Chapter 47: Others

Hermione's P.O.V
________________________________

***at Harry's wedding***

"Damn, someone is looked particularly beautiful" Draco whispered in my ear as I dipped a strawberry into the gooey chocolate.

I tilted my head back and caught his lips. He smiled and pulled me close to himself, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"These heels are killing me"

"Mmm I'll take them off soon, Mrs. Malfoy" he muttered seductively and I chuckled.

"Smooth, Mr. Malfoy"

"You look hot, can I take you out sometime?" He teased loudly, letting out a low wolf whistle.

"Hey you ready to go?" A girl asked. I stared at her in confusion until I caught her glaring at Draco.

"What do you m- Oh!" I chuckled. She frowned a little.

"Thank you so much, that was really kind of you, and it's great to know there are people like you who exist. But no, this is my husband, sorry about the confusion"

She looked relieved and laughed.

"Thanks, just got a little worried"

Draco chuckled lightly.

"What happened? I'm confused" he pouted.

"She thought you were a creep trying to hit on me so she pretended to know me to take me away from you"

"Wow, she seems great" he said softly and I nodded.

We talked for ages, playful teasing and making out. He left me for minute to go check on something and I looked around. I spotted a beautiful velvet suit with lilies and immediately thought of Draco.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, his tone unreadable. He turned to me; his lips in a tight line as he followed my gaze.

I tilted my head in the direction of the suit. His eyes depicted hurt.

"What?"

"I leave you alone for two minutes and you're already looking at other guys?" He muttered.

"What?!?"

"I saw you" he said, and I lifted my head to look at the person. He was a tall man with pleasant facial features and sharp green eyes.

"Oh, that" I laughed. He looked at me, confused and hurt.

"What's so funny" he grumbled.

"I was looking at his suit. It's beautiful isn't it? I just thought you would like it" his tone softened immensely and he kissed my temple, his eyes guilty.

"I'm sorry I-"

"It's okay, I would've felt the same" he sighed in relief and pulled me in for a quick kiss.

"I shouldn't have doubted you, I am sorry, I really am" he said sincerely, cupping each side of my face, pulling me into the dance floor when a romantic song started. He grinned his boyish grin and pulled me in. Hiding his face in my hair, he inhaled deeply.

"Mmmm what perfume do you use?" He asked, taking a deep breath, a small moan leaving his mouth. I chuckled.

"It's called Natural" he laughed lightly.
He kissed me lightly, breaking away and resting his head on mine.

We danced for awhile, drowned in each other's scent and eyes. His eyes were soft and kind.

"I hate to break this, but Izzy is crying for Daddy dearest and Daddy dearest only" Luna came out of nowhere, interrupting us. He smiled and pulled away.