Eyes For You (18+)

By DaydreamMuse

21-year-old Anastasia Reilly. A woman who just wants to get away from home and live the life she's always wan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! AAGGGHHHHH
AAAGGGHHHH
AMAZING
PRE-ORDER
AUTHOR PAGE
AUTHOR PAGE
AUTHOR PAGE
TODAYS THE DAY
BOOK TWO
PREVIEW BOOK 2!

Chapter 82

5.5K 157 4
By DaydreamMuse

"I can't believe I died. I actually died?" I asked my mom as she was still rubbing my back.

"Yes sweetie, you did." She nodded her head as she leaned in to hug me. I hugged her back and held her tight.

"Why? Why would someone do this to me?" I cried to her.

"I dont know, baby." She said as I looked at her and she wiped away my tears.

"What if they couldn't bring me back? I could have really.."

"No.. don't go there again. Please.. I can't.. no, we can't go through that again. We were a wreck." She told me with tears in her eyes.

"We?" I questioned.

"Yes Travis, Emma, and I. Even Travis's uncle and brothers.. we were all a wreck honey." She shook her head.

"I didn't think Travis would really feel like th-"

"He loves you, Anastasia. He really loves you. More than you think.. more than you know." I laid my head on her shoulder and she kissed the top of my head.

"I love him too." Was all I could manage to get out.

"Something tells me that he's not going anywhere." She laughed a little bit and grabbed my hand.

"I think you're right." I smiled.

"Soooo..." she dragged out. She shifted her body on the bed and faced me.

"So?" I think I know where this is going. She loves gossip.

"Have you guys?"

"Ugh mom come on! Please don't talk about this." I threw my head back and we both laughed.

"What! I miss talking to you about gossip and drama!" See.. told you.

"We... have." I squeezed my eyes shut and covered my face.

"Oh my.." I moved my hand and opened one eye. "Using protection I hope!" My eyes widened.

"Yes mom." I rolled my eyes. "Now can we stop talking about this please?" I asked her while shaking my head.

"Yes we can." She nodded her head and laughed. There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" She yelled.

"Hey!" I yelled to Travis.

"Hello Travis.." mom looked at me and winked as I covered and slapped my face in the process.

"Hi.." he said skeptically, looking at us.

"I'll leave you two.. um alone." She kissed my forehead and got up to walk to the door. She turned around and gave me a thumbs up as I rubbed my temples.

Travis sat down on the bed facing me and put his hand on one of my legs. He leaned towards me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Why are you blushing and what was that all about?" He pulled away and looked at me.

"Nothing.. just umm.. just a mom being a mom.. you know how they get sometimes.." I laughed and looked away from him to try and not blush anymore.

"Why did she wink at me?" He smiled and laughed.

"She asked me if we.." I was still looking at the wall.

"If we..?" He dragged out and touched my chin and moved my head to look at him.

"Really Travis?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes really..." he dragged out again.

"You know exactly what it is!" I laughed and looked away again.

"But I want you to say it.." he made me look at him again smirking away.

"She asked us is we did it.. and I told her yes and that's why she was all winky and "hello Travis."" I put my hands in quote marks.

"Did what?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Fuck Travis!" I pushed his chest away and laughed.

"I believe that you actually said those exact words too. Oh wait.. no no.. you yelled those exact words" He smirked.

"Oh my god.."

"Nope.. you said those words too, I believe." He smirked at me and winked.

"Stop it!" I yelled at him while trying to hide the embarrassment that is now plastered to my face.

"Now that is one thing that you didn't say." He started laughing hysterically. I covered my face with my hands. "Okay okay! I'm sorry.. I'll shut up now." He held my wrists and gently pulled them away from my face. "There's that beautiful face, Anastasia." I blushed even more.

"You're making me so embarrassed." I rolled my eyes and sounded like a little kid.

