Loving him is my mistake(#wat...

By sri418

Krithika ,a 19 year old bubbly girl who lives happy life with her parents and a lovely sister.she is a girl w... More

Hello
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 44

9 2 0
By sri418

Krithi:

I woke up and found the room empty.I saw that sun is shining brightly,unlike early mornings.I sat up and stretched,but felt giddy and dizzy.

Yawning,I got up slipping my feet into flips,I made my way to washroom.I placed my hand on knob and was about to push it,but it got pulled by some one on the other side of door.I got startled when I see Yash and before I know what is happening,I fell on him making him stumble back and he got a chance to place his hand around my waist.Before we fell on floor,he balanced himself by gripping the counter beside him.Thankfully,we didn't fell down.We stood straight and I felt my cheeks burned as I saw him in nothing but his towel around his waist and my hands lying on his shoulders.Gulping,I turn around to leave but he didn't take his hand off my body.

I looked up him as nervousness crept my face.He is looking at me frowning,"Yashwanth.."I called him,but his focus is on my face,not on my words.

"Yashwanth,I'll go out  if you leave me.."I said,but he didn't moved.I narrowed my eyes bewildered as I saw his face.I wanted to shout,but I controlled it.

"Yash.."

"What are you feeling now Krithi?"He asked.

"Huh?"

"Your feeling...How you are feeling now?"He repeated his question.

"Do you really want me to answer this now?In the bathroom and you half-naked--"

"What?"He looked down creating some gap between us,without taking his hand off my waist.

"Shit!"He left me and turned around.I then take some breathe and went out.He came out after few seconds with an uncomfortable smile.

"I am sorry...I came for this..."He showed me a shampoo bottle,"I saw you sleeping and I thought I--"

I wanted to laugh at his nervousness,but controlled.I crossed my hands,"If you got what you want,then go out now."

"Yeah.."He took a step away from me and I turned to the bathroom.

"Hey Krithi.."

I saw him and raised my eyebrows asking what.He stared me for a second and smiled widely,"Good Morning."

I rolled my eyes and about to enter the bathroom,but stopped when he spoke up.

"You can return me a smile at least."

I glared him without opening my mouth.

"Stop giving me those hard stares"He said cocking one eye brow up,"Freshen up and come down.We can have a coffee."

I really want to drink a coffee,but I don't want to accept his offer.

"I don't want.."I shook my head and about to enter the room,but he spoke up again.

"I am preparing the coffee...."

I took one step backward,"So what?"

"Huh?!!"He seemed startled,"Krithi..coffee--I am preparing it."

"I already heard it."

"Umm..No one there at home."

No one there at home!!Did that mean Rithu went to work already.'Thinking I glanced at the circular clock hanging on my right and saw the time is 11'o clock.I felt shocked thinking why Rithu didn't woke me up.

"Krithi.."His voice broke my thoughts,"Everyone left to work."

"I didn't ask you that."I said masking my shock.

"It would be good,if you join me.."He smiled again-nervously!!!!

"No,Yashwanth.I don't need any coffee."I said and went inside the bathroom.

"I'll be waiting."I heard him shout.

"I won't come."I shout him back.

After half-an hour spending in hot shower,I came out of it.I picked a navy-blue plain tunic along with pale blue torn jeans.I combed my hair into pony tail and heard my stomach grumbling.I think,it need some food.

As,I walked down the stairs,I remembered that Yash would be waiting in dining room and I lost my appetite.I wanted to go back to room,but what I have to do,sitting alone.

"Hii."I saw Maya,climbing up,with a pile of clothes in her hands.

"Hey good morning.."I greeted with a smile,"What are these?"

"Mrs.Mishra wanted to change the bed spreads in their room."She answered.

"Oh..I'll help you."I offered.

"No..ma'am--I mean Krithi.."She called my name as I gave her a hard look.Yesterday,while cooking,I told her to call by name,"You shouldn't do it."

"I won't do all the work,I'm just helping you."

"You need not to Krithika.."

"Please,Maya..I am feeling bore."I gave her a pleaded look.

"Then go and watch television,down in the room..or else Yashwanth is in dining room.Go and have a chat."I inhaled some air to control my irritation.

