said briefly of our arrival to this hospital.I am not conscious until the half way.

Anand came opening the door,along with a nurse.He signed Rithu to give him space to check Krithi and nurse ordered us to go out and wait.

We both walked out of room,Rithu sat on a chair,but I keep staring at Krithi through glass,though I didn't see her properly.I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn back to see Jai.

"What you are doing??Sit for a while."He said and without listening him completely,I hugged him.I don't know why,I felt so weak as I saw her lying unconscious since evening.I felt tired and I needed some one to calm down me.

"Yashwanth,What happened?"Jai asked,concerned.

I just hugged him without speaking a word.I felt a lone tear rolling down my cheek.He hugged me return.

"She will be alright Yashwanth,don't worry."He said.

"I thought I lost her Jai.I felt I lost me,when I keep seeing her lying on bed.I can't-just I-"I felt a lack of words.I just couldn't process my mind to talk.

"Its okay.I understand.She is going to be fine."He tapped my back and broke the hug.I sniffled before standing straight and nodded my head.

"Did you ate anything?"He asked and signaled me to sit on the series of chairs at outside of room.

"No."I said sitting,"I don't anything."

"You have to eat something Yashwanth,"Rithu said,"I'll get a coffee."She said and went away,Jai sat beside me.We both stayed silent for a few seconds.

"This is how you feel when something happened to the person we love most."Jai said breaking the silence.I eyed him and he saw me,"We only shed our tears for the people we love Yashwanth.I think now you understand that what she is to you."

I gave him a short and weak smile."Yes!"

I now understand completely that I love her and can't imagine my life without her.

-----

"Mom,please don't cry.I am okay."Krithi urged her mother and my mom stood beside her.Everyone came to here this morning,including my dad.

"How can I when you are in hospital?"Heena aunty asked in return pinching her nose with a tissue.

"How did it happened Yashwanth?"Krithi and me exchanged our looks as dad asked me.

"Uncle-"

"We got down to buy-to buy apples and a car hit us."I said getting a hard look from him.

"You can get somewhere in a supermart.What is the need to buy something on road-"

"Uncle don't shout at him.I am the one who asked him to buy."Krithi said calming down my dad.I saw Jai holding unbelievable look.

Heena aunty turned to mom,"Sheetal,cancel the tickets for Pune.I can't come with you leaving Krithi in this state."

"You are going somewhere?"Krithi asked.

"Yeah!They are going to Pune,for the new project."Rithu answered.

"Mom,No need of staying here.I am fine and you are going along with aunty."Krithi said and her mom shook her head no.

"Aunty,don't worry.We are there to look after her,"I said,"And I have take care of her.Its my responsibility.She saved me from that car hitting me and I have to help her get cured.You go along with my mom."

"But-"

"No more buts maa,you are going."Krithi said as it if final.A nurse named came inside and asked everyone to go out.It felt like half of Mumbai is staying in this room as I saw everyone leaving.

"I think it is good time to spent with her."Jai said once we are out of room.

"Huh?"

"Yashwanth,this is the best way to stay with her and bring back her feelings for you.For gaining her love back.Her mom is going to Pune and Rithu has job.So,you are going to have so much time."He smiled widely and of course,thats what I had planned.That is why,I urged her mom to leave for their work.

--------

"Hope you get well soon."John gave her a yellow rose boquet and Krithi gave him a tight smile and turned her gaze to me.

I smiled widely and blinked my eyes siging its okay and she relaxed taking the boquet from John.

Our gang came to hospital after one week along with John as he was upset for hurting Krithi.

"Thank you John."She gave him a friendly smile,"Actually-I am sorry for snapping at you."She said tucking her free hair behind her ears.The thing which make my heart jump,I had noticed it three days ago.

