The Beauty and The Beast

By calianaking

After the big battle, Hogwarts students didn't flee like they were expected to, but stood tall fighting for t... More

Chapter 1: New beginnings
Chapter 2: Lifeless heart
Chapter 3: Forced bond
Chapter 4: I'm sorry
Chapter 5: Memory Lane
Chapter 6: New dorm
Chapter 7: Mistakes were made
Chapter 8: Hargrids Heart
Chapter 9: Lake Mistake
Chapter 10: Drunk with Lust
Chapter 11: Remembering
Chapter 12: Wishing
Chapter 13: Eyes
Chapter 14: Tears
Chapter 15: Harry
Chapter 16: Mourning
Chapter 17: Sorry
Chapter 18: Fights
Chapter 19: Special Place
Chapter 20: Bullies
Chapter 21: Leader
Chapter 22; Talk
Chapter 23: Stood up
Chapter 25: Goodbye
Chapter 26: She
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: New Love
Chapter 24: The Cheat
Chapter 29: Aria
Chapter 30: Redemption
Chaper 31: Hold me close
Chapter 32: Formal
Chapter 33: Slow dance
Chapter 34: To heal
Chapter 35: Additions
Chapter 36: Lint
Chapter 37: Check up
Chapter 38: Alone
Chapter 39: Rekindled
Chapter 40: Time of our lives
Chapter 41: Tied down
Chapter 42: Pansy
Chapter 44: In awe
Chapter 45: Wedding
A/N; 1K Reads!!!!
46: Another one
Chapter 47: Others
Chapter 48: Wrong
A/N TWO
EPILOGUE

Chapter 43: All Love

1K 24 2
By calianaking

Harry's P.O.V
(Last one I swear)
________________________________

"Come on slowpoke!" She yelled as she darted through the trees. Damn, my girl is fast. I took off and ran faster and faster with her playful taunts. After a minute or two, I caught up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and hoisted her up, raising her till her hips were on my chest.

Spinning us around, I laughed in happiness. This was perfect. She leaned down and kissed me hard. I stumbled a little and we both fell backward, her landing on top of me while we giggled like children.

"Hi" I whispered and she grinned.

"Yeah like that's a normal thing to say in the middle of the conversation"

I grinned, flipping us over as I leaned down and kissed her intensely. She giggled again as I attacked her neck, nipping at it playfully. Bringing my head back up, I lay my forehead against hers.

She raised her hand and brushed away a stray lock from my face. I leaned into her touch and gently grabbed her wrist, holding her hand there. She smiled softly and pecked my cheek. I smiled back and grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles gently.

I can't believe I was going to pop the question today. In a couple minutes, she would be mine forever. In this beautiful forest.

"I love you" she blurted out and I kissed her back fiercely.

"Love you too princess" i whispered, my voice hoarse from the kiss, "more than you could ever know" I pushed her hair behind her ear.

Our intimate moment was perfectly ruined by the phone call I was expecting.

"One sec princess" she nodded.

"Hey bro, ready?" Draco asked and I nodded.

"Yes. Actually no. Maybe. What is she says no? What's going to happen? Shit I'm going to be alone..." I rambled.

"Pshhh...can't hear your bullshit...psshhh call you back?" He joked and I relaxed.

"Ok I'm hanging up!" But he already did. Motherfucker.

I snuck behind a tree and watched as Aria approached the baloon curiously. Perfect.

Hermione and I spent hours organising this. It was really sappy. There was a bunch of balloons tied to a tree. Each of them contained a poloroid of a us, a moment I loved, except one, which had a note. The note read;

Hey my princess,

If you're reading this, it means I'm not next to you because I'm too chicken.

I watched as she leaned up and looked around, looking adorably confused.

And your probably confused as to why there is a fucking note from me when I was just with you. Let me explain.

I love you. So so much. You are my star. You're like my personal brand of heroin.

I watched in awe as a grin took over her face at her favourite quote from Twilight.

I want to spend my entire life with you. I want to raise my children with you. Life with you is chaos. But it's good chaos. Beautiful destruction. Precious abomination.

I know you are the one. My future is you. My life is you. You own my heart. I want to grow old with you. I want to have children with you. I love you.

I quietly came up behind her and got on one knee. This was the moment.

Turn around princess.

She turned around slowly, tears pouring down her cheeks. Her mouth opened and closed several times.

"I love you. So so much. I want to spend my life with you. Aria Grey, will you make me the happiest man on the fucking planet and marry me?" I asked and her hands went up to her mouth. And then she bolted.

It took me a couple seconds to fully understand what just happened. I sat there in defeat for several minutes. My mind blanked and I almost robotically packed up the photos, the ring, the balloon and put it in the car. Then I went back to the spot and wept. Tears streamed down my face.

She left me. Just like that. My heart was pounding. My heart hurt. But my mind was white. Plain canvas.

I didn't feel the rain. I didn't feel the pain. Oh great now I'm Dr. Suess.

"Ok I can't see you get sick" someone said I barely remembered being dragged to a cave.

Someone lit up a torch and then I realised.

Aria. My heart throbbed.

"How...how could you?" I said brokenly.

"I'm not good enough for you" she whispered.

"There's another reason" I said coldly.

"I can't give you what you want!"

"I want you! I love you!"

"Harry! I can't have children! That's what you want! A kid! I can't give you that! I'm not good enough!" She dinner and I froze.

"You can't have...what?"

"Children, Harry! I have a complication in my uterus, I can't have children. Marry someone who can give you that" she cried. Begged.

"No" I whispered and clutched her face in my hands.

"I love you. I only want to raise kids with you. We can adopt" she shook her head.

"It's not the same!"

"Why? Because Its not your blood? Being a parent is raising and making your child a good person, whether it is yours or someone else's. I love you. Just because you can't have children doesn't mean I love you any less" I kissed her passionately and desperately.

"I'm sorry" she croaked.

"Don't be" I kissed her again.

I got on one knee again and she laughed.

"Sappy speech, loveyness, cringey promises" i blabbered and she laughed hard.

"Yes!" She said and I squealed, kissing her. Resting my forehead against hers, our eyes were trained on each other as I slid the ring on her. She chuckled and lifted her head to look at it. It was a crown. Because she was my princess.

"Let's get your sexy ass home before we both freeze to death" I winked and she laughed.

"That the only reason?" A mischievous grin lit up her face.

"Hmmm it is if you want it to be" I bit my lip and twirled a piece of her hair.

"Oh shut up. Hermione's wedding is this weekend."

"I know, we've all grown up too fast"

"It's upsetting. Their daughter is keeping them up all night"

"I know but Draco spoils her to no end. He loves her so much it's adorable. Hermione sent me a pic of them snuggled together on the couch. She looks so small in his arms. She's only a week old"

"Awww Harry you jelly?"

"We will have our own soon"

"Mmhm. Soon" she kissed me softly.

"Have they chosen a name?"

"Not yet"

I already have some in mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 109 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
22.5K 356 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
94.9K 2.1K 48
❝Loving your enemy is not easy. Some accept it, while some are hellbent on destroying.❞ Students returned back to Hogwarts to complete their final ye...