We Were Meant To Be.~ COMPLET...

By shabz_sam

Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty six
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One.
Chapter Fourty Two.
Chapter Fourty Three.
Chapter Fourty Four.
Chapter Fourty Five.
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight..
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue

Happy Ending.

3.1K 124 34
By shabz_sam

۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝

Zayd's P.O.V.

"Wake up!" Came a tiny voice shaking me awake from my sleep.
I opened my eyes to see the pretty little girl standing beside me, smiling.

I rubbed my eyes to remove any sleep that was still there.
And carried her in my arms and made her sit on the desk.
Last night I dozed off while working late night.
Not only last night but I do that everyday.

"So Princess Arshiya, what brings you to wake me up?" I asked her.
She smiled, her eyes squinting a little and answered," I got a command from the queen to invite you for breakfast."
She then climbed down the desk and ran towards my bedroom door, not before telling me," if I were you, I wouldn't miss eating those pancakes." Then left.

I smiled after her.
She was just what I need early in the morning.
She was like my cup of coffee.
Just the perfect medicine for my headaches everyday.

I stood up heading towards the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the breakfast as the queen commanded.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I entered the dining room and spoke,"here I arrive my highness."

Arjun laughed beside me and spoke," you seem to be in a good mood today."
I gave him a weak smile in return and went towards the Queen that was my sister Aisha according to Arshiya and hugged her tight.

Just feeling all her warmth and love she had for me.
She hugged me back and asked," what's wrong Bhai?"
I kissed her forehead and spoke,"let's eat?"

Sitting on the table beside Arshiya and soon Arjun and Aisha accompanied.
After what happened during my wedding, I had decided to stay with Aisha and Arjun so I will always have Arshiya to cheer me up.
After a silence of few minutes, with only the voice of forks and knives I spoke," I have decided it to be today."

Aisha stopped her fork mid-way and asked," are you sure Bhai?"
I nodded.
"I came to this decision after alot of thinking and its for the best."

"No!" Arjun raised his voice a little.
He then looked at Arshiya and said," princess? Can you go and sit in the living room for few minutes?"
Arshiya looked at me then her mum and then at Arjun and innocently asked," is it about Anya Mami?
Arjun nodded.
She agreed, smiled and went towards the living room, also switching on the TV so she won't hear a word.

Arshiya has always been a good child.

"You can't do that to her." Arjun stated, his expression a mixture of sad and angry.
"Well i can't help her as well, she is suffering with that machines and wires all on her." I cried.
I let the tears fall, " I can't see her like that? Like a vegetable. It's been five years Arjun."

Arjun stood beside and said," I understand your pain, but think again. Give her a week's time atleast... Please?" I looked at his pained face, he was equally shattered as I was. Afterall, Anya is special to both of us, nodding I said ," ok I'll wait for few more days before coming to a conclusion."
Aisha hugged me and said," just don't make haste decision."
I nodded hugging her back.

Anya had been in coma for five years now.
It was painful to see her laying on the hospital bed like just sleeping beauty.
What was the use?
When she couldn't do anything other than just sleep.

I know even sleep was painful for her, with those needles pricking her now pale skin, with the feeding tubes attached, she looked like a fragile doll.

Atleast I would now have these seven days before living with her memories

*******
After two days...

I had rushed to the hospital, with Arjun.
We had been called by the doctor said that there was an emergency with Anya.

I kept on muttering Allah's name "everything would be okay." Arjun spoke,his voice with a little bit of fear.

"Please just drive faster?" I said somehow ordering.
He nodded pressing the accelerator.

We reached the hospital, as I rushed towards the receptionist.
"Mrs Anya Shaikh?" I asked
The receptionist typed on the computer and then replied," they have taken her to the I.C.U."
I nodded as I rushed towards the I.C.U. section.

Arjun came behind me," Aisha is on the way."
I paced to and fro outside the doors of the I.C.U.
It was almost after half an hour when the doctor came out of the I.C.U, removing his gloves he came towards me.
"The next 24hours are critical she need to be kept on watch."
"But what happened all of a sudden?" I asked.
"She started responding, her heartbeat was very fast, that's why we had to treat her."

I blew a breath of relief," can I meet her?"
He nodded.

I smiled thanking the doctor as I headed inside.
They had made me worn the hospital gown with gloves and a mask.
My eyes filled with tears, as I saw her.

My wife,
My life,
Anya.

I took her palm, kissing her on the backside of her palm.
"I love you Mrs.Zayd."
I then smiled and joked," you are supposed to say I love you too."

I kissed her again on the cheek as I continued," but I will forgive you for one last time...Ammi misses you as well, she has been praying for your healthy life everyday, Abu has also been praying,keeping himself all the day in his prayer room."

I hugged her, crying ," please come back."
A nurse came to tell me to leave, I nodded wiping my tears, kissing Anya on her forehead.

When I felt a tug on my shirt.
I looked at Anya,seeing her fingers clasping onto my shirt.
A smile plastered on my face as I shouted for the nurse.
The nurse came rushing towards Anya, checking her pulse and exclaimed," she is regaining senses, that's good news, I will go call the doctor."

I smiled, tears of happiness cascading down my cheeks, the mask now soaked with my tears, "I love you Anya."

Her eyelids fluttered as she opened them slowly, she tried to say something but I shushed here, keeping my gloved fingers on her lips and said," you don't have to say it now, am just happy you are back Coeur."

*******

We had now brought Anya home.
I had to carry her, and Anya in my arms was just what I wanted.
Five years in coma is long.
She had learn walking again.

Her voice was a little hoarse from not talking for long, but for me she was still the most beautiful woman in my life after my mum.
My mum had done all her beliefs on Anya, from taking off evil eye with the chillies to removing it with eggs and milk n bread or whatever she could to pray for Anya's well-being.

Abu had been bringing all the fruits and foods Anya loved, offering to feed her with his hand.
Aisha had brought Arshiya, showering her with love.

After a day of everyone in my room, showering Anya with love and care, I finally got my chance to be alone with my wife.
It was almost midnight.

I helped her comb her hair, as I spoke," you must be tired,sleep and tomorrow will have a whole day, only you and me."

She smiled hugging me, keeping her head on my chest as she spoke," I love you too."
I smiled pecking her forehead," I know Coeur," laying her down on our bed, and enclosing her in my arms I let her to keep her head on my chest, as I played with her hair.

"Would you now tell me what Coeur means?" She asked her voice a little sleepy.
She yawned as I replied," tomorrow wifey."
She chuckled on my chest, and said," well if not now then it's best I go back in Coma."

I raised her chin, her face facing me and kissed her on her lips, pulling her lower lip with my teeth I then replied," I'll never let you go."
Hovering her lips on mine she said," promise?"
I replied," promise." Before kissing her on lips.
Damn I missed her, I missed us.

I am glad that now I have Anya with me.
And I will never let her go.
Even the angel of death will first have to go through me before they take her.

Kissing her one last time, we both went to sleep hugging each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 160K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
228K 10.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
135K 12.4K 13
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
754K 28.2K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...