Marvellous turns in my Typic...

By EmpireBlueBB

"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." She, a cheerful, quiet, and good-hea... More

CHARACTERS (She)
1. Nandini's life... A complete turnover
CHARACTERS (He)
2. Right Signal
3. 'do not disturb'
4. Just beautiful
5. "Don't come near me"
6. Elope To Her Love
7. Chit-Chat...
8. Love... something-something
9. Abhi n his Baby girl
10. At the party...
12. Yesterday Night... KISSED
13. 'She loves me & I too... n we kissed'
14. Great Grand Ignore...
15. Manik tried... *Smirk*
16. Speaking Silence...
17. In love with someone else...
18. A step forward... Involuntarily
19... 'Princess'
20. Sorry!!!
21. Revelation
22. A chance?
23. Our first proper talk! ... Giving a chance!!
24. Togetherness!
25. Realisation of Love!
26. Manik-"Nandini"-Aryaman
ON HOLD TILL AUG. 15 2021. (Extended)
On Hold

11. Guilty... But Why?

2.3K 180 5
By EmpireBlueBB

She turned holding her gown with a smile decorating her face......

And I.............

I am so surprised to react to anything...

"Nandini" I whispered looking at her with eye-opened n shocked expression...

Cabir looked at me ... then at her n clapped aloud while whistling to gain her attention n when she saw .... he gave a thumbs up to her n she smiled whole-heartedly...

'So innocent n pure her smile is...' my heart said n made me smile...

She walked down the stage to us...

"Nandu... u r so amazing... u rocked it." Navya said with excitement n hugged her.

"Nandini... u played very well... But u didn't mention that u r going to perform?" Mukti said.

"Actually, the pianist can't make it the last moment n Khusi was tensed so, I thought to help her out." She answered n we made  O face.

"U r beautiful." I said when Cabir n Abhi r praising her n she looked at me... Oh shit... What did I say???

"U played beautifully." I cover it up n she smiled.

I looked at Cabir who is giving me i-heard-it look... so, I excused myself as soon as possible...

The party ended n all my family went back to home... I had a get together with my crew members so... I stayed back.

----------------- -----------------

Morning, Malhotra Mansion

Nandini's POV

All r having breakfast, talking around generally...

But... only one face is sad n regretful... stealing glances of one whom he deceived... not talking anything nor taking much of food...

This face is not hidden from his BFF... who could guess his state n decided to talk over.

"Ohh... Ishani is kidnapped." Alya said scratching her phone n looked at the Malhotra ladies.

"Really! that's so sad... I hope Ranveer could find him as soon as possible." Navya said.

"Don't worry... their love is strong enough to be broken by these villains." Mukti said looking at them n Mom nodded along with others.

"Whom r u talking about? Is anything serious?" I asked as I have no idea what they r talking all of a sudden .... n kidnap...

"Ohh... Ishveer." Alya said taking a bit ...n I gave a confused look.

"They r talking about an online story ... It is awesome..." Mom said looking at me.

"Ya... in fact all his stories r worth reading. U should also try it... its name is EmpireBlue'BB." Mukti suggested n I looked at them with wide eyes... then make myself normal n nodded.

---------------- ---------------

Night, Malhotra Mansion

Cabir's POV

I saw Manik entering to the Music room after he came back from his work... He still has the same face as the morning...

Something is off... He is hiding something n is stress n sad... But the way he looked at Nandini today, is quite different... like he is guilty, ashamed, sorry... but why? ...  why suddenly... what happened exactly? ...  I need to find out...

I opened the door to the jam room n entered. He was sitting at the stool, tuning his guitar... but lost...

I cleared my throat to gain his attention... n I succeded... He looked at me but turned away doing his work. I sat dragging a stool in front of him.

"What happened?" I asked in a soft tone after a silence break in which he pretended to do his tuning n I noticed what he is doing actually...

"nothing" he answered without looking at me n confirming my doubts that he is not alright...

"U r sorry to Nandini" I said looking at his expression n he instantly looked at my face...

Yaa... even he knew it... I know him in n out...

Then he turned away n sighed.

"Why r u sorry?" I added.

"I should not have done what I did yesterday night." he said in a low tone filled with guilt.

But... What he did yesterday?... As far as I remember... ... We all r at his success celebration party yesterday night n came back after it finished.... but he stayed back to celebrate with his colleagues... Did something happened at that time?...

... ... ...

Scene Change...    At the same time at  Navya's room

Nandini's POV

"Nandu... I like butter Chicken that u made that day... I want to eat that." Navya said as soon as we entered her room after dinner...

Mom n Mukti has to discuss some business so they left n Alya is busy for her Fashion Week preparation... So, I & navya r chit-chatting n I need to take n her to her room n give her medicine... God knows where Cabir disappeared after dinner suddenly...

"Okay ... I would make it for u for tomorrow's breakfast then."

"Tomorrow...." he said stressing it n with a frown. Is she wanting to eat it now...

"Ya... U already had today's food ... so ur demand has to be halted till tomorrow morning." I said with a smile n forwarded her the medicines...

"No... I don't wanna eat it. It's tasteless..." she said raising her nose n looking cute...    I chuckled... But I need to make her have the medicines...

"Then... How about I give u something tasty after u have ur medicines?..." I said n she looked to my face with anticipation in her eyes...

"I'll get u Dahi-Vada that Cabir has specially ordered for u.... but only after u finish this..." I said n forwarded her the medicines which she instantly engulfed in one go...

"But where is Cabir?... Is he ignoring me? ... Do I look fat, Nandu?" she said n stood up to check herself in the mirror.

Oh God... These Pregnancy hormones... Why is it so moody? ... God save Cabir!!!

"No Navya... u look perfectly thin n fit... n as far as I know... u r the most beautiful girl in ur husband's eye..." I said looking at her n she blushed...

"But where did he go leaving his beautiful wife alone?" she said turning to me with an angry face...

"He must be with Manik... Don't worry I'll get him to u... n also give him the delicious Dahi-Vada for u" I said with a wink n turned to leave the room whereas she sat on the bed happily...

OMG... ... Such mood swings...

After I came out of her room... I need to find Cabir n give him Dahi-Vada...

So, I entered the kitchen n arrange a bowl of it for Navya n covered it... I saw Reshma Aunty going out of the kitchen ...

"Aunty...."

"Have u seen Cabir or Manik?" I asked as soon as she stopped.

"They walked to the Music room a while ago... There..." she said pointing to a room upstairs n I thanked her...

Holding the bowl in hands I started towards the Music room........................................

What do u think happened to Manik yesterday night? Why is he guilty?

One word for Navya & her tantrums?

What u think will happen when Nandu reach to Jam room?

Stay tuned... n don't forget to click on the STAR button on the upper-right corner...  *keep smiling n lead ur life without guilt*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 30.4K 31
#PRIVATE STORY# Ten years is a lot of time, especially if you are not in contact with someone, isn't it? Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy were child...
221K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
479K 30.2K 50
This story continues after musicana where manik left nandini because of dhruv. So tune in to read to know where destiny will take these two & there s...