"Its okay.I don't know that some one would react if I comment Yashwanth."He chuckled and she seemed flushed with this words and I think this fight got ended,thankfully.I never want her to be in bad terms with my friends.

~~~~~~~

Days are passing and I am staying in hospital with her.Jai is managing at home so that no one is coming here.It had been one and half month,her dad visited thrice along with Rithu and her mom is quiet busy with work and didn't yet returned from Pune.

So,basically,me and Jai,Rithu kept everyone busy helping me to spent my time with Krithi.

And I am using this time to gain her love back and it is working.She stopped giving me hard stares and comments.

She is listening me and talks in a usual way just like those old times.

I had brought my laptop and she keeps watching her favorite movies and I have to say,she is making me watch them.The fascinating thing is I am getting addicted to those love stories and it is really weird and new to me.But I am enjoying it.

Right now,we are watching Note-book,sitting in her bed and Krithi has tears in her eyes at the end of that film.Even though she is crying,she has a happy smile.

"Are you feeling happy or sad?"I asked.

"Both."She said sniffing and wipe off her tears,"Look they are made for each other.They are still together overcoming many problems."

I just smiled at her and she mirrored me.

"I like it."She said.

"That is why you watched,I know."I said shutting down the laptop and standing up.

"Not about the movie Yash."She said,"I like when you watch movies with me and that too love stories.I really liked it."She smiled widely.

"I think now I am loving to watch them since I came to know value of love."I said and her smile vanished and looked away from me.Shit!It seems like she is thinking that I am talking about Rithu.

Before I open my mouth,she spoke.

"Why you always says that you don't like love when you are loving her?Why did you lied to Yash?"She asked with a pain in her voice and I can understand whom she is talking about.

I sat in front of her,"I really don't have good opinion on love before you.Do you ever feel that I had lied to you?"I asked staring into her brown eyes.They had a layer of water.

She shook her head,"I never felt you are lying,but reality is,you had lied.That is why it is hurting me more."She looked away,biting her lips.

"Krithi,look into my eyes."She looked me,"I never lied to you Krithi,I swear."I said genuinely.

She gave me look which is saying that still she isn't believing me.Its better to tell her truth.

I placed a hand on hers and she looked at our connected hands,"I had told you about Tasha.She is the only girl I had a relation with and after her,I never talked with a girl until you.I might have told you if there is another gir-"

"Yash,where is your engagement ring?"She frowned and I looked down at my hand.I had take it off on the night we had discussion on terrace.Not only me,Rithu and Jai also did the same as they came to know the fact.

"I take it off and the matter isn't ring now.First listen-"

"Your ring does matters Yashwanth.Rithu does bothers about it."She said exaggerated.

"Krithi,a-actually-"

I was about to talk and clarify,but the door burst open revealing Goutham and Nisha.

"Hey baby,how are you dear?"Nisha hugged Krithi tightly and asked while Goutham came and stood beside me.I gave him a bro hug.

"Good Nisha."Krithi said,"Didn't say you are coming."

"Its okay,we can leave if we are disturbing you guys."Goutham said moving his looks from me to Krithi and I punched him in his stomach.

Nisha spoke up to lighten up the mood as Krithi glaring Goutham,"Just wanted to see you babe.Can't I see my best friend?"

"You can Nisha."She said,"I just asked casually."

Nisha took a chair and they got into a conversation.

"Okay,we will go out.Have some girl time."Goutham said and pulled me out of room.We both went to caffeteria.

"Is everything alright?You guys seemed to be in deep discussion?"He asked taking a cup of coffee and I took mine.

"Yeah,She is hurt.Still thinking that I am really in love with her sister."I said and sipped coffee which relaxed me slightly.

"This sucks,right?"

We settled in chairs placed around.

"Of course."I said as I am really feeling difficult to manage this.I never had dealt with girls and their confused behaviors,"I am confused Goutham.I don't have any idea how to deal with her.One minute she looks at me like I am only person in the world and in the next minute she turns against me.She asks me why I love Rithu and when I was about tell,she switches the topic or she just make some stupid comments."I paused as he chuckled.

