A Connection

*Chapter 18*

*Chapter 18*

     "No more," Rea's voice came out in a gruff command.

     Before she could stop him, he savagely pulled his erection from the hot suction of her mouth. He didn't know why, but he didn't want to finish that way. An urge inside of him demanded that he give her more. He needed to give himself more, too. He needed to feel her body around him.

     The more he thought about this moment, the less this was about being in charge. Instead, this was fulfilling a connection missing between them. He was going to release all their pent-up sexual tension. He would have Karma give herself over to him. This felt right and Rea was free to indulge his darker appetites because she accepted him.

     Karma murmured her annoyance when he moved away from her mouth. He smiled. Rea came around the bed and stopped behind her spread legs. He knelt and stared at the smooth white flesh of her rounded bottom. She looked so beautiful displayed for him like this. She was pretty, yet salacious, a mixture of beauty and erotica all before his eyes.

     Karma was like that, always a combination of opposites.

     "I have to have you," he whispered. He meant more than her body. He had to have all of her. He wanted all of her.

     "You can have anything," she whispered back.

     He lined up his shaft at her slick entrance. She didn't seem worried about what he was doing and arched her back. Without warning, he grabbed her thighs and dug his fingers into the soft flesh.

     Like a man possessed, he plunged his aching erection into her slick enveloping channel. He swore she was heaven. Karma cried out, and he couldn't stop the deep groan that poured out of him as he pounded into her. She was so tight. The same as he remembered. Every time with her was piercing and exceptional. It was like the past, but also new.

     As his eyes closed, Rea rammed into her with all his power. Ecstasy filled him. He flexed the muscles of his thighs and forced her to cry out his name.

     Mindlessly, he ran his hands frantically over her skin. He let his fingers linger over her legs and then move to her clit. Of their own volition, his fingers started at where her dripping lips and his hardon met. Gently, Rea spread her liquid heat over her skin. He held his breath as he licked his fingers to taste her. He wanted to make her scream. He wanted to make her never be able to forget him again. No matter what happened in the future, Rea wanted Karma to never forget his hands, his mouth, and the way he loved her. Jealousy ate at him. He wanted to make sure that once she left, she would always want him and only him.

     Her wet channel was pulsating. Never before had his shaft been so eager. Even when he tried to recall the sex they had in their youth, never had it been this good. He rocked his hips forward, making a gentler rhythm.

     His fingers returned to her clit to rub in slow motion. He could feel her orgasm. The climax seemed to be calling to him, and he wished this could go on forever. Again, she would beg for him to fill her. He wanted her to beg to make this sweet torture end.

"Please," she whimpered like she was crying, but he knew better.

     He slowed the movement of his pelvis, letting his fingers match the speed. He started a slow delicate touch that was meant to drive her over the edge. Back and forth his fingers moved until he thought they would both go mad.

     Just as he was sure she would give up, some of his control snapped. Blindly, he wrapped his other arm around her waist and then drove into her with real domination. His length stretched her. The penetration was perfect. The action made her cry out, and he could feel her whole body shake. He stilled when she was close to exploding. A feeling inside of him washed through him and around him like water. To know he was holding her orgasm hostage was a heady feeling.

     "Faster."

     "We'll go as fast or as slow as I want." Rea's words came out gravelly. He thought she might've heard the catch in his voice. He too was at his breaking point. He wasn't hiding it well.

     To prove he was going to do what he wanted, he resumed his movements with his fingers. He let his other hand pinch one of her nipples.

     He stopped and rolled one nipple before squeezing her whole breast. The mixture of his forceful hands, hardon, and the delicate way he rubbed her clit seemed to have broken the last of her willpower. Her body gave in. Her tight channel squeezed down hard of its own accord. A gush of warm liquid flowed to his thighs.

     The amusement was over. Her quivering body forced him to surrender the contest of wills. He grabbed her hip and his hand tightened. His other hand started to work her clit in earnest now. He glided his fingers in at a vigorous speed. The waves of her climax washed over him.

     Karma threw her hips back. Satisfying rapture ripped through his chest as her panting became screams. Her yelling his name filled his ears.

     His skin felt too hot and too tight. He was going to break apart. With a bellow, Rea's hips matched the milking of her channel.

     I love you. The words swirled around in his brain and time stopped. He had the feeling his body was no longer his, but hers to have. He had the overwhelming feeling they could do this forever and never stop. They belonged to each other now. No one else would ever be good enough for either of them.

     He shuddered as Karma slammed back into him again and again. His pelvis rotated to grind into her, and he hoped she could feel him swelling to his fullest. His erection filled her completely and it made her sex clench around him. Karma began to orgasm again. He had no self-control left as he bucked his hips. Explosive sensations catapulted through his veins.

     Rea's orgasm seemed to go on and on. He would've collapsed on top of the bed if it weren't for worrying about crushing her. As Rea bucked his hips twice more, his seed filled her passage. He pushed them both down on the bed.

     Spent, the sweat on both their bodies seal them together. Fatigue gripped him like never before. He didn't speak as he arranged her back against his chest. He held her tight. Sleep saturated him, and he let it wash over him. He held her so close he could feel his softening penis between her legs.

     "Karma, that was incredible. I..." Rea was stupefied. What were the right words? Thank you didn't seem right.

     Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the lift of her lips. Did she think it was funny he couldn't speak? If he spoke, he would pour out his love for her. He might tell her to stay with him and never leave. He brushed his hand over her arms while he held her. He didn't want her to leave, but he wasn't sure if he was making the right choices for the base. Normally, he was a problem solver, but right now, he didn't have a clear idea of what he should do. What if he asked her and she said she didn't want to be stuck here? He couldn't blame her if she didn't want to live in the same place for the rest of her life. Her freedom was hard-earned. Giving it up for someone you knew back when you were a teenager was nuts.

     This also might not be the right moment. For the first time, they had some honesty between them, and he wasn't going to ruin it by saying empty words he hadn't thought through.

     Rea couldn't explain what was different about this or what had happened. He needed some time to think. He needed some rest and time.

     Once he slept, he could figure it all out in the morning.

***

In 2:05 a.m. I write about the way characters in this world match up. I love that in this book you get a glimpse of it. I really love how Rea can feel his heart connecting to his soulmate but he doesn't have words for it yet. Anyway, thanks for reading! Vote, comment, what-not! Cheers! C.M.~