Moon and Stars || OT7

By lilosworld

"How can the reason you don't want me at Big Hit be that you're afraid the boys will fall in love with me?"... More

Prologue: Who's that?
The ISACs
The ISACs pt.2
The Afterparty
The Boyfriend
Awards
The Collab
The Collab pt.2
Release Day (m)
The Label
Messed Up
Moving
Truth or Dare
Bruised
Amends
I'm Free
Season of Feelings
Valentine's Day
Confusion
The Kiss
The Kiss pt.2
Enamored (m)
Revealing
Love
Jealousy
A Celebration of Sorts (m)
The Tour
Welcome Back
Halloween
Relationships
New Friends
Suspicions
The Family
The Family pt.2
Finding Out
Awards to remember
The End
Wake Up
Recovery
Secrets
My Choice
Issues
In My Feelings
Fake Love
Forgiveness
A song about you
Crush
Chaotic
The Party
The Party pt.2
The Party pt.3
A Promise
The Date
Christmas (m)
Baby
Lockdown
Quarantine
First Time (m)
Stuck With You
Interventions
Therapy
The Photographer
Tension
What prison has done
New Steps
Another reveal
Hey Sister (m)
Backstage
Games
No More Playing
Late Nights (m)
The Dinner (m)
The Aftermath
Hurting (m)
Losses
The Wedding
The Wedding pt.2
The Morning After
New Beginnings
Surprise
Parents
What happens in Paris
Birth Day
Babies
Epilogue: Ever After
~ Character Index ~

Not So Secret (m)

2.4K 100 35
By lilosworld

April 2018

Another day went by with the two love birds covertly exchanging glances. The evening before they weren't able to see each other privately, as one of Moonhae's meetings went well into the night. The sexual tension between them keeps building up, the air seeming thinner and thinner every time they're around one another. They want each other, but can't have each other yet.

Taehyung glimpses something in the reflection of the dance room mirror. He turns to see narrowed eyes just barely gazing in through the high-placed windows, the raven black hair catching his attention. The head suddenly raises a finger, slowly moving it towards her, motioning to follow. His stomach flutters.

"Um... Can we take a quick break?", Taehyung suggests to his hyungs.

"Yeah, let's take five", Namjoon says, grabbing a bottle of water.

The brunette haired boy is about to leave the room, when Jimin asks him, "Where you going, Tae?" in an almost sly way.

"Uh... Bathroom?", he scratches his head.

"Oh, okay", he responds nonchalantly, but then purses his lips.

Ignoring his friend's odd look, Taehyung quickly steps out into the hallway. Spotting her dark locks moving around the nearest corner, he follows. As soon as he steps around, he's greeted by her beaming smile. She's elated to see him and so is he.

Not wasting another second, he wraps one arm around her waist and entwines the other in her hair, pulling her close and planting a kiss on her beautifully plush lips.

"Hey, Moon", his whisper sounds raspy in her ear.

"You're getting red lipstick all over your mouth", she giggles at the streaks covering his mouth.

Suddenly, they hear footsteps, so Moonhae hastily drags Taehyung into the nearest alcove by his collar, her back against the wall and his body closely pressed up against hers. By some miracle, the staff worker walks right past them without noticing. They both attempt to stifle their laughter at the precarious situation.

Hands still on his collar, she pulls him into another kiss. He welcomes it, his tongue eagerly parting her lips. She moans happily into his mouth, as he tightens his grip around her ass. Swinging her arms around his neck now, all she wants to do is wrap her legs around him, let him take her right here, but...

"Taehyung?", Jimin's sickly sweet voice calls from down the hallway.

They immediately pull away from each other, exchanging panicked looks.

"Where are you? Our break is over!", he seems to be coming closer.

She hastily wipes off the red lipstick that she can from his lips.

"Taehyung?", his voice is now almost immediately next to the alcove.

She suddenly shoves Taehyung out from the alcove and into the hallway, right in front of his hyung.

With a perplexed look on his face and tousled hair, he blinks back at a startled Jimin. They both just stare at each other for a moment.

"Hey, Jiminie...", he tries to act normal.

