EPILOGUE

Hermione's P.O.V
________________________________

A/N; This is a shorter chapter, FWI.

"Ughhhh Izzy" I whined as she laughed, spilling beans all over her clothes. Again.

After cleaning her for the third time today and putting her to sleep, I dropped dead on the couch and groaned loudly.

"Mmmm my favourite sound" Draco whispered in my ear and I opened my eyes to see him crouched next to me. I turned red and playfully hit his arm. He laughed loudly as I sat in a sitting position so that he could sit next to me. He plopped down and pulled me into his arms.

"How was work?" I asked comfortably.

"Stressful,tiring and hard" he groaned and nuzzled his head in my hair.

"Awww poor baby" I mocked and he chuckled.

"Hey sweetheart, I was thinking"

"Oh no"

"Hey!"

"It's the truth" I smirked evilly.

"Izzy is a month old now, and I was, you know thinking, she needs, you know, someone to play with" he started.

"If you want to have another child right now I will smack you across the face" I said. No matter how much I loved Izzy, I was not ready for another so early.

"No, not that, although it would be fun" he chuckled darkly and my face heated up.

"Then what? Give her a pet or something?" I asked and he nodded.

"I was thinking, you know, someone to grow up with, until she's like, 15" he said.

"Like a dog or cat" my face brightened.

"Like a dog. More specifically, a husky" my mouth dropped open.

"Yes! Oh god that's an amazing idea!!!!" I squealed and he nodded in agreement.

"I know, aren't I a genius?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed.

"So that settles it. We're getting a husky" I lay on his chest. Looking up, I saw his sheepish expression.

"What?" I asked and he gulped.

"Well-" he started but was cut off by a weak bark. My eyes widened. He didn't.

"Draco!!!" I scolded.

"Sorry?" He said as an adorable grey-white puppy ran up to us, wagging its tail. My heart melted a little.

He leaned down to kiss me before picking up the dog. It barked at him.

"Easy boy" Draco tried to tame him.

I laughed and picked up the poor dog, easily placing it on my lap. It looked up at me with its big, blue eyes.

"Isn't he adorable?" I asked, In love with him already.

"Yeah he is. So you're not mad or anything?" He chuckled nervously.

"No, not at all" I whispered half heartedly.

I jumped off Draco's lap and started playing with him.

"What do you want to name him?" Draco asked, crouching down.

"Uhhhh...." I blanked out.

"Dakota?" He said and I nodded.

"It's nice." I scratched the back of his ears.

***

Moment of truth. Would she like him?

I lay Izzy down on the blanket. She was on Draco's lap again. He loves her so much.

"Hey princess" he cooed.

She squealed. I left the room and went and got Dakota. Trying to catch him was hard, he wanted to play all the time. Finally, I got him and carried him to the room.

Izzy's eyes widened. I set him down in front of her. He raised his paw and gently touched her. She squealed. He barked and nuzzled his snout in her arms. She laughed again and poked his fur. Yipping , he ran in circles around her.

In no time, they were playing like siblings.

I sat down next to Draco and he kissed my hair.

"This is a Family" he whispered and I lay my head on his chest.

"Yeah, yeah it is"

________________________________

And that's all folks.

Shout out to my amazing readers, thank you so much, I know it's my first book and it's kinda trash, but it means so much to me.

Please, share this and invite others to read as well.

Finally, once in for all,

Adios.❤️❤️❤️