"Please Maya,I wanted to help you."

"But Krithi...if some one see you doing this..."

"I'll talk to them..I won't let them speak one word on you."I convinced her taking covers from her.

I came to know few things about her.She is 46,which astonished me since she looks so young.Her husband is a taxi driver and her son studying in Delhi,trying to become doctor.She also told me that Yash is the only reason that her son is studying medicine.He convinced her that he would help her son for his studies.I can feel her gratitude on Yash in her words.Suddenly,I felt good as she keep praising him.

As,I collected the used covers,I heard a shout.I recognized who it is.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Helping her."I answered calmly,but I remembered that I decided not to talk with him.I already broke that this morning.

"Helping...I am waiti..."He looked at Maya with furious eyes,"Why you are letting her do this work.?"

"Yashwanth.."Maya got shocked by his behavior.

"Don't shout at her.."I said,"I was the one who wanted to help."

"You don't.."he pointed his index finger at my face,but halted in his words.He exchanged his looks from Maya to me and then he left the room fuming.

"I never saw him so angry.."Maya whispered.She never talked with him about love....

-------

As Rithu came back home from work,mom and dad came to visit us.We settled on couches and started chatting.I sat next to my mom and asked what she is doing without us at home.It is so weird that once the daughter get marry,her mother will be the one who gets alone all of sudden.And to us,we didn't yet marry,but she is living without us.

"Sheetal,You don't have any problem with my daughters right?"My dad's question broke my conversation with my mom.

"No Gokul,not at all.They are so nice."She said.

"Not much problems with them,but Krithi is troubling us with her cooking skills.."Jai chuckled and everyone started laughing except Yash and me.

"Shut up."Yash growled at his brother,which got ignored.

"She never likes to cook these Indian dishes."My mom said,"May be I should make her learn since you are mentioning to specially.."Mom said to Jai smiling and everyone started talking about more of my clumsy moments and Sheetal aunty too started telling about Jai's childhood which make everyone laugh,except me.I felt I am not belonging to this and Yash too looks like he is out of place.I laughed forcibly not knowing how to get out of here and saw my dad who is already staring me.I smiled to hid my discomfort and looked away.

"Can I talk to you Krithi?"My dad asked startling me.

"Yeah,sure."I mumbled and we both went to garden.

We sat on bench in silence for few minutes.What he wanted to talk about?I stared down my folded hands on my lap.

"How are you?"He asked.

'Not wanted to live and I don't have a big reason to die.'I wanted to say this,but I nodded my head okay.

"Tell me the truth."

"I am good dad."

"I am asking are you happy?"His question made me to tell truth.

"No."I shook my head.

"Why?"I look at him,"You won't like my answer dad,Leave it."I smiled.

"When did you started to hid things from me?"

"Dad-"

"Tell me Krithi?What is disturbing you?"

"Dad-"I licked my lips,"Dad I don't want to marry Jai."

His face turned shock and furious,"What?You don't like Jai?"

"Yes."I whispered.

"Did he troubling you or behaving wrongly-"

"No,he is good guy,but I never like him actually.I know I should have tell you before our engagement,but-"

"Then why you are telling me this now?"He snapped suddenly.

I wanted to ask him why he stressed me to tell but I already started tolerating everyone actions,this isn't hurting more than that.I can clearly see that he got hurt.So I decided not to tell him more information

I stood up, "I already told you,you wouldn't like.But its okay.I am happy.Shall we get in."

I wanted to cry badly hugging him,but I resisted.I turn around to walk away,but he called me.

"Wait Krithi."He called,"I shouldn't snap at you.sit."

"No dad-"

"Krithi."He gave me a hard look and I sat back.

"Tell me why you don't like him."

"Dad Jai isn't problem.I mean,I don't want to get married.I never had a chance to enjoy my life and I just now completed my graduation.I don't have any clarification about my future and mainly I don't want this arranged marriage.I wanted to marry some one who knows me before,who loves me."I whispered at end.

"Do you love some other guy?"He asked.

