LOVED BY A MALFOY | D.MALFOY

By hazzoranstories

Anastasia Martha Riddle is going back to Hogwarts! What will happen if Harry and the Weasleys find out about... More

Importent info
Mark
Hogwarts
The toad
Holiday
Christmas
He's so dead
"Malfoy!"
Martha or Narcissa
O.W.Ls
Never going back
Rosaline
Snatcher
Awkward
Goodbye and Hello
The burrow
For me
Powers
Vanishing Cabinet
Lingerie
Sectemsempra
Past
Girls night
Riddle
His death
Important info
The Seven Potters
The mission
Leaves
Deathly hallows
Cottage
Rose Ring
Gringotts Break-In
The Start
The ROR
Dead
Wedding
19 Years Later
Prolouge/Explanations
Questions?
Back with the Malfoy Family
Phases of the Positives
Children in 2020
Tiberius & Alex Biography

Malfoy Manor

4.5K 80 39
By hazzoranstories

Anastasia's hair:

I sighed on the black leather couch in the living room I had arrived in just a few months later. I have been at Malfoy Manor for 3 months already and I am going back to Hogwarts in a week. I am nervous to go back, I mean I have been hiding a huge secret from all my friends and old family. I have been hiding that Voldemort is my father. Yep, Voldemort!

"Anastasia! Come!" I heard a familiar cold voice shout from the dining room. I sighed and got off the couch and went into the dark dining room. There, at the end of the table was my father. Staring at me coldly.

"Yes father?" I asked annoyed. He was fine with my attitude, he actually liked it! He thought it made me a true slytherin.

"As you know, you are starting Hogwarts in a week. Now, since you are my beloved daughter you have a small little mission. Your mission is simple. Befriend Harry Potter." He said slowly.

"I'm already friends with Harry." I groaned.

"No! You need to become best friends with Potter!" He snapped. I didn't even flinch.

"Do I have to?! Why can't I just become best friends with Hermione?" I whined.

"You will not befriend a mudblood! Otherwise you might as well go back to the blood traitor Weasleys!" He shouted.

"Ugh! Fine!" I complained.

"Good. Now you need to befriend Potter to gain his trust and learn information about him."

"Fine." I breathed. I have gotten used to doing what ever father says, because otherwise he will get mad. Even though I have never been scared of him, he can definitely yell.

"Great. You have a free day today so you can do whatever, but don't go outside of the Manor grounds!" He warned. I nodded then headed out of the dining room. Even though he was Voldemort and like ya know, plain evil. He is actually a pretty good father, he is considerate of my feelings, somewhat respectful to me, and he is always worried about me. I hate to admit it, but I love him for that.

Usually when I have a free day I just lay around but today I wanted to do something. So I walked up to Draco's room and saw an....amazing...sight.

There, by his dresser, stood Draco only in his boxers. I chuckled.

"Why are you just getting dressed? It's 1 in the afternoon!" I chuckled again. He didn't even turn around, he just kept looking though his dresser.

"Because, I might have just woken up." He said shyly. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. I looked at his dresser and scanned the clothes.

I quickly picked out an outfit for him and he put it on. He was about to button his shirt when I stopped him. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on the lips. He moved his hands from his buttons to my waist and pushed me toward him. I smiled into the kiss.

He slowly moved his hands down my waist to my ass then my thighs. He then picked me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt my jean skirt that was already semi short go up. I could tell my knickers were showing. Good thing I always were lace undergarments now, I started wearing them everyday because you never know what's going to happen when you live in a house with Draco.

He walked us over to the wall were he slammed me against it. I moaned loudly into the kiss when I felt the tent in his pants brush against my knickers. Ya know what! I can't let him be dominant like last time!

I broke the kiss and pushed him off me, so now my legs were no longer around him. He looked a little confused but it was soon interrupted by me pushing him on his bed. He smirked and was about to grab my waist when I grabbed his hands and pulled him back. He pouted a little but was soon turned to confusion when I pulled his hands over his head. I smirked and pulled out my wand and flicked it quickly. Soon ropes appeared around his wrists, tying his hands together. He tried to struggle out of them but he couldn't.