"I'll stop.. I promise. Now don't cover your face because you have no idea how long I went without seeing those beautiful green eyes." He smiled and leaned in to kiss my lips. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into me. He moved further up the bed and one of my hands was on his back and the other was on his neck. We kissed like never before. It wasn't rough or lust. It was passionate and sweet and loving. He had one hand on the bed and the other one was placed on my hip.

"Lovebirds.. take a breath. Geez." We pulled away to find Emma with her arms crossed and rolling her eyes.

"Lovely." Travis said sarcastically as he grabbed one of my side pillows and placed it on his lap. I could help but giggle. "It's been too long."

"No it hasn't.." I furrow my eyebrows and shook my head.

"Well yeah.. for you it wasn't." He rolled his eyes and kept the pillow in the front of him as he went to sit in the chair next to my bed.

"Oh god! How embarrassing huh?" Emma laughed at Travis.

"Ass." He told her while giving her a dirty look.

"I guess you two really uh.. butt heads now huh?" I asked them confused.

"He's an ass."

"She's a pain."

They both said at the same time and I couldn't help but laugh at the both of them.

"I'll take that as a yes." I laughed. "So.. is there anything else I missed?" I've been wondering since I woke up.

"Class is.. well class is class, so you haven't missed much. If anything, you're actually lucky that you slept this long. College equals no sleep." She explained sitting on my bed facing me. "Our room isn't the same without you." She said sadly.

"I'll be back.. hopefully soon." I told her while shrugging my shoulders.

"I dont know if that's a good idea, Anastasia." Travis spoke up.

"Why not?" Emma asked and then realized, "ohhh Darcy. Yeah it's probably a good idea to stay away. You know, come to think of it, I actually haven't seen her.. at all.. not once?" She said but really asked herself.

"That's weird." Travis said to us.

"Maybe she just stopped going after what happened.. you know? The guilt and all." I told them.

"No.. if there's one thing I know about Darcy, she's never guilty and she does this stuff with reason." Emma looked at me shaking her head.

"She's hit people with cars before?" I asked her baffled and she laughed.

"No I mean like a bully and with just who she is as a person. I don't think she's ever hit someone with a car before.. like before you."

"The detective needs to know this." Travis told her.

"You're right actually... I'll call him and tell him." She got up to walk to her phone that was on the table near Travis.

"No no." Travis shook his head, got up and got her phone before she did. "Not a chance in hell. I'm calling him." He laughed.

"Why not?" I looked at them confused.

"She likes to tell the detectives how to do their job. She's a pest and she's bossy and she's loud." Travis rolled his eyes.

"Shut u-"

"I know I know."

"You never let me-"

"Finish any sentences.. I know." Travis laughed as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket to call the detective. "I'll be right back." He came to kiss me on the cheek and then walked out and shut the door behind me.

"I don't know how you put up with him." Emma crosses her arms and laughed while she sat back down.

"He's perfect." I smiled to her.

"Ha!" She laughed.

"Anyways.. how are you and Ethan?" I dragged out Ethan's name.

"He's perfect." She smiled at me.

"Ha!" I laughed and she rolled her eyes. "All jokes aside, I'm so happy for you and I hope he is good to you. I dont know what I missed but you seem to smile every time you mention him." I smile at her.

"Yeah.. he makes me smile. He's funny and he treats me well." She smiled and blushed.

"Aww you're blushing." I told her while poking her cheek with my finger.

"Would you shush. I'm happy to see your eyes again and to hear your voice, you know. I'm so so happy. I don't know what I'd do without you. I thought I lost you.. we all did." She got tears in her eyes and I opened my arms for her. She moved closer to me and hugged me as tight as she could.

"I'm here now." I told her while hugging her back tightly.

We stayed like this for a while. She cried it out and I just let her vent.

"It's going to take a lot more than some car accident and a Malibu Barbie to get rid of me." We laughed together and pulled apart wiping our own tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.7K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...
119K 2.7K 48
|NOT EDITED! CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED| completed<3 Anastasia Rodriguez is 17 years old girl, who's -of course - living with her parents. Although her f...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
16.1K 536 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...