"Uh... You have some", Jimin motions towards his mouth, "...Lipstick?"

"Oh...", he can't find a good explanation as he quickly scrubs at his lips with the back of his sleeve.

Luckily, he doesn't ask for one. Just silently walks back to the practice room.

"Jin?", Jimin motions for his hyung to come off to the side to talk to him, once he gets back.

"What is it?"

"You were right", he mumbles.

"About what?", Jin leans his ear down closer towards his friend.

"I just caught Taehyung in the hallway with red lipstick all over his mouth", he whispers wildly, "Her lipstick."

"I knew it", Jin shrugs smugly, "I mean if that closet incident didn't already tell enough."

"Holy shit. Holy shit", he runs his hand through his hair.

"Now you just sound like Jungkook."

"Jin, what do we do now?", he asks the mastermind.

"We wait and see, Jimin. We wait and see...", he nods slowly, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at Taehyung walking back into the room.

It was only after Friday's work that Taehyung and Moon could finally have some real private time. Undisturbed and relaxed, but also heated. Tomorrow happens to be their day off. Their one day off of in the month. And they already know how they want to spend it.

"Are you coming? :(", Taehyung's message reads.

"Of course I am, they're just finishing up some boring stuff", she texts back, not paying attention to the rest of the meeting she's in.

"Hurryyy"

"Why so urgent? Are you already hard or what?"

"No..."

The meeting finally wraps up and Moon steps out, making her way towards the elevator. Her phone buzzes again, indicating Taehyung has sent her another text.

"What are you wearing? ;)"

"All black lace... Even the panties. If you can even call this tiny piece of fabric panties...", she sends the teasing messages.

For a moment she watches him type, stop typing, continue typing, stop and then start again. She giggles, almost knowing what he's going to write.

"Ok, now I'm hard"

With that, she wastes no time getting to the dorms. To her delight, she discovers the door to his room to be unlocked, now slowly pushing it open.

She finds Taehyung on his bed, leaning against the headboard, looking down at his phone. Brunette strands fall into his eyes as he rests his chin on his fist, his heart-shaped lips forming into a cute little pout. His muscular forearms are exposed, him wearing a loose black t-shirt paired with baggy sweatpants. His feet, of course bare, happily dance back and forth, as he hums to himself.

As he becomes aware of her presence, he looks up at her, dropping his phone. His face lights up in such a sweet way.

However, she returns his gleeful expression with a sultry gaze, telling him she's up to no good.

"I heard you had a problem", she lets her tongue glide over lips as she steps out of her heels.

Immediately, his expression changes to a one of longing, but at the same time his eyes gleam dangerously, something that excites her.

"Did you come here to fix it?", the sensual sound of his deep voice makes every part of her tingle up into her fingertips.

"I'll do that and more", a mischievous grin paints her lips, as Taehyung slides towards her at the foot of the bed.

Still sitting, he wraps one arm around her waist, pulling her onto his lap, her knees resting against the soft cotton sheets. Her lace dress rides up along her thighs, her barely covered bottom making contact with the growing excitement in his pants.

"So tonight's the night?", he sighs into her, as she leans her forehead against his.

"Yes", she bites her lip heatedly.

"Good, because I need you", he growls before kissing her feverishly.

They both had been waiting a week to do this, in Taehyung's case slightly longer, their emotions and wants now running free. Their kisses grow deeper and deeper until they're forced to pull apart to catch their breath. It doesn't stop Taehyung from moving his lips to her neck though, sucking at her skin, creating little love marks with his mouth. The lace collar on her dress prevents him from exploring the rest of her body, so his hands slowly move up to the zipper in the back, leisurely pulling it down.

Once her back is exposed, she reluctantly moves off of him, getting up to let the dress slip down off of her slim figure all the way to the floor.

"Wow", he barely whispers, admiring her whole body, the most beautiful thing in the world to him.

"Enjoying the view?", she smirks playfully, moving towards him again.

This time she glides her hands down his upper body, getting to the rim of his shirt and lustfully removing it over his head. Then she straddles him again, now pushing his shoulders against the mattress with her palms, keeping him there. Leaning forward, she molds her lips back together with his, running her fingers across his firm abs and chest.

