1:05 am A Novel

By Clanmoore

Karma planed to never kill anyone again. She was going to leave the group of assassins she thought of as fam... More

Introduction
No Fighter
A Good Time
The Set-up
Mac
The Target
Clean-Slate 3000
Just My Luck
Don't Think
Kitten
Training Room
Honest
Memories
Karma's Return
Ocean Of Tears
Unarmed
Faith, Luck, and Hard Work
Happy
A Connection
Very, Very, Lucky
Killing Spree
Who Hired The Hitman
A Long Story
Snow Flu
Goodbye
Four Aces
We
Almost Two

Please

15 0 0
By Clanmoore

*Chapter 17*

     Karma wasn't sure she had made the right decision. On the one hand, she would say her luck was running high. She was getting what she wanted, sex with Rea and the opportunity to show him she could be trusted no matter what they were doing together.

     On the other hand, she wasn't sure she could give Rea the kind of submissiveness he was after. After what Rea had told her about his dad, she could see why he wanted control, but promising to follow orders wasn't really her strong suit. It was worth trying, though. This was her last effort to get Rea to see she could make sacrifices for him. Her time with him was up.

     When they were younger, she had no problem with how she and Rea fooled around, but back then, they did acts they chose to try together. Back then, he was stronger than her physically, but mentally they were always on the same page. Now things were different.

     Now she was familiar with where the guns were and how to hurt him if she didn't like what was going on. She could stop him if she wanted to, but she didn't want to stop him. In fact, these last few days, she'd been strung tight like a bowstring. Her body begged for her to give in and that's what she told Rea she would do.

     "I like you like this. I should keep you naked and on my bed all the time."

     "Naked and tied to the bed was an option when I first got here." Karma could hear Rea somewhere behind her, but she didn't move her head.

     He chuckled.

     After he had her strip naked, he told her to wait on all fours in the middle of the bed. He asked her not to move. A second ago, he'd come out of the bathroom. Karma could hear the swish of the rug under his feet. He'd probably gone in there to test if she would wait. She was doing her best, and Karma wasn't going to move an inch. If this was what he needed to prove she could be counted on, then she would do whatever he asked. Being honest with him and telling him about her life had only healed a small portion of the hurt between them. This obedience might make real amends.

     While she waited, her channel contracted at the mere thought of him entering her from behind. She hoped he could see the wetness that dampened her inner thighs. Even if this was about building trust, her body was alive and excited. Heat twisted through her as her heart pounded.

     She was positive he was behind her somewhere, and soon she would have what she'd been craving for days. The idea made her nipples bead tightly. Her breasts ached for his touch. She realized she breathed heavily.

     "You're ready for me and I haven't even touched you yet. I like that. Close your eyes."

     Karma heard his voice closer this time. She did as he asked. As soon her eyelids lowered, a piece of soft fabric slipped over the top of her head.

     His scent came to her first. The item over her eyes smelled of his soap and his skin. He must've placed one of his shirts over her head. She thrilled at being surrounded by his smell, and she sucked in a deep breath through her nose.

     "You said I could have what I wanted. Remember?" His breath fluttered the hair at the nape of her neck as he dropped one kiss to the sensitive spot at the top of her spine. "I don't think you've ever actually experienced the dark, Kitten. Will you do that for me?"

     "I'm not sure I'll like it, but I won't take it off." She tipped her head and took a steady breath. Whatever he put over her eyes didn't move.

     "You can't turn off the light now." Rea sounded smug.

     "You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

     "Yes." He dropped another kiss on her shoulder.

     Inside she was exhilarated. If he was happy to be in charge, then she was happy, even if she hated not being able to see. She balled up her fists into the blanket as he tightened whatever cloth he was using to cover her eyes.

     As soon as he seemed to accept that she wasn't going to move, he brushed against her. She waited as patiently as she could. Karma could feel his tongue make lazy circles starting at the nape of her neck. His moist lips trailed down her spine as he kissed every rib. By the time he reached the top of her ass, she was shivering with pleasure. She was doing her best not to let go of the blanket and pin him under her. Karma held on to the bed like the sheet was a lifeline. A tingling sensation ran all the way up to her scalp.

     "This does mean something to me," he said gruffly as Karma heard the rustle of clothing. She hoped he was taking off his clothes. She wanted to thank the heavens for that. He must've noticed how tightly she held the sheets to stay still. No, she promised to do what she was told and give him a reason to believe in her again. At least when it came to the bedroom, she was sure she could be everything he could ever need.

     When the bed dipped, she figured out he was in front of her. She could hear the hum of the sun lamp as his fingers traced her knuckles. One by one, he forced her to let go of the blankets. He spread her fingers flat against the mattress. As he leaned over her, his cock touched her shoulder once, then twice. It would be so easy to capture his hardness.

