Chapter 29: Aria

Harry's P.O.V
________________________________

*before Hermione came into the hall*

I walked into the room, sulking as I drowned myself in my self pity. It seems Love has left me forever. The one girl I had feelings for. Gone. Pulled away from my grasp. Just because if that pathetic blonde baby. I cursed at him silently. How dare she? For HIM?!? The guy who CHEATED on his girlfriend!!!!

I collided headfirst with someone and my arm shot out to keep them from falling. I looked up to see beautiful ocean eyes staring back at me. The said girl looked into my eyes with as much intensity as I did with hers.

She was...something else. Wherever our skin met, I felt tiny zaps if electricity. My hand absentmindedly went up to push a strand of her hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek in the process.

She was beautiful. Innocent beautiful. One glance at her and I could tell she was kind hearted. The way she immediately tried to cover her body with mine so I wouldn't feel the impact was...unexplainable. She looked to innocent for this world.

"Hi?" She whispered softly.

It was then I noticed the position we were in.

"I'm sorry, I-" I said as I stared at her, "I wasn't looking where I was going" I finished and she smiled at me and my stomach did a backflip.

"My god you're beautiful" I said bluntly and she blushed intensely.

"Sorry. I'm not normally like this" I mumbled.

"Harry. Harry Potter" I explained and she nodded.

"I know, who doesn't?" She chuckled and I couldn't think straight.

"Bond. James, Bond" she responded in the same tone that I had and I laughed. She stared at me for a couple seconds.

"What happened?" I asked and she snapped out of her daze and she looked at me.

"Nothing. Aria Grey" she said and I sighed. Even her name was beautiful.

It took Ginny years to have this effect on me and this girl done it in under a minute.

"Wanna grab breakfast?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders with a small smile. As we lined up, i got to know more about her.

"No way!" She said, laughing as I told her about the Ron-Slug incident that happened years ago. Her laughs was music to my ears.

"I know, it was crazy" I replied.

"Hey Bug Girl!" Someone called and I noticed Aria stiffen next to me.

"Is there any creepy crawlers on you? Or have they gotten inside you and bitten your tongue so you can't speak, freak?" Pansy said, coming out of nowhere, taunting Aria. I felt my blood boil at the sound of that.

"Leave her" I said and everyone turned to me.

"Or what?" She smirked, but there was fear in her weird shade of green eyes.

"Or I reveal your secret" I whispered.

"Bye Buggy" Pansy mumbled and walked away.

I got my food and pulled her aside.

"Hey, what was that about?" I asked.

"They call me that because I like biology"

I nodded sympathetically. I felt drawn to her. I was about to walk to the table with her when I froze, feeling a warm touch to my cheeks. She. Kissed. My. Cheek.

"Thank you, for standing up for me" she whispered and I nodded, grinning.

"Least I could do to help such a beauty" I said, not recognising the words that left my mouth. She froze and backed up immediately.

"I-I need to go" she said but I held her wrist.

"There's more isn't there?" I asked and she nodded shyly.

"Then tell-" i started.

"No"

"Why not?"

"No, Harry"

"Please, I'll help"

"Harry stop!"

"Listen-"

"Harry! I just met you! Ok? Get that through your head!" She yelled and I flinched.

"Sorry, I just met you" she continued.

She massaged her temples lightly and went to go get some food.

I let my eyes watch her as she got more food.

"Harry" she whispered seductively.

"Harry" she said again.

"Harry!" I snapped out of my daze and looked at Hermione yelling at me. I watched as Aria came back and Hermione introduced herself as my cousin. I shot her an amused smile but she gave me a 'be grateful you retard' look.

"Harry go get some food will you?" Hermione asked, practically glaring at me. Aria looked petrified.

"But-" I started, confused. She ushered me away and I sighed.

As I walked around, Ginny walked up to me.

"Harry I'm sorry, I'm ready to take you back" she said sweetly and I sighed.

"You had your chance. And I had mine too. You might be ready to take me back, but I'm not ready to take you" I said bluntly.

"But Harry, give us a second chance?" She begged and I realised something. Every time we were in public she would act like this. Maybe she was doing this for publicity. Maybe not. I'll never know.

"Sorry, but I think I've already found my second chance" I said, briefly glancing at Aria.

I watched as she huffed and made her way to them. She looked at Hermione, said something and looked irritated and walked away. As I walked backed to the girls, I decided not to overthink everything and try to warm up to Aria. After shooting away Goyle, I lead her outside to talk.

"Hey look, I'm sorry about prying like that. That was totally uncool and it won't happen again" I said and I saw what I had looked for in her eyes. That flicker or disappointment.

"Unless, you let me?" I suggested.

"What do you mean?" She asked, confused.

"Can I-" i started, horrified of doing this again, "fuck don't let me down now luck" I mumbled.

"What, Harry?" she asked, clearly amused.

"Would wanna get coffee with me?" I asked and she looked surprised. It probably wasn't a big deal, but it was to me. I spent weeks getting over Ginny, and now I didn't want to be stood up again.

"You mean a date?" She chuckled.

"No! I just, want to get to know you? Maybe? Not really a proper date, just a coffee run"

"I'm in" she said and I kissed her on the cheek in excitement. We both blushed harshly.

She shook her head, laughing as she walked away. I resisted the urge to hug her.