"What are you doing?" He asked quickly.

"It's my turn to be dominant baby." I smirked again. He raised his eyebrows. I leaned down and kissed his lips gently. He relaxed under me and I thought I would have some fun.

I brushed my hand over his pants and I felt his lip quiver into the kiss. I smirked again because I knew he was dying to touch me. I broke the kiss and looked at him for a bit before attacking his neck with kisses and nibbles. I quickly found his sweet spot and he tried to hold in a moan. He hates it when I'm dominant. He doesn't like it when he is not the leader.

I decided to tease him more so I broke the kiss and looked at him for a bit before starting to take off my top. He was literally dying. He struggled to try and get out of the ropes but he couldn't. I threw my shirt aside and then I realized I was just hovering over him, that's not okay!

I quickly began straddling him and I felt my knickers hit his now huge tent. He moaned quietly.

"You're mean." He complained. I smirked and leaned into a kiss. I could tell he was planning something, so I quickly got his mind off of whatever he was thinking about by slowly rocking my hips back and forth. I could tell his mind immediately snapped out of his thoughts and he didn't even think before he moaned loudly.

"R-rose." He groaned as I kept rocking over his tent. It felt so good, but I wasn't going to ruin my dominance. I then stopped.

"You want them off baby?" I asked innocently gesturing toward the ropes.

"Yes! Please!" He begged. I leaned forward and put my finger to his lips.

"Be quiet! Your parents or worse my dad could hear you!" I hissed. He just glared at me. I smiled smugly.

"What will you do if I untie you?" I asked slowly.

"Everything." He breathed. I sat back and thought for a moment, I had nothing to think about, I just wanted to annoy him.

"I guess." I said painfully slow. He smiled in glee as I brought my wand out again. I waited for a bit.

"We'll have to do this more often." I smiled.

"No." He complained. I giggled before flicking my wand. The ropes disappeared and he immediately lunged forward and kissed me passionately. I melted into the kiss as he turned us around so he was straddling me now. He quickly kissed down my jawline to my neck where he immediately found my sensitive spot and I let out a soft moan. His hands shot up to my bra were he unclipped it with ease then started to massage my breasts gently. I groaned and he smirked into my neck.

His hands went from my breast down to my skirt were he tugged on it to get it off. Once he got it off he threw it to the side by my top. He then took off his unbuttoned shirt and threw it with my clothes.

His lips went from my neck down my stomach to my knickers were he was about to take them off with his teeth when we heard a knock on the door. We snapped our heads toward the door.

"Draco. May I come in?" Narcissa said from the other side of the door. Draco got off me quickly and quietly and ran to get his shirt and started to button it. I ran off the bed and grabbed my clothes and looked at him. He looked around then saw his bathroom. He pointed to it while finishing his last button. I ran into the bathroom with my clothes and shut the door quietly.

"Come in mother." He said to Narcissa. I heard the door open and heels walk in.

"Did I hear something?" She asked.

"Um, no." Draco tried to act normal.

"Anyway, do you know where Rose is?" She asked again.

"No, why?"

"Oh well I was going to ask her if she wanted to go to Diagon Alley for your school supplies." She stated.

"Oh, okay. I will try to find her, she has to be somewhere." Draco chuckled a little. I decided to get dressed so I put on my bra, shirt, and skirt. By the time I was done I heard the door close and Draco walk over to the bathroom door. He knocked on the door.

"She's gone." He murmured. I opened the door and he gave me a small smile. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. I sighed.

"We can never get a break." I giggled.

"I'll make sure we get a break." He smirked. We stood there for bit before he broke the hug.

"Are you going to go with my mother to Diagon Alley?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." I said with a smile.

"I love how much you like my mother." He smiled.

"Your mother is very sweet, why wouldn't I like her?" He shrugged.

"I better go and find her before it gets too dark to go." I said. He nodded and we both walked out of his room. He put his hand around my waist as we walked down to the living room. Narcissa looked over to us from the couch she was sitting on. She got up with a smile and walked over to us.

