Chapter 43: All Love

Harry's P.O.V
(Last one I swear)
________________________________

"Come on slowpoke!" She yelled as she darted through the trees. Damn, my girl is fast. I took off and ran faster and faster with her playful taunts. After a minute or two, I caught up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and hoisted her up, raising her till her hips were on my chest.

Spinning us around, I laughed in happiness. This was perfect. She leaned down and kissed me hard. I stumbled a little and we both fell backward, her landing on top of me while we giggled like children.

"Hi" I whispered and she grinned.

"Yeah like that's a normal thing to say in the middle of the conversation"

I grinned, flipping us over as I leaned down and kissed her intensely. She giggled again as I attacked her neck, nipping at it playfully. Bringing my head back up, I lay my forehead against hers.

She raised her hand and brushed away a stray lock from my face. I leaned into her touch and gently grabbed her wrist, holding her hand there. She smiled softly and pecked my cheek. I smiled back and grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles gently.

I can't believe I was going to pop the question today. In a couple minutes, she would be mine forever. In this beautiful forest.

"I love you" she blurted out and I kissed her back fiercely.

"Love you too princess" i whispered, my voice hoarse from the kiss, "more than you could ever know" I pushed her hair behind her ear.

Our intimate moment was perfectly ruined by the phone call I was expecting.

"One sec princess" she nodded.

"Hey bro, ready?" Draco asked and I nodded.

"Yes. Actually no. Maybe. What is she says no? What's going to happen? Shit I'm going to be alone..." I rambled.

"Pshhh...can't hear your bullshit...psshhh call you back?" He joked and I relaxed.

"Ok I'm hanging up!" But he already did. Motherfucker.

I snuck behind a tree and watched as Aria approached the baloon curiously. Perfect.

Hermione and I spent hours organising this. It was really sappy. There was a bunch of balloons tied to a tree. Each of them contained a poloroid of a us, a moment I loved, except one, which had a note. The note read;

Hey my princess,

If you're reading this, it means I'm not next to you because I'm too chicken.

I watched as she leaned up and looked around, looking adorably confused.

And your probably confused as to why there is a fucking note from me when I was just with you. Let me explain.

I love you. So so much. You are my star. You're like my personal brand of heroin.

I watched in awe as a grin took over her face at her favourite quote from Twilight.

I want to spend my entire life with you. I want to raise my children with you. Life with you is chaos. But it's good chaos. Beautiful destruction. Precious abomination.

I know you are the one. My future is you. My life is you. You own my heart. I want to grow old with you. I want to have children with you. I love you.

I quietly came up behind her and got on one knee. This was the moment.

Turn around princess.