I'm Not Her (Mtv's Teen Wolf)

By UknowImAdr3amer

"Brooke look I never meant for it to happen it just came out, I regret it." I stand up getting out of his bed... More

I'm Not Her. Chpt 1
When You're Gone. Chpt 2
Tall Dark and... Creepy. Chpt 3
Werewolves Dancing and Jealousy. Chpt 4
Broken. Chpt 5
The Truth. Chpt 6
Love me? Love me not?. Chpt 7
Don't Break. Chpt 8
Flash back's and truth. Chpt 9
So please just catch me. Chpt 10
The Dream. Chpt 11
Day Dreaming. Chpt 12
Your Pain, Is My Pain. Chpt 13
Don't Touch Me. Chpt 14
Im Still Alive. Chpt 15
Alpha and Me. Chpt 16
The Plan. Chpt 17
No Relationship is Safe. Chpt 18
The Alpha at Midnight. Chpt 19
Never Kiss and Tell. Chpt 20!
The full moon. Chpt 21
Jacksons on the Prowl. Chpt 22
Mr and Mrs Stilinski. Chpt 23
Let There be Lights. Chpt 24
She Lay Dying. Chpt 25
Scream. Chpt 26
Empath? Or No? Chpt 27
It's Here. Chpt 28
I Wanna Be Drunk. Chpt 29
Waking Up. Chpt 30
Sister Bonding. Chpt 31
Fix You. Chpt 33
ITS UP!!!!!
Its my birthday. Chpt 34
The End. Chpt 35 part one
The End. Chpt 36 part 2!!!
Not an update
Part 2 Chapter 1, The Siren is Back

Now You Know. Chpt 32

6.5K 199 28
By UknowImAdr3amer

Brooke's pov

"What do you mean you see Peter?"
I asked as her glaced over eyes turned in my direction.

"I mean I see him... Everywhere, I see him in math class in the ice the day we went skating, at first I thought it was just some weird PTSD thing but the last thing I remember before I blacked out for 3 days and ended up running around nude was his face in the bottom of my tub."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
I heard somebody at the door but I was still in shock of what Lydia had just told me.

My mouth hung open slightly as I began to get up off the bed.

"I'll be right back." I said walking down the stairs.

I didn't even know what was going through my head at this point... The only thing I could think Of was Peter.

The banging on the door continued as I finally reached the bottom step. Climbing stairs is not the best feeling especially when I got my leg gashed this morning.

"Hold on I'm coming." I yelled a little bit.

Unlocking and opening the door Stiles came barging in with Scott Allison and Jackson.

"They're coming." Stiles yelled pushing Jackson up the Stairs.

They can't be here. Not now. Who the hell is coming? Ohh shit Lydia is gunna KILL me.

She's in her room fragile and teary eyed and her ex Boyfriend just walkd through the door, just what she needs! Double note the sarcasm.

"Who's coming?" I yelled hobbling up the stairs as the pain in my leg increased.

"Derek and the mutts." Allison called over her shoulder as she followed the group into my room.

Shutting the door I turned around to walk to Lydia's room to inform her of our visitors.

But she beat me to it she was standing at the edge of her opened door.

"So I guess we'll have to finish our talk later" she whispered before starting to turn back into her room.

"Lydia no wait you have to come into my room!" I said peeking out the front window seeing Derek's cold face.

"What are you talking about?" She asked rolling her eyes and stepping back into the hallway.

"I didn't tell you everything... I mean I told you everything about me but Not about Scott." I whispered as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What about Scott?" She asked walking closer to me so she could hear my words.

"He's a werewolf." I said seeing her eyes grow.

"So I'm not crazy?" She asked tears welling in her eyes.

"No no of course you're not-"

"So you lied to me? You let me think I was crazy... Even after the doctors medicated me?" She cut me off looking hurt.

"I- I was trying to keep you safe, Lyd I had trouble sleeping I was scared for my life I've almost died a few times for crying out loud. I didn't want to have you go through that too."

"So the thing in the school and at the movie store and the night of the formal were all werewolf attacks? Were they all Scott?" She asked shocked and scared.

"No no no Scott is new... Peter was the one at all of those places but he's dead now." I said reassuring her as I walked over to her to rest my arm on her shoulder.

"But right now we aren't safe... Derek is here for you, he thinks you're some super natural monster called a Kanema. Long story short we need to get into my room so Allison and Scott can protect us from Derek and his pack."

She nodded her head at me and pushed through my door as she made eye contact with Jackson she scoffed.

Flipping her hair she walks over to my bed hopping onto it and crossing her legs.

"Guys... Guys guys their getting closer!" Stiles says as he looks out the window.

He waves me over and places his arm around me pointing with his other to show me Isaac's sickly sweet smile.

He lifts his hand up waving his fingers at me.

Erica then punches his arm and he shoves her as he looks up to my room again and winks.

