THE WITCHER IMAGINES

By noqueenie

A book of imagines dedicated to the Netflix show The Witcher and the characters within the show. I own the wo... More

request page ; closed
g ; soulmates
j ; first meeting
g ; nightmares
c ; wounded
j ; elves
g ; jealousy
g ; ignored
g ; dragons treasure
j ; childhood lovers
g ; kidnapped
g ; mages
j ; star crossed lovers
g ; secret wife
g ; poisoned
g ; shifter
g ; thief
g ; another witcher
g • j ; mages II
g ; dragons treasure II
g ; first born
g ; white eyes
c ; bluebells for a queen to be
j ; fussing
j ; songwriter
c ; uncureable
g • j ; the ancient ones
c ; promised princess
g ; confessions
c ; uncureable II
j ; star crossed lovers II
j • g ; mages III
j • g ; queen of hearts
g ; exposed feelings

g ; coming home

27K 672 26
By noqueenie

••
You gathered washing from the line between two trees and began carrying it inside to fold and put away. You put your clothes in one draw and his clothes in another.

After doing the washing you made your way out to your horse and rode into town to get some stuff from the market that was happening.

You walked around gathering bread, fruits and vegetables, some cheese, some meat, some food for dinner, and some fabric to repair damaged clothes and began to make your way back to your horse when you noticed the local inn become louder than usual suddenly.

You threw a look in the general direction and kept walking to your horse, knowing that if you went in there to see what the noise was and got hurt somehow that Geralt wouldn't be happy with you; especially as he was due home today at some point.

You climbed up on your horse and rode away back towards your house. You heard the door of the inn slam open and you sped up your horse, not wanting to be involved with what's happening there.

You slowed down and climbed off the horse, walking I towards the small stable like building and locking the gate behind you.

You placed your basket on the table, putting the fruit in a bowl that Geralt had carved you, the vegetables in another basket that was on the side, the meat in a pan ready to cook and your fabric in the cupboard so it wouldn't get damaged.

You started chopping up vegetables and the meat ready to make a stew which Geralt had told you it was his favourite which you found hard to believe, it was just meat, vegetables and stock but he said he loved it.

Once you had that cooking away you went to fix the tear you had gotten in your dress, you'd gone out gathering mushrooms and berries from the forest behind the house and had caught your dress on a stick and tore it.

After fixing the dress, you repaired some of Geralt's clothes that he had broken once out adventuring and fighting monsters, you swore everything he owned had holes in them.

You picked up the flowers that had started to die and carried them outside to put in the garden to let them compost. You walked a little further behind the house and started picking some fresh flowers to put in the vase.

As you carried the flowers towards the house you heard the sound of hooves along the path heading up to the house. You quickly picked up the pace and put the flowers in the vase and looked out the window. You knew better than to stand outside in case it wasn't Geralt even though nobody else knew about your house in the woods.

Geralt wanted it to be that way to keep you safe because he didn't want to constantly be putting you at risk by bringing you along with him. He took you along once and you tripped and cut your arm and now you have a big scar across your forearm much to the dismay of Geralt. He felt guilty for ages that you had cut yourself when you were with him and he didn't want to damage more of your "perfect skin" as he said it was than he had already. He always went slightly quiet when he saw the cut on your arm and he would slowly trace it with a sad look in his eye and you'd kiss his forehead to bring him back to reality.

You saw ahead of silver pop up over the hill and slowly Geralt and Roach came into your view. You waited for him to put Roach with your horse before you opened the door and ran out to him.

He saw you running towards him with a smile on your face and your hair flowing behind you. He placed his bag on the ground just as you jumped into his arms. He held you tight against his chest, his head buried in your neck taking in your scent.

In real-time, he'd been gone 3 weeks, but to him, it felt like a lifetime. Anytime he had to leave you felt like forever.

Without even putting you down, he picked up his bag and carried you into the house. He kicked the door behind him closed once he was in the house and put his bag on a chair and went towards the bed where he sat down, continuing to hug you close, scared that you'd disappear if he let go.

"I missed you," he said, the first to break the silence. He heard your heartbeat increase and smiled to himself.

"I missed you more. It felt so lonely here without you" you said, your head now resting on his chest with his head on top of yours.