What he will do even though I tell him about my love.If I tell him about Yash,everyone get knows about my secret and mainly Rithu.I can't face her after knowing this.

"No."I inhaled some air answering.

"Then,it isn't a big deal.Krithi,I agreed to this marriage because I can see Jai is person who makes you happy and I am sure you will give what ever you want.He will give you everything that there is no need to get worry about your future."He said calmly and moved closer taking my hand into his.

"And coming to love,"He paused,"You told me that you don't have any interest to get in relationship."

"That was long back.My opinion changed now.I wanted to live happily like you and mom."

"Hmm,you are saying that you wanted to marry the person who you love and you don't have any one in your heart,so..start loving Jai.He is handsome and good person.Perfect for you."

"But-"He isn't Yashwanth!I wanted to scream.

"Krithi,stop thinking in a negative way.Try to know about Jai more and you would surely start loving him."He smiled and I can't say anything more to wipe off that smile."And I will be happy that you and Rithu are going to same house after marriage.You won't be separated and I thought this will make you happy."He said and I just nodded my head.

"So,will you do what I said to you?"He asked.

"Yes."

"Shall we go in."I nodded my head.

As we reach living room we heard aunty talking in excitement,"Oh goodness!Heena this is a great idea."I saw mom smiling widely at her words.

"What is it Sheetal?"Dad asked taking seat beside mom and I sat next to Rithu.

"Gokul,I am doing some project in Pune,they asked me for some traditional designs and I was struggling to make them,which Heena solved it now."She explained to dad and turned to mom,"Heena,we are going to work together for this project."

"Working!now?"Mom seemed uncertain and looked at dad for permission.

"There is no need of my permission.If you wanted to help her,they do it."Dad said making my mom happy.

"Then we are going to Pune with in two or three days."Sheetal aunty exclaimed hugging mom.

------------

"Don't make me shout again.."Maya said as I washing the dishes.

"Okay..."

"Do it fast and leave Kitchen as soon as possible"She said and went out of kitchen.

After dinner,as I don't want to go back to his room,I insisted in doing dishes.I convinced her that no one would come down once they left to their rooms.She agreed since it is true.

I turn on faucet and washed the plate leisurely and relaxed not letting my mind to think about anything.Mainly my dad's conversation.

"What you are doing again?"I saw Yash standing beside me.Can't he let me live in peace.I didn't reply him.

"We have servants to do these chores.."

I stayed silent and he turned off the water.I glared him,without speaking a word and I turn on the water again.I continued to do the work.

"I am talking to you..are you listening ?"He is getting irritated for nothing.

"What is your  problem Yashwanth?"I asked throwing the plate in the sink,"I think you might have forgotten.I told you that I won't talk to you and I already broke that two times in one day and I am not breaking it again.Please leave me.."I said and continued my work.

"Krithi,don't say that.I don't want you to stop talking with me."He said,"I am sorry for last night."

I roll my eyes instead on talking with him.It became his daily routine,hurting me and apologizing.

"Krithika...I wanted to talk with you.Some thing important,alone.."I looked at him,completing the work.

"Shall we go out tomorrow?"

I glared him,"Go out!!Yashwanth!You talk all non-sense and if I reply to it,you'll decide that I am fighting with you.You will accuse me so easily."

"I'm just asking you come out with me."

"Why we have to go out?What you are to me to go out with you alone?"I asked,"You aren't my friend or something.I don't even want you to be my relative.Then why would I come out with you?"

"Krithi..don't you feel its harsh?"

"Harsh!!"I gave him a sad smile,"Its nothing when compared to your words.."

"God!"He breathed heavily,"Krithi...I think we should sort out.."

"Yashwanth I don't want to sort out anything."I stated,"I don't want anything from you.Ours is a closed chapter,which I don't want to restart.Please stay away from me."

"Krithi.."

"Yashwanth,I am trying to stop loving you..please don't make me hate you."I said seriously and left.I felt tears in my eyes.Shit!how easily I am crying these days.I never wanted to cry,but he is giving me no other choice.I hate it!

-------

Yash:

"Jai.."I called him entering his room.He was talking with some one on phone.He looked up at me,with smile spread his face.