"You should be shirtless more often", she breathes into his ear after breaking the kiss.

"You should be, too", he's intoxicated by her beauty as she straightens herself up again.

"I will, if you do", she grins, finally unhooking and tossing her lace bra off to the side.

Taehyung doesn't hesitate to reach up and touch her perky breasts, eliciting a lightly pleasured gasp from her. For a petite girl she sure has some nice curves.

Moonhae starts fidgeting at the waistband of his pants, trying to pull them down, but he quickly grabs her shoulder, pushing her onto the mattress instead and climbing on top of her. She grins, understanding how this is going to go.

It turns into somewhat of a game of who can be on top. He kisses her feverishly, rolling his hips down into hers. She rolls him onto his back, slipping his pants off impatiently. He takes the top again, skillfully sliding her panties down her legs and off into oblivion. She pushes him down again, finally getting rid of his boxers.

When he makes it to the top once more, the vigorous rolling game stops for a moment. His length rubs up against her, moisture inviting him in, as he gazes down into her dark irises. He is so helplessly in love with her.

Taehyung wants to open his mouth, remembering something important, but it seems she knows where his mind is.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill", she assures him and he nods.

Their lips interlock once more before he enters her. She can't stifle her gasp. He's anything but small and it's been a couple months since she's had sex.

As he begins thrusting into her at a fast past, she wraps her legs around his moving body. Their moans fill the bedroom now along with the heated air and they make no attempt at being quiet. The way they perfectly synchronize in pleasuring each other, there's no way they can hold back. It feels as if their bodies were made for one another.

They keep going in their longing for each other until Moon feels a familiar knot in her stomach, his thrusts now also getting sloppier. But it's time to turn things around again.

At this point, he lets himself get rolled over to be on the bottom. Much to his pleasure, she skillfully lowers herself back onto him, moving up and down, continuing the sound of skin meeting skin. When she adds some rotation in her hips, he swears under his breath, knowing he'll cum any moment now.

Releasing inside of her, the warm fluids filling up her body, she also cums right after, slamming her palms against his shoulders to stabilize herself.

Exhaustedly, she finally rolls off of him, so they're lying side by side on the soft sheets. They're attempting to catch their breath again, chests rising and falling heavily.

"Fuck, Moonhae", he sounds worn out and elated in the best way possible, "How are you so amazing in every single way?"

"I could say the same about you", she turns to nuzzle up against the man's chest.

With their world finally at peace, they get under the covers, cuddling up to each other's bare bodies. The warmth they share is so comforting. Taehyung plays with a few strands of her hair, cradling her lovingly until she falls asleep. He feels the most content he's ever been and with that, he drifts off easily once more, something he can seemingly only do when Moonhae's by his side.

They wake up late the next morning, awoken by the early afternoon sun. Taehyung stirs a little before gazing down at the ethereal girl lying in his arms. So it wasn't all just a really vivid dream. He feels a rush of exhilaration flow through him, causing him to lean down and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

Her lashes flutter and she slowly opens her dark granite eyes. Looking up at her companion, a small smile spreads across her face.

"Good morning, little moon", his grin turns into a boxy smile and he bites his bottom lip.

"Little moon?", she raises her eyebrows.

"Your name means moon in English."

"I know that. And I'm little how?"

"You're so small", he pinches her button-nose with a giggle.

"Okay, then, big bear", she squeezes his cheeks together happily.

"So what are we going to do today?", he asks, stroking her dark waves away from her light face.

"Oh, we're not going anywhere."

"Oh?"

"I do want to shower first though."

"Why don't we have breakfast first?", he suggests instead, his expression changing.

His look reminds her of last night, as he props himself up over her. 

"Breakfast?", she raises her eyebrows once again.

Now kissing her softly, his head slowly trails down across her chest and stomach, eventually ending up down below under the covers, his tongue at her entrance.

Now she knows what kind of breakfast he had in mind.

"Has anyone seen Taehyung?", Jungkook questions his hyungs in the kitchen.

It's late in the day, nearing dinner time and no one has seen or heard from him all day. They all shake their heads.