"We both know what happened last time you came with me. I don't want you to get cut up every time you come with me" he said, you could feel his fingers trace your cut, the location burned into his memory, sadness evident in his voice as he spoke.

"Don't focus on that. Focus on now" you said, putting your forehead on his, your hands holding his face.

You looked into each other's eyes before he leaned foreword and pressed his lips against yours, pulling you closer to him if that was even possible.

Much to his dismay, you pulled away from the kiss, in need of oxygen. Also, Geralt stunk.

"Let's get you in the bath Mr. You need cleaning," you said laughing, pulling him up and towards the bathroom. You filled the bath with hot water and in Geralt climbed. You washed his back and his hair, ensuring the dirt and monster parts were all out and his hair was clean.

Once Geralt was all clean, you handed him some clean clothes, kissed him, and made your way to the kitchen to check on dinner.

You were stirring dinner when someone knocked on the door. You tensed up and slowly crept your way to the bedroom towards Geralt.

"Geralt. Someone's at the door" you said in a whispered rush, fear evident in your eyes. Geralt has a lot of people that don't like him and you didn't want to risk opening the door to one of them. The house was hidden away from people and you'd either have to know where it was or get horribly lost to find the house.

Geralt picked up his sword and crept towards the window, peering out at who was on the other side. You heard him sigh, put the sword down, and open the door.

"Ah, Geralt. I wondered where you had gotten to friend" you heard a male say as he walked into the house. Who was this man? You thought as he pulled out a chair and sat down at the table.

"Darling you can come out. He's not here to hurt us" Geralt said, his hand extending to you. You placed your hand in his and walked towards him.

"Y/N darling this is Jaskier. He's the bard that wrote the songs about me. Jaskier, this is my wife Y/N" Geralt said, his hand never leaving yours as the other wrapped around your waist.

"Wait a minute. Wife? When did this happen?" Jaskier asked, standing up and walking towards us.

"We got married a few years ago now. He saved me from a werewolf and wouldn't let me leave every since" you said, smiling up at him as he pulled you closer and kissed your forehead.

You watched as Jaskier became severely confused by the fact that Geralt was being affectionate.

"I thought you couldn't feel?" Jaskier said and you heard Geralt sigh which made you laugh.

"Everyone thinks that until they meet a witcher who loves someone. It's a myth. To make them seem scarier" you said as you cuddle into Geralt.

"No writing songs about this Jaskier. She's up here for her own protection. I don't need people finding out that I have someone I love otherwise they might use her against me" Geralt said, the fear evident in his eyes as he looked at you.

"No problem. Wouldn't want to piss Geralt off by making his wife an item to be used against him" Jaskier said and Geralt nodded, satisfied with the answer.

You plated up dinner, even with the amount the Geralt ate there was enough for Jaskier. You placed the breadbasket on the table and as you went to sit down Geralt pulled you into his lap.

"I can sit in a chair Mr," you said, trying to stand up but every time you did Geralt would pull you back down.

"Just eat please. I'd rather you sit here," he said, picking up a bread roll and offering you half. You sighed, shaking your head and laughed before starting to eat your own dinner.

After dinner, you offered Jaskier the spare bed and everyone went to bed.

You laid there, wrapped up in the sheets with Geralt, tracing all the scars on his body whilst he laid there, his eyes watching you.

"You never cease to amaze me," he said quietly, pulling you closer and cuddling you. You rested your head on his chest, listening to his slow heartbeat that slowly dragged you into a deep sleep.

"I'll always love you my love" you heard Geralt say before you drifted off, a small smile on your face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 972 31
A book of imagines and one shots dedicated to the Netflix show, The Witcher. I will predominately be writing for Geralt and Jaskier to begin with but...
479 0 22
ℑ𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞 𝔡𝔲𝔟𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯. **ALL RIGHTS GO TO N...
25.6K 685 32
Antea of Oxenfurt has disguised her life as being a simple barmaid in the city of Oxenfurt, until a cloaked stranger with the stench of death wandere...
104K 3.3K 22
❝Ever seen a devil with a helo?❞ ❝Ever seen an angel with some horns?❞ • Netflix • The Witcher • Season 1 • {Based on only the Netflix series} © 2021