"So who does this guy think he is? Yuck. That's disgusting Brooke please avert your eyes." Stiles said pulling me away from the window.

"Scott what are we supposed to do they aren't freaking vampires they don't need my permission to come in, they can whenever they want. And in case you didn't notice were out numbered." I said sarcastically and began closing the curtains and locking my bedroom and bathroom doors.

"I don't know Brooke."

"Well what if they get inside?" I asked again.

"I don't know Brooke!" He said more agitated.

"Well what if-"

"I DONT KNOW BROOKE." He yelled at me.

"Well mr grumpy pants all I was going to say is that we should call for back up."

His face softend and he nodded in agreement. Stiles on the other hand looked none too happy.

"Brooke no you know I don't want to get my dad involved in all this."

"I didn't mean your dad... I meant Allison's."

Allison's eyes grew wide as she looked up at me.

"Really? I mean if he comes here they'll end up dead the code hasn't really been working late-"

"Then what are we supposed to do? Huh? Let them take Lydia?"

"No I didn't say that." Allison said getting her bag out.

"I think WE should fight." She pulled a crossbow out of her bag handing it to me.

I examined it pulling the trigger back aiming and letting one fly. It landed in the middle of the head of a justin bieber poster on my wall.

"I've been meaning to get rid of that." I said taking the poster off the wall.
"This will do fine." I said as Allison removed a few more weapons from her bag.

She handed me a pair of silver handcuffs as She handed Lydia a knife and Stiles recieved a gun.

"Stiles stay here protect them and if any thing happens don't be affraid to pull the trigger." Scott said as he Allison and I left the room and descended the stairs.

"Derek's in the front Boyd is to the right side and Erica and Isaac are... They're moving I don't know where they are."

He said as I felt a fist come into contact with my face.

I fell to the floor as the crossbow left my hands.

Getting up and grabbing an arm I released the pain and anger in my body onto the arm that had swung at me.

It was Erica... Of course.

She fell to the ground in fits of pain as I dragged her body over to the railing. Using the handcuffs I'd recieved to secure her to the rail and just for good measure I placed my hand to her forehead causing her to cry out in pain and eventually pass out.

As I turned around I noticed Isaac had been secured as well and that Boyd and Derek were entering the house.

Allison and Scott went after Boyd leaving Derek to me.

He slowly approached showing his fangs as I charged for him.

He grabbed my arm bending it back quickly and causing me to scream. My head became fuzzy at the feeling of my arm breaking and my vission began to faulter.

Derek dragged me out of the house as I attempted to burn the arm that grasped me with my hand but it wasn't working. It was only creating a small pain sensation in Derek considering he was an alpha and was now able to heal almost as soon as I touched him.

As my screams grew louder I saw Stiles run down the steps holding the gun up and threatinging to shoot.

I saw Lydia's face in the window quickly before the curtain was dropped again.

Stiles was yelling loudly over the sound of every one fighting.

"Put her down or I swear I'll shoot you and end you right here." He screamed as Derek twisted my arm back further causing me to cry out.

Lydia's face appeared at the bottom of the stairs and she began to run for Stiles' side. She placed her hand on his arm causing him to lower the gun.

Then She walked towards me and Derek.

"If you want me, take me. There's nothing else I can do for you but I'm not what you think I am." She said reaching for my body.

Derek kept his hand attached to my hurt arm as he pulled a knife from his pocket and slit my wrist.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" Lydia yelled reaching for my arm as Derek hit it away.

He reached into his jacket pocket as my vission began to fade and pulled out a vile of Kanema venom pouring it over the cut. The cut healed almost instantly and my bones began to crack back into place.

Looking down at my legs I ripped the bandage off to reveal fully healed skin.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically as he let go of me.

As soon as he went to grab for Lydia's arm we heard an ear shattering screech. My window was broken and ontop of the roof was the Kanema. It was Jackson, it had to be.

~~~~~~~
Ya I know I'm a bitch and I know it's been almost a month and id like to give you a reason for not updating sooner but there really isn't one. I just haven't been managing my time well and I know it's not fair to you guys so I'm gunna apologize and on top of that Id like to thank you as well. I love you all and can't believe you have stuck with me through this whole story!

Love ya guys!!!
-Hailey (who will most definitely be updating sooner!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 209 66
I decided out of boredom to create the entire history/lore of antanya after talking to my friend,which is mostly inspired by his help and advice whic...
16.9K 423 16
Chris thinks he's armored his heart past all hope of letting anyone inside....until Spencer comes along with a sledgehammer. ⛓ Šī¸_GhostInTheMachine_ ...
72.1K 852 33
{COMPLETED} New account @fromthedeadhouse
19.6K 399 20
Arthur Pendragon wasn't always a prat, he was a kind, loving, fun Prince, but something happened that changed him into a, what would Merlin call him...