     Her jaw clenched when he moved around her. She didn't even incline her head toward where she was sure his large shaft would be. Keeping still was hard, but she was doing it.

     Once he had her exactly where he wanted her, he let one hand slip over her stomach until his fingers dipped between her parted legs. The smell of her wetness reached her as he parted the slippery lips. Finally, she thought, she could have him. She hated waiting. Patience was always a hard battle for her. Every moment seemed to light her skin on fire. His knuckle rubbed over her clit, and a lance of pure sensation shot through her. She bit down on her tongue to not make a noise. She heard him chuckle.

     "You can moan for me, Kitten. I love hearing you beg."

     Karma let a noise escape that was part sob and part moan. She pushed her pelvis forward to make him stroke her again. As her hips twisted, he lightened the touch until just the tips of his fingers grazed her. She was instantly aggravated. He was teasing her. She wanted to give up and tackle him. At this point, his other hand hadn't even touched her yet, and she was going crazy on the inside.

     He brushed his mouth over her skin. His lips started at her ear and moved to her shoulder. Karma felt him smile. If she ripped off the blindfold, he would never let it go. Rea would say this was proof he couldn't trust her. Her head dropped as she forced herself to stay perfectly still.

     He must've noticed that she stopped wriggling. Once again, his hand was on her. He flicked her clit slightly and her breath caught. Passion made her muscles tense and flex. Her arms shook. A desperate longing filled her veins. Sweat slid off her skin, and she could feel his chest vibrate with some type of groan.

     "Beg me, Kitten. I want to hear you say it."

     Karma didn't have any qualms about begging, at least not begging for him. She wanted this torment to end. She needed to feel him inside of her. She wanted to feel him explode with her wrapped around his body.

     "Please, Rea. I want you." The last of her words came out as a garbled groan. It was cut off abruptly when two fingers plunged into her. He worked both fingers roughly giving her a measure of satisfaction. She could feel him stroking the sensitive spot inside of her with hard, sure movements.

     She bucked and tipped her hips out to make him move deeper. Helplessly, she turned her head toward him.

     "Please."

     His fingers caught her chin. With her head turned, he shoved his tongue abruptly into her mouth. Blindly, she started to suck. He grunted and pinched her clit, leaving her empty.

     Open and unfulfilled, she whimpered. Soon his mouth, which had been so unrelenting, became soft and wild. His lips, teeth, and tongue ravaged her until she could no longer remember a time before this. Her body still felt deprived, but she was captivated by his endless consuming kisses.

     Just when their panting breaths mingled, and she was sure he would take her, he stopped. His mouth left hers to feel all alone and exposed.

     "Please, Rea, don't leave. Let me have you. Anything." She meant it as she stayed there waiting. She wanted any part of him that he would give her. Only after a few seconds, he gave in.

     He moved to press his thigh against her cheek. The drop of the mattress near her hand made her smile. She heard his breathing stop, and she wanted to laugh. This might've been about trust, but right now it was fast turning into an avalanche of lust.

     The head of his straining erection brushed her chin. Karma didn't need to turn because he started to press the crown against her lips. She flicked her tongue against the broad head, catching the salty taste that was uniquely him. The thick moisture that beaded out was darkly carnal. It gave her a feeling of power to know he was breaking down.

     Opening her mouth to take him, she suckled the tip before she sank down onto his entire thick shaft. She licked and sucked, letting her mouth pull on the firm warm flesh. The groan that echoed in the quiet room made a vast warmth blossom in her chest. This time, the sex between them was honest. There were no lies or confusion this time. He understood who was going to be wrapped around his body. Who was wrapped around his heart.

     Without being able to control it, her hips pumped as scorching desire rolled through her. Her insides clenched on nothing. She quivered as she sucked hard. His palms cupped the side of her face, and he wrapped his large hands around to the back of her head. He dug his fingers into her thick hair. He guided her in a rhythm he liked, and she followed, enjoying her Rea.

     This was where she should be. Back in his bed where she belonged. She was right, at the beginning of the night, when she thought her luck was running high. This was good luck. Actually, this was better than that. This was, for once, everything right in the world.

***

This is a short chapter... but more steamy bits are ahead. Just so you are warned! Cheers. C.M.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 18 12
The earth got nuked...wait. No, that's not the right way to start this. ------------------ Hwang Naomi is a 17 year old girl...
135 11 5
As I wrote this story the first time, it became way too fiction. So I revised it to at least have a story told by a far away third person, even thoug...
144 38 19
A girl trained to be an assassin her entire life finds herself facing a crisis as she decides to turn away from a life of killing, and rather to a (s...
37.5K 602 16
This Is a bnha fanfic When Uraraka's parents pass away from being murdered, Uraraka tries to cope with the whole situation. It seems that this myster...