"Weren't we all supposed to meet for dinner? It's our day off, where is he?", Jungkook continues to whine.

"I don't know...", Jin says, shrugging in an exaggerated manner and sounding like he does know something.

"He's totally ditching us. I bet he has a secret girlfriend or something", Hoseok chuckles jokingly.

Jimin and Jin just exchange looks.

That's when the door to the kitchen suddenly swings open and Taehyung steps in. His dark brown hair lays messily on top of his head and he's only wearing a fluffy gray bathrobe and some slides.

"Oh, hey, do we have any food?", he greets them, immediately walking over to the fridge and checking out its contents, "I'm super hungry."

"Uh, we were supposed to eat together, hyung", Jungkook not so kindly reminds him.

"Oh, sorry, I'm busy. Can we eat together another time?", he barely sounds apologetic.

"Well, what are you busy with, Taehyungie?", Jimin decides he wants to grill him a little.

"Um... Just working on some stuff...", he scratches his head.

"In your bathrobe?", he gives him a look.

"...I didn't feel like getting dressed", his palms start sweating.

"So you're just busy with some work you're doing in your bathrobe all day", Jimin smirks, but doesn't say anything more.

"Uh, yeah, so... How about we go out to eat in a few days? I gotta go", Taehyung excuses himself abruptly, carrying his dishes out of the kitchen.

"What was all that about?", Namjoon furrows his brow.

Jimin shrugs at his hyung before interlocking his all-knowing eyes with Jin's once again.

As soon as they finish having dinner, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok head for the common lounge room, while Jimin, Jin and Jungkook split off into the other direction, returning to their bedrooms.

They walk along the hallway, looking down at their phones as they go. As they pass Taehyung's room, however, some off-putting sounds catch their attention.

Jungkook is the first to pause, trying to figure out what the noise is. It sounds like someone's squealing, loudly at that, then there's low grunting and the creaking of a bed.

The moment he realizes what's going on, Jin and Jimin quickly turn around to a wide-eyed Jungkook. They both stumble forward, frantically clasping their hands over his mouth to keep him from shouting out. Immediately, they pull him around the corner, away from the sinful bedroom.

"What the fuck!!", Jungkook's whole face is the epitome of shock, as they take their hands off him, "Was that Moonhae?!"

"Yes, but you can't tell anyone", Jin tells him.

"You knew?!", he's completely overwhelmed.

"Well, we saw some things...", Jimin admits.

They inform him about everything they know so far and what they've seen. The maknae listens intently, but keeps muttering profanities under his breath with every revelation.

"So all of this started happening after he kissed her? And he just pretended it went badly?", Jungkook asks after hearing them out.

"Actually...", Jimin hesitates, "I think this is happening because of me."

"What the hell do you mean?", Jin shoots him a look.

"Well, after the kiss, she came to me and asked me for advice. And it sounded like she really liked him, so I said 'You know what to do if you like him' and then I never heard from her again", he explains.

"You did what?!", it's the first time Jin's hearing of this and he's not happy.

"Uh..."

"You're not fit to give advice, Jimin. You leave those kind of life-changing tasks to the pros", he says, pointing at himself.

"But isn't it good that they're together now? I mean he really likes her", Jungkook interjects.

"We don't know if they're together. For all we know they're fuck buddies thanks to Jimin now. Judging by Moonhae's life choices so far, that's not so improbable and also the last thing she needs", Jin explains as if he were a concerned parent.

"I don't think Taehyung would do that. That sounds more like Jungkook", Jimin responds.

"Hey!", the younger looks offended.

"Ok, anyway, although we don't really know what's going on, I think it's best we just let them be for now", Jin expresses, then eyes Jungkook, "And not tell anyone."

"But-", Jungkook wants to protest.

"No buts!", Jin gives him warning stare, "You better listen to your elders!"

His shoulders sag and he irritatedly kicks the floor like a child throwing a mini tantrum, "...Fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
13.2K 784 15
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
311K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
581K 20.6K 50
~Completed[āˆš]~ Kim Taehyung,an ordinary student in Seoul University is dating with Jungkook,the youngest member of BTS,the most popular kpop group. I...