"You deserve it."He said and I glared.

"It isn't funny Goutham."

"I know that Yashwanth.It is hard for you to deal.I understand,but it isn't difficult either.You are just stressing yourself."He said and I agreed to it as it is true.I should't get stress too much about this.I have to be cool and gain her back.

My now new worry is that ring on her hand.I have to do something to take it off her finger.

"What you are thinking now?"He asked.

"About that engagement ring on her hand.We all had took it off,but she is still having it.I don't like it at all.I have to do something."I said slightly irritated.To be frank,I didn't like it from the begining.I know that she was hurt on the engagement day,that is why she had drunk,but she doesn't know how much it tortured me,too.I can't understand why I am worried that day,but now I came to know why I hated her being with Jai.

"How can she remove it when she is thinking about marrying Jai?"He said.

"Yeah!But I should give a try at least,right?Whenever I saw that,I am feeling like she belongs to him."

"Woah!I never thought I'd hear these kind of words from you."He said crushing the cup and we got up to throw the cup in bin.

He looked at me to say something,but his mobile rang.He answered and spoke to them before turning to me.

"Its dad,I have to go."He said and we walked back to the room.

"Don't worry about that ring Yashwanth.She is in love with you and she is yours.Why to concern about some damn ring."He said once we reach and I opened the door to see some tension.Nisha is looking under the bed,while Krithi sat on bed,looking tensed

"What happened?"I asked stepping in and Nisha got up.

"Her ring."She said looking at Krithi and then me.

"Ring?!!"

"Yashwanth,my engagement ring fell somewhere."Krithi said and we both jerked our faces to eachother.An amuses smile caught my face and Goutham grinned widely.How can this happen so fast?I never got so surprised in my life.

"Why you are smiling?"Nisha asked,confused.

"Nothing babe.We have to go.Some work came up.Shall we?"Goutham asked.

"But the ring?"

"I'll search,you go."I said and they left.

I stood there still amused.

"Why you standing there?Search for it."She is really tensed.I walked in and started a act like I am search for it.

"Where did it fell exactly?"I asked.

"I didn't see.It happened so fast."She said as I bend down under the bed,"Don't tell to Jai.He might get hurt."

Hurt?!!Jai??

I suppressed my laugh,"Okay."

"I shouldn't have take it out.We are just talking and it happened so fast."She said.

Yeah!thats what I am thinking too,it happened so fast.

"Its okay Krithi."I said and looked for it for real as I wanted the ring.It has precious diamond.

I searched for half-an-hour and more,but I couldn't find it.At last,I gave up and she is really upset.I didn't talk about that much.I am just relieved that ring is gone off her hand.

After some time,we had dinner with small talk and we went to bed early.I adjusted my pillow on couch and laid staring the sleeping beauty.

I closed my eyes after few minutes,but opened instantly as I saw something shining under the table beside her bed,before closing my eyes.

I moved calmly without disturbing her and took that shining object out.I am more relieved that I finally find it.

I kept in my pocket and decided not give it back to her,but she really worried.So,I walked to her and sat down to her level.If I placed this now,in some way,she would be mine.

I took her hand and she stirred slightly and I paused a while.After making sure,she didn't woke up,I placed the ring on her finger.I smiled satisfied,her hand still in mine.I stayed like that for some time and before getting up I placed a kiss on her hand.

'You are mine Krithi.'I said in my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 815 19
Like every other Indian teenager with strict parents, Divya's love life is a mess, not because she can't date but because she has shitty taste in men...
835K 23.3K 45
Krithika was in love with Ankith for 8 years,They were neighbours and best friends . But ,all of sudden Ankith stopped talking to krithika she trie...
82 6 5
She was content with her life. She had everything. A loving family, a great best friend and a super nice boyfriend. It all changed, it all came crash...
35.4K 1.6K 57
Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It started at age 16 and she has never quite got...