Chapter 44: In awe

Draco's P.O.V
________________________________

*a week before Harry's proposal*

I can't believe it. Today was the day we could bring my princess home. I couldn't wait. I have a daughter. A beautiful, adorable daughter. She hasn't opened her eyes yet, but she has Hermione's wavy hair, not the frizzy kind she had back in 5th year, but the one she had in the last year. Post puberty.

Hermione came home the next day and dropped dead on the couch. I woke her up to eat and then she fell back asleep, waking up the next day. All we've done for the past few days is organise all the clothes and stuff.

"Babe we need to get up someday" Hermione whispered against me as I pulled her even closer. It's was 7 in the morning and we were in bed, her face on my chest and mine on her head. I had a bad case of bed hair.

"Mmhmmm I know, just wait. This is probably the last time we can sleep this comfortably" I mumbled and she chuckled.

"And plus, the longer I wait in bed, the more likely we are to have a repeat of last night" I flipped us over so I was on top and positioned my elbows beside her head to hold my weight.

"Draco!" She scolded playfully. I dipped my head down and pulled a bit of skin between my teeth to suck on. Her sweet spot. I could see how hard she was trying not to moan.

Challenge accepted.

I licked all over her skin and bit down gently, trailing kisses up to her collarbone. I leaned down and kissed her fiercely and passionately. She responded with quick strokes of her tongue and I let out an involuntary moan.

She pulled away and smirked at me.

"Wipe that sexy smirk off your face or I will not be responsible for my actions" I whispered, leaning down into her ear.

Her smirk only widened. She was so fucking sexy. I instantly became hard.

"Oh, well now you're just asking for it" I closed the blinds and leaped into bed, smirking.

"And here's your consequence"

***

We finished 'business' about half and hour later. I was so excited to finally be able to hold my child. Would she have my eyes or Hermione's beautiful ones?

"You know her face is like yours" she said and I couldn't agree more, happily. She had most of my facial features, except her hair and skin, which were her mother's.

"I know! She's so cute"

"Did you just call yourself cute?" She laughed.

"I'm not cute! I'm sexy! There's a difference"

"Mmmhmm whatever you say, teddy bear" I gasped dramatically.

"Me? A teddy bear?" I spat and she laughed again. I could listen to that sound all day.

"Yep. A cute teddy bear" she leaned over and kissed my cheek, causing me to grin.

We arrived at the hospitals maternity ward minutes later. We walked up to the front desk and explained our details to the lady. She nodded and led us to a large room filled with crying babies. I hugged Hermione from behind and rested my head in her neck.

"And here she is. A beauty"

We could only stare at our child. So beautiful. She had Hermione's soft skin. It was slightly darker than mine, so it must be hers. Her hair was curled at the ends adorably.

"My princess" I whispered and hugged Hermione tighter.

"Our princess" I grinned and kissed her lovingly.