Please

*Chapter 17*

*Chapter 17*

     Karma wasn't sure she had made the right decision. On the one hand, she would say her luck was running high. She was getting what she wanted, sex with Rea and the opportunity to show him she could be trusted no matter what they were doing together.

     On the other hand, she wasn't sure she could give Rea the kind of submissiveness he was after. After what Rea had told her about his dad, she could see why he wanted control, but promising to follow orders wasn't really her strong suit. It was worth trying, though. This was her last effort to get Rea to see she could make sacrifices for him. Her time with him was up.

     When they were younger, she had no problem with how she and Rea fooled around, but back then, they did acts they chose to try together. Back then, he was stronger than her physically, but mentally they were always on the same page. Now things were different.

     Now she was familiar with where the guns were and how to hurt him if she didn't like what was going on. She could stop him if she wanted to, but she didn't want to stop him. In fact, these last few days, she'd been strung tight like a bowstring. Her body begged for her to give in and that's what she told Rea she would do.

     "I like you like this. I should keep you naked and on my bed all the time."

     "Naked and tied to the bed was an option when I first got here." Karma could hear Rea somewhere behind her, but she didn't move her head.

     He chuckled.

     After he had her strip naked, he told her to wait on all fours in the middle of the bed. He asked her not to move. A second ago, he'd come out of the bathroom. Karma could hear the swish of the rug under his feet. He'd probably gone in there to test if she would wait. She was doing her best, and Karma wasn't going to move an inch. If this was what he needed to prove she could be counted on, then she would do whatever he asked. Being honest with him and telling him about her life had only healed a small portion of the hurt between them. This obedience might make real amends.

     While she waited, her channel contracted at the mere thought of him entering her from behind. She hoped he could see the wetness that dampened her inner thighs. Even if this was about building trust, her body was alive and excited. Heat twisted through her as her heart pounded.

     She was positive he was behind her somewhere, and soon she would have what she'd been craving for days. The idea made her nipples bead tightly. Her breasts ached for his touch. She realized she breathed heavily.

     "You're ready for me and I haven't even touched you yet. I like that. Close your eyes."

     Karma heard his voice closer this time. She did as he asked. As soon her eyelids lowered, a piece of soft fabric slipped over the top of her head.

     His scent came to her first. The item over her eyes smelled of his soap and his skin. He must've placed one of his shirts over her head. She thrilled at being surrounded by his smell, and she sucked in a deep breath through her nose.