46: Another one

Aria's P.O.V
________________________________

*2 months later*

Hermione walked up to the microphone and took a deep breath. She was my maid of honour so she got the second speech (after my parents).

"You know, when I first met Ari all those months ago, she was different. So different. A shy, sensitive, insecure and depressed girl. It was in the dining hall when she bumped into Harry. She was being bullied and we stopped them. That was when I thought she was a quiet person" everyone laughed and I smiled, squeezing Harry's hand. He kissed my temple.

"But then as I got to know her, I was like we at have I gotten myself into. She was a firework of a person, showing different emotions and colours as you got to know her more and more. She was vibrant, brave and bold, with the ability to turn heads with her voice alone. Her words were like swords and her tongue sharp. She wouldn't hesitate to say the first thing on her mind"

"Funny story, we went out once, for shopping, and we came across a ship that sold pretty clothes. We went in and were looking around and the cashier said, "don't touch anything you can't afford"." I smiled as I remembered the story. Harry chuckled.

"And Ari went off at her. The insults and screams had people staring. The cashier threatened to sue her for verbal assault. But she just looked at her and said, "don't threaten me with something you can't afford" and then slapped her right across the face. And I just kept thinking, damn. Who is she?!? My innocent Ari?" Everyone laughed again.

"After that, I found out her actual personality and we had so much fun. She is responsible for my laughter, my happiness, my everything. She is my sister and means the world to me. I don't know where I would be without her"

"Knowing Harry for seven years, I knew they were the perfect match. Harry was a brave, wild, yet stupid person" i laughed as Harry pouted sadly.

"I knew she could teach him right from wrong. She was smart. Street smart. He was not. They were two puzzle pieces. I remember the one time Harry came to the dorms drunk and Proffesor McGonagol walked in. He threw up on her foot" Harry shrunk into his seat.

"I can see Harry trying to hide, so can everyone please turn to look at him?" She asked mischievously and everyone turned. He went red and hid behind me as people hooted.

"They are perfect together. Congratulations to Harry and Aria" she toasted.

I watched as everyone clapped. She came down into Draco's arms as he twirled her and kissed her lightly.

Hagrid stood up and clapped loudly, and everyone followed. He had given a beautiful speech at Hermione's wedding. Professor McGonagol walked on to stage.

"To start I'll like to say that in all my years as a teacher I never met someone who got into as much trouble as Potter"

"I don't know what he was thinking. Stupid decisions, they seemed to be his talent. One day, i thought, one day he's going to grow up and become mature. Become something. Become the kind young man he could be. Today is that day. Today is the day that he becomes the boy he deserved to be. And I couldn't be more proud. Of course, he will have his faults and fails, but who doesn't?"

"To Potter and Gray!" she toasted.

***

I sighed, walking into a room without any guests. They said my wedding would have a lot of people but I didn't know it would be this many! I slumped against a chair. Where is Harry when you need him?!?

I rest my head against the wall, only to be jolted by the soft creak of the door. I inhaled, his scent invading my nose. It was addictive. He soon came up behind me and pinned me to the wall, one of his hands going around my waist and the other just above my head. He dipped his head into my neck and took a long, slow breath.

"Hey" I whispered as he began feathering kisses down my neck

"Hey" I whispered as he began feathering kisses down my neck. He smiled as I threaded my hands through his hair.

"I've missed you" he mumbled as he trailed his mouth up to my jaw, "so much"

"I missed you more"

His breath became shallow and laboured.

"Who would've thought when I bumped into you all those months ago, we would've gotten married"

He lifted his head to rest it against my forehead, his eyes soft and loving.

"I love you, so so much, princess" he said, grabbing my hand softly and kissing all my knuckles and then my ring.

I pressed my lips to his. He responded softly, gently. He kissed me multiple times before quickening his pace. My tongue ran over his lips and he opened his mouth. His hot tongue traced every corner of my mouth. My hands wrapped his neck and his mapped my back.

I moaned as he sucked on my lower lip. He growled and kissed me firmly. Breathless, he pulled away and began trailing kisses down my neck, one hand on the side of my head to get better access and one reaching for the doorknob. I heard a loud click as he locked the door. A mischievous glint was in his darkened eyes. He reached underneath me and pulled me up bridal style, (ha!), placing me on the counter.

***

"You think the guests will be waiting for us?" I asked as I lay on his warm chest.

"Who cares?" He said, flipping me and peppering soft kisses down my neck as I giggled like a child.

A harsh knock interrupted us and he growled in frustration.

"Go away!!!" He yelled and turned to me, about to kiss me again. I chuckled at his rudeness.

The knocking became louder.

"This better be fucking good!"

He put on his clothes on and then mine, opening the door.

"Sir it'....and....urgent" I squinted, trying to catch what they were saying.

"What is it?"

"It's Mr....I'm so...." I couldn't hear much of their conversation.

He slammed the door and returned to me with a pale face.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked softly.

"It's Blaise"

***