"Who is on call?"I asked.

"Goutham...he wanted to talk..."Before he finish,I took the mobile.

"Goutham...its me...I'll call you back later."I hung up without listening him.

"What happened brother?"

"Yashwanth.."I heard Rithu's voice behind me.She walked to us,"She is crying..."

"What?"Jai bewildered and looked me,"What did you said?"

"I said nothing...I asked her out and she get outburst...She scolded me."I said,"It seems complicated."I said after one second.

"What she told you?"

"She told me that she was trying to stop loving me..."I was tensed.

"Oh..."Jai got calm down,"I think we are going fast..."

"Huh?!!!"

"Its better to take some time...."

"To tell her about the situation."Rithu completed Jai's words.I saw her and Jai.

"Yeah..."Jai said,"Yashwanth,she was trying too hard to adjust to these situations.She might get tensed,if you try to gain her love back.So..we have to take some time and then we can tell about this at right time,when her anger got down."

"Yes.And it should happen as soon as possible,the we can tell our parents before they start preparing our marriage arrangements."Rithu said to which we agreed.

"Then good night guys."She said and left.

"Don't worry...everything will be fine.."Jai assured me.

Nodding my head,I asked why Goutham has called him.

"He trying to talk with you.He called your number three times,as you didn't answer,he called me."

"Anything important?"I asked taking my mobile to check.

"Tomorrow is his birthday man.."

"Shit!!I had forgotten..."

Jai smiled,"There is lunch tomorrow at S.R Plaza...he invited us."

"Ohh!!!"I tapped his number and heard its ringing.

"I told about you..."I looked at Jai,"I mean you and Krithi..."

Slightly shocked,I cut the call,"Why you told him?"

Jai gave me a confused look which made me chuckle,"He told me many times that I like Krithi..but I never listened him."

"He told me that.He is happy that you finally agreed to take a chance."

"I know..."Saying I called him again.

-------

Next day,

"Yeah!I am already starting Goutham..."I answered,slightly frustrated since he keep asking me whether I am coming or not.I came down and saw everyone gathered in living room.

"Did Krithi coming along with you?"He asked making me search for her.She is not present here and mom saw me and waved her hand.

"Did you call her?"Mean while,mom came to me.

"Nisha called her...please get Krithi along with you,or else Nisha will get upset.."He said as my mom adjusted the cuff links of my shirt.I looked up thinking to talk with Krithi.

"I'll Goutham,,if she..."My words went back as I saw Krithi walking in plain red sari with a gold border.She walked tucking her hair behind her ear and walked down with a grace and I am completely mesmerized.I can't even blink once as she stopped in the middle of stair case to adjust her sari at waist and my eyes involuntarily eyed her waist.

And then,she looked me and stood straight.She too fixed her eyes on me for few minutes and came down.She applied little make-up which added extra beauty.

"Yashwanth...are you there?"I felt some disturbance at my ear..so I kept my mobile away from it,without diverting my eyes from her.I always feels this,being speechless when she wears traditional dresses.She just looks elegant.

"God!!You are looking so beautiful.."Mom went to her,"My sari is so perfect on you.."

I saw Krithi smiling nervously and give me a look.

"Going some where?"I heard my dad's voice.

"Yeah..one of my friends..I mean my friend's boy friend birthday.."Krithi answered and I wondered how is suddenly so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off her.

"--Is that okay Yashwanth?"I heard dad asking me something and I saw Krithi glaring me too hard and I felt someone pulling me back suddenly.I saw Rithu standing beside dad and I also knew that Jai is the one who pulled me back.When did they came here.

"Yashwanth...dad is talking with you..."He whispered in my ear and I came back to world.

"Yeah dad..."I answered and glanced Krithi one more time to get a glare from her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 904 24
Rishabh Khurana was a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and ruthless attitude. He was feared by many and loved by none. His rude and a...
35.5K 1.6K 57
Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It started at age 16 and she has never quite got...
4.2K 222 36
Kriti Sharma, a 25 year old girl who is ambitious, hardworking, kind and beautiful. She is the best example of beauty with brains. She is funny and l...
14K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°† She: mom! why can't you u...