"You asked for something Narcissa?" I asked kindly.

"Ah yes, I was wondering if you would like to go to Diagon Alley with me to get you and Draco's school supplies?" She asked.

"I would love to." I smiled.

"Okay, we will leave in 10 minutes if that's fine?" She asked.

"Sure." I said before she left the living room.

"I better go tell my father. Would you like to come?" I asked Draco. He hesitated.

"Sure." He said slowly. I grabbed his hand and led him to the dining room where my father was sitting where he was just before. He had his eyes closed, he looked like he was concentrating.

"Father." I announced so he could hear me.

"Yes Anastasia?" He said, his eyes still closed.

"I am going to Diagon Alley with Narcissa in 10 minutes if that's okay." I said more like a statement.

"That's alright. Is Draco going with you?" He asked.

"No."

"Have him go with you. As much as I hate to admit it, I trust that boy. I know he loves you, so he is the only person I would trust him to take care of you. So he is to take care of you in Diagon Alley." He said dramatically.

"Father I'm not a child ya know! I can take care of myself!" I snapped. Draco looked at me like I was crazy but I just looked at my father.

"You are not old enough to take care of yourself! Mental and physical!" He shouted. I groaned.

"When are you going to stop treating me like a child!" I yelled. He opened his eyes in anger. He only glanced at Draco, because knowing my father, he knew Draco was there.

"When you prove to me that you can be mature!" He bellowed as he stood up. I felt Draco tense up next to me. I stood up on my tip toes.

"Can you wait outside?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded and headed out of the dining room.

"Father! I am mature!" I screamed.

"You are not! You just complained about a little thing!" He shouted as he walked over to me. I glared at him.

"That's because you doubted my abilities! Do you think I'm not a good witch or something?!" I yelled as I walked toward him.

"You are a very powerful witch Anastasia. But you are not mature enough to take care of yourself! End of discussion! If you want to go to Diagon Alley then I would recommend that you stop this stupid argument!" He scolded. I glared at him. Then everything started to feel cold. I knew what was happening. The windows in the dining room started to freeze while snow started to fall in front of me.

"Never." I hissed. He glared at me then pulled out his wand and I pulled out mine. I pointed it at him.

Now there was a layer of snow on the ground and table. Little chunks of ice started to form around me.
He shot a spell out of his wand but I blocked it.

"Stupify!" I shouted. He blocked it with ease. My glare deepened.

He shoot another spell and I blocked it again. We shot a few spells at each other. The ice around me growing. Then the ice started to shoot at me but then jerked the other direction. That distracted me.

"Crucio!" Father yelled. I looked away from the ice and I was filled with excruciating pain. I fell to the ground and screamed so loud I was worried the Weasleys would hear me.

"Fine! Fine, argument over!" I gave in. He stopped the spell and the pain started to fade away.

"Alright then. Keep that in mind, when you disobey me. You will be punished, even if you are my daughter." He murmured. I nodded and got up. I looked at him one more time before walking out of the door.

I walked a little bit before getting attacked by Draco.

"What the hell happened?!" He yelled. He was examining my whole body and checking for any cuts.

"Me and Father got into a little fight. He just sent the crucioutus curse at me when I was distracted. I'm fine." I reassured.

"No you're not." He concluded.

"Baby, I am. Really." I said grabbing his hands. He nodded as Narcissa came in the room. Clearly she didn't hear me because she just smiled at me.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah. Is it fine if Draco comes with? Father won't let me go without Draco." I stated.

"Oh, sure. Come on." She said holding out her hand for us to apperate. We both grabbed her hand and apperated. It was the original feeling but soon we landed on hard stone. I looked around to see the beautiful life filled street. I smiled.

It felt like coming home.

First chapter of sequel! Didn't expect to start with a bang! Did ya?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 137 28
When Hermione finds herself alone after the death of Harry and Ron, she will discover that Draco Malfoy is no longer what he was!
343K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
48.2K 1.8K 40
"The trouble is, we always think we have time. We only realize how little time we have until it nearly escapes our grasp, almost falling into the han...
2